Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 19, 2015 2:43 AM

Nov 2009
Good episode with a nifty action sequence at the end, preview for next week was interesting since it looks like they will delve into Jiro's past.
Oct 19, 2015 3:18 AM

Oct 2014
This show reminded me a lot when I watch Kamen Rider Gaim lol

Anyway that was a nice amount of battle scene there. Continue.
"Whenever you fail at something, always remember that you won't fail as much as Usagi Drop did."
Oct 19, 2015 3:44 AM

May 2010
And...we're still jumping all over the place.
Oct 19, 2015 4:08 AM

Jul 2015
As messy as it is, it all makes sense when the pieces are put together to make quite an interesting story. It does make people rewatch episodes, so maybe that's what they're going for.
Oct 19, 2015 6:08 AM

Jun 2013
So now it is about detective Shiba who is a robot because after he was killed, a scientist put his memories and personality into a robot. They're after a bomber who turns out to be a female android searching for the male android made alongside her to merge (lol). Since all robots made after those two used pretty much the same technology, she is attracted to a lot of robots thinking they are her lover. She supposedly commits self-destruction when Shiba says that her male counterpart is dead or something. But she didn't blow up and five years later he brings that robot to her so they can merge. Poor Shiba thought that they would blow up. Turns out they combine to make a stronger robot.

Some stuff happened to Shiba after his last meeting with the female robot since it looks like he has turned bad. That fight between Jiro and Shiba was turning epic. These guys are really giving us more and more stuff to look forward to.

Shiba considers superhumans to be evil who use their powers for their own selfish desires. Many of the citizens also think the same and the image of superhumans isn't going to get any better later on.

Jiro considers robots like Shiba to be superhumans too. But Shiba doesn't agree.

Jaguar-san has time stopping powers and the old man of the bureau can make people believe whatever he wants. The bureau has a lot of influence in government run things as they took away all the evidence since a superhuman was suspected to have been involved in the bombings.

Next episode is about Jiro’s dad who probably isn't his real dad. We will probably go into Jiro’s past now.
Oct 19, 2015 6:16 AM

Jun 2013
robocop and holy crap the ending scene had so much good animation it was so short lol
Oct 19, 2015 6:49 AM

Dec 2010
...this anime gives me nostalgic vibe of my childhood
Oct 19, 2015 7:00 AM

Sep 2014
I am enjoying this Anime truth be told. Hope it stays decent.
Oct 19, 2015 7:18 AM

Dec 2008
I hope at the end of the run either the studio or some heroic denizen of the net puts this clusterfuck in chronological order.
Oct 19, 2015 7:23 AM

May 2014
Avenox said:
DixNeuf said:

Because people doesn't even try to understand, drop, and give 3/10, 4/10 etc.

True, people give 3s and 4s so fast imo or drop it on like ep 2/12 - 3/12.
So far, it's been entertaining and I'm liking the art aswell. 4/5.

More like 2/26 or 3/26 as it's confirmed 2-cour (might turn out to be split-cour though).
Oct 19, 2015 7:28 AM
May 2015
lel. Why rating of this show is so low?
Oct 19, 2015 7:53 AM

Jul 2014
CookingPriest said:
zerorequiem_ said:
Holy shit, what an ending. I'm loving the conflicting views on justice.

Why the fuck is this rated lower than a 7?

Because MAL goldfishes cant comprehend a basic non-linear narrative and want everything to be spoonfed to them.

DixNeuf said:

Hehe, after finishing episode 1 I was wondering how long it'd take for the above delusions to come crawling.

People who rate this low see it for what it is; a desperate anime using disjointed storytelling, sensory overload and overblown pace to camouflage its derivative nature and lack of depth.

Also to lure the niche of the audience who lurks on Reddit and 4chan to conflate it for a deconstruction. But I guess those still haven't decided it's safe to like this show yet, looking stupid is the last thing they want.

I'm not saying that by the final episode there won't be a clever reveal happening that'll make all of this worth it. But for god's sake, don't make yourself look like fools by deluding yourselves you're in on some cosmic secret here.
Oct 19, 2015 9:49 AM

Aug 2014
OK this was a sweet battle at the end.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Oct 19, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
I thought the best episode that had so far, I love their technology and that super human in business even though they could not understand almost nothing
Oct 19, 2015 2:53 PM

Sep 2011
You know the show does need alot more improvement but considering how substantially better each passing episode is improving im surprised by how much the score has substantially dropped ever week, it seems to be more well received with each passing episode so hopefully it keeps it up and gets out of the hole, cause while still flawed this shit does not deserve to be lower than fucking captain earth.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 19, 2015 4:21 PM

Dec 2013
CookingPriest said:
fredchickens said:
Of course robots can fall in love and here I am still single as fck, anyways Great episode

Thanks Captain,
Still wondering why would Jino leave the superhuman agency and being a fugitive but still saving other people. Anyway Can't wait for next episode.

Quotes this episode seem to imply that some sort of massive scale event happened that left man people dead, instigated a change in government in Japan and created as situation where superhumans are hunted and registered.

I'm glad someone's pointing this out. It seems to me that some forumers here are calling out inconsistencies without actually registering the fact that there is a whole chunk of plot in between the two timelines that is yet to be revealed, and is the major cause for the various changes in attitude, philosophies and viewpoints of our characters.

The detective's outlook on Justice has been changed over the time skip, that doesn't mean there's inconsistent writing. It just means that there's an event in the story that hasn't been revealed to us yet.

Personally I'm enjoying the use of time-skipping this show does. It makes the event in the middle all the more enticing. We see how idealistic the characters were at the beginning, then how the event changed the viewpoints of those characters in different ways after the time-skip.
Now I'm even more hyped to know exactly what this event was, and what went down to cause the more idealistic Jirou and Emi to split from the group, whilst the less enthusiastic ones like Kikko and Fuurouta to stay on with the Bureau instead.

I'm loving the format of this show, because it actually makes people think instead of just mindlessly watching a linear plot.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Oct 19, 2015 6:35 PM

Aug 2015
The show's getting better at handling pacing and cohesive plot progression...sure I'm still uttering a few 'wtfs' but I am finding myself following the episode much easily now.

Also the episode's social commentary on defining love and justice in robots and humans is done really well...aren't we humans love machines as well? :)
Anime talk, music and analysis, plus random moments of inspirations and rants | https://atmafunomena.wordpress.com/
Oct 20, 2015 6:59 AM

Mar 2013
That one was good ep.
The remains all confusing in first part of half but starts making all sense in second. I like that.
Oct 20, 2015 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
Everyone keeps complaining about how messy the structure of the show is, but honestly this show would be nowhere near as interesting if it followed a fully episodic nature. I find it incredibly interesting seeing what things changed 5 years in the future (Jiro supposedly leaving the Bureau, etc.) and what things haven't changed (Shiba's strange sense of justice). Honestly, I would probably be even more confused if the episode ended with Shiba witnessing Meiko "die" and not seeing the aftermath. It keeps everything that happened fresh in our minds, instead of waiting for a timeskip 3/4ths of the way through the show that would probably have people pissed off anyway.

Of course if shit doesn't get tied up later than I'll stand corrected, but at the rate it's going I think it'll do just fine.

Don't let the anime try to adapt to what you want, try to adapt and see what the anime as trying to pull from it's perspective.
Oct 20, 2015 10:31 AM

Mar 2008
This episode connects the majority of the dots from the first 2.
Pretty awesome episode, not a fan of how "Raito" looks like without his human disguise... oh well :D
This also reminded me of something similar I read from Osamu Tezuka (he is into dem robots I tell ya) - I think it was a chapter/few chapters from Astro Boy
Oct 20, 2015 10:42 AM

Oct 2015
Whenever I like this series. The idea of merging androids, to create a hero seemed very good ( I know that is not new , but still was fine ) . And the review to Robocop at the origin of Shiba , I found interesting . Now I want to know what happened to Chiba who became a wanted criminal .
I am Argentine, so is not very good my English, sorry for the many typing errors.

Oct 20, 2015 12:51 PM

Aug 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
CookingPriest said:

Quotes this episode seem to imply that some sort of massive scale event happened that left man people dead, instigated a change in government in Japan and created as situation where superhumans are hunted and registered.

I'm glad someone's pointing this out. It seems to me that some forumers here are calling out inconsistencies without actually registering the fact that there is a whole chunk of plot in between the two timelines that is yet to be revealed, and is the major cause for the various changes in attitude, philosophies and viewpoints of our characters.

The detective's outlook on Justice has been changed over the time skip, that doesn't mean there's inconsistent writing. It just means that there's an event in the story that hasn't been revealed to us yet.

Personally I'm enjoying the use of time-skipping this show does. It makes the event in the middle all the more enticing. We see how idealistic the characters were at the beginning, then how the event changed the viewpoints of those characters in different ways after the time-skip.
Now I'm even more hyped to know exactly what this event was, and what went down to cause the more idealistic Jirou and Emi to split from the group, whilst the less enthusiastic ones like Kikko and Fuurouta to stay on with the Bureau instead.

I'm loving the format of this show, because it actually makes people think instead of just mindlessly watching a linear plot.

This is the truth about the show and it's time-skips, and people complaining about them. Read that, folks. I agree with every sentence.
Oct 21, 2015 4:28 AM

Jun 2015
Fantastic episode. The time jumps here and there can be a bit confusing, but pay attention to it and i got a really solid story. Kept me in it the whole time. Well done. Sleeper for AOTS.

Oct 21, 2015 8:24 AM
Feb 2009
DixNeuf said:
zerorequiem_ said:

Yeah, I don't get people's obsession with having to understand everything. Its no fun when you can quess whats going to happen.
This is a great WTF series, always sth surprising. Hope they can keep it up.
Oct 21, 2015 6:00 PM

Jun 2012
This is horrible, just an absolute mess.
Oct 22, 2015 3:53 AM

Sep 2013
I love this series, It was unpredictable
Oct 22, 2015 4:09 AM

Oct 2012
Yeah, no, this show is still a terrible mess. It's like someone ate the narrative and threw it up, which is to say it's all over the place.

Also: "They're no machine. They're justice." That line... Let it sink in. Let the horrible writing sink in.
Oct 22, 2015 7:39 PM

Jan 2009
Just gotta love the visuals.

Based BONES.
Oct 23, 2015 4:22 AM

Jun 2013
zerorequiem_ said:

Because it's not everyone's cup of tea. Simple as that.

I knew that they wouldn't explode if they merged. I feel like their creator put too much effort in creating such strong robots just to turn them into overly decorated bombs.

I liked this episode better than the first two. I understand everything that's going on but the pacing is a little too fast. Like Mieko jumping in the water so quickly that it didn't give the viewer enough time to feel sorry or sad for her.
臭い-
Oct 23, 2015 9:43 PM

May 2015
Someone told me Concrete wouldn't be 10/10.

They were wrong.

Would be AOTS if OPM and Noragami Aragato weren't airing, but this show is amazing(everything bones makes really fits my tastes I guess.)

Also that scene at the end was glorious.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Oct 23, 2015 9:55 PM

Nov 2014
Oh my god, i must say that i was a bit indiferent with the episode, but suddenly that action secuence at the end godly-animated just make me jump lol

The plot is still revolving through the meaning of justice, but this time showed on a more deep way...

hope the series keeps doing this good and improves a lot more.
error5000Oct 23, 2015 9:59 PM
Oct 23, 2015 11:51 PM

Jun 2015
Instead of swinging between present and future why not do it the simple way? Half present, half future. That way people will give it some thought too. It is hard to get serious when the episodes are like that.

The episode was somewhat good if taken as a single piece(not as part of the series). But if this episodic sequence continue will we get any character /development/stories/plot?
Oct 24, 2015 2:07 AM

Jul 2007
Hijazi said:
Instead of swinging between present and future why not do it the simple way? Half present, half future. That way people will give it some thought too. It is hard to get serious when the episodes are like that.

"I don't like nonlinear narrative so its bad"

The episode was somewhat good if taken as a single piece(not as part of the series). But if this episodic sequence continue will we get any character /development/stories/plot?

Except that nothing so far has been episodic?
Oct 24, 2015 3:34 AM

Jan 2013
Yep, demand and whine about "plot progress" and "character development" in an "ensemble cast" show which is in "introduction" stage, because why the fuck not eh? People got used to those LN adaptation craps too much.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Oct 24, 2015 6:39 AM

May 2015
DawnJ said:
Yep, demand and whine about "plot progress" and "character development" in an "ensemble cast" show which is in "introduction" stage, because why the fuck not eh? People got used to those LN adaptation craps too much.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Oct 24, 2015 9:47 AM

Jun 2015
CookingPriest said:
Hijazi said:

"I don't like nonlinear narrative so its bad"

Except that nothing so far has been episodic?

Get it right. I didn't say it is bad. I said it can't get serious if it is like that FOR ME. And if I don't like it because of that and suggest something that will make it better for /me/others-who have dropped it for the very reason; what is the wrong in that?

By episodic I meant that same theme, different /enemies/characters/,different story with no relation whatsoever to its previous episodes. How will we get any character development, plot, if there is any, like this? It may be all over the place in the end.

RainyRai said:
DawnJ said:

Sorry but if I don't like it I don't like it. Its simple as that. Your whining is not going to make it any better.
Oct 24, 2015 9:50 AM

Jan 2013
No one cares if you don't like it or not. I don't like illogic and I talk about that when I see it. So simple.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Oct 24, 2015 10:26 AM

Sep 2011
Tone down the damage control, the show has fucking problems, its slowly remedying them but that doesnt change the fact that there has been some seriously sloppy pacing and dialogue so far.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 24, 2015 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
Hijazi said:
By episodic I meant that same theme, different /enemies/characters/,different story with no relation whatsoever to its previous episodes. How will we get any character development, plot, if there is any, like this? It may be all over the place in the end.

Sorry what?
Hijazi said:
story with no relation whatsoever to its previous episodes.

Do I see it right?
Hijazi said:
no relation

LOL

Someone here really doesn't get the idea of non-linear plot. Haha, that made me laugh so bad.

I mean, sure. If you don't like the anime it's fine. You have every right to do so. But the "no relation" thing is just soo wrong.

EDIT: Also, have you seen the PV of the next ep?
AraneaeOct 24, 2015 3:41 PM
Oct 24, 2015 3:43 PM

Nov 2014
DawnJ said:
No one cares if you don't like it or not. I don't like illogic and I talk about that when I see it. So simple.

I care.

This is a discussion forum anyway, and we are here to discuss about the episode, you should understand that.

The series is by no meaning bad (it is getting better in these later episodes), but still has clearly noticeable flaws that affects the final prodduct. It still got the chance to improve and be one of the best of the season, but this is very unlikely to me at least.

it's all subjetive.
Oct 24, 2015 7:28 PM

Oct 2012
JizzyHitler said:
Tone down the damage control, the show has fucking problems, its slowly remedying them but that doesnt change the fact that there has been some seriously sloppy pacing and dialogue so far.

Jizzy, thanks for being the only decent and open-minded reply towards the criticism of this show so far. Hopefully more and more people can grow to still like this show while acknowledging that it is faulty. Personally, I really dislike this show, but I'll be civil and technical in my reply.

@CookingPriest, your dismissal of the points against non-linearity is unwarranted. The show could definitely use a bit of simplification. The non-linear structure offers nothing to the show outside of a gimmick. The juxtaposition of events cuts any emotional momentum the show could have. Take episode 2 for an example. The plight of the bug people would've been far more effective if paced linearly. It'd allow the audience to invest in the characters first, that way when the revelation of genocide appears, it'd hit far harder. Honestly, a show that expects an emotional response that quickly while being as erratic and unfocused as Concrete Revolutio is laughable.

@Araneae, what are you talking about? The show has been consistently episodic in structure. Every episode has its own arc to it. Sure, there is an overarching plot that is hinted every now and then, but that does not mean that the show isn't episodic in nature. That'd be like saying Cowboy Bebop isn't episodic. But still, there's nothing inherently wrong with being episodic. The main issue of Concrete Revolutio's episodic nature is that it demands the audience to care too much about the plights of characters that are just introduced. Emotional investment needs time.

@DawnJ, elements like plot progression are not native to Light Novels. They're the bare basics of any narrative. True, a show can be great while choosing to focus on other elements like themes, cinematography (for film,) language (for literature,) and many more, but to imply that those elements belong solely to LNs is ridiculous. Plus, I don't see Concrete Revolutio as innovative in any way. So far, the story is merely a device to talk about the internal struggles in the characters while briefly touching on a couple themes and ideas. Nothing new here. Really, the show would benefit from some of the basic elements of a narrative. You could say that'd be limiting one's creative vision, but here's the thing. One has to know the basics first before breaking them. And this show is proving that it doesn't know how to execute either just yet.

Also, the implication that just because a show isn't an LN adaptation, it's automatically above them is hilariously mislead. An original show can be just as bad as an LN show, and if Concrete Revolutio doesn't shape up soon enough, it's looking like it will be just as bad. Additionally, none of the struggles stick because the show is too chaotic. Things just seem to happen in the show. The magician girl has no limits to what she can do (at least, none are established.) Honestly, I'm getting some Alexander Senki vibes from how random certain events are. When those two robots fused, I threw my arms up in exasperation. Some things are really just that dumb.

On a nicer note: if any one here likes this show, feel free to. We can all like whatever we want and no one can tell us otherwise. But let's just not pretend that this show is without fault and that it is immune to criticism. :/
Oct 24, 2015 8:47 PM

Jan 2013
You really need to check your ego, or get a pair of glasses since you are imagining things. When did I say this show is flawless? when did I say "native to LN" bs? When did I say this show is innovative?

Basically, why do you make up things?

Ducat_Revel said:
JizzyHitler said:

Jizzy, thanks for being the only decent and open-minded reply towards the criticism of this show so far. Hopefully more and more people can grow to still like this show while acknowledging that it is faulty. Personally, I really dislike this show, but I'll be civil and technical in my reply.

What a sad effort.

For you don't understand how LN works, I'll explain a bit. Almost every LN can never be episodic in volume one because it needs to appeal and survive to print further volumes. And audience of these days used to this crap and whine for whatever in episodic shows (only westerners I see them whining). Take a example of any episodic shows, I always see bunch of dummies who cry out "IT'S MOTW AND IT'S BAD BECAUSE MOTW IS BAD" level of logic.

Please, read what someone literally wrote, not your imaginary "between the lines" if you ever want to "discuss". I don't like talking to a wall, especially when it makes strawman.
DawnJOct 24, 2015 8:54 PM
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Oct 25, 2015 3:53 AM

Aug 2014
Ducat_Revel said:
Sure, there is an overarching plot that is hinted every now and then, but that does not mean that the show isn't episodic in nature.

Well. I would call the "overarching plot" a "relation" between episodes, would you not? :P

Also, I wouldn't say that the overarching plot is just hinted. If the show was episodic with main plot just hinted it would be like Kekkai Sensen, where the single episodes are completely random, and then we just get a few minutes of a "main plot". In Concrete Revolutio the whole episodes add to the main plot. Sure, each episode is its own arc, but it's all in relation and in focus of the main plot. The feeling of episodes being detached from each other is increased by the non-linearity of the plot. So I can’t agree that this show is episodic to the degree you insist on. There is more plot than just “hints”.

Ducat_Revel said:
The main issue of Concrete Revolutio's episodic nature is that it demands the audience to care too much about the plights of characters that are just introduced. Emotional investment needs time.

I didn't notice the show actually demeonding anything from me. If you're talking about the robot-girl and the bug-girl from the previous ep, then I don't think the creators wanted you to care about them. They were there to just push main characters development that's all.
Or are you talking about the ghost, robot detective and magical girl? Because in these cases I think the creators just wanted to get you intrested, not care just yet. Though I might be wrong, because I don't know how much of these characters will see in the future. Maybe they'll just there to push Jiro's plot.

And if you're talking about something else, then could you explain? I'm not saying that this show doesn't have issues, because it does and we all know it. I just like to discuss my opinion on certain aspects of anime. :D
AraneaeOct 25, 2015 4:05 AM
Oct 26, 2015 2:26 AM
Mar 2012
Jirou nice guitar. Oh former lab scientist is (foster) father.
Raito wants mayhem at winter olympics? Why? How would that fix corrupt government/decading society?
Press random red button on wall. Tea time! Lol they're so trolly. Indecent!? Blue ika.
Nice mech muscle anatomy.
Robot touch, how electrifying.
Meteorterre!!! flower!!
Raito converts heat to song.
Robot: im not superhuman, im human. Wait memories maybe were, but Raito is all mechanical.
Machine/false love? Your justice not my justice, but programmed justice must be correct. GATTAIIII!! Reveal: not a bomb, but shows love is ultimate justice.
Geisha Emi has invisible kitsune scarf tracker.
100m time stopping device.
Guam? Another guy, but robot guy never existed?
Non-political guitar hippies? Psychedelic glass?
Transformer vs robot kinda cool
Both a halting & restart device?
Girlbot drowns, explodes... or not.
Oh her arm is back
Jirou seems much strong in future. Jirou > transformer > Raito. Or maybe Shiba weakened.
Holly awesome Multi-Punch Man bones!

This is ultimate rushing like 3 episodes stuffed into one.
Oct 28, 2015 6:42 PM

Oct 2008
Still feels rushed because of the episodical way of set-up of this series.
4/5.

Oct 30, 2015 12:42 AM

Nov 2012
each episode reminds me of how much i like the artstyle they use for the backgrounds. too bad they're wasted on a mediocre series.
Oct 31, 2015 6:38 AM

Feb 2014
I'm so confused.. At the end, when it's fast forward to the present, Jirou and teh detective aren't good guys anymore??
Nov 3, 2015 12:29 PM

Apr 2015
Yes, i finally realized that they show when it's past and when is the 'future/present'. Now i'm understanding why they change to 42 shinka and 47 shinka. o/
Nov 14, 2015 8:33 PM

Jul 2009
Dang, this was a really interesting episode! So we have Shiba the robot detective, the two male and female robots merging to become a superhuman, Jaguar who can run really fast and stop time (or at least the stopwatch can), and then we've got Jirou and Shiba (or "Raito" - reference to Death Note, perhaps? They were talking about justice and all ...) get into a huge fight at the end ... well! That was certainly entertaining! :P Glad to see I didn't miss TOO much by accidentally skipping this one XD
Nov 16, 2015 1:44 PM

May 2014
Yo dat fight though.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2015

38 by Beguni »»
Aug 31, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

107 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 20, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

188 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 19, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2015

52 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:19 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2015

67 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.