Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 19, 2015 11:41 AM

Dec 2012
Final chapter of the Tartarus arc. So much going on.
Fairy Tail disbanding. No way.
Jellal returns and has recruiting Oración Seis to join Crime Sorcière.
Doranbolt was always a FT member.
Laxus is back.
Minerva rejoins Sabertooth. Nice to see they still love her.
Natsu and Happy going on a journey.
END is Natsu.
Interested to know what is going to happen in the next arc.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 19, 2015 11:53 AM

Jan 2015
This chap was just *.* . About Mest was shocking and Makarov disbanding Fairy Tail :o . So Natsu went to train for a year huh , wish he would tag Lucy along but if he doesn't , a reunion after an year would be pretty emotional between them :'( And the most shocking part for me as I totally rejected this theory that Natsu is End :o way to go predicters -_- .
5/5
Jan 19, 2015 12:32 PM

Apr 2013
Surprised the guild disbanded and Doranbolt was a member along. Poor Lucy she does not want to be alone after all that's happen. So Natsu is E.N.D.
Jan 19, 2015 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
Really loved this chapter, can't wait to see everyone come back and how much stronger they will get. I'm pretty sure they're going to remake Fairy Tail but who's going to be the master?
Eh
Jan 19, 2015 12:42 PM

Aug 2014
•Great end to an Era

•R.I.P Aquarius

•Much losses

•Natsu turns into E.N.D and kills Zeref but Natsu dies in the process

•Gray vs Natsu (E.N.D)

•Time skip

•New guild master

#ThatJerzascene

•Mashimo loves to make our blood pressure high.

•Fuck Lucy.

•Overall arc: 9/10

ImTheGuy said:
Really loved this chapter, can't wait to see everyone come back and how much stronger they will get. I'm pretty sure they're going to remake Fairy Tail but who's going to be the master?

Erza or Gildarts hopefully supposedly.
llewerafJan 19, 2015 1:03 PM
Jan 19, 2015 12:50 PM

Apr 2008
_YG_ said:
•Natsu turns into E.N.D and kills Zeref but Natsu dies in the process

•Gray vs Natsu (E.N.D)

•Time skip

•New guild master

#ThatJerzascene

•Mashimo loves to make our blood pressure high.

•Fuck Lucy.

ImTheGuy said:

Erza or Gildarts hopefully supposedly.

Gildarts already said no to the position.
Jan 19, 2015 12:58 PM

Aug 2014
Did I say Gildarts? Shit, I meant Gajeel.
Jan 19, 2015 1:12 PM
Jan 2015
Think... I... Died. I was crying barrels and lakes of tears...
Jan 19, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2007
I doubt the new "FT" will even have a leader when they gather up together. Maybe at the end of the manga Laxus will become one but till then It will most likely be more of a family/team reunion than a guild.
Jan 19, 2015 2:17 PM
Jan 2013
Am I the only one that doesn't actually get what Natsu being END actually means? Didnt Igneel want to destroy it? So if END is destroyed does Natsu die? Or does the book just seal a demon part of Natsu? Did zeref create Natsu? Or was Natsu born a human? Etc..
Jan 19, 2015 2:27 PM
Dec 2010
Darklight0303 said:
lucidbrandon said:
Wow wt f I dont like how Wendy just magically got her hair back

Actually it was confirmed in one of the QA's in one of the earlier volumes that Cancer does indeed have hair growing potions

just like the barber on GTA games
Jan 19, 2015 2:30 PM

Jun 2013
Wow, this was a great chapter. Can't wait to see next timeskip. Everything is about to change, and it will be a great feeling. Mashima, keep it going.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jan 19, 2015 2:35 PM

Jul 2014
Wow, this arc was amazing and Mashima pulled this epilogue off really well.

Crime Sociere altogether was great along with the Gruvia moment

Natsu being END was obvious

I really hope this timeskip gives Lucy the opportunity to get stronger because after everything she had been through its tiring seeing her as the punching bag.

5/5
[center][/center]
Jan 19, 2015 2:58 PM
Jan 2015
Really good chapter, I loved the GrayxJuvia ship, and how Doranbolt was really always a fairy tail member, from the beginning.
Jan 19, 2015 3:08 PM

Jul 2007
vitaxlilium said:

I really hope this timeskip gives Lucy the opportunity to get stronger because after everything she had been through its tiring seeing her as the punching bag.

Such a punching bag that she took out a villain that natsu could not beat in one attack...oh wait.
Jan 19, 2015 3:12 PM
Jan 2015
This chapter is soo good i loved the gray and juvia moment and erza and jelal what i did not wxpect was fairy tail disbanding like wtf? soo unextpexted AND NATSU IS END??? LMAO best chapter what i want is lucy to go with natsu and happy that woulda been wayy better but i guess we get to see there individual trainings I want to see how lucy gets stronger and what are gray and juvia going to do what will happen to gajeel and levy?? What do you guys think.
Jan 19, 2015 3:18 PM

May 2010
Arc finally ended. great arc. so sad.
so many feels from this chapter. man. screaming at my otps as well. >_<
like, 'SAY IT ALREADYYY' but not yet. not till the end i suppose.

dat color page.
nalu~~ <33

looking forward to this arc animated this spring.. *-*
đź’•
Jan 19, 2015 3:48 PM

Jan 2014
Intense chapter with a lot to process.

Maybe Fairy tail disbanding is the way Hiro choose to get ride of some characters and to maintain the main focus on Natsu and friends. or maybe just Natsu(?)

Lucy screaming she'd feel lonely maybe is because her father also gave her a letter when he left her.
Jan 19, 2015 3:50 PM

Oct 2013
I thought Natsu and his closest friends were always the focus of the plot.
Jan 19, 2015 4:09 PM

Jun 2013
Somehow I have a feeling END- Etherious Natsu Dragneel is actually a dragon, just like Acnologia is. I also hope there is time-travel for Dragon Slayers because that is IMO better explanation for them not being able to leave that rune room Freed created instead of Dragons. I also want to see Dragon Era, especially these 5 Dragons just introduced. I hope that Mashima actually uses them as characters and not as plot devices. But that is unlikely to happen.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jan 19, 2015 4:17 PM

Jan 2015
Long review of the chapter ahead—

Yayy!! Laxus wakes up after almost a year of being cast out of the manga! And alast,the almighty Laxus wants to get even stronger. Why? So Natsu and Gajeel can't beat him up again?
Jk,jk. But yeah Laxus. Get stronger. You were out for to long. How about going to get your bud Gildarts too? Anyways,it was nice to see him waking up.

Behold!!! Wendy's Magic Weave!
"Where somehow scissors can make your hair grow"-Cancer
But all jokes aside,I really wish she would have left it short. For me,her cutting her hair signified something. That she was no longer a little girl who was to scared to fight and a crybaby. But now that it's back...Im like, what was the point of even cutting it! For some reason,I thought the next time they were gonna show Lucy,she would have hair like Repunzel or something. Y'know,after Cancer asked about her hair.

They showed Natsu and happy packing or whatever. And then I saw Natsu smile and I was like—*o*
I don't know why I thought he would turn into this really quiet character that always had rage outbursts,and a vengeful look in his eyes. Kinda thought he would have like a complete personality switch or something...I mean the dad he had been looking for his whole life died the same day he met him...but whatever. I mean it's Natsu, I don't even know why I considered something like that.

GRAY. AND. JUVIA.
OMG,I do not have words for how sweet that was. I mean hot damn. If they are not gonna be official then I don't even know what official is anymore. Gray was just sitting on that rock looking dead or something. That was so brave how Juvia just came out and told him that she KILLED HIS FATHER. I knew Gray wasn't gonna lash out on her or anything,but when I saw him grab her collar I thought he was about to start yelling or something. I felt so sorry for Juvia....she thought he didn't deserve to love him....but when gray started crying,WHEN GRAY STARTED CRYING, I started squealing like a banshee. Fan girling time!!! Especially when he kept repeating he was sorry. For what? Putting the burden of killing his father on her???? But that hug,dang!! He,GRAY was actually hugging her! Crying into her chest. Best Gruvia moment ever!! Can't wait to see it animated. But someone said, "Your warm." Who was that? Gray or Juvia? Can someone clarify?

Erza and Jellal— that was very heartwarming. Sorta sad,Jellal can't be with Erza because she is in the "light". Gosh,they should just kiss and get married already!! It's cool to see Oracion Seis though.

Don't really care about Doranbalt being apart of Fairy Tail. I mean,it's pretty funny if you think back to previous arcs,when he "infiltrated it" as a spy,I guess. When he was really a spy FOR Fairy Tail. I like him though. He's a pretty awesome character. Did Lahar die? I can't really remember...

FAIRY TAIL DISBANDING?!!! Why would it be disbanding? They've rebuilt it countless times so that shouldn't be a problem. And I get that the main characters are going out to train,but that only about 5-6 people out of the hundred people that are apart of the guild. (The nobodies) but still,that shouldn't be a reason to disband it. So what's the reason? Why would Makarov go so far as to disband the guild? Was Tartarus to much for him? But I mean, the show is called FAIRY TAIL... So,I believe once everyone is done training,he will bring it back again. I mean,cause it can't be disbanded forever. There is no way.

Okay,now for the NaLu. My favorite.
Lucy walks into her room. It was funny that she was already yelling to get out out of habit. But she walks over to her table to read Natsu's chicken scratch writing that delivers the sad truth.

Natsu is leaving to train for a year. I was mad. I mean,how could he leave Lucy behind? She's his teammate,his lover!!!!(I wish) Of course,Lucy was sad-who wouldn't be-and she ran out. Hopefully to chase after Natsu. I mean,she didn't want to be lonely and after losing her best spirit(forever) and her best friend( for possibly a year), I would've chased after him too. I mean Lucy and Natsu just shouldn't be separated. So hopefully,she is able to catch up to them, and can train with them. Get some new powers.
I think everyone could use some legitimate power ups.

And last,but DEFINITELY not least—.......Zeref. Oh,boy Zeref.
One rant— Wtf?!! Since when did he get a house?!! They always show him slung up against a tree or walking through a valley or something. So this is where he's always disappearing to,huh? For some reason,I want the Fairy Tail members to find it. I really wanna see what the whole thing looks like. Maybe he lives in some alternate universe or something. (Okay,that was totally random) but it has been confirmed. E.N.D.= EtheriousNatsuDragneel —as my username states—
I always knew the N.D. Was Natsu Dragneel,but I could never get the E. right. I thought it was "Evil" Anyways,it's nice to get some confirmation on that.

Final Thoughts: So...if Gray is like super,ultra extra determined to defeat E.N.D...does that mean him and Natsu will fight? Maybe like,the last battle for the Fairy Tail series? For some reason,I just couldn't help thinking of Naruto and Sasuke. Earlier on in the series,Naruto was like, "If we fought,we would both die" or something along those lines. Well,I can't help think it's that way for Gray and Natsu. That would be awesome though if it was like that. I wonder how Natsu would be in his Etherious Form? Could he control it? When will he find out?

So many questions and thoughts I have. Looks like everyone is going out to train. In my eyes,in this chapter,it felt like Mashima confirmed various ships. I mean...come on now. Each ship,Gruvia,NaLu,GaLe,Jerza....they basically each had a section in this chapter dedicated to them. Not that I minded. I CANT wait,to see what development their training brings us. And hopefully,they just don't skip through it,but actually show how everyone progresses.

My Chapter Rating: 100/10. It was 10 times better than a chapter can be. I absolutely loved it. It was definitely one of the best chapters in Fairy Tail history. Hiro has really been bringing it with 2015's manga chapters. They have all been on point!
EtheriousNatsu8Jan 22, 2015 8:40 PM
Jan 19, 2015 4:30 PM

Apr 2008
EtheriousNatsu8 said:
Long review of the chapter ahead—

Yayy!! Laxus wakes up after almost a year of being cast out of the manga! And alast,the almighty Laxus wants to get even stronger. Why? So Natsu and Gajeel can't beat him up again?
Jk,jk. But yeah Laxus. Get stronger. You were out for to long. How about going to get your bud Gildarts too? Anyways,it was nice to see him waking up.

Behold!!! Wendy's Magic Weave!
"Where somehow scissors can make your hair grow"-Cancer
But all jokes aside,I really wish she would have left it short. For me,her cutting her hair signified something. That she was no longer a little girl who was to scared to fight and a crybaby. But now that it's back...Im like, what was the point of even cutting it! For some reason,I thought the next time they were gonna show Lucy,she would have hair like Repunzel or something. Y'know,after Cancer asked about her hair.

They showed Natsu and happy packing or whatever. And then I saw Natsu smile and I was like—*o*
I don't know why I thought he would turn into this really quiet character that always had rage outbursts,and a vengeful look in his eyes. Kinda thought he would have like a complete personality switch or something...I mean the dad he had been looking for his whole life died the same day he met him...but whatever. I mean it's Natsu, I don't even know why I considered something like that.

GRAY. AND. JUVIA.
OMG,I do not have words for how sweet that was. I mean hot damn. If they are not gonna be official then I don't even know what official is anymore. Gray was just sitting on that rock looking dead or something. That was so brave how Juvia just came out and told him that she KILLED HIS FATHER. I knew Gray wasn't gonna lash out on her or anything,but when I saw him grab her collar I thought he was about to start yelling or something. I felt so sorry for Juvia....she thought he didn't deserve to love him....but when gray started crying,WHEN GRAY STARTED CRYING, I started squealing like a banshee. Fan girling time!!! Especially when he kept repeating he was sorry. For what? Putting the burden of killing his father on her???? But that hug,dang!! He,GRAY was actually hugging her! Crying into her chest. Best Gruvia moment ever!! Can't wait to see it animated. But someone said, "Your warm." Who was that? Gray or Juvia? Can someone clarify?

Oops,almost forgot. When Happy and Natsu were packing,was I the only one curious about that letter Natsu found? That just so happened to be stamped with a "N"?!! Is it from Zeref? No,I doubt Zeref would give Natsu a letter. Who then? Gildarts? Some other foe we don't know? I want ANSWERS!!

Erza and Jellal— that was very heartwarming. Sorta sad,Jellal can't be with Erza because she is in the "light". Gosh,they should just kiss and get married already!! It's cool to see Oracion Seis though.

Don't really care about Doranbalt being apart of Fairy Tail. I mean,it's pretty funny if you think back to previous arcs,when he "infiltrated it" as a spy,I guess. When he was really a spy FOR Fairy Tail. I like him though. He's a pretty awesome character. Did Lahar die? I can't really remember...

FAIRY TAIL DISBANDING?!!! Why would it be disbanding? They've rebuilt it countless times so that shouldn't be a problem. And I get that the main characters are going out to train,but that only about 5-6 people out of the hundred people that are apart of the guild. (The nobodies) but still,that shouldn't be a reason to disband it. So what's the reason? Why would Makarov go so far as to disband the guild? Was Tartarus to much for him? But I mean, the show is called FAIRY TAIL... So,I believe once everyone is done training,he will bring it back again. I mean,cause it can't be disbanded forever. There is no way.

Okay,now for the NaLu. My favorite.
Lucy walks into her room. It was funny that she was already yelling to get out out of habit. But she walks over to her table to read Natsu's chicken scratch writing that delivers the sad truth.

Natsu is leaving to train for a year. I was mad. I mean,how could he leave Lucy behind? She's his teammate,his lover!!!!(I wish) Of course,Lucy was sad-who wouldn't be-and she ran out. Hopefully to chase after Natsu. I mean,she didn't want to be lonely and after losing her best spirit(forever) and her best friend( for possibly a year), I would've chased after him too. I mean Lucy and Natsu just shouldn't be separated. So hopefully,she is able to catch up to them, and can train with them. Get some new powers.
I think everyone could use some legitimate power ups.

And last,but DEFINITELY not least—.......Zeref. Oh,boy Zeref.
One rant— Wtf?!! Since when did he get a house?!! They always show him slung up against a tree or walking through a valley or something. So this is where he's always disappearing to,huh? For some reason,I want the Fairy Tail members to find it. I really wanna see what the whole thing looks like. Maybe he lives in some alternate universe or something. (Okay,that was totally random) but it has been confirmed. E.N.D.= EtheriousNatsuDragneel —as my username states—
I always knew the N.D. Was Natsu Dragneel,but I could never get the E. right. I thought it was "Evil" Anyways,it's nice to get some confirmation on that.

Final Thoughts: So...if Gray is like super,ultra extra determined to defeat E.N.D...does that mean him and Natsu will fight? Maybe like,the last battle for the Fairy Tail series? For some reason,I just couldn't help thinking of Naruto and Sasuke. Earlier on in the series,Naruto was like, "If we fought,we would both die" or something along those lines. Well,I can't help think it's that way for Gray and Natsu. That would be awesome though if it was like that. I wonder how Natsu would be in his Etherious Form? Could he control it? When will he find out? Does that letter he received have something to do with it?

So many questions and thoughts I have. Looks like everyone is going out to train. In my eyes,in this chapter,it felt like Mashima confirmed various ships. I mean...come on now. Each ship,Gruvia,NaLu,GaLe,Jerza....they basically each had a section in this chapter dedicated to them. Not that I minded. I CANT wait,to see what development their training brings us. And hopefully,they just don't skip through it,but actually show how everyone progresses.

My Chapter Rating: 100/10. It was 10 times better than a chapter can be. I absolutely loved it. It was definitely one of the best chapters in Fairy Tail history. Hiro has really been bringing it with 2015's manga chapters. They have all been on point!

Natsu didn't find that letter. He WROTE IT
Jan 19, 2015 4:35 PM
Jul 2012
Another thing I got out of this was in one year, someone killed Lector which led to Rogue killing Sting. So I wonder how that plays out if this was a one year time skip
Jan 19, 2015 5:06 PM
Apr 2014
Somethings finally happening. Fairy Tail's now gone. YES!!

But if the next chapter is a timeskip, I'm killing someone.
Jan 19, 2015 5:31 PM

Dec 2009
TheOneOtaku said:
Somethings finally happening. Fairy Tail's now gone. YES!!

But if the next chapter is a timeskip, I'm killing someone.

A timeskip is obviously coming, the story can't move forward without it, since you know Natsu left on a one year training journey and all :l
Jan 19, 2015 7:07 PM

Sep 2011
So a time skip, huh? Interesting to see that. I wonder if any of the characters looks will change, even if only 1 year. Natsu being END... Lel.
Jan 19, 2015 7:21 PM

Aug 2014
Tyrel said:
So a time skip, huh? Interesting to see that. I wonder if any of the characters looks will change, even if only 1 year. Natsu being END... Lel.

All females —> Bigger boobs

All males —> More abs.
Jan 19, 2015 7:31 PM

Mar 2012
Now there were a lot of twists this chapter! So Natsu is confirmed as END like a lot of people here thought. Doranbolt originally being a part of FT was a neat surprise, though I'm not overly surprised.

For now, looks like FT has disbanded. Will we have a one year time skip now then? O.o
Jan 19, 2015 7:33 PM

Oct 2013
kinda thought they would'a finn'd it there
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 19, 2015 8:20 PM

Dec 2013
Natsu actually being END, didn't think that theory would be so right.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 19, 2015 8:25 PM

Oct 2013
God damn, what an amazing chapter. 5/5 Mashima is on a ROLL!
FT disbanded and doranbolt being FT member, plot twist everywhere guys.

I hope Lucy goes to Erza instead of going with Natsu. I mean, Erza can help hone her magic skills.

I hope they all get a change in their looks after 1 year timeskip. Can't wait for the next chapter of How I killed your father FT. We're getting so many great chapters lately!

Danemj3 said:
Am I the only one that doesn't actually get what Natsu being END actually means? Didnt Igneel want to destroy it? So if END is destroyed does Natsu die? Or does the book just seal a demon part of Natsu? Did zeref create Natsu? Or was Natsu born a human? Etc..
Yep, that makes more sense. I mean, no wonder why Igneel and Zeref wanted the book of END from Mard Geer. Also, do you remember? Igneel couldn't defeat the demon END because he was a strong demon that specialized in the use of fire? Maybe he found a family from this demon/Natsu.
PriestSlayer said:
Natsu actually being END, didn't think that theory would be so right.
Why do you think so? Mashima already gave tons of hints that END = Natsu.
Jan 19, 2015 8:34 PM

Mar 2014
As much as I disliked her in this arc.. Erza made me gain back some respect and likablility towards her. I think we all know how dark and controversial chapter 365 was especially for this type of series. Erza being brutally tortured while being humiliated. It impacted me seeing as she was a former slave. Having her reflect on that and have doubts to her that questioned herself was well needed.. I would've been disappointed if Hiro missed that

This ending was indeed well done makes me wonder what the hell happened with that Tenrou Island ending
Jan 19, 2015 9:07 PM

Aug 2012
A great end to this amazing arc, keep up the good stuff Hiro.
Jan 19, 2015 9:41 PM
Jan 2015
What about Frosch? Isn't he supposed to die in a year? That has to be the next arc, right? Preventing Rogue from turning evil?
Jan 20, 2015 12:23 AM

Jun 2013
Wow this chapter... So many twists.. END being Natsu.. Doranbolt was a member of Fairy Tail?

Not to mention it's disbanding...? ;___;

Glad to see Wendy with her longer hair again<3
Jan 20, 2015 12:37 AM

Jul 2014
OH MY GOD ALL THE PREDICTIONS ON THE COMEMNTS ON RECENT CHAPTERSWERE TRUE???!!!
Gruvia and Nalu moments <3
Didn't Natsu just do basically the same thing Naruto did? Natsu Shippuden confirmed
Jan 20, 2015 2:12 AM

May 2014
IMPORTANT.

What is Zeira is Natsu´s mother? She is learning fire right? Zeira died probably by the hands of Zeref! Then Zeref must had been sorry and took the baby ( Natsu) and kept him inside of a book or a shell with a spell!

Then Igneel fought against END, and he knew there was a baby and he couldnt kill him.

Then somehow Natsu was released and Igneel trained him.
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Jan 20, 2015 3:14 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
IMPORTANT.

What is Zeira is Natsu´s mother? She is learning fire right? Zeira died probably by the hands of Zeref! Then Zeref must had been sorry and took the baby ( Natsu) and kept him inside of a book or a shell with a spell!

Then Igneel fought against END, and he knew there was a baby and he couldnt kill him.

End was created 400 years ago. So no
Jan 20, 2015 3:28 AM

May 2014
[
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:
IMPORTANT.

Yeah my bad, but still.

Maybe E.N.D ( being a flame user) fought against Igneel and Igneel couldnt win this fight.

Then Zeref (according to FT zero) met Hades, Mavis, Zeira etc. and trained them magic. In some point Zeref became their friends until he killed Zeira... carrying a baby.

Zeref dint wanted to kill her he felt bad, so he saved or took the baby with him. And maybe the baby was going to die and Zeref implemented E.N.D power or his body in order to save the baby.

And the baby went to a hibernation stage where he need to reagin health!

Ans somehow the baby was freed and Igneel found him... and we know the res xD

PS: Yeah a messed story but would be cool
Jan 20, 2015 3:29 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
[
Darklight0303 said:

Yeah my bad, but still.

Maybe E.N.D ( being a flame user) fought against Igneel and Igneel couldnt win this fight.

Then Zeref (according to FT zero) met Hades, Mavis, Zeira etc. and trained them magic. In some point Zeref became their friends until he killed Zeira... carrying a baby.

Zeref dint wanted to kill her he felt bad, so he saved or took the baby with him. And maybe the baby was going to die and Zeref implemented E.N.D power or his body in order to save the baby.

FT zero didn't happen 400 years ago you know ...
Jan 20, 2015 3:32 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:
[

Yeah my bad, but still.

I know, it was like 100 hundred years or so that Zeref met Mavis. I said After the Fight between Ingeel and E.N.D

and then this happen.
Jan 20, 2015 3:51 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I know, it was like 100 hundred years or so that Zeref met Mavis. I said After the Fight between Ingeel and E.N.D

and then this happen.

I seriously doubt Zeria has any connection to Natsu seeing as she's likely not even alive in the first place
Jan 20, 2015 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
holy shit, im completely speechless atm..just DAMN it ..didn't see this coming..fairy tail disbanded ;_;
Jan 20, 2015 5:58 AM

Jan 2014
wow that twist... so Doranbolt was an FT member... nice trolling on sensei's part... but what does Zeref mean by " End: Etherious Natsu Dragneel" ? is he part of of his creation.. or part of that book?
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jan 20, 2015 7:50 AM

Apr 2008
DeadZeroSource said:
wow that twist... so Doranbolt was an FT member... nice trolling on sensei's part... but what does Zeref mean by " End: Etherious Natsu Dragneel" ? is he part of of his creation.. or part of that book?

Most likely when EBD was Sealed he was split into two and Natsu is the body of END with his own personality fostered by Igneel
Jan 20, 2015 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
I KNEW NATSU HAD TO BE END I KNEW IT! Im quite happy now that its confirmed I want to see hows it gonna be now. Nice twist on the Doranbolt part I was not expecting that. Now idk how to feel about a probable timeskip but let's just wait..

because the weather was good enough
i loved every moment of it.
Jan 20, 2015 8:22 AM
Sep 2013
natsu being end makes a lot of sense that's why he couldn't cross the magic border in the magic games arc because he is over 400 years old isn't he`?
Jan 20, 2015 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
Well, lets see:

The guild disbanding is a good thing IMO because it's a chance for us to see the guild members as individuals with interests and objetctives of their own. Some of them will join other guilds, travel around the world, get "normal" jobs, marry, things like this and then reunite when things call for it becase we all know they won't be disbanded forever. It's a matter of how Mashima handles it.

I think that Doranbolt being a FT member since the start was bad an he is one of my favorite characters. One of his positive points was that he was from a different faction than the protagonists and thus had different interests. Also, revealing it felt redundant/unecesserary because the guild will disband anyway so he could continue being "the last council member" and his character could get some expansion frm there. Not counting the fact that it makes no sense for him to be a double agent if he had no memory of what his mission was.

Erza and Jellal, meh. I don't like/care about them anyway. I'm happy to see that OS joined CS though, hope they have more chances to shine now. Gray and Juvia isn't all that interesting too but I like that there was some development with them. It looks like Gray is starting to acept Juvia's feelings, maybe with this juvia will be less of a love freak and Gray will be nicer to her. I wouldn't mind if they get togeter in the timeskip.

Minerva's redemption was stupid since the start to me. She was supposed to be a great villain. Someone who could match Erza's OPness, her potential was wasted and a his father got blamed for everything she's done... That was really badly executed IMO.

Natsu is E.N.D., well I didn't liked this theory since the start but in the end it's not that bad. It can be a good way to raise some internal conflict. Expecially with Gray and even more if Natsu start to lose contol of himself.

I guess this is it. Looking forward to the timeskip. Also I'm seeing hints on the best ship sailing before any other. We all know that all that's left for Gajeel x Levy is cannon oficialization which I'm hoping wil hapen during the timeskip.
Jan 21, 2015 1:30 AM
Dec 2010
hmmm that jovia's pose

http://i.imgur.com/Gxf7Q32.jpg

remind me of other pose too

http://i.imgur.com/JEpiWjX.jpg

i know there boobs are big , but that angle make them bigger
aos10Jan 21, 2015 1:34 AM
Jan 21, 2015 5:36 AM

Aug 2013
That was a really good ending for this arc,plus I like on the most part what effects this arc had on the characters,except Wendy's hair growing back it's things like this that makes me angry at Mashima,but things like the FT disbanding,which caught of guard btw I thought Makarov's era has ended and Laxus was next,make me give credits to him.Doranbolt beign a FT member is meh-ok to me.

And final Natsu beign END wasn't much of a shocker,but it was a good revelation.

That's the way Gray,there is no better consolation than boobs
http://imgur.com/Ij421Pr
-Feitanx-Jan 21, 2015 5:39 AM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.