Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 2015 11:39 AM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
The comments in 4chan are hilarious.

Fuck Esdeath, and fuck this author
HURRRR TIME TO MAKE A CHARACTER LIKABLE JUST SO I CAN KILL HER OFF LATER FOR MAXIMUM EDGE

FUCK THIS SHIT, FUCK THIS SHIT SO HARD I SWEAR TO FUCKING DFOFGSDJK;AGJK I'M NEVER COMING BACK HOLY FUCKING SHIT. FUCK THIS SHIT I HOPE ESDEATH GETS RAPED BY A MILLION PORCUPINES AND THROWN IN A PIT OF FLAMING CLOWNSFUCK

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/120136562

lol those guys really are something someone even sad that she lost her head wte....
Jan 21, 2015 11:53 AM

Dec 2014
I hope that Mine doesn't die and gets better. Grew to like her and I wouldn't like to see her die.
Jan 21, 2015 11:58 AM

Oct 2011
Hopefully Budou is not dead otherwise the author can end this manga in the next 10chapters.

Not bullshiting, if the only villain that could make this manga interesting died like that I don't even want to see how Esdeath is going to die and any other villain that just appears now will probably be Syura-like or just another sadist/corrupt retard.

Seriously if Budou is really dead after all that crap the author focused him(being toe-to-toe with Esdeath, going to eliminate the corruptness of the Empire and etc) then I don't see anything promising for the next arc.

Also really sad about the Tatsumi buff, like he was strong before but now he's even stronger than Esdeath or one degree weaker, he just got stupdly strong to the point any other villain would be meaningless unless it's Esdeath he even made Budou look like a normal retard.
Jan 21, 2015 12:00 PM
Jan 2014
My rating depends on Mine's state. I can accept her being blind, even losing her memories as those can be regained or new can be created, but I am worried about her being ''crippled''. Depends on the extent of that. (Maybe there will be another HinataXYui )
Jan 21, 2015 12:01 PM

Apr 2008
MasaneX said:
My rating depends on Mine's state. I can accept her being blind, even losing her memories as those can be regained or new can be created, but I am worried about her being ''crippled''. Depends on the extent of that. (Maybe there will be another HinataXYui )

Pumpkin shattered to pieces. She's out of the bigger picture regardless if she is crippled or dead
Jan 21, 2015 12:15 PM
Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
MasaneX said:

Pumpkin shattered to pieces. She's out of the bigger picture regardless if she is crippled or dead

I don't really care if she is capable of fighting, I care if she is able to live.
Jan 21, 2015 12:16 PM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
yeah i know what u mean ermm how should i put it i think she isnt even blind because there was no attack which could harm her eyes but and here is the problem we can not tell what her body states are so basically it can be possible that she is somewhat paralyzed because no one knows if this beam just cracked her mental state or all of her bones etc its unclear up till now but she is alive and this alone makes me somewhat happy but still poor Mine

Well the fact that Takahiro decided to keep her alive in the manga even if she is out of the picture makes me somehow feel like we could lead to a "happy" ending. Obviously its going be bittersweet bc some people are going to die in the process but mayb Mine and Tatsumi getting to leave together and live a lonely life just the two of them such as Akame did in the anime or some shit like that, I mean it would be so stupid if he just made her live to make Tatsumi die while she is unconcious,
Jan 21, 2015 12:18 PM

Oct 2014
Pumkin2712 said:

lol those guys really are something someone even sad that she lost her head wte....

Yesterday the shitstorm was far worse, half of the 4chan users say they were gonna drop the manga because Mine "died".

-ZET- said:
Hopefully Budou is not dead otherwise the author can end this manga in the next 10chapters.

Not bullshiting, if the only villain that could make this manga interesting died like that I don't even want to see how Esdeath is going to die and any other villain that just appears now will probably be Syura-like or just another sadist/corrupt retard.

Seriously if Budou is really dead after all that crap the author focused him(being toe-to-toe with Esdeath, going to eliminate the corruptness of the Empire and etc) then I don't see anything promising for the next arc.

Also really sad about the Tatsumi buff, like he was strong before but now he's even stronger than Esdeath or one degree weaker, he just got stupdly strong to the point any other villain would be meaningless unless it's Esdeath he even made Budou look like a normal retard.

There is still Wave, and Izou.

I dont buy Budou is dead, because the Empire hasnt found his body. That blast probably sent him to an unknown village, this might also mean Budou turns good once he returns to the Capital.

Takahiro is trolling WhiteFox.

Jan 21, 2015 12:22 PM

Oct 2014
-ZET- said:

Tatsumi was strong? he was gettin rekt by that demon until he collapsed the temple on her, he was basically gettin rekt by anyone until he got this powerup
Jan 21, 2015 12:22 PM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:

-ZET- said:

I dont buy Budou is dead, because the Empire hasnt found his body. That blast probably sent him to an unknown village, this might also mean Budou turns good once he returns to the Capital.

Didnt Takahiro say that we were leading to the final arc? I mean I know a complete arc its still quite a few chapters but we have to start settling things on otherwise the ending is gonna be so rushed and shitty
Jan 21, 2015 12:27 PM

Oct 2011
LordPerucho said:
Pumkin2712 said:

Yesterday the shitstorm was far worse, half of the 4chan users say they were gonna drop the manga because Mine "died".

-ZET- said:

Yeah I don't buy Budou being dead either, I think Izou, Honest and that lab girl will start moving now, not sure about Wave though I don't see him giving NR hard time at all.
Also unless they start moving now that Tatsumi is still recovering it's meaningless, because of how strong he is, he can probably solo Esdeath(not easily but not that is actually possible) while the rest of NR focus on the Empire.
Knight-Artorias said:
-ZET- said:

Tatsumi was strong? he was gettin rekt by that demon until he collapsed the temple on her, he was basically gettin rekt by anyone until he got this powerup

Which makes things even worst then, he was basically the weakest of them all and suddenly he's on toe-to-toe with Esdeath who is pretty much on god level on AgK universe, that's some shounem jump crap right there.
-ZET-Jan 21, 2015 12:35 PM
Jan 21, 2015 12:29 PM

Oct 2014
Jarkzy said:

Didnt Takahiro say that we were leading to the final arc? I mean I know a complete arc its still quite a few chapters but we have to start settling things on otherwise the ending is gonna be so rushed and shitty

We still need to learn what the remaining teigus, and also the revolutionary stars. Maybe one of those people is gonna replace Mine now that she is out of action.

Jan 21, 2015 12:36 PM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Jarkzy said:

We still need to learn what the remaining teigus, and also the revolutionary stars. Maybe one of those people is gonna replace Mine now that she is out of action.
yeah well actually we should find out about them though no one sad that the last arc have to be long....
but u are right night raid are 4 now + Mine what ever her mental state is now and this isnt enough to beat the alchemie chick the raksha demon the mecha roboT^T esdeath and so on
basically teaming up with the star fighters would be good way to deal with the empire...
Jan 21, 2015 12:45 PM

Oct 2014
-ZET- said:
LordPerucho said:

Yeah I don't buy Budou being dead either, I think Izou, Honest and that lab girl will start moving now, not sure about Wave though I don't see him giving NR hard time at all.
Also unless they start moving now that Tatsumi is still recovering it's meaningless, because of how strong he is, he can probably solo Esdeath(not easily but not that is actually possible) while the rest of NR focus on the Empire.
Knight-Artorias said:

Which makes things even worst then, he was basically the weakest of them all and suddenly he's on toe-to-toe with Esdeath who is pretty much on god level on AgK universe, that's some shounem jump crap right there.

It was established the moment he got Incursio that it could evolve, you can't really be surprised he got it.
Jan 21, 2015 1:14 PM

Oct 2011
Knight-Artorias said:
-ZET- said:

It was established the moment he got Incursio that it could evolve, you can't really be surprised he got it.

Well we all knew that Incursio would give buffs to him at a certain time, but the problem is the size of that buff, he came all the way from the botton to the top in terms of characters' power level in one chapter or so, well I guess we gotta wait for the translation or next chapter to know if there are consequences for a buff of that size, hopefully a really big one.

If the only consequence is the rest that he needs than it's bullshit, anyone needs rest after a fight.
Jan 21, 2015 2:49 PM

Oct 2014
A reminder again guys, that the anime followed Akames route and the Manga is following Tatsumis route. It means there is a slightly chance Akame dies by the end of the series.

Esdease might turn on the Empire once she finds out Onest was the one who poisoned Tatsumi.

Speaking of Tatsumi, its me or it looks like he is starting to lose his humanity by fusing with Incursio?

Jan 21, 2015 4:56 PM

Oct 2014
Seems that finally the chapter is getting translated.

We got character development in AGK!

Jan 21, 2015 5:07 PM
Jul 2018
LordPerucho said:
The comments in 4chan are hilarious.

Fuck Esdeath, and fuck this author
HURRRR TIME TO MAKE A CHARACTER LIKABLE JUST SO I CAN KILL HER OFF LATER FOR MAXIMUM EDGE

FUCK THIS SHIT, FUCK THIS SHIT SO HARD I SWEAR TO FUCKING DFOFGSDJK;AGJK I'M NEVER COMING BACK HOLY FUCKING SHIT. FUCK THIS SHIT I HOPE ESDEATH GETS RAPED BY A MILLION PORCUPINES AND THROWN IN A PIT OF FLAMING CLOWNSFUCK

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/120136562

Indeed. These people needs to understand this is a fricking war. Even Sheele and rest died in a regular fight. Won't be surprise even if no one survive at the end.
Jan 22, 2015 8:46 AM

Oct 2014
Well, Mine has already CONFIRMED to be alive, the text with the " 4 remaning" says she has withdrawn from the fighting.

Jan 22, 2015 8:48 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
Well, Mine has already CONFIRMED to be alive, the text with the " 4 remaning" says she has withdrawn from the fighting.

And not a moment too soon. Good riddance to the worst Teigu
Jan 22, 2015 9:17 AM

Jan 2008
Darklight0303 said:
And not a moment too soon. Good riddance to the worst Teigu

No more "let me explain how does my Pumpkin work" scene. Thank you God!
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jan 22, 2015 9:30 AM

Oct 2014
If she wakes up, what can Mine do to help Night Raid? Becoming a plot-devise/ pulling a Orihime and yelling "TATSUMI TATSUMI TATSUMI" 87348237423843 times?
LordPeruchoJan 22, 2015 9:55 AM

Jan 22, 2015 9:43 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
If she wakes up, what can Mine do to help Night Raid? Becoming a plot-devise a pulling a Orihime and yelling "TATSUMI TATSUMI TATSUMI" 87348237423843 times?

Oh god no. Leave her in a permanent vegetable state if that's what's gonna happen
Jan 22, 2015 10:50 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
If she wakes up, what can Mine do to help Night Raid? Becoming a plot-devise/ pulling a Orihime and yelling "TATSUMI TATSUMI TATSUMI" 87348237423843 times?

Please no, I don't hate Mine or anything but just no...please.
Jan 22, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2015
I'm sure they'll plan to wake up Mine at the very end and do something romantic, but it's AGK so someone [tatsumi] will probably die after she wakes up. lol
Jan 23, 2015 4:57 AM

May 2009
LordPerucho said:

She will wake up in last chapter, I doubt she will do anything other than crying.
Jan 24, 2015 4:29 AM
Jan 2014
You guys had me thinking MINE was about to die this chapter. PHEW! It's just her teigu that does. Regardless, this beam struggle against Budou thing? I dunno...
Jan 24, 2015 9:29 AM
May 2014
So does anyone know what happened to Mine? Is she blind? Is she a vegetable? Did she forget her memories? Is she a blind dumb vegetable now?

I must know! Cmon translators
Jan 24, 2015 8:27 PM
Jul 2018
some1 pls translate
Jan 25, 2015 4:05 AM

Dec 2013
Finally been translated!

Overall while I do think Budo dying was BS it was still a beastly fight and a lot less BS than the anime. Although that isn't saying much.

I still pray that Budo isn't actually dead since we never saw his dead body fall down from the sky like the anime but he probably is :(

So much WTF at Tatsumi's eye!!! I knew there would be repercussions for his new evolution but still that's crazy. I wonder if by the end of the series he will still look human.

Next chapter I'm guessing will be the start of the final arc :(
Jan 25, 2015 4:33 AM

Nov 2014
at least my mine is alive....
Jan 25, 2015 4:53 AM
Dec 2012
Finally on the final arc, eh?
Jan 25, 2015 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
She will be remembered for life. She took down the great general for god's sake lol. But to Budo's credit, he spent all his energy fighting other members of NR and went down like what a soldier should do - laying down his life for his country.
Jan 25, 2015 5:04 AM

Dec 2013
Just realised what ever happened to Esdeath's new technique or is that just going to be shown later.
Jan 25, 2015 7:16 AM

Aug 2014
Mine noooooo!!!!!! I hope she survive's :( ...

My favorite part was that Tatsumi landed a hit on that bitch, too bad it didn't kill her... I can't wait to see esdeath die.
Jan 25, 2015 7:31 AM
Oct 2014
I can't help but believe Mine is in some coma. But then again the message at the end of the chapter said "4 members remaining". But, that could mean 4 viable fighting members remaining, and that Mine is no longer able to fight? But on the other hand, it's pretty creepy to keep a corps on a bed, so she has to be alive, right?

Tatsumi has seen many people die, even those really close to him, and has developed a great deal since the series began. Emotions aside, he should know if someones dead or not. Also, that little speech he made at the end kinda convinces me that Mine is alive.

Also, that eye in Tatsumi's eye. It seems he has indeed fused with Incursio.

TL;DR: Mine is alive, and Tatsumi has fused with Incursio.
datlogicdoeJan 25, 2015 7:36 AM
Jan 25, 2015 7:37 AM

Apr 2008
datlogicdoe said:
I can't help but believe Mine is in some coma. But then again the message at the end of the chapter said "4 members remaining". But, that could mean 4 viable fighting members remaining, and that Mine is no longer able to fight? But on the other hand, it's pretty creepy to keep a corps on a bed, so she has to be alive, right?

Tatsumi has seen many people die, even those really close to him, and has developed a great deal since the series began. Emotions aside, he should know if someones dead or not. Also, that little speech he made at the end kinda convinces me that Mine is alive.

She lost her deus ex machina gun anyway so even if she was awake she was worthless in battle. A kind fate for the likes of her
Jan 25, 2015 7:40 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
datlogicdoe said:

She lost her deus ex machina gun anyway so even if she was awake she was worthless in battle. A kind fate for the likes of her

I don't care, I just want her by Tatsumi's side
Jan 25, 2015 7:49 AM

Apr 2008
datlogicdoe said:
Darklight0303 said:

I don't care, I just want her by Tatsumi's side

And I want her six feet under. WE can't always get what we wish for
Jan 25, 2015 7:51 AM

Oct 2014
I still dont believe Budou is gone for good, there are cases in which mangaka says certain characters are dead by then you see them return.

Budou lost because he ran out of energy + he was heavily weakened, reminded me how Laxus lost to Natsu.

Tatsumi is slowly gonna lose his humanity and Tyrant will take over imo.

Jan 25, 2015 8:20 AM

Apr 2008
LordPerucho said:
I still dont believe Budou is gone for good, there are cases in which mangaka says certain characters are dead by then you see them return.

Budou lost because he ran out of energy + he was heavily weakened, reminded me how Laxus lost to Natsu.

Tatsumi is slowly gonna lose his humanity and Tyrant will take over imo.

Berserker Beast tatsumi that then has to be killed by Akame pls.
Jan 25, 2015 8:43 AM

Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Berserker Beast tatsumi that then has to be killed by Akame pls.

How? When she got bitchslapped by Budou, there is a huge gap between current Tatsumi and Akame.

Esdease might be still be stronger than Tatsumi, she admitted her emotion let the better of her and thats why Tatsumi could land a blow on her. Esdease will finally go all out and being 100% serious the next time she meets Tatsumi.

I loved how they were making landing a hit on Esdease look like a huge deal.

Jan 25, 2015 9:07 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
What are odds of there being someone of note that'll come from the revolutionary army?
Jan 25, 2015 9:14 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
What are odds of there being someone of note that'll come from the revolutionary army?

I would say zero. Too late to introduce a heavy hitter of importance
Jan 25, 2015 9:18 AM

Oct 2014
NR need people who can replace Lubbock and Mine, I bet Najenda is gonna call the Revo stars.

If the Manga really is gonna be Tatsumis route, then he will be the one that kills Esdease(or they will kill each other and die together like in the anime), while Akame takes care of the Emperor and Onest.

Jan 25, 2015 9:43 AM
Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:

I would say zero. Too late to introduce a heavy hitter of importance

when they recruited Chelsea and Susanoo, Najenda said it was the last time they would have a chance to get new members.

Anyways..
Was Budo confirmed dead? I hope he just got blasted away like Wave... I wanted to see Budo vs Esdeath...

Budo and Esdeath should have aimed for Mine's arms. Esdeath fought Najenda when she had pumpkin and froze her arm with Pumpkin and could have easily killed her

Fight was a little disappointing compared to the Cathedral fight. Last time they fought Esdeath they barely managed to escape alive. This time they had practically two Esdeaths ... plus wtf happened to Esdeath's "Army"??

I know Tatsumi said he bought some time by punching Esdeath, but I think she'd recover quickly and get right back to the fight.. but I guess not... even though Budo took a punch from Tatsumi and got back up soon after.
RemixXJan 25, 2015 10:07 AM
Jan 25, 2015 9:58 AM

Oct 2014
Dammit read some translations... the chances of Budo's survival is slim to none.

At least they gave homage to Lubbock twice during the fight, so I am kind of happy.
Jan 25, 2015 10:03 AM
Jul 2010
D3pthCharge said:
Dammit read some translations... the chances of Budo's survival is slim to none.

At least they gave homage to Lubbock twice during the fight, so I am kind of happy.

i did read them
Jan 25, 2015 10:07 AM

Oct 2014
RemixX said:

when they recruited Chelsea and Susanoo, Najenda said it was the last time they would have a chance to get new members.

Anyways..
Was Budo confirmed dead? I hope he just got blasted away like Wave... I wanted to see Budo vs Esdeath...

Budo and Esdeath should have aimed for Mine's arms. Esdeath fought Najenda when she had pumpkin and froze her arm with Pumpkin and could have easily killed her

Fight was a little disappointing compared to the Cathedral fight. Last time they fought Esdeath they barely managed to escape alive. This time they had practically two Esdeaths ... plus wtf happened to Esdeath's "Army"??

I know Tatsumi said he bought some time by punching Esdeath, but I think she'd recover quickly and get right back to the fight.. but I guess not... even though Budo took a punch from Tatsumi and got back up soo after.

Because Esdease wanted to test Pumpkins power, she was fooling around the whole time.

The news of Budous "death" was spread around the Capital, was it confirmed they found his body? I think Budou got blasted to the outskirts of the Capital, he probably landed on some random village.

Remember when people thought Pedo Clown was already dead after Ran tortured him?

Jan 25, 2015 10:10 AM
Jul 2010
LordPerucho said:
RemixX said:

Anyways..

I know Tatsumi said he bought some time by punching Esdeath, but I think she'd recover quickly and get right back to the fight.. but I guess not... even though Budo took a punch from Tatsumi and got back up soo after.

Because Esdease wanted to test Pumpkins power, she was fooling around the whole time.

The news of Budous "death" was spread around the Capital, was it confirmed they found his body? I think Budou got blasted to the outskirts of the Capital, he probably landed on some random village.

Remember when people thought Pedo Clown was already dead after Ran tortured him?

Knowing Akame ga Kill they would have shown his dead body for the gore & shock value, maybe his body was blasted into pieces??

Yep... so I hope he really isn't dead...
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

G_Spark233 - Dec 21, 2016

187 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 14, 8:03 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

G_Spark233 - Nov 20, 2016

115 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 30, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 21, 2014

755 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 27, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IdentityAngel - Jan 14, 2014

81 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.