Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 2015 1:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Welp so that was the battle against Budo...

GG. Actually now that I look at it, the way Mine attacked him seems to similar to the anime. Poor Mine.
Jan 21, 2015 1:06 AM

Apr 2008
Well that's one pest eliminated. At least this time Budou put up a better fight than in the anime. Thankfuck Pumpkin is destroyed.
Jan 21, 2015 1:15 AM
Jan 2015
Jan 21, 2015 1:35 AM

Dec 2013
Budou was severely injured from all that fighting so Pumpkin beating him seems less far fetched, + it seems like Leone damaged his Teigu. Not as fishy as the anime, still waiting for translations though...

Esdeath-sama got punched in the uterus, bad Tatsumi, bad!

So the anime spoiled the manga? I sure hope not, actually i don't think i can handle having my expectations destroyed 2 times for the same series. Mercy please, No Giant Mecha and asspulls.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 21, 2015 1:46 AM
Jul 2018
UndeadLeader said:

That seems to be the case based on the spoiler pics. She went out like a boss though.

Great chapter as always. The intensity is through the roof.
Jan 21, 2015 1:49 AM

Feb 2013
Well, there goes the only not annoying or cringe-worthy villain AGK had to offer..........Well, at least Mine's out of the picture
Jan 21, 2015 3:08 AM
Apr 2013
UndeadLeader said:

Well pumpkin uses emotional/mental energy. Recall that in the anime, she was particularly high when she fired that final shot
but we will see all the facts once the translators worked it out.
Jan 21, 2015 3:19 AM

Jun 2014
GG drop + score : 1 , i was very scared of this .. and it happened same way as the anime ... if they bring the mech and other shits from the anime is gg the will fuck everything
Jan 21, 2015 3:27 AM
Apr 2013
Didn't Night Raid still have the mind reader teigu? Why not use that and see if they could
Jan 21, 2015 3:31 AM

Dec 2013
muffinman123 said:
Didn't Night Raid still have the mind reader teigu? Why not use that and see if they could
It wasn't compatible with anyone back then. Probably send off to the Revolutionary army.
FragOutFire said:

Jan 21, 2015 3:31 AM

Apr 2008
muffinman123 said:

And achieve what? Pumpkin is destroyed, praise the gods of existence. She's useless now.
Jan 21, 2015 3:33 AM

Dec 2013
While it was a lot better than the anime. I still think Mine killing Budo was complete BS.

Also looks like Mine is now a vegetable. Although I imagine the path of peace leader could heal her.

Tatsumi's eye! WTF!!!

Part of me is praying that Budo could be alive since we didn't actually see him die. Although this might be wishful thinking.
Jan 21, 2015 3:40 AM

May 2009
Basically Mine is now guaranted surivivor in manga, she got Yuuki Yuuna'd. If you watched it you know how it end.
Tatsumi unfortunately got poisoned due that barbed wire, he will die at the end of manga.
Jobudou ultimate jobber.
Jan 21, 2015 3:43 AM

Sep 2012

I'm glad is finally over. Mine was getting (more) annoying and that PINCHI shit the author had with his waifu needed to stop.
Jan 21, 2015 3:52 AM

Oct 2014
The Empire hasnt found Budous body thats why they think he died.

He probably got blasted away like Wave.

Pumpkin is destroyed, and somehow Mine is still alive, from a business standpoint its the best decision.

If we are get a Wave vs Tatsumi fight Wave needs a powerup, he is a mere insect now compared to Tatsumi.

And how is Akame gonna beat Esdease after getting bitchslapped by Budou? Esdease showed she is stronger than Budou by only getting a small scratch after getting punched by Tatsumi.

Jan 21, 2015 3:54 AM

Dec 2013
LordPerucho said:
And how is Akame gonna beat Esdease after getting bitchslapped by Budou? Esdease showed she is stronger than Budou by only getting a small scratch after getting punched by Tatsumi.
Hopefully not with the Ghoul power
FragOutFire said:

Jan 21, 2015 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
muffinman123 said:
UndeadLeader said:

Well pumpkin uses emotional/mental energy. Recall that in the anime, she was particularly high when she fired that final shot
but we will see all the facts once the translators worked it out.

Nice thinking, that's probably one of the more logical explanation about that. Overuse of "mental energy" could lead to exhaustion of the brain. There is really no such thing as plot armor in AGK.

Darklight0303 said:

And achieve what? Pumpkin is destroyed, praise the gods of existence. She's useless now.

The awkward moment when 99% of a mine hater's posts is talking about mine herself. Not everyone is a speed reader like you.
removed-userJan 21, 2015 4:10 AM
Jan 21, 2015 4:08 AM

Oct 2014
PriestSlayer said:
Hopefully not with the Ghoul power

I wont mind if she unlocks it in a different way compared to the anime.

Takahiro is doing slight changes compared to the anime

I dont see Tatsumi powering up again, so maybe no Digimon transformation.

Budou and Mine died in the anime, and in the manga it looks like both are still alive (People thought Suzuka was dead after all the rubble fell on her....)

Jan 21, 2015 5:00 AM
Oct 2014
so what is this is Mine blind dead or just in a coma?

over all its acceptable for me if she is dead now because Mine ruled again budou got slapped again esdeath got slapped aswell im more or less k with this...

i think she is in a come and maybe blind what make her useless for further mission so basically she is save now for the rest of the manga though only if she ever waking up again
Jan 21, 2015 5:10 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
>The anime events won't happen in the manga :lmao:

I told you all :XD: (I'm looking at you Darklight =P

Since its not subbed yet I'll keep my thoughts in a spoiler tag

Jan 21, 2015 5:22 AM

Apr 2014
Takahiro loves his loli doesn't he...
Jan 21, 2015 5:27 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:

Sadly. AT least Pumpkin the worst teigu is finally out of the equation and its user seems to be reduced to a vegetable.
Jan 21, 2015 5:35 AM
Oct 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Z4k said:

Sadly. AT least Pumpkin the worst teigu is finally out of the equation and its user seems to be reduced to a vegetable.

what would u actually do if the manga ending would be like this?

after the revo was a sucess Mine wakes up from the coma with tatsumi or akame
on her side then a 2 years skip is setting in
after the 2 years skip u can see Mine(blind or not) and tatsumi or akame walking in the empire to watch what they have created fin

i bet u would hate that darklight and the thing is this ending isnt even so far away from being possible....

Jan 21, 2015 5:38 AM

Oct 2014
Well that happened...

Here's hoping Budo just got blasted away ala Wave :S

At least Esdeath got falcon punched by Tatsumi... I guess.
Jan 21, 2015 5:51 AM
Oct 2014
D3pthCharge said:
Well that happened...

Here's hoping Budo just got blasted away ala Wave :S

At least Esdeath got falcon punched by Tatsumi... I guess.

it would be a suprise but reconsider this first when Mines pumkin beam was sending herself in 2 a coma(most likely a coma) with not even getting a hit from her beam what would happen with the guy who got hit by it
Jan 21, 2015 6:03 AM

Oct 2014
Even if Mine wakes up from the coma, she lost her sight, her days as a figther are over.

The wiki said the Manga was Tatsumi route while the anime was Akames. so there is a slight chance Akame dies by the of the series.

Jan 21, 2015 6:18 AM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Even if Mine wakes up from the coma, she lost her sight, her days as a figther are over.

The wiki said the Manga was Tatsumi route while the anime was Akames. so there is a slight chance Akame dies by the of the series.

i actually think that she is waking up at the eos just like shiro from deadman wonderland so basically she doesnt have to fight anymore i guess...

though it also could be that Mine isnt even blind because i think she is in a coma with eyes open i guess its called ‎vegetative state or something like this...its when ur eyes are open and almost empty and u are looking like u would be awake but u are actually sleeping with eyes open not knowing what happens around u i cant explain it well sry im german after all^^

now to something else takahiro sure is a smart one because like we all know Mine is liked and hated equally and many dropped the anime after her death so what could he do in the manga to prevent that its simple send her into a coma she wont have so much screen time and she is not dead so basically both sides should be satisfied i guess
Jan 21, 2015 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Damnit I wanted to see mine die so bad so I could get some Akame x Tatsumi action in manga ; / .... now that she is in a coma (if this is true) it is almost guaranteed that either Tatsumi will end up w her again at end or take care of her, or a similar ending to anime where Tatsumi dies but won't get any closer w Akame because of Mine still being around , even if shes brain dead, he prolly would feel guilty getting with Akame ; /

I hope she dies..
Jan 21, 2015 6:58 AM

Oct 2014
Notice the dialog bubbles when Mine is on bed, she didnt say a word, that confirms she is a comma/vegetable state.

As Pumpkin said, there is a chance she wakes up toward the end of the series, probably seeing Tatsumi dead.

Losing Pumpkin firepower is a big lose for Night Raid.

Jan 21, 2015 7:14 AM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Notice the dialog bubbles when Mine is on bed, she didnt say a word, that confirms she is a comma/vegetable state.

As Pumpkin said, there is a chance she wakes up toward the end of the series, probably seeing Tatsumi dead.

Losing Pumpkin firepower is a big lose for Night Raid.

yeah losing pumkin is a huge disadvantage but they have the most op character after esdeath and this buddy is tatsumi for tatsumi seeing Mine in a coma sure must be tough but it is going to make him stronger for sure (no pain no gain i guess)poor MineT^T best would be if Mine wakes up next to tatsumi at the eos

now to something else what do u guys think is budo still alive? and if how could he still be alive after this beam and falling from the sky 50-100 down
Pumpkin2712Jan 21, 2015 7:17 AM
Jan 21, 2015 7:31 AM
Oct 2014
Is there any evidence that Mine has turned into a vegetal other than the pics? I mean could it be that she is just ill and she will partially recover eventually? (not completely but at least can move)
Jan 21, 2015 8:01 AM
Oct 2014
Jarkzy said:
Is there any evidence that Mine has turned into a vegetal other than the pics? I mean could it be that she is just ill and she will partially recover eventually? (not completely but at least can move)

no she really is in a coma because the last pic is saying 4 members left so basically Mine really has less screen time from now on

like i already sad Mine is liked and hated equally takahiro knew that so he just sends her in a coma so that both sides can be satisfied at least this is what im thinking in my opinion it is going to be k if she wakes up again at the end of season would be nice because even deadman wonderland could do that much
Jan 21, 2015 8:05 AM

Oct 2014
Pumkin2712 said:

yeah losing pumkin is a huge disadvantage but they have the most op character after esdeath and this buddy is tatsumi for tatsumi seeing Mine in a coma sure must be tough but it is going to make him stronger for sure (no pain no gain i guess)poor MineT^T best would be if Mine wakes up next to tatsumi at the eos

now to something else what do u guys think is budo still alive? and if how could he still be alive after this beam and falling from the sky 50-100 down

Tell that to Wave, who also got blasted off by Mine and he is quite weaker than Budou.

Jan 21, 2015 8:14 AM
Oct 2014
i found something interesting look into the wallpaper in the 2 picture of this image...http://i.imgur.com/YQcFD2F.jpg

it looks like that budou is a goner....
Jan 21, 2015 8:18 AM

Oct 2014
Its because they havent found his body. So The Empire thinks he died.

Jan 21, 2015 8:19 AM
Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Its because they havent found his body. So The Empire thinks he died.
ahhh k i thought i found the awnser my mistake....
Jan 21, 2015 8:33 AM

May 2009
GarudaAiacos said:
Damnit I wanted to see mine die so bad so I could get some Akame x Tatsumi action in manga ; / .... now that she is in a coma (if this is true) it is almost guaranteed that either Tatsumi will end up w her again at end or take care of her, or a similar ending to anime where Tatsumi dies but won't get any closer w Akame because of Mine still being around , even if shes brain dead, he prolly would feel guilty getting with Akame ; /

I hope she dies..

Did you watch anime? Tatsumi won't leave Mine. There won't be a romance with any of other female characters.
Jan 21, 2015 8:55 AM

Oct 2014
I swear if Tatsumi dies because of some shit ass poison from that fat fuck and his alchemy chick...........

atleast he was kicking ass :3
Jan 21, 2015 9:12 AM

Oct 2014
Knight-Artorias said:
I swear if Tatsumi dies because of some shit ass poison from that fat fuck and his alchemy chick...........

Poisoned while doing a Spiderman again like in the anime, looks better on paper.

Jan 21, 2015 9:17 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:
Knight-Artorias said:

Poisoned while doing a Spiderman again like in the anime, looks better on paper.

And it doesn't look like we'll get a Tatsumi vs Wave fight either....fml @_@
Jan 21, 2015 9:40 AM

Oct 2014
How?

When Tatsumi enters the castle he would likely meet Wave, though Wave needs a powerup to match up Tatsumi, as the way he is now he is a complete scrub.

Maybe Kurome dying will be trigger to it.

Jan 21, 2015 9:47 AM

Jan 2008
So-so chapter (couldn't care two cents about Mine or that ultimate jobber though). Way better than the previous one what we got for christmas, but the final pages were so anticlimatic its actually funny. But I don't complain; this pointless fight has finally ended. We can move on to something... better? I hope so.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jan 21, 2015 10:47 AM

Oct 2014
LordPerucho said:

When Tatsumi enters the castle he would likely meet Wave, though Wave needs a powerup to match up Tatsumi, as the way he is now he is a complete scrub.

How? GC can't evolve so how will he get one?
Jan 21, 2015 10:48 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
GC-Wave said:
LordPerucho said:

It was never said that it couldn't evolve
Jan 21, 2015 10:52 AM

Feb 2013
Glad Mein was able to survive nonetheless even in such conditions
Jan 21, 2015 11:00 AM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
GC-Wave said:

From the guidebook.

An Armor-type Teigu modeled after Incursio. Just like Incursio, it has a weapon that serves as its key (Grand Chariot's is a large sword though.) and comes flying at its owner's call. Although they look very alike, Grand Chariot is black and does not have a stealth ability. It is made up of a lot of ores and a few prime quality materials different from Tyrant, which makes its power more stable than Incursio's.

Since it was created after Incursio, the design of a lot of its parts are more modern.
Jan 21, 2015 11:07 AM
Oct 2014
Pumkin2712 said:
Jarkzy said:

no she really is in a coma because the last pic is saying 4 members left so basically Mine really has less screen time from now on

like i already sad Mine is liked and hated equally takahiro knew that so he just sends her in a coma so that both sides can be satisfied at least this is what im thinking in my opinion it is going to be k if she wakes up again at the end of season would be nice because even deadman wonderland could do that much

yeash I mean Im ok with her being in coma I just would hate if she went full vegetal mode like wheel chair and shit xD
genetickJan 21, 2015 12:08 PM
Jan 21, 2015 11:24 AM
Oct 2014
Jarkzy said:
Pumkin2712 said:

yeash I mean Im ok with her being in coma I just would hate if her went full vegetal mode like wheel chair and shit xD
yeah i know what u mean ermm how should i put it i think she isnt even blind because there was no attack which could harm her eyes but and here is the problem we can not tell what her body states are so basically it can be possible that she is somewhat paralyzed because no one knows if this beam just cracked her mental state or all of her bones etc its unclear up till now but she is alive and this alone makes me somewhat happy but still poor Mine
Jan 21, 2015 11:32 AM

Oct 2014
The comments in 4chan are hilarious.

Fuck Esdeath, and fuck this author
HURRRR TIME TO MAKE A CHARACTER LIKABLE JUST SO I CAN KILL HER OFF LATER FOR MAXIMUM EDGE

FUCK THIS SHIT, FUCK THIS SHIT SO HARD I SWEAR TO FUCKING DFOFGSDJK;AGJK I'M NEVER COMING BACK HOLY FUCKING SHIT. FUCK THIS SHIT I HOPE ESDEATH GETS RAPED BY A MILLION PORCUPINES AND THROWN IN A PIT OF FLAMING CLOWNSFUCK

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/120136562

Jan 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
GC-Wave said:

GC can't evolve it's made of ores and stuff unlike Incursio which is made of Tyrant which was able to evolve before and after begin made into a teigu cause of his vitality
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.