Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 28, 2015 5:54 AM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
SEO:
In truth, we were going for a development where Fuuka gets amnesia.

So the majority of us were right. They DID PLAN for Fuuka to get amnesia. I am glad they didn't execute that thought.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 28, 2015 8:41 AM
May 2009
CHAPTER 048

Chapter is OK OK and this is idiotic at best by Seo Kouji

I want to say Seo Kouji either should take HIATUS or should take a short break and visit Hiroshima The Home Town AGAIN

Seo Kouji is just crushing all FEELINgs and EMOTIONS of Humans .

Seo Kouji Take break and think Properly . Take at least 2 month break and come back in SPRING APRIL
latest manga raws/spoilers/covers/colour pictures updates at https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia
Jan 28, 2015 9:04 AM

Oct 2013
Oh my god, seo kouji you bastard.
Jan 28, 2015 9:08 AM

Feb 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
okay so this is something i found in reddit. it's an interview from seo. this is what he had to say:

SEO:
In truth, we were going for a development where Fuuka gets amnesia. Her death was not planned to begin with but for the story to continue, we made it so this could only be done by [Fuuka]. From that point on, we were thinking on how to make [Fuuka] a masterpiece.
The heroine dies. What's more, she's the daughter of a past work's protagonist! Which means there's a lot of readers that would be shocked. However, Fuuka's death would not be meaningless. The moment that Fuuka died, is the moment this story became a masterpiece

So because Fuuka dies, according to him this automatically becomes a masterpiece? Wow.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Jan 28, 2015 9:08 AM

Oct 2013
rajin90 said:
CHAPTER 048

Chapter is OK OK and this is idiotic at best by Seo Kouji

I want to say Seo Kouji either should take HIATUS or should take a short break and visit Hiroshima The Home Town AGAIN

Seo Kouji is just crushing all FEELINgs and EMOTIONS of Humans .

Seo Kouji Take break and think Properly . Take at least 2 month break and come back in SPRING APRIL
NO NO I read Seo's manga because I want to be trolled and I like it. I don't really expect a good romance from him, I can find it anywhere else.
Jan 28, 2015 11:26 AM

May 2014
WHAT?? A new Fuuka? Right when I started to think this name doesn't fit the manga anymore :D

Aoi resembles a lot to the old Fuuka except that she seems a little more mature. I like her ^^ I wonder how will she die...
Jan 28, 2015 2:51 PM

Feb 2007
Oh, come on...

Well, I guess like the original Fuuka's death, it does actually work in the context of this series only. But it's yet another awful decision for a sequel to Suzuka.
Jan 28, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2014
I want to say fuck you to Seo, but the new character is too interesting...You win this round Seo >.>
"My Glasses Ain't Broken. Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter."
Jan 28, 2015 8:27 PM

Sep 2010
Spider-titan55 said:
okay so this is something i found in reddit. it's an interview from seo. this is what he had to say:

SEO:
In truth, we were going for a development where Fuuka gets amnesia. Her death was not planned to begin with but for the story to continue, we made it so this could only be done by [Fuuka]. From that point on, we were thinking on how to make [Fuuka] a masterpiece.
The heroine dies. What's more, she's the daughter of a past work's protagonist! Which means there's a lot of readers that would be shocked. However, Fuuka's death would not be meaningless. The moment that Fuuka died, is the moment this story became a masterpiece

Wow.... this is very interesting. I'm very curious to see how this meh work will turn into his so called "masterpiece". lol this troll

But over all she seems like an interesting tsundere. :/
Jan 28, 2015 8:57 PM
Jul 2012
I like this turn of events..but WHY did they kill off Fuuka to make another Fuuka!! I want the original Fuuka back. It feels like he's betraying Fuuka somehow. Not really but I want her back! I wonder how Suzuka and Akitsuki are dealing with this...
Jan 29, 2015 2:34 AM

Feb 2007
jjrocks24 said:
I wonder how Suzuka and Akitsuki are dealing with this...

That's my real problem with this series as well, I guess. No matter how well these twists work for this series, I will always have to think of Suzuka. Otherwise, while still sad, I would not be quite as disappointed by these events.
Jan 29, 2015 5:29 AM

Jun 2007
I too somehow feel Fuuka v2 is some kind of betrayal of v1.

But now at least the name of the manga feels more justified again in some kind of ocd-relief way.
Jan 29, 2015 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
I'm starting to wonder, maybe the story 'Fuuka' wasn't ever about the girl we expected it to be about. Instead the story is really about this girl named Fuuka...
Feb 7, 2015 10:45 AM

Nov 2014
What the hell? So he was really just trolling? Damn, dropped it already.. Seo thinks this became a masterpiece because the main heroine died? Yeah, right, it's quite a great idea, but no backbone to support it.
Holo said:
"There is no better time to part, then when we wish for it never to end."
Satou said:
"It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself... Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers... "

Feb 10, 2015 12:45 AM

Jan 2008
luinthoron said:
jjrocks24 said:
I wonder how Suzuka and Akitsuki are dealing with this...

That's my real problem with this series as well, I guess. No matter how well these twists work for this series, I will always have to think of Suzuka. Otherwise, while still sad, I would not be quite as disappointed by these events.

He might just want to cut all ties though.

I find it really amazing that even though I completely expect Seo to pull all kinds of shit I still got trolled here.
Mar 4, 2015 7:20 PM
Jan 2014
I think it's cheap a second Fuuka now. I mean nothing against the girl, she's interesting, but another name would be better.

I mean, it looks that her name is an extra attractive, like she's the second coming of Fuuka 1.0.

More than that, we are already puting her ahead of the other girls that likes Yuu just due her name, and that would be ridiculous in real life.
Mar 3, 2016 3:10 AM

Dec 2015
This is so stupid. I wanted to see Suzuka and Yamato with their daughter.

Why even continue to watch this? This was suppose to be a continuation for Suzuka.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Dec 22, 2016 3:06 AM

Aug 2013
Now it's clear why this manga is called Fuuka.
Anyway, this manga is slightly different than his past works. I like it even more. Damn, I will end up with 3 titles from Seo i my favlist...
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Dec 30, 2016 10:31 PM
Jan 2016
Whoa. At first when i seen the Musically genre, i were thought that it'll be a melancholy manga. But till i reach out 50 chapter i realized that the manga were pop rock! Whoa love it 😍
Apr 18, 2020 6:37 PM
Feb 2020
SEO YOU CANT DO THAT YOU FUCKER
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.