Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jun 8, 2015 3:06 PM

Jun 2014
It was a really good episode. It's a good thing I read the manga, because I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from reading what happens next. I believe though that there were some fillers in this episode ( Although I am not so sure, forgive me if I am wrong ).
Jun 8, 2015 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
Valkata said:
It was a really good episode. It's a good thing I read the manga, because I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from reading what happens next. I believe though that there were some fillers in this episode ( Although I am not so sure, forgive me if I am wrong ).

There was. I wonder what point they're trying to end the cour at :^)

*wink wink*
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 8, 2015 4:29 PM

May 2014
Monad said:
Pat_To_Do-List said:

I can see that clearly, but that does not mean they are more annoying. They're simply vocal about their opinions. Yes, some of the vocal critics here are annoying, but some of the fans are also annoying. "People who do not like this anime clearly have a bad taste." "You do not like the background scenery? You should learn more about art & go away." Those are some of things the fans said. Clearly annoying. Yes, they're minority, but still annoying.
It's normal for people to say things like that, that's because they're sure what they're saying are right. So they tend to look assertive. When you believe something is right, of course you would be just like that. And to be honest, some of the fans are like that too, very assertive about their opinions.

Look the background scenery is made more like a painting style here etc. Whether you like that truly is a matter of taste. I can get why a fan would find that as a ridiculous criticism although someone has the right to not like that style is not really a flaw.
I also got annoyed by the "OMG loli Vampire queen. This show is officially shit herp derp". This are the same folks going "OMG saw a half boob, this means fanservice, the show is ruined". This are pseudo-intellectuals trying to play the great critics by supposedly show how modest serious they are by not accepting fanservice or getting annoyed by lolis no matter how anything is presented or if it has a bad impact or not. They are like "if i see this i'll call it shit" no matter what.

But when i say the fights were horribly animated and the conflicts non-enjoyable i really don't see why this fans hate me. They should be upset about that too.
The bad animated fighting scenes truly are a fact. There is no debate about that. Tons of people saw them and commented on them. They miss atmosphere and animation and that making them dull and non engaging. Instead of getting up from your seat when shit are supposedly going down you end going "Whatever" because the scenes are like that and because the show frustrated you so much with all the previous scenes.

The show ruins the immersion by frustrating slow insensible scenes(example: The scenes in the camp. They were walking around like they had nothing to do slowly and annoyingly when at that time the show should be showing us all hell breaking lose. It was like having big letter on top flashing "NO BUDGET"). The characters also acting completely incoherent and illogically in context of the show is something also that is very valid criticism.

To me this are very valid criticisms that were pointed out by users but this people get annoyed because they just wanted to enter the discussion and have some fun by reading how others love it and now they are annoyed by the negative energy they feel because of criticism.
I know the feeling. Sometimes i watch a show and i think it's enjoyable and i get to Mal forums and all i read is complains and negativity. It makes you lose your enjoyment some times but not all negativity is with out merit and pointless. Some times criticism does have a valid point.

I agree with you! Those people are what I call wannabe critics here and the one who make people who want to give legit criticism look bad. Look, I don't want to be one of those fans who can't take criticism directed to my favorite anime, but I just want to say that there are people who like this anime, and if you can't accept that fact, you can't call yourself a critic.

Jun 8, 2015 7:34 PM

Dec 2013
mrdkreka said:

First off, my "quoting", was a non-issue. Why? Because All i did was press quote and type beneath it. It's not my fault that MAL chose to mess it up.

Secondly.... wait, you're saying my contradiction revolves solely around saying I would mention two points and then going on to mention more? It's that a little petty thing to be nitpicking on? Doesn't seem to have much to do with our discussion anyway mate.

Thirdly, for the OP and ED discussion, I refer you to that mini-thread which by no means did I start nor participated in: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1372333
Just because a certain song isn't your thing doesn't mean it's bad in the eyes of everyone. Just admit that. As for whether an OP is good if it shows spoilers. Are you serious? Most, if not all OPs show varying degrees of spoilers. The flash of a character that has yet to appear until the last few episodes in itself is essentially a spoiler. Events that show up later in the show always turn up. I don't understand your argument at all.

As for your interpretation of the school setting and what you think is happening in between the four years.... Uh, nope... the kids haven't been training for four years. Some have been living relatively normal lives. Just because you're in a school setting doesn't necessarily dictate that everyone is being trained up to fight vampires and demons. Even as shown in the Anime, Yuu voluntarily joined the Army because he wanted to fight, Yoichi and the other classmates in his school weren't there to learn to kill vampires. They were being educated on normal subjects, much like you would today, even in places of war. Even in the real world, it's not like everyone being educated near a war zone is taught to make bombs and fire semi-automatics.
The rest of them only volunteered to take up arms only when Guren realized the potential in them and had them acquire their Demon Weapons, which was all within a short period of time from where the current anime stands. Joining the Demon Army isn't mandatory, it may just seem like that when the main cast are the ones doing so.

You foist your own ideas and opinions on how an army should train and work their recruits for a long time before throwing them out onto the battlefield, but clearly the situation in the anime isn't as ideal as you make it out to be. They only recruited Yuu's team a few weeks or so ago, and had been training them on the basics of combat, before Guren discovered potential in them to wield even more powerful weapons. The vampires only started their large-scale attack on human populated areas within that timeframe, so essentially they didn't have time to train them much before throwing them onto the battlefield. In your ideal world, you'd take all the time in the world to train up your soldiers, but these characters are essentially fighting for their very survival on a tight deadline as well, they cannot afford the luxury which you so preach.

As much as you complain about how irrational and disorderly the entire world seems to be, that's exactly the world that the author created, though it does take a bit of imagination to interpret properly. Humanity's extinction is suddenly on the line because Vampires suddenly decided to attack the remaining humans that haven't been enslaved yet. All of that was set in motion only during the current moment in the anime, not 4 years ago.

Also, a lot of your nitpicks are at what the Studio has done with the title. You are complaining about the faults in animation, silent moments of over half a minute and such. Those are the fault of the Studio, and has nothing to do with the story itself, nor the plot. Also, in regards to the plot, they've animated just 13 chapters of the manga so far, I think it's a given that not all of the world building elements have yet to be introduced yet. That is exactly the reason why even during the first few episodes I was preaching patience. The plot and setting of the story haven't been fully explored because we only get to it later on.

Now regarding the animation itself, I think I've already said my fill about how disappointed I am with what the studio has done. My hope is that they can improve on the animation, which differs with your own opinion of their ability to do so.
I won't force anyone to watch what they don't want to watch, so I will just say so long and good day when you don't come back for the second cour.

As for why I cannot use your list, I don't understand it. I have no qualms with comparing lists.
I state my honest opinion for everything. The only reason why I dropped three anime that I deemed average weren't because they were bad, but simply not to my taste. That doesn't mean the shows themselves were horrible in some way, It's just my note to never pick those titles up because they're not for me.
On the other hand, you scored One Piece a 6 and then dropped it after 440 episodes. If I were to say anything, wouldn't that make you even more contradictory than me? Either that, or you're the same as I am, which pretty much makes you a hypocrite, no?

Anyway like I said before, if you hate the show so much that you come here just to complain about it on a weekly, why not just drop it? You've dropped plenty of other shows before, ne?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 8, 2015 8:46 PM

Mar 2015
That was a sweet reunion
Jun 8, 2015 10:27 PM

Sep 2013
The next episode's gonna be awesome! Guren-chan survive!!!
Jun 9, 2015 4:28 AM
Nov 2013
L-Ryoshi said:

As for your interpretation of the school setting and what you think is happening in between the four years.... Uh, nope... the kids haven't been training for four years. Some have been living relatively normal lives. Just because you're in a school setting doesn't necessarily dictate that everyone is being trained up to fight vampires and demons. Even as shown in the Anime, Yuu voluntarily joined the Army because he wanted to fight, Yoichi and the other classmates in his school weren't there to learn to kill vampires. They were being educated on normal subjects, much like you would today, even in places of war. Even in the real world, it's not like everyone being educated near a war zone is taught to make bombs and fire semi-automatics.
The rest of them only volunteered to take up arms only when Guren realized the potential in them and had them acquire their Demon Weapons, which was all within a short period of time from where the current anime stands. Joining the Demon Army isn't mandatory, it may just seem like that when the main cast are the ones doing so.

Do you read the manga?
Takeoff31Jun 9, 2015 4:53 AM
Jun 9, 2015 4:49 AM

Feb 2015
considering this is the same studio who made Attack on Titan the fight scene with the stills is very disappointing. It may be down to budget but as an action based show they should really be going all out on fight scenes.

It was still enjoyable but can't help but feel this show is falling a bit short in some areas.
Jun 9, 2015 5:56 AM

Dec 2013
Takeoff31 said:
L-Ryoshi said:

Do you read the manga?

Yes, I have read it.

L-RyoshiJun 9, 2015 6:00 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 9, 2015 6:07 AM

Dec 2009
Still pretty boring and slow, to be honest.
Loved the last few minutes, tho, and THAT ENDING!
Hope to see a great episode next week, with better action scenes.
Jun 9, 2015 6:27 AM

Jun 2009
L-Ryoshi said:

First off, my "quoting", was a non-issue. Why? Because All i did was press quote and type beneath it. It's not my fault that MAL chose to mess it up.

I don't know whatever or not you screwed up the BBCode or if MAL did, but you edited it after posting, so why not just fix it? All you need to do is add a [/ quote] before your comment to my quote

Secondly.... wait, you're saying my contradiction revolves solely around saying I would mention two points and then going on to mention more? It's that a little petty thing to be nitpicking on? Doesn't seem to have much to do with our discussion anyway mate.

How can being contradicting not be an issue in a discussion? (don't answer I'm tired of beating a dead horse here)

Thirdly, for the OP and ED discussion, I refer you to that mini-thread which by no means did I start nor participated in: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1372333
Just because a certain song isn't your thing doesn't mean it's bad in the eyes of everyone. Just admit that. As for whether an OP is good if it shows spoilers. Are you serious? Most, if not all OPs show varying degrees of spoilers. The flash of a character that has yet to appear until the last few episodes in itself is essentially a spoiler. Events that show up later in the show always turn up. I don't understand your argument at all.

The thread is about the song, heck the vote is "Rate the SONG!", you forget you need Song+visual=OP/ED. What is there to admit? I have at no point insulted the song, I haved complained about the visual. Also let me refer to a big thread, if you want some evidence on the low popularity of it.
http://animebracket.com/results/best-anime-opening-1/?group=all
Its seat is 148, and lost first round.
Yoichi is showed in the OP having a demon weapon, hence the whole talk Gurren have about killing people becoming posses are pointless, since we know all will make it, so there are no tension, and you just want them to get over with it.

But lets stop discussing the OP and ED it is off topic for this thread.

I'm talking about the second part, where they are studying in the "special school".

Shinoa keep talking about how important teamwork and friend is, yet they get thrown into a mission without training, that is retarded. Just because you join the military voluntary, does not mean you shouldn't receive training, please read up on how the military work, so you can see how stupid the Demon Army is compared to a real army.

You foist your own ideas and opinions on how an army should train and work their recruits for a long time before throwing them out onto the battlefield, but clearly the situation in the anime isn't as ideal as you make it out to be. They only recruited Yuu's team a few weeks or so ago, and had been training them on the basics of combat, before Guren discovered potential in them to wield even more powerful weapons. The vampires only started their large-scale attack on human populated areas within that timeframe, so essentially they didn't have time to train them much before throwing them onto the battlefield. In your ideal world, you'd take all the time in the world to train up your soldiers, but these characters are essentially fighting for their very survival on a tight deadline as well, they cannot afford the luxury which you so preach.

And they can't afford the luxury to loose 60% of their soldier, because of bad training. Under war where time is not something you have, soldiers still receive training else they are pretty useless, and can't actually worsen their chance of victory compared to not having poorly trained soldier. This have been repeated so many times through history, if the show want to go against all logic, they gonna need a hell of an explanation.

As much as you complain about how irrational and disorderly the entire world seems to be, that's exactly the world that the author created, though it does take a bit of imagination to interpret properly. Humanity's extinction is suddenly on the line because Vampires suddenly decided to attack the remaining humans that haven't been enslaved yet. All of that was set in motion only during the current moment in the anime, not 4 years ago.

That is not the problem, it is going against common sense, and if you do that, then you need a good explanation that are actually believable, we still have no explanation why every humans IQ have dropped so much.

Also, a lot of your nitpicks are at what the Studio has done with the title. You are complaining about the faults in animation, silent moments of over half a minute and such. Those are the fault of the Studio, and has nothing to do with the story itself, nor the plot. Also, in regards to the plot, they've animated just 13 chapters of the manga so far, I think it's a given that not all of the world building elements have yet to be introduced yet. That is exactly the reason why even during the first few episodes I was preaching patience. The plot and setting of the story haven't been fully explored because we only get to it later on.

The problems I have pointed out wont be fixed by another season, and you should know that.

Now regarding the animation itself, I think I've already said my fill about how disappointed I am with what the studio has done. My hope is that they can improve on the animation, which differs with your own opinion of their ability to do so.
I won't force anyone to watch what they don't want to watch, so I will just say so long and good day when you don't come back for the second cour.

I don't see why you can then be surprised that people aren't liking it, when even you are able to acknowledge at least some of the issue.

As for why I cannot use your list, I don't understand it. I have no qualms with comparing lists.
I state my honest opinion for everything. The only reason why I dropped three anime that I deemed average weren't because they were bad, but simply not to my taste. That doesn't mean the shows themselves were horrible in some way, It's just my note to never pick those titles up because they're not for me.
On the other hand, you scored One Piece a 6 and then dropped it after 440 episodes. If I were to say anything, wouldn't that make you even more contradictory than me? Either that, or you're the same as I am, which pretty much makes you a hypocrite, no?

Comparing list have nothing to do with the episode discussion, it is off topic, but fine I will explain the one piece one. If you looked at my Manga list you will see I'm reading the One piece manga, now take a guess why I dropped it? However I agree giving it a 6 might be a bit to high, considering the issue there are with the adaption, I should probably be giving it closer to a 5. I can explain all my stuff from my list, but this is not the place for it, don't you agree?

Anyway like I said before, if you hate the show so much that you come here just to complain about it on a weekly, why not just drop it? You've dropped plenty of other shows before, ne?

Personal attack is that really what you wanna do? Fine, I'm gonna do something stupid and explain why the first 5 were dropped

• AZ: Dropped after I had given it a whole season, but turned out in first episode not having fixed any of the issue from first
  • Aria: Same as AZ
  • Beelzebub: first arc not impressive, and now looks like it is gonna go filler -> dropped
  • Bleach: Same as One piece
  • Fairy tail : Same

I came here hoping someone could shred some light why it is suppose to be good, I did not get that, but some show build up to a grand finale, that made it worth investing the time, so I will give the last two episode a chance. Just like code geass second season, where the ending to it made it worth watching, even thought the rest of the season was pretty damn bad.
mrdkrekaJun 9, 2015 1:25 PM
Jun 9, 2015 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
I wanted to see Mika x Yuichiro, does this mean I am turning gay?

Jun 9, 2015 7:17 AM

May 2014
Every hater is a tsundere in this thread

Jun 9, 2015 8:37 AM

Aug 2013
Kerozinn said:
I would have shot a few arrows at mikaela just to prevent him from stabbing Guren..but it seems no one in this anime uses their brains.

Thank god I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Just for the sake of having a tragic end to the episode,Mika stabs Guren and then an angry Yu stabs Mika but wait it's his brother who is presumed dead and then Yu realizes what he's done. Everything could've prevent it if Yoichi shot some arrows at Mika distracting him.

And pretty sure next episode Guren will be fine.
Jun 9, 2015 8:42 AM

Jun 2008
Chuunichan said:
Monad said:

Look the background scenery is made more like a painting style here etc. Whether you like that truly is a matter of taste. I can get why a fan would find that as a ridiculous criticism although someone has the right to not like that style is not really a flaw.
I also got annoyed by the "OMG loli Vampire queen. This show is officially shit herp derp". This are the same folks going "OMG saw a half boob, this means fanservice, the show is ruined". This are pseudo-intellectuals trying to play the great critics by supposedly show how modest serious they are by not accepting fanservice or getting annoyed by lolis no matter how anything is presented or if it has a bad impact or not. They are like "if i see this i'll call it shit" no matter what.

But when i say the fights were horribly animated and the conflicts non-enjoyable i really don't see why this fans hate me. They should be upset about that too.
The bad animated fighting scenes truly are a fact. There is no debate about that. Tons of people saw them and commented on them. They miss atmosphere and animation and that making them dull and non engaging. Instead of getting up from your seat when shit are supposedly going down you end going "Whatever" because the scenes are like that and because the show frustrated you so much with all the previous scenes.

The show ruins the immersion by frustrating slow insensible scenes(example: The scenes in the camp. They were walking around like they had nothing to do slowly and annoyingly when at that time the show should be showing us all hell breaking lose. It was like having big letter on top flashing "NO BUDGET"). The characters also acting completely incoherent and illogically in context of the show is something also that is very valid criticism.

To me this are very valid criticisms that were pointed out by users but this people get annoyed because they just wanted to enter the discussion and have some fun by reading how others love it and now they are annoyed by the negative energy they feel because of criticism.
I know the feeling. Sometimes i watch a show and i think it's enjoyable and i get to Mal forums and all i read is complains and negativity. It makes you lose your enjoyment some times but not all negativity is with out merit and pointless. Some times criticism does have a valid point.

I agree with you! Those people are what I call wannabe critics here and the one who make people who want to give legit criticism look bad. Look, I don't want to be one of those fans who can't take criticism directed to my favorite anime, but I just want to say that there are people who like this anime, and if you can't accept that fact, you can't call yourself a critic.

Excuse me? Are you trying to drive me insane now? Isn't it exactly the opposite? Aren't you the ones who had problems with our critics and we simply answered to your annoyance of us? I don't remember attacking anyone for simply liking it.
And i don't call my self a critic anyway, i call my self disappointed viewer. I have no intention in being some anime critic. Critics are focused on analyzing shit instead of watching for enjoyment and fun. I criticize things that annoy me and ruin my enjoyment but i certainly do not sit to watch anything with the intention of writing a critic about it.
Jun 9, 2015 9:33 AM

Jul 2009
Too bad Mika won't die so soon...
Jun 9, 2015 9:52 AM

Apr 2013
CrowleYo said:
Also from preview, I think one being stabbed is Mika, by Yu.

as i predicted c:

---

I guess what they wanned to pull in those fight scenes was bitting off more than their budget can chew. Story is and will be getting better with each episode, but I wish I can say the same about this anime as a whole

clickable▲
Jun 9, 2015 10:09 AM
Jul 2018
To be honest this show is great despite it's low budget animation. This show makes me feel like I'm in the year 2004.

I can't wait for this Saturday when we get to see Yuu's Edgelord Transformation.
Jun 9, 2015 10:12 AM

May 2014
Ooh, it all kicks off here, I hope Mika doesn't die as that would be a pretty shitty reunion.
Jun 9, 2015 11:40 AM

Jun 2013
Guren is not going to die
Jun 9, 2015 11:49 AM

Dec 2008
Original scenes that weren't in manga sucked in this episode.
Jun 9, 2015 12:19 PM

Feb 2014
The only part of this episode that was mildly interesting was when Yuu killed Mika (oopsie daisies!). I wasn't expecting that at all, so when that happened I was just like: "well shoot". Although based on the preview it looks like Mika might not actually be dead...? If so that would be completely lame. Also I was completely indifferent to Guren's death because he was such a terrible person I don't see how anyone could like him. But overall, it's the same boring stuff that has been airing every week. Hopefully something big will happen before it ends.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2015 2:50 PM

Apr 2012
The animation was horrid, and the story continues to suck :|

Jun 9, 2015 5:23 PM

Nov 2012
Episode was rather animated cheaply. The ending was all we wanted, well, what we wanted to see, well, you get what I mean.

4/5
Jun 9, 2015 6:11 PM

May 2014
To be honest, I can't wait to see Mika's "Abandon everything and run away with me" to be animated. Wonder how his seiyuu gonna pull that out XD

Jun 9, 2015 6:13 PM

Sep 2011
Worst episode yet. Sloppy ass animation and very bad usage of stills. Using them in fight scenes is just... Zzzzz.

Cliffhanger barely saves this from being a 1/5 episode.
Jun 9, 2015 6:13 PM

May 2014
Monad said:
Chuunichan said:

Excuse me? Are you trying to drive me insane now? Isn't it exactly the opposite? Aren't you the ones who had problems with our critics and we simply answered to your annoyance of us? I don't remember attacking anyone for simply liking it.
And i don't call my self a critic anyway, i call my self disappointed viewer. I have no intention in being some anime critic. Critics are focused on analyzing shit instead of watching for enjoyment and fun. I criticize things that annoy me and ruin my enjoyment but i certainly do not sit to watch anything with the intention of writing a critic about it.

And you tried to brainwash viewer who actually like it to submit to your point of view.

Jun 9, 2015 8:00 PM
Nov 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
Takeoff31 said:

Do you read the manga?

Yes, I have read it.

Jun 10, 2015 1:20 AM

Jan 2014
I have no complain about the story and pacing.

But man, the action sucks hard. =.=
Jun 10, 2015 3:51 AM

Nov 2008
Horrible battle animation, still images and runninh with weapon while yelling "Yaaaaahhhh!". Then weapons locked..repeat. ruined the whole epiaode, also the background was so empty if it was big battle, where is all the other people that fight?

EDIT: Can somebody tell me why Mika refuses to drink Human blood but it is okey for him KILL humans?
OxuJun 10, 2015 3:55 AM
Jun 10, 2015 3:52 AM

Nov 2008
ChickenFry said:
I have no complain about the story and pacing.

But man, the action sucks hard. =.=

You sum up my feelings nicely, And this show is trying to be AoT, but going more generic battle shounen route, but failing with the battles... if there would not be good elements would drop this
Jun 10, 2015 4:05 AM

Jun 2008
Chuunichan said:

And you tried to brainwash viewer who actually like it to submit to your point of view.

So if i write what ruined my fun and what i found wrong in an episode i am brainwashing people? So i can only write good things or else i will brainwash people? Are you for real?
Jun 10, 2015 4:16 AM

Dec 2013
Oxu said:
EDIT: Can somebody tell me why Mika refuses to drink Human blood but it is okey for him KILL humans?

Probably to try keep some of his humanity intact.
Jun 10, 2015 5:30 AM

Sep 2014
Oxu said:

He hates the humans for what they did to Yu, he hates the Vampires for what they did to his family.
If he drinks human blood, he'll become a vampire. And he hates the humans who are using Yu, so he might aswell kill them.
Jun 10, 2015 7:26 AM

Sep 2014
Yoichi could have shot mika but w.e also why'd they run all the way there they could have use a car lol
?
Jun 10, 2015 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
MyNameIsTaken said:
Yoichi could have shot mika but w.e also why'd they run all the way there they could have use a car lol

They didn't even know what was happening till the got close. And Yoichi could've shot Guren if he wasn't sure what was going on.

They ran all the way there cos they didn't have a car, and it'd make too much unneeded noise, anyways. If they wanted to use a car, they'd have to go all the way back to the camp, then drive to Guren. He'd be dead by then. And they'd have attracted unwanted attention from the other vampires.
Jun 10, 2015 9:27 AM

Sep 2014
mira-nyan said:
MyNameIsTaken said:

They didn't even know what was happening till the got close. And Yoichi could've shot Guren if he wasn't sure what was going on.

They ran all the way there cos they didn't have a car, and it'd make too much unneeded noise, anyways. If they wanted to use a car, they'd have to go all the way back to the camp, then drive to Guren. He'd be dead by then. And they'd have attracted unwanted attention from the other vampires.
Lol then what about when they were driving to the place which i forgot the name where they encountered the noble vampire? Also before the scene where shinoa was made fun of because she was small they were just chilling drinking cofee while the MC drives into a pole. that apparently didnt attract any attention
?
Jun 10, 2015 10:01 AM

Sep 2014
MyNameIsTaken said:
mira-nyan said:

Lol then what about when they were driving to the place which i forgot the name where they encountered the noble vampire? Also before the scene where shinoa was made fun of because she was small they were just chilling drinking cofee while the MC drives into a pole. that apparently didnt attract any attention

Because the vampires were on the other side of Shinjuku? And they got the attention of Crowley, so that counts.

When they were headed for Guren, they were headed for the battle ground. It's obvious that they'll drag attention. And if they were seen by Ferid through the smoke, they'd be too occupied to help Guren, who'd still be dead because they'd have to run all the way back to camp to get the car.
Jun 10, 2015 10:16 AM

Aug 2014
terrible show is terrible
Jun 10, 2015 10:28 AM

Oct 2009
I'm pretty hyped for the next episode, finally get to see adult Yuu and Mika together again :O
Jun 10, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2010
If Guren is really dead I'm gonna drop it, for sure.
Jun 10, 2015 2:51 PM

Sep 2014
Akanezora said:
how come? Guy barely got any screen time lol
?
Jun 10, 2015 3:18 PM

Dec 2013
MyNameIsTaken said:
Akanezora said:
how come? Guy barely got any screen time lol
It did look like he got stabbed in the chest.
Jun 10, 2015 7:29 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode and an absolutely FANTASTIC cliffhanger!
Jun 10, 2015 7:56 PM

May 2014
Monad said:
Chuunichan said:

So if i write what ruined my fun and what i found wrong in an episode i am brainwashing people? So i can only write good things or else i will brainwash people? Are you for real?

You tell people who LIKE the show that it sucks and they should agree with you. That's what I hate from you.

Jun 10, 2015 9:28 PM

Nov 2014
Omg that ending just gave me chills. I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE.
Jun 10, 2015 10:16 PM
Aug 2010
What happened to the animation budget?! Is there really nothing left or did they move it all to season 2?! (I hope)

Also, I didn't hate the context of that original scene, but I was not happy with where they placed it. It would have been better earlier in the series, when they didn't seem so pressed for time. Instead anime viewers were annoyed because most of them probably wanted to see the fight with Guren's squad (and were thoroughly disappointed) and the manga readers wanted to see the reunion that they knew could have happened halfway through the episode.

At least in the next episode, it looks like Crowley has a bigger role than he originally did. ^_^
Jun 10, 2015 11:12 PM

Sep 2014
Miyanoai said:
What happened to the animation budget?! Is there really nothing left or did they move it all to season 2?! (I hope)

Also, I didn't hate the context of that original scene, but I was not happy with where they placed it. It would have been better earlier in the series, when they didn't seem so pressed for time. Instead anime viewers were annoyed because most of them probably wanted to see the fight with Guren's squad (and were thoroughly disappointed) and the manga readers wanted to see the reunion that they knew could have happened halfway through the episode.

At least in the next episode, it looks like Crowley has a bigger role than he originally did. ^_^

Actually it's because of where they're gonna end the cour.

And Crowley always had a big part. He's like one of the arc bosses.
Jun 11, 2015 5:04 AM

Jun 2008
Chuunichan said:
Monad said:

You tell people who LIKE the show that it sucks and they should agree with you. That's what I hate from you.

Only that i didn't. Therefore the thing i dislike from you is that you are a liar and hypocrite as shown by this since you are the one attacking other people for not agreeing with you.

Chuunichan said:

Oh the haters. This is the reason why MAL episode discussion is like a tornado, but worse. Everything that isn't my cup of tea (which mean anything that isn't seinen/josei) sucks. Only talk about the flaw to make it looks shit. If this show is trying too hard to be edgy, than those haters are trying harder to look mature and edgy. And more cringeworthy. Hating on the popular shounen show doesn't make you any more mature, really. Sometimes we need to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Jun 11, 2015 5:20 AM

Jul 2010
So this one is turning into tokyo ghoul 2. I'm talking about that garbage animation and how the show's turning to shit. If I wasn't so close to finishing this show, I would have dropped it just because of the last 2 episodes.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 13, 2015

480 by EsieEyen »»
Sep 23, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2015

284 by hiiraethh »»
Aug 29, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.