Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2016 3:28 AM
Jan 2013
Probably not. Especially not with the arc that is currently going on in Gintama and with the arcs to come. O_o
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Jan 23, 2016 3:39 AM
Jan 2016
Depends on the ending and story development... Oh and it´s NEVER gonna be #1 considering the other TOP anime it´s going against
Jan 23, 2016 3:50 AM

Nov 2011
This anime will be forgotten once the next season start just like OPM.

Jan 23, 2016 4:01 AM

Feb 2010
Depends, this anime is good but i doubt it will reach top 10.. we'll look how it's end.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jan 23, 2016 4:06 AM

Jan 2013
highly doubt it. The best it could go is 8th or 9th
Jan 23, 2016 4:22 AM

Feb 2014
If the next three episodes are just as good as the starting three then I see no reason why it would not have a score just above 9.

Ep 1 - 8.61
Ep 2 - 8.77
Ep 3 - 8.88 (and still rising)
Jan 23, 2016 4:48 AM

Apr 2015
eXtacy67 said:
If the next three episodes are just as good as the starting three then I see no reason why it would not have a score just above 9.

Ep 1 - 8.61
Ep 2 - 8.77

According to all manga readers, there is that one point in the story where everyone will have conflicted opinions, some would accept the event, whereas others would take it as something that would've ruined the whole story (really hope that it isn't something that bad). So IMO, it'd a huge achievement for it to be in the top 50 let alone top 30.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2016 5:09 AM
Jan 2015
Like others have said, this series is more than likely to encounter bumps on its journey to episode 12. It still has 9 episodes left so it's doubtful that the quality of the series would stay consistent as it has in the first three episodes. I think it has a fair chance at landing in the top 50. In the best case scenario (in my opinion), it would hit top 10. Personally, I would like to see this series in the top 10 but it's way too easy to fall short of getting there.
UltranumbedJan 23, 2016 5:13 AM
Jan 23, 2016 5:35 AM

Aug 2011
This anime probably will become like
Jan 23, 2016 5:51 AM
Jan 2015
Top 3 in Airing maybe but not in the Anime section
Jan 23, 2016 6:03 AM
Feb 2011
Top 1 might be a little too much but it has had a great three episodes. I could see top ten though if it continues
Jan 23, 2016 7:14 AM
Aug 2014
Xenouz said:
KonaKoffee4 said:
Nah, OPM was similar in growth. Not saying whether or not it deserves it, just speaking based on what some others have said.

Top 10 maybe.

I believe that OPM was much slower, IIRC it was around #35 with 3 episodes in, and at around 10 episodes is when it reached top 15.
not only slower but repetitive with weak humour
Jan 23, 2016 7:18 AM

Apr 2011
Its good but FMAB is here to stay number one.
Jan 23, 2016 7:19 AM

Apr 2014
KonoYume said:
Z4k said:
Nope the score will drop pretty fast around episode 8 or 9. Not because the story gets worse but because of certain events many people will not like.

If they're truly blinded by their fantasies...the bitterness of life lol

To be honest I can't wait to see the reactions.
Jan 23, 2016 7:22 AM

Jun 2015
Well, I don't think it will be #1, but I hope it'll be in the top 10.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jan 23, 2016 7:34 AM

Nov 2013
the later chapter is worst so I think it will be going down hill to top 40..
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jan 23, 2016 7:38 AM

Jun 2008
MaouKing said:
Well, I don't think it will be #1, but I hope it'll be in the top 10.

I second that. Probably will go down a few numbers but it will remain on top 10.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 23, 2016 8:31 AM

Aug 2012
Nothing can beat the perfection of Steins;Gate & Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
Gintama & Hiatus X Hiatus tried to dethrone them but failed.

Heck, One Punch Man? It couldn't even beat Code Geass :p

Jan 23, 2016 8:32 AM

Jan 2016
No, I don't think it'll end up at number one, top 10 is possible, if the ending is well executed.
Jan 23, 2016 11:51 AM

Dec 2015
Z4k said:
KonoYume said:

If they're truly blinded by their fantasies...the bitterness of life lol

To be honest I can't wait to see the reactions.

Me neither. There will a lot of talks and hate probably. I'll prepare the popcorn for that moment. :^)
And that moment imo will make this series much more valuable and impactful.
Jan 23, 2016 11:56 AM

Jun 2015
Nah, I see very unlikely for a 1-cour series to get the 1st place.
Jan 23, 2016 12:07 PM

Jul 2015
yes it might be , but after past 2 seasons , it will drop slowly
for example OPM ;p
Well Duh...

Jan 23, 2016 12:47 PM
Jan 2015
I really can't imagine that it will. But considering how absurd the fact that it's #17 is, who knows...
Jan 23, 2016 12:55 PM
Jan 23, 2016 1:25 PM

Jun 2014
It's way too hard for anything to make the Top 5 let alone #1, so no.
Jan 23, 2016 1:34 PM
Nov 2007
Who cares, why does it matter in all honesty?
Jan 23, 2016 1:38 PM

Jun 2014
Maybe if this show gets really mainstream, like bigger than or equal to One Punch Man.

Most newcomers will throw 10/10s away at something that's 'deep' and 'meaningful' like this, similar to Steins Gate or Code Geass, but 9s to stuff like OPM because it's straight action.

But really, Haikyu S2 is just one rank behind this and I don't see anyone theorizing on if that will get into the top 10.
Jan 23, 2016 2:06 PM

Oct 2007
Jerkhov said:
Maybe if this show gets really mainstream, like bigger than or equal to One Punch Man.

Most newcomers will throw 10/10s away at something that's 'deep' and 'meaningful' like this, similar to Steins Gate or Code Geass, but 9s to stuff like OPM because it's straight action.

But really, Haikyu S2 is just one rank behind this and I don't see anyone theorizing on if that will get into the top 10.

That's because it's "just a Shonen sports anime" and not something people can feel special and superior about by upvoting. It just sort of ended up with its popularity and ranking, this show its practically a campaign. Might as well just scuttle the idea of MAL rankings and just have a bulletin for any time there's a Gintama series, A-1 noitaminA Drama or Madhouse Manga adaptation calling it all AOTS and what not. Politics.
ziggy_Z said:
Demi_V said:
No. FMAB has been #1 for years. I dare to see an anime try to dethrone it.
Gintama did for a short time last year. And so will S;G0 the day episode 1 comes out.

I like how people just know at this point. Yeah judging by how insanely revered the first season was it's about as preordained as this shows rise. Also if people summarily reverse their scores in a huff in one episode later down the line because of some cheesy event (if it's what I've heard about I could potentially see it though since this sort of thing makes angry fanboys even angry and is a total takeover topic whenever it happens ) it just shows how fickle , shortsighted and forever stuck in hype moments the community is.
PeacingOutJan 23, 2016 2:13 PM
Jan 23, 2016 2:20 PM

May 2015
It'll be very high up for a bit, then either when the story has some crazy plot twist that will turn everyone off, like the manga readers say it does, it'll probably drop considerably right then and there, and then more people would downvote it for being hyped.

Either way there's no way in hell it'll take #1.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Jan 23, 2016 2:30 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
and not something people can feel special and superior about by upvoting.....Gintama series, A-1 noitaminA Drama or Madhouse Manga adaptation calling it all AOTS and what not. Politics.

Those are two really different things.

This animation is appealing to the posers, the same people who went wild over Aku no Hana the first episode or two because of art. Posers gravitate to things that are specifically NOT popular.

The people who like an animation because of the studio are the very opposite, they are often bandwagon jumpers, though again you really need to drop your obsession on this, because the sales numbers do not support the accusation that people go by the studio name (unless it is Ghibli - KyoAmi doesn't sell just because they are KyoAmi, a lot of their series have horrific sales), and like it or not, studios become famous because they often do superior work.

Separate are the "original source" fans who are happy or pissed that the animation is or isn't living up to the manga/light novel.

Again Separate are the shippers. Personally I find those the most annoying. Relatively speaking studio fans are insightful and wonderful viewers.
Jan 23, 2016 2:48 PM

Nov 2012
All those stupid people. Why can't they realize this is the kind of anime that can't be judge on a couple of episodes. The ending in this anime is going to decide everything so there is no use discussing this. Please people grow a fuking brain.
Jan 23, 2016 4:45 PM

Apr 2013
i could see it becoming #1 as it progresses, but probably would end under 9.00. As usual nowadays MAL users tend to inflate score of shows with heavy and mature theme to the point it is becoming too much. On the positive side, at least the show is better than One Punch Man imo
Jan 23, 2016 4:53 PM

Nov 2012
TriZen said:
i could see it becoming #1 as it progresses, but probably would end under 9.00. As usual nowadays MAL users tend to inflate score of shows with heavy and mature theme to the point it is becoming too much. On the positive side, at least the show is better than One Punch Man imo
What are your opinions on this i wonder.
Jan 23, 2016 6:09 PM

Oct 2007
TriZen said:

Not always. Shouwa Genroku Rakugo is pretty mature well directed and has it's share of adult drama and intrigue (it doesn't even have any teenage characters that I've seen so far even), but it's also not hyped through the roof by it's producers like this show has been and not so much of the melodrama variety so it's barely cresting 8.00 right now. It's mainly A-1 noitaminA shows that get this sort of reaction.

Takuan_Soho said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
and not something people can feel special and superior about by upvoting.....Gintama series, A-1 noitaminA Drama or Madhouse Manga adaptation calling it all AOTS and what not. Politics.

Those are two really different things.

This animation is appealing to the posers, the same people who went wild over Aku no Hana the first episode or two because of art. Posers gravitate to things that are specifically NOT popular.

The people who like an animation because of the studio are the very opposite, they are often bandwagon jumpers, though again you really need to drop your obsession on this, because the sales numbers do not support the accusation that people go by the studio name (unless it is Ghibli - KyoAmi doesn't sell just because they are KyoAmi, a lot of their series have horrific sales), and like it or not, studios become famous because they often do superior work.

Separate are the "original source" fans who are happy or pissed that the animation is or isn't living up to the manga/light novel.

Again Separate are the shippers. Personally I find those the most annoying. Relatively speaking studio fans are insightful and wonderful viewers.

That show was pretty polarizing that I recall though with your poser types being all over it's "mature vibe" and unorthodox rotoscoping approach to animation and your other types just finding it kind of ugly and unappealing to look at and just hating it. I remember the ANN review crew just being all over the show with the praise and 5/5 and MAL just having none of it which kind of told me a lot straight up. For me it was less the poorly done rotoscoping and just the atrociously bad voice acting for the main character that made the show unwatchable to me.

Funnily enough I know what they're going for with the main character here, but I'm not really feeling his voice acting either. He sounds every bit like the live action actor he is that probably just does not want to be in this show and having a hell of a time getting used to voicing for a cartoon character. Very monotone and just disconnected.

On MAL it seems like this show has picked up a lot of poser type viewers that are gravitating towards the show, inflating it's initial score, and filling the threads with the same kind of one liner posts over and over, but it's far from the only show that seems to end up with those sorts of threads and that sort of situation, it's just lately it always seems to be something A-1 is doing for noitaminA. Haikyuu Season 2 and One Punch Man much as I like them also have hyper inflated scores if I'm being honest. As for shipper crowds, from the sounds of what some people are saying about the manga that bloc could come into play in about a month and MAL would be the last place I'd want to be for this show if that is indeed the case cause that's going to get really ugly really fast.

All in all I kind of agree with you, it'd be nice if people could set the politics and bullshit aside for once and just stick to business on this board, hell elsewhere the show is really well received too but it's not the shit show it's become here. IMO already too little too late though so might as well roll with the punches.

Can't agree about studio fanboys unfortunately. For over a decade I've found them among the more annoying types whose opinions and utterances of masterpiece this, epic that can only be taken with a grain of salt at best. Even relatively speaking compared to shippers I'm not sure I can give them that much credit, their posts are typical of about as little value.
PeacingOutJan 23, 2016 6:23 PM
Jan 23, 2016 6:18 PM
Sep 2013
The premise sounds really interesting and the start is pretty good but 19k votes already when only 3 episodes have been out? Come on.
Jan 23, 2016 7:00 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I remember the ANN review crew just being all over the show with the praise and 5/5

Yes, ANN really does suck as critics. Rotoscoping aside, the lead female character had to be attractive, because otherwise she wouldn't be the "flower" of the title.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
Funnily enough I know what they're going for with the main character here, but I'm not really feeling his voice acting either. He sounds every bit like the live action actor he is that probably just does not want to be in this show and having a hell of a time getting used to voicing for a cartoon character. Very monotone and just disconnected.

I don't quite agree with that yet, this is not yet a problem with the show. Color me as withholding judgement on this point. But as of now I can't disagree either.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
On MAL it seems like this show has picked up a lot of poser type viewers that are gravitating towards the show, inflating it's initial score, and filling the threads with the same kind of one liner posts over and over, but it's far from the only show that seems to end up with those sorts of threads and that sort of situation,

Up to here I agree completely.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
it's just lately it always seems to be something A-1 is doing for noitaminA. Haikyuu Season 2

But here you lose me. I don't care about the studio. Give me something interesting and I love it. Right now this show is interesting, but I reserve judgement because I know all too much how easily this can be screwed up.

[quote=Kaioshin_Sama message=44387967] and One Punch Man much as I like them also have hyper inflated scores if I'm being honest.{/quote]

I have to disagree. The animation may not have been perfect, but it was in no ways disappointing. At the bare minimum it succeed at what it wanted to accomplish. For an animation this is a success. If one did not like the interpretation, then they did not like the original. That is an issue with the source, not the adaptation.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
As for shipper crowds, from the sounds of what some people are saying about the manga that bloc could come into play in about a month and MAL would be the last place I'd want to be for this show if that is indeed the case cause that's going to get really ugly really fast.

All in all I kind of agree with you, it'd be nice if people could set the politics and bullshit aside for once and just stick to business on this board, hell elsewhere the show is really well received too but it's not the shit show it's become here. IMO already too little too late though so might as well roll with the punches.

Can't agree about studio fanboys unfortunately. For over a decade I've found them among the more annoying types whose opinions and utterances of masterpiece this, epic that can only be taken with a grain of salt at best. Even relatively speaking compared to shippers I'm not sure I can give them that much credit, their posts are typical of about as little value.

Honestly, I can't argue this point. I just find it easier to ignore the fanboys than the shippers, but that I admit is a personal bias.
Jan 23, 2016 7:17 PM

Jan 2015
the anime looks promising, but i dont think it deserve a first spot on mal, there are lotta of great animes out there.
Jan 23, 2016 7:19 PM
Mar 2015
As the story develops, I'm thinking people will start rating it higher, as they see it's not just a ripoff Steins;Gate. Personally, the OP and ED are outstanding, and the premise accompanied by the juxtaposition of the lightheartedness of elementary school and the intrigue around the murders make it seem like this could match Steins;Gate, if not surpass it. My guess is that by the end of the cour, it'll be around #6 or 7, but probably not above that.
Ichigo_GyunyuFeb 20, 2016 6:05 AM
Jan 23, 2016 7:22 PM

Oct 2007
[quote=Takuan_Soho message=44388485]
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I remember the ANN review crew just being all over the show with the praise and 5/5

Yes, ANN really does suck as critics. Rotoscoping aside, the lead female character had to be attractive, because otherwise she wouldn't be the "flower" of the title.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

I don't quite agree with that yet, this is not yet a problem with the show. Color me as withholding judgement on this point. But as of now I can't disagree either.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
On MAL it seems like this show has picked up a lot of poser type viewers that are gravitating towards the show, inflating it's initial score, and filling the threads with the same kind of one liner posts over and over, but it's far from the only show that seems to end up with those sorts of threads and that sort of situation,

Up to here I agree completely.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
it's just lately it always seems to be something A-1 is doing for noitaminA. Haikyuu Season 2

But here you lose me. I don't care about the studio. Give me something interesting and I love it. Right now this show is interesting, but I reserve judgement because I know all too much how easily this can be screwed up.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
and One Punch Man much as I like them also have hyper inflated scores if I'm being honest.{/quote]

I have to disagree. The animation may not have been perfect, but it was in no ways disappointing. At the bare minimum it succeed at what it wanted to accomplish. For an animation this is a success. If one did not like the interpretation, then they did not like the original. That is an issue with the source, not the adaptation.

Kaioshin_Sama said:
As for shipper crowds, from the sounds of what some people are saying about the manga that bloc could come into play in about a month and MAL would be the last place I'd want to be for this show if that is indeed the case cause that's going to get really ugly really fast.

Honestly, I can't argue this point. I just find it easier to ignore the fanboys than the shippers, but that I admit is a personal bias.

Admittedly it's slightly disappointing for me in a way that is easily put aside because I was expecting mind blowing movie quality animation and directing from the show based on the reactions it was getting. I got over it quickly though with an "I should have known better" and by that I mean by the time the first episode was over.

Also just because you're able to rationalize as opposed to compartmentalize things doesn't mean everybody is and I'll hope you'll recognize that statement as the positively spun one it's meant to be, which I think you will because you don't strike me as the defensive and confused forum poster type that can never properly read or understand my posts. Maybe if I had more meaningful exchanges with other people here it would help a lot, but most people just like to drop their one liner hype comments, bandwagon on things, say the exact same things other posters did over and over and occasionally even shitpost like in the case of certain active users. It kind of leaves a lasting impression on a community and the level of thought it's putting into things, especially when it's the default posting mode.

Funny thing is I'm the same way, make a show good and interesting and I'll generally appreciate and enjoy it. It might not seem like it because I'm definitely not the sort to get their hair blown back by anything with mature themes or competent direction as seems to be the case with much of the MAL community. I mean I've liked and recommended Rakugo to people too, but I'm not going to tell them it'll change their life and just utterly blow them away or anything, nor would I say that about this show because to be honest I don't really know if that'd even be the case.

I mean think about it if I was that biased against A-1 I wouldn't be giving this show a chance and I wouldn't have given the last show this director did their a solid 7/10. I just think they've had an extremely bad run on average for the past couple years with overpromising and underdelivering and in cases like Gunslinger Stratos, Otaku Teacher and Saekano just running some flat out bad shows. I also still feel they've large been getting by mostly on hype marketing, branding and peoples tendency to IMO give their shows more attention and praise than seems warranted in comparison to others that air in a given season and will continue to hold to that belief. That said I don't really think this show is one of those cases really other than that I think people sell some other anime way to short when it comes to how this one has been received in it's first 3 weeks and am pleasantly surprised to see others in this thread kind of agree a little.

I also think it's silly to fret over whether something is AOTS or not instead of just discussing and appreciating a show and not trying to always make a zero sum game out of every anime season. There's this tendency in the anime community to feel that for something to be acknowledge something else must either directly or indirectly be diminished somehow and really just who gives a shit about subjective distinctions like AOTS and other such hype discussion things anyway in the long run (this is a rhetorical question cause obviously much of the anime community does). We're talking about a span of three months and then a seasons over and rather than looking at shows in simple arbitrary chunks of 12 episodes I'd sooner look at the bigger overall and yet simple picture of just am I enjoying this show as I'm sitting their watching it or not.
PeacingOutJan 23, 2016 7:37 PM
Jan 23, 2016 8:02 PM
Oct 2012

I cannot argue because to a great extent I cannot disagree. People who are declaring this the AOTY are wrong. We have to see how the animation develops before making this statement. Yes, this COULD be a classic animation, but ever the most horrific animations can do three good episodes. The ultimate ranking of this animation remains to be proven.

That said, I really could not care less that this is an A-1 animation, and I don't think that the homers really care either. Their enthusiasm is story based, not company based. While I doubt that the story will prove to be interesting, I can appreciate that right now it is interesting (my doubt is related to my episode comment being able to predict the mother's background - if that is a tell, then this show is cheap pandering). That said, I have hope that this animation will not disappoint me. As an anime only viewer, I eagerly await this outcome.

But yes, while I think that the enthusiasm is misplaced at only the third episode, honestly I don't care if fans ranks this as a top 10 or even the top animation. You should know this. MAL rankings are meaningless, so if you really think this, you should be disinterested in fanboys trying to make this happen. Even if it were to be #1 it would not change my opinion of what this show proves to be.

So rather than whine about the fanboys, lets see what this show can deliver.
Takuan_SohoJan 23, 2016 9:14 PM
Jan 23, 2016 8:14 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
CG-Silver said:
eXtacy67 said:

Ep 1 - 8.61
Ep 2 - 8.77

According to all manga readers, there is that one point in the story where everyone will have conflicted opinions, some would accept the event, whereas others would take it as something that would've ruined the whole story (really hope that it isn't something that bad). So IMO, it'd a huge achievement for it to be in the top 50 let alone top 30.
Technically there's two points in the manga that will have conflicting views. The score will drop that time, but it should still maintain a spot in the top 30. Hopefully the ending is spectacular and it makes those plot points worth it.
Jan 23, 2016 8:55 PM

Apr 2015
It probably won't be number one. Its story is unique and it has soo much potential. I can image this getting at least a 9.00 rating on this site. It may get into the top 10. Getting into the top 5 is difficult. The top five anime have kept their places for some time.
Jan 23, 2016 9:09 PM

Feb 2014
GoldenDevilGamer said:
CG-Silver said:

Technically there's two points in the manga that will have conflicting views. The score will drop that time, but it should still maintain a spot in the top 30. Hopefully the ending is spectacular and it makes those plot points worth it.

Hmmm, the only thing I can think of that could be so conflicting would be a character death or time-skip (no need to answer this one I don't want to know yet)
Jan 23, 2016 9:52 PM

Nov 2015
For those talking about the hype, let it go. I didn't really enjoyed all the hype about OPM but this one seems lovely because I can feel we'll learn something from this story. For me, that's something way more valuable than comedy itself (though important too).

Maybe it will reach top 10, maybe it will stay in the 20s. I don't really mind as I'm sure not all of us agree on the rankings. If this goes well and keeps the quality, everyone gets to benefit from it.
Jan 23, 2016 10:29 PM

Feb 2012
Lol i cant wait to see anime only reactions when they reach that part in the manga.
Jan 23, 2016 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
I doubt it. Maybe Top 10.
Jan 23, 2016 11:51 PM

Oct 2011
It'll never get that high. It just won't happen. I'm surprised people even appreciate it that much, honestly, considering masterpieces like School Days and Fafner get completely shat on in ratings.
This love for Hirasawa Yui consumes me, washing over my dirty weeaboo body with a cleansing warmth that allows me to reach greater heights. It inspires me to be a better man; not the man they deserve, but the man she deserves. Yui, I love you. With everything I have. You are my one, my only. Mai waifu.
Jan 24, 2016 1:57 AM

Jan 2013
No, it won't be #1. But I can see it staying in the double digits, I just finished reading every scanlated chapter and I'm loving it. The anime adaption is solid so far, what will really affect the rating will be if it can keep up this consistency and end the season on a solid note. Then it'll be up to the Japanese audience to decide if it's good enough to buy and support a second cour, which would be released late this year or sometime in 2017. It's a great mystery story, if it's able to get another season and finish the story well then I'd definitely see it in the single digits. I've never seen MAL rating as a way to garner the quality of a series, because there's amazing series in the thousands places and bad series in the double digits. I don't think people should be so stuck on MAL ratings, they're just not too important and fail to accurately represent objectively good anime. Just enjoy what you enjoy.
Jan 24, 2016 4:13 AM

Apr 2014
Would love to see some changes in Top10.. Though it's somehow useless to discuss it right now, because only 3eps have aired.
Jan 24, 2016 4:19 AM

Jun 2013
Nope, but it could be in Top 10. Nothing will surpass Fullmetal Achlemist Brotherhood... well nothing for at least 10 years or so, and judging how bad most of the anime that come out are... yeah not see it happening. Original anime for sure can't (this is based off a manga... but after it finished airing the score will probably be above Shigatsu's), adaptations of some manga, light novel can.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (18) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Sayuri, a young anime singer, has passed away

Sacerdotisa - Sep 27

37 by pnr2 »»
Oct 15, 12:22 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

1417 by animaewatcher23 »»
Oct 13, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1115 by animaewatcher23 »»
Oct 13, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2016

906 by animaewatcher23 »»
Oct 13, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

505 by animaewatcher23 »»
Oct 13, 8:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.