Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 17, 2017 7:55 PM

May 2015
I wish the battle scenes in this final episode were longer and more intense though, but overall, good anime!
Jun 8, 2017 2:55 AM
Mar 2016
So much left unanswered. It is definitely a "Need to read the LN" deal.

1) Yoruka is a main character yet had less screen time than the side characters, who thought that wasa good idea!?
2) What is the elder brothers actual deal? Like he does nothing but insult and go after Lux yet watches over him like he's trying to draw out his true power? We don't even get a reason why, he just does it.
3) Is Phi still.. Ya know.. Kinda not human?
4) We didn't see anything about the false engagement between Krulcifer and Lux, only them pretending to be together. I thought the royals would be kinda more interested.
5) The charges must have been dropped for him to become a Knight, at least that was why he couldn't be accepted as a Knight.. Why still the collars?

Those are just questions I came up with on the spot. It was quite a good story, the characters were actually decent, the animation and art style is dope.. But this ending is pretty terrible. There's so much left just open. I know not to expect much from these types of anime but this ending brought the show down quite hard. I gave it a 7 on here because to be honest, the characters were probably some of the best from this type of show and the animation was on point.

Still, the whole "Go read the LN to understand more" thing really ruined the overall experience. Such a shame, it could have been one of the best of this style if it wasn't for the bad ending. Still though, it's a happy ending I suppose with your best girls all in the frame for being waifu, I guess that's a good thing? I dunno, still pretty tilted about the terribly rushed ending >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2017 8:59 PM

Sep 2014
Typical cliche scenes/ending as usual, wasn't expecting much since it is similar to other animes that's been recommended. I still ship Krulcifer though
(*´▽`*)

5/10
Jul 18, 2017 1:24 AM

Dec 2013
I'm absolutely appalled by how lackluster, rushed, and generally underwhelming this episode was. Not once was it explicitly stated who the heterchromatic crazy girl is, or what her objective was supposed to be in the long run. If that was left ambiguous in order to entice new people to check out the source material to find out, then the animation team (specifically) failed.

This adaption was an absolute clusterfuck. What a shame, since the basic premise (as cliche as it is) hooked me initially, and most of the character designs were quite nice.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Oct 3, 2018 7:16 AM

Apr 2013
This was definitely as generic as it gets. I fail to see anything good about this overall. 1/10
Nov 22, 2018 8:11 AM

Nov 2013
I like the scene of Lux and Yoruka fighting in the poppy field. Fortunately, he could defeat and convince her to change sides.

It's nice, that Lisha got the resolve to announce her plans for the future and that Lux ultimately became her knight.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 8, 2020 7:14 AM
Apr 2020
7/10 because I’m a loser and I wish I could live that kind of life... Lisesharte is the cutest by far in my opinion, especially because she is tsundere and I can kind of relate. I just enjoyed watching the whole harem thing especially because Lux is so clueless about it that he tries to please everyone and ends up getting butchered by like 4 or 5 girls every time 1 tries to approach him and then there are those 3 who don’t show interest in him but show interest in his love life. Lux x Lisha forever boiz. When I first saw Philuffy I immediately thought of Roromiya from Inu x Boku SS. Saw that some others did too. I wonder why everyone seems hell bent on destroying this anime but I’ve not read the manga coz it’s so hard to find English translation in SouthEast Asia so I can’t really tell if there’s any difference. But even if the anime doesn’t follow the manga at least the Bahamut looks cool
Apr 28, 2020 6:23 PM

Feb 2018
OrangeJP said:
At least the Drag-Rides were pretty cool, but at the same time they were really similar to the ones in Infinite Stratos. At least Lux is not weak like Ichika

This anime in general was a pretty fun to watch imo

I'm a supporter of the Lux x Yoruka ship :3

thanks for amazing picture, overall 10/10 i love ecchi Harem.
May 28, 2020 9:06 PM
Mar 2020
Pretty average generic anime and a generic way to end an anime.the animation is good so and krulucifer best girl 5/10
Feb 5, 2021 2:49 AM
Mar 2018
Bruh I liked this anime in my younger days but now im a little older this anime is ass.. The ending was completely ruined.. Would have been a perfect ending if lisha and lux had kissed but they had to fuck it up💀💀
Apr 15, 2021 7:48 PM
Aug 2018
It may get second season
Jan 20, 2022 10:19 AM

May 2008
Episode 12 was enjoyable, awesome action and who doesn't like to see a harem come together? 😏

As for the series, it was a highly muddled, confused mess. They tried to introduce a lot of concepts that needed a clearer explanation. Take an Abyss. How can a hole in the ground be a threat to anyone? there were tons of things that needed clearer explanation, like why should a bunch of kids who are supposed to be in training be required to search some old ruins? I'm sure that there's a series of light novels or manga that does a better job explaining the whole muddled mess because the anime failed to do it spectacularly.

The animation was horrid and almost every character looked identical to each other character, the only difference being boobs, eye color, and hair. If it wasn't for Lise and Philuffy this would have been a complete failure.
Oct 26, 2023 5:42 PM
Sep 2022
ohhy806e67ie67ie7i7e6i
Dec 28, 2023 6:20 AM

Dec 2022
Lacking story, dissapointing fights but pretty well designed characters and quite sexy I liked them! 
Feb 15, 2:53 PM

Sep 2020
Whole show felt like a weaker version of Chivalry of a Failed Knight but with exo-suits.

I liked the overall story but it was terribly muddled, the fanservice was pretty minimal with no real highlights outside of the initial Lise bath, and the mech fights weren't exciting.

It's a tie with Lise and Krulcifer (great name!) for best girl, though Lise edges out because she'd probably gush Niagara Falls if Lux licked that brand ;)

7 shartes to the heart /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Jun 26, 6:51 PM
Mar 2024
theres no way the final minutes of the episode are the best ones i seen on a anime series :o
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

60 by Seabury »»
May 19, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2016

52 by Seabury »»
May 18, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2016

49 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 24, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

66 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.