Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2016 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That got awkward especially the part where Lux was stuck in a room where the girls were changing and then caught by Krulcifer BUT she doesn't tell the others.

I smell jealousy this episode as well when Krulcifer got close to Lux...

The whole engagement thing and pretending is pretty generic although in a way, I think Lux and Krulcifer has somewhat of an amusing chemistry. Oh yeah, Lisha and Phi just HAD to spy on them...

Jan 25, 2016 6:57 AM

Nov 2007
Lisha still has the upper hand though, I mean she already held hands with Lux!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 25, 2016 7:28 AM

Jun 2013
shanimebib said:

You say that because you didn't read LN. After end vol2, you will know who has the upper hand.
Jan 25, 2016 7:38 AM

Nov 2007
ryanstrike said:
shanimebib said:

You say that because you didn't read LN. After end vol2, you will know who has the upper hand.

No, I didn't. As a matter of fact, I just pointed out what I saw in this episode, haha. The exclamatory sign at the end of what I said was intended to be taken seriously(!).
Coronavirus.
Jan 25, 2016 10:48 AM

Feb 2011
shanimebib said:

Have yet to watch the episode; (or read the LN) but I'm sure Phi, the childhood friend, had many opportunities to hold hands with Lux as well.

[edit]: After watching, I don't know if that gasp meant she didn't or that it was just Phi remembering that she did more than just hold hands.
ReloadJan 25, 2016 12:32 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jan 25, 2016 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
Oh look it's the Gurren Lagann core drill LOL

Jan 25, 2016 12:04 PM
May 2010
Aaaand here I was hoping for a nice continuation from the previous episode... This is starting to feel more and more Like Infinite Stratos, and not in a good way..
Jan 25, 2016 12:13 PM

Sep 2008
They cut whole fight with instructors (3 vs 1), almost all scenes where Krul teases Lux (just ONE remained), merged welcome party with Lux Contest, changed fight scene from 2nd chapter and got to 1/3 of 2nd Volume - same as 1st ep and we all know how 2nd one looked like. But I'm really pissed off that they cut ALL Krul teases (in her own arc!) but left Lisha scenes unchanged so now it's clear that anime is pushing Lisha as main girl (despite that Krulcifer is most popular character in series).

I will finish watching summary of this arc and drop this sh*** anime.

I suggest everyone to read LN, this anime is nothing more that really weak summary of events that happened in book.
SacredusJan 25, 2016 12:18 PM
Jan 25, 2016 12:13 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty fun episode, though I would have liked watching that game at the beginning play out a bit more. Interesting look at Krulcifer here. She's pretty cool, but still only 3rd best girl. Lisesharte is number 1 I'd say. She was adorable with the whole hand holding/kiss runner, plus in her detective outfit. :D Philphie's big beautiful tits automatically give her the 2 spot. :D I was honestly expecting Krulcifer's butler to be a man...shoulda known better. :D The only thing I didn't care much for here was that douche fiance cliche. Oh well, hopefully he's disposed of swiftly next week.
Jan 25, 2016 12:22 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Probably the best episode yet, still cliche though...

3/5
Jan 25, 2016 12:25 PM

Feb 2011
animefan8800 said:
I was honestly expecting Krulcifer's butler to be a man...shoulda known better. :D

I know what you mean. "Butler" would automatically represent a male servant while "maid" would automatically represent a female servant. When it comes to fiction, such logic is thrown out the window.
ReloadJan 25, 2016 12:29 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jan 25, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
Krulcifer caught Lux who saw her and the girls were changing in the room, but she did not tell the others.

She asked Lux to be her boyfriend!
Jan 25, 2016 12:35 PM

Jun 2011
Sacredus said:
They cut whole fight with instructors (3 vs 1), almost all scenes where Krul teases Lux (just ONE remained), merged welcome party with Lux Contest, changed fight scene from 2nd chapter and got to 1/3 of 2nd Volume - same as 1st ep and we all know how 2nd one looked like. But I'm really pissed off that they cut ALL Krul teases (in her own arc!) but left Lisha scenes unchanged so now it's clear that anime is pushing Lisha as main girl (despite that Krulcifer is most popular character in series).

I suggest everyone to read LN, this anime is nothing more that really weak summary of events that happened in book.

You say to read the novel but only 2 books are translated and I don't think anyone is actively translating it atm, so really it is pretty pointless to read them with only 2 novels available to read.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jan 25, 2016 12:42 PM

Sep 2008
KirbyRawr said:
Sacredus said:

You say to read the novel but only 2 books are translated and I don't think anyone is actively translating it atm, so really it is pretty pointless to read them with only 2 novels available to read.

You know, they butchered this two Volumes so badly, that reading LN is really only option to see how story really progressed. For example Lux should fight 3 instructors at once during Drag-Ride practice.

Tohka_Yatogami said:
Krulcifer caught Lux who saw her and the girls were changing in the room, but she did not tell the others.

In LN other girls entered room when she said that (and they cut Krul teasing Lux over seen her naked just after Lux left his hiding place).
SacredusJan 25, 2016 12:49 PM
Jan 25, 2016 12:52 PM

May 2015
I expected they would continue from where they left off last time. And looks like we got to see Krulcifer's ''fiancé''. Obviously a shitface, lol. Hopefully he'll get it next week.

Jan 25, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2007
Reload said:
shanimebib said:

Have yet to watch the episode; (or read the LN) but I'm sure Phi, the childhood friend, had many opportunities to hold hands with Lux as well.

[edit]: After watching, I don't know if that gasp meant she didn't or that it was just Phi remembering that she did more than just hold hands.

I watched it raw. Anyways, the subs are out.

See, she already held hands with Lux! Now beat that confidence!
Coronavirus.
Jan 25, 2016 1:09 PM

Aug 2015
nothing special and boring.....2.5/5 for me
Jan 25, 2016 1:26 PM

Jan 2015
Sacredus said:
KirbyRawr said:

You know, they butchered this two Volumes so badly, that reading LN is really only option to see how story really progressed. For example Lux should fight 3 instructors at once during Drag-Ride practice.

Tohka_Yatogami said:

In LN other girls entered room when she said that (and they cut Krul teasing Lux over seen her naked just after Lux left his hiding place).

Oh so they did cut out Lux defending the girls against the instructors? I had a feeling that that scene was taking too long to be placed. Damn shame too since it adds a bit more to the school and their situation.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jan 25, 2016 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
shanimebib said:
Reload said:

I hope they used some protection, cuz it would be bad if she was to get pregnant with an old prince.
Jan 25, 2016 1:38 PM

Jan 2008
Turning to be like IS-Anime.

This is bad. I hope there is something that might help this anime.

Beside the wet, horny girls that only go with that impotent Lux that is even voiced by a woman.

This series has no balls.
Jan 25, 2016 1:46 PM

Aug 2010
I like the girls but man was this so damn cliche lol

-Arranged husband
-Makes MC her bf as an excuse for maid/butler from family
-the "fiance" is a stuck up arrogant noble
-Challenges MC to a duel
I can see the ending lol
Jan 25, 2016 2:10 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, all these girls desperately trying to get that paper from Lux. He hasn't even been there that long right? And already all the girls are thirsting for his dick.

Of course he ended up in the women's changing room, but the outcome was definitely different than what I was expecting. I was prepared for the typical "IYAAAAAAA" *slap*

Now we have the cliche situation with Krucilfer pretending to date Lux to get the scumbag arranged fiance off her back, and then he challenges him to a duel. I think we all already know who the winner of that will be.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 25, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2013
Sacredus said:

That's sad to hear because I really like Krulcifer so far. Before the Anime start she was the girl I was looking forward most. She's beautiful, has a nice body and a teasing personality but when they continue this trend and only give Lisha the most screentime I'm gonna drop this. The Fanservice ist also very weak in this anime, was hoping for more.
Jan 25, 2016 2:41 PM

Sep 2008
CodeKeima said:
Sacredus said:

That's sad to hear because I really like Krulcifer so far. Before the Anime start she was the girl I was looking forward most. She's beautiful, has a nice body and a teasing personality but when they continue this trend and only give Lisha the most screentime I'm gonna drop this. The Fanservice ist also very weak in this anime, was hoping for more.

At least watch this arc to the end.

The_Deceiver said:
shanimebib said:

I hope they used some protection, cuz it would be bad if she was to get pregnant with an old prince.

I really want to see how you guys will react to epilogue scene of this arc... if they adapt it.
Jan 25, 2016 2:46 PM

Mar 2015
The fiance guy kinda reminded me of the mc of FMAB
Jan 25, 2016 3:22 PM

Sep 2014
Absolutely couldn't stand the first two episodes, this one was bearable though.
Jan 25, 2016 3:41 PM

Apr 2013
I actually enjoyed this episode. There were some cute moments but for the most part there were a lot of cliched moments. Though I don't particular find that harmful.

Jan 25, 2016 3:51 PM

Aug 2015
The episode was ok and of course he had to end up hiding in a room where girls change. That blonde prince or whatever seems annoying.
Jan 25, 2016 4:05 PM

Jul 2015
lol at the part where he hands the paper to her and got tricked. Blonde chick is insanely innocent, but it's cute. Kissing is what you do after marriage to make kids.
Jan 25, 2016 5:02 PM
Jul 2018
This episode seems very rushed, they took some more material than before, then again at the same time as a standalone it works pretty well.

Krulcifer bae bae <3 <3 I just love her, I can't really deny that.
Jan 25, 2016 5:25 PM

Jan 2016
Can a show be so bad that it is good? That's how I feel this show is...
Bland plotline, characters that are underdeveloped, poor voice acting (that laugh at the end), those random scenes with lux in the girls changing room, not to mention that random "I will have lux for a week game" and he went with it because? ......yet somehow I want to keep watching. It weird that something I feel is bad is watchable and even enjoyable at times. Not sure where the show is going, guess I'll find out later 3/5
“Don't think about what you need to do. Just follow your desires.” - Aoi Ryuuhei (Baby Steps)
Jan 25, 2016 5:44 PM

Jan 2016
The show may be rushed and alot of things from the light novel were either not shown or revamped. But think about it, they've only got 12 episodes to animate as much as they can and they still haven't gotten up to Celestia yet in Volume Three. I'm just saying I don't blame them for rushing but it would be better if they took their time.
There is only one passion; the passion for happiness.

- Denis Diderot
Jan 25, 2016 5:49 PM

Aug 2011
Hmmmmmm......average for me but still, it made me feel like I want to read back volume 2 of the light novel. just for comparison superposes.
Jan 25, 2016 6:08 PM

Aug 2015
This anime is starting to border "so bad it's good" for me.
Jan 25, 2016 6:13 PM

Nov 2014
FlameSpeedster said:
This anime is starting to border "so bad it's good" for me.

I know the feel、 it's doing that to me too。
Jan 25, 2016 6:41 PM

Nov 2014
are they planning to animate vol. 2 in 2 episodes?

better than the first 2

still a bit salty about the 2nd episode

3/5
Jan 25, 2016 6:55 PM
Dec 2014
ryanstrike said:
shanimebib said:

Indeed, i argee with you
Jan 25, 2016 6:58 PM
May 2014
Brick_ said:
Can a show be so bad that it is good? That's how I feel this show is...
Bland plotline, characters that are underdeveloped, poor voice acting (that laugh at the end), those random scenes with lux in the girls changing room, not to mention that random "I will have lux for a week game" and he went with it because? ......yet somehow I want to keep watching. It weird that something I feel is bad is watchable and even enjoyable at times. Not sure where the show is going, guess I'll find out later 3/5

I know the feels bro. No matter how many times this show abuses me with how cliche it is I keep coming back for more. Help is severely needed.
Jan 25, 2016 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
Okay, but why was this little contest initiated in the first place, other than to give Krulcifer exposition and as a plot device for the pretend-dating?

Seeing as how she's currently the best girl, though, I won't complain. Also, my god is Lisha clueless, and I can't believe she's getting almost as much screentime as the (supposedly) current girl's own arc. Is it supposed to be like that?

3.5/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 25, 2016 7:01 PM
Dec 2014
NordicPyro said:
Infinite Stratos 2.0 seems to be as expected. Well, at least the MC is a tad bit more bearable.

IF they follow the LN and dont cut some important scene,it would be more intresting and the whole story will be overwhem. beside LUX and the ichiga is not in a same league!! Lux is storger and powerful
Jan 25, 2016 7:12 PM

Nov 2014
Eh episode. Another duel comes
Hi there
Jan 25, 2016 7:32 PM

Sep 2015
Well, this anime is pretty ass so far...
Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier
Jan 25, 2016 8:02 PM

Aug 2013
A rapid development for this plot and I'm still getting used to the voice of the protagonist, but I'm enjoying the adaptation, Krulcifer is starting to gain more prominence, I'm looking forward to seeing the development of her relationship with Lux and the next battles ..
Jan 25, 2016 8:13 PM

Oct 2011
They are cute together. Lise is jealous XDD

Double duel OMG
Jan 25, 2016 9:00 PM

May 2014
Pretty obvious the douche blonde guy is gonna rig his battle area. He was the challenger, so the challenged gets to choose the terms, including the battleground. Ah, well. They'll pull through, obviously.

Enjoying it, though. Lisha's jealousy is adorable.
Jan 25, 2016 9:57 PM

Mar 2015
Lisha has got to be the best girl of the series. All of her scenes are cute, and she's a nice tsundere lol. I mean they hold hands... so umm.. they're married! Totally.

I love her detective outfit.

This arc is gonna be so cliche that Nisekoi would be ashamed lol. Of course... arranged marriage and then the MC will win and get the girl. Oh well, let's go with arranged marriage settings like every other harem anime. But if there is more Lisha, I don't mind how cliche this thing is.

Jan 25, 2016 11:10 PM

Jun 2015
That's a lot of broads to sexually disappoint. I feel Lux is up to the challenge though. It's definitely entered "so bad it's good" territory.
Jan 25, 2016 11:34 PM

Dec 2014
That New antagonistic guy's duel challenge to mc... I did not expect that... What a twist.
XD

When is Celestia going to appear. <3

Also in the op, her face is shown.. But in the ed, they are trying to hide Celestia's identity....? Weird
testamentKAISERJan 25, 2016 11:38 PM
Jan 26, 2016 12:40 AM

May 2014
This is so deja vu
IS plot
But with better girls
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jan 26, 2016 2:01 AM
Oct 2014
Cliche over the board.But Krulcifer is very likable.
Too bad about the mc.Would have taken his brother over him anyday..
Can't get used to the mc's voice.Can't we have a damn normal male voice?
IS'mc at least wasn't that feminized,even though it awfull how he managed his harem.

And he's supposed to be a prince,a future ruler.Where the hell is that conduct,calmess and mature behaviour that he should have?Especially considering all that hapenned.
midnight2010Jan 26, 2016 3:17 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2016

114 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 15, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2016

49 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 24, 2023 9:09 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:32 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

66 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 18, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2016

59 by damoInstinct »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.