Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2014 10:17 PM

Sep 2011
Oh My Fucking God. I can't believe how fucking awful this last few episodes of the adaptation have been.
The fucking manga is fantastic. I don't know how they could fuck it so bad.

btw the animation in this episode was fantastic.
Dec 8, 2014 10:28 PM

Apr 2010
Of course it's easy to work out how they fucked it so bad. If you're trying to do a gecko ending with about 5 episodes left, you cannot make it good. Cannot. There's easily more than 5 episodes worth of "tying up all loose ends" from where it was left off. Since there's no plans for a season 2 this is all they could do.

That said, if you're going to diverge from the manga at least do it earlier so you have more time to make it somewhat decent.
Dec 8, 2014 10:31 PM

Jul 2013
Not gonna lie this episode was not bad actually it's kinda good. The previous one's were all crappy because of all the bullshit but this one is fine. But where the hell was Esdeath when all those stuff happened? Her absence was one hell of a convenience lmao!
Dec 8, 2014 10:34 PM

Jul 2012
LOL What the hell just happened?
Dec 8, 2014 10:37 PM

Jun 2013
next thing you know they will collect 7 dragon balls and revive everyone that isnt evil.

This show is such a trainwreck
Dec 8, 2014 10:51 PM
Dec 2012
OK so I absolutely Loved this episode.
Before I go on I'm gonna say this to manga readers STFU jeez all the whining and complaints is annoying. I read the manga 1st too and from the beginning of the series I expected the anime original ending because the manga isn't finished. which is why you guys need to realize that shit and stop your bitching.

1. Fucking knew it they killed off Tatsumi. He was so badass and to the guy who said why did he last longer than wave even though wave had the better version I'm just gonna take a guess that grand chariot traded evolution for Raw power/flight it doesn't necessarily make it the better teigu. Also gonna mention tatsumi was already impaled when he beat the emperor (look at his chest there's something big white sticking inside him) which he could probably have survived with proper care but saving everyone only did more damage to him since that thing is ginormus and he had to save the ppl and all along with the slide through the ground thing with chunks of street hitting his whole body.

2. Ran/Wave had great scenes in this wish ran had more character development in manga

3. although its really nice I hope the emperors teigu in the manga will be different/better along with more backstory to the young emperor

4. Esdeath I love her and her at the end was really nice to me it shows she's really affected by Tatsumi's death. any other character she wouldn't even have a care in the world in fact I think if she didn't like tatsumi she would have killed akame right there

5. Even though this series isn't as good as the manga It's still a very good series overall. I'm pretty sure if the manga didn't exist and the anime was made 1st it would get a better rating than it is right now which is only cause of little character development compared to the manga and diverging from the source material (which I'm pretty sure when they made the anime they only had the material to a certain extent which is why they had to make their own ending cause cliffhanger endings suck period). Not gonna be waiting however many years it takes for akame ga kill manga to end to get a season 2
flamefire28Dec 8, 2014 10:58 PM
Dec 8, 2014 11:10 PM
Aug 2011
I liked this episode, this is one of those animes that does it. Its a war, people, guys of both sides are fated to die. Why must every anime have its main character survive in the end? I think thats another way of doing stuff on animes and at least Tatsumi died protecting the people of the empire. Now Akame will finish the job.
Dec 8, 2014 11:47 PM

Jul 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
Tokoya said:
The anime let the true MC live so I don't give a shit

Agreed, so far I'm liking it more than the current shit in the manga lol.

How? The past 8 chapters have been some of the strongest chapters in the series.
Dec 9, 2014 12:06 AM

May 2013
I thought this anime is about killing the minister, not the emperor. Because the emperor was manipulated but watta plot armor.

Tatsumi's new Incursio is kinda different in the manga's version which is lame because it was gold and had wings. And yeah, just different. I didn't cared that he died anyways. Maybe in the manga, I will care if that happens. RIP TATSUMI.

Thank God this show is ending next week and I don't care how this trainwreck will end though I'll see a Akame vs Esdese battle. Sweet.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Dec 9, 2014 12:33 AM

Dec 2013
Koutei Gets the Stupidest Kid EVER AWARD!

When i heard anime original ending...I stopped watching for awhile because i knew it was going to be shit, and wow this is sickening. I think this might be anime politics. I think White Fox and the makers of Akame Ga Kill had a fallout and White Fox is making a mockery of the series to get them back because i don't see how anyone wanting to make something successful would do this to a pretty good show for 19 out of 24 episodes.

This had season 2 written all over it from 1-19, now it's going to end as maybe the worse ending to an anime ever?
Dec 9, 2014 12:54 AM

Nov 2013
Best part of this is I get to read all the whiny MAL user comments.
Thank god I don't read the manga for anime and just enjoy it how it is.
Stoked for next episode.
Dec 9, 2014 1:01 AM

Dec 2013
J-YO said:
Stoked for next episode.

I don't read manga either, but i know when a story has gone from very good to complete shit and Akame Ga Kill! has done that.
Dec 9, 2014 1:20 AM

May 2014
J-YO said:
Stoked for next episode.

A little kid who uses a robot that fires laserbeams all over the place is fun to watch?
A giant robot that couldnt move?
And t«Tatsumi died from thst?

Great to watch....
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Dec 9, 2014 1:42 AM

Sep 2014
TRUMP CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SUMMON MY TRUMP CARD!!!!!!!!! AKAME GA KILL IS FINALLY AKAME GA KILL!!! Took 23 episodes!
Dec 9, 2014 2:28 AM

Oct 2012
Tatsumi is the main protagonist of Akame Ga Kill!.

read this on wiki.. lol wut a fuckign joke.

Akame, also known as Akame of the Demon Sword Murasame, is one of the members of the assassination group,Night Raid and one of the main protagonists, along with Tatsumi.

lol she'll livee at least hence the title right? >.>

I like the anime but the manga is much better.

Plot twist everyone comes back and lives happily ever after no? >.< lol..
Dec 9, 2014 2:51 AM

Oct 2012
kakoa1234 said:
J-YO said:
Stoked for next episode.

A little kid who uses a robot that fires laserbeams all over the place is fun to watch?

Great to watch....

er actually he died from protecting the people by taking the impact of the gundam

ya.. im just going to call it gundam rofl.
Dec 9, 2014 3:31 AM

Dec 2013
For some reason, this series has become ten times better since they started killing off the main characters. Oh my gosh. I hope this ends with everyone dead. Hopefully Akame is next. Still a 5/10 on my list though.
Dec 9, 2014 3:51 AM

Apr 2013
kakoa1234 said:
J-YO said:
Stoked for next episode.

Great to watch....

yup, its great to watch, don't get whats wrong but kay.
Dec 9, 2014 5:24 AM

Jan 2014
Main character is dead................ White fox rules!!

Finally anime without childish happy ending.

5/5
ANIME IS BETTER THAN MANGA.

And one more thing. This nakama power is 10 times better than this sutupid asspull in manga. :)
Dec 9, 2014 5:26 AM

Sep 2014
they keep killing all the characters we love. And i love it it's something different
but i'm a sucker for happy endings and now mine and tatsumi are both dead there isn't really room for one xD

anyways great anime !
Dec 9, 2014 5:35 AM

Apr 2008
Taito10 said:

5/5

And one more thing. This nakama power is 10 times better than this sutupid asspull in manga. :)

You need to stop being an obvious troll
Dec 9, 2014 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
The only thing I demand from the final episode is the minister's deserving brutal death. That's all folks.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Dec 9, 2014 6:03 AM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
You guys just gotta keep making a bad name for us manga readers huh?

Again liking character development is bad?
Dec 9, 2014 6:10 AM

Nov 2014
Main Character is dead before the final episode.

10/10 for originality. Tatsumi was too bland to be honest

That stupid little kid and the minister must die.
Dec 9, 2014 6:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
za21 said:
Fullmetal89 said:

Agreed, so far I'm liking it more than the current shit in the manga lol.

How? The past 8 chapters have been some of the strongest chapters in the series.
The past 3 chapters has been the strongest since chapter 43. As a whole the rest of those chapters were shit
Dec 9, 2014 6:39 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
GC-Wave said:
Tokoya said:
You guys just gotta keep making a bad name for us manga readers huh?

Really now?

Is it that hard for you to actually come back with a different and credible response? You've repeated the same thing 3 times now
Dec 9, 2014 7:16 AM
May 2014
stanman1997 said:
they keep killing all the characters we love. And i love it it's something different
but i'm a sucker for happy endings and now mine and tatsumi are both dead there isn't really room for one xD

anyways great anime !

YES. when you set tracks up for how you see the story developing (manga) many get really critical by changes. These past 3 episodes have been a great comeback from the shitty lubbock episode. Mine and Tatsumi's deaths were so unexpected I don't even know how to feel in the moment cause I'm still not 100% sure the anime has the balls to kill them off.
prob getting a 9/10 from me. Its great, just need to see more from a 10/10. Could a spectacular finale do it? sure.
Dec 9, 2014 7:39 AM
Oct 2014
Taito10 said:

5/5

ahhh really? look at this picture http://www.manga2u.me/akame_ga_kiru/54/22/

manga evo is much better than the golden batman....

just to make something clear im a manga reader but i do not dislike the anime....well not as much as other people here and besides zero spoilers for the manga version...
Pumpkin2712Dec 9, 2014 7:42 AM
Dec 9, 2014 7:46 AM

Mar 2009
Is Tatsumi really dead? He better stay dead! I don't like it when they nearly kill a character then change their mind the next episode and revive them.

Esdeath should kill that bastard minister then fight Akame.

I haven't read the manga & I don't really care for this "original" ending. All in all, I expected a better show when I 1st started watching.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Dec 9, 2014 7:58 AM

Sep 2007
At this rate, there won't be anyone left alive at the end of this show...

I don't really enjoy endings where everyone dies, so I hope that at least a couple of characters make it.
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. --Lord Acton in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton, 1887

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator. --George W. Bush, during his first trip to Washington as President-Elect, Washington, DC, Dec. 18, 2000
Dec 9, 2014 8:11 AM

Jan 2013
Tatsumi might live , if the whole main cast of A.Zero survived then so can he.
Dec 9, 2014 8:19 AM

Sep 2013
So in the end this still is your typical boring shonen huh. Maybe a little less pathos and forced drama would have improved this overall experience (at least for me).

i might start the manga once its finished though.
Dec 9, 2014 8:23 AM
May 2014
macamiki said:
Tatsumi might live , if the whole main cast of A.Zero survived then so can he.

yea. no. He's so dead. He looked dead. He said he was dead. Esdeath said he was dead. He even had the soundtrack play for his death. Only Leone gets to cheat death
Dec 9, 2014 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
Everything about this episode was so bad.It has an unoriginal final boss,really bad pacing and it didn't build up well neither the battle nor tatsumi's death.
Dec 9, 2014 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
I really want to slap whoever wrote the script and whoever approved this shit. At least try to be imaginative when creating a new original ending but everything was just so stupid I can't even bother to point them one by one. I sure hope the manga doesn't end up like this if this is a sign of things to come. Wave coming to the good side, Tatsumi dying, and Akame ga Kill being the last chapter's title are things that I expect to happen but dear God I hope the author has different ideas on how to execute them because there is no way this shit was written by a sane adult.
Dec 9, 2014 10:21 AM

Oct 2014
Tokoya said:
GC-Wave said:

Really now?

Is it that hard for you to actually come back with a different and credible response? You've repeated the same thing 3 times now

Is that hard for you to stop whining to the sane manga readers?

You've whined about wild in pretty much every post.
Dec 9, 2014 11:11 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
GC-Wave said:
Tokoya said:
Really now?

Is that hard for you to stop whining to the sane manga readers?

You've whined about wild in pretty much every post.
I'm whining? Nigga there isnt anything for me to whine about lol. YOU GUYS are the ones that are whining week in and week out about things. Don't get confused lol

You've literally had absolutely nothing to come at me with apart from baseless and irrelevant statements like that made up by yourself.

But alas, you're doing a fine job showing the people just how blind and butthurt you are on your own, so please continue while I laugh at your failure to say anything that makes sense

I mention WH so that I can try to show you how extremely questionable and flawed your reasoning for calling that entire arc good really is, because it's not lol. But sadly I just remember that there is no reasoning with blind mega fanboys such as yourself. As you were
TokoyaDec 9, 2014 11:15 AM
Dec 9, 2014 11:46 AM

Apr 2014
Noooooooooooo Tatsumi!!
Dec 9, 2014 12:36 PM

May 2012
Very good and entertaining episode.

Haters will hate for stupid reason. Just because it is an anime original episode that doesn't make it bad. Actually this was one of the best episodes in this anime, and I can't wait to see Akame vs Esdeath in the final episode
thepathDec 9, 2014 12:40 PM
Dec 9, 2014 12:38 PM

Apr 2008
thepath said:
Very good and entertaining episodes.

Haters will hate for stupid reason. Just because it is an anime original episode that doesn't make it bad. Actually this was one of the best episodes in this anime, and I can't wait to see Akame vs Esdeath in the final episode

The basicl plotline for the next ep has apparently already been leaked.
Dec 9, 2014 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:
The anime let the true MC live so I don't give a shit

Doesn't change how many asspulls and random bshit this ep had

Least it's more enjoyable than the manga. :/
Anyways.......haters gonna hate, just enjoy the damn anime morons. XP

But but! OMG! What an epic episode! Giant.....Imperial Arms, Tatusmi growing wings and shet! D: Really epic, but man......Tatusmi is.....

What? RIP Main Guy Character. :/
Oh well, I wanna say he's still alive, but pfft, I doubt it. :P

And, that ending cliffhanger. :O
Akame vs Esdeath? Oh man, this is gonna rock! Wonder who's gonna win? :D
I vote for Akame, she's the Main Girl Character~! :D
Dec 9, 2014 12:50 PM

Apr 2008
rickywolfy said:
Darklight0303 said:

But but! OMG! What an epic episode! Giant.....Imperial Arms, Tatusmi growing wings and shet! D: Really epic, but man......Tatusmi is.....

More enjoyable than the manga. Yeah in your head maybe
Dec 9, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
rickywolfy said:
Darklight0303 said:

Uh, yeah no. In no way can you justify saying that this episode is more enjoyable than the events happening in the manga now. Seems like you are a fan of Micheal Bay cause that is what this episode seemed like: everything bad you'd find in a Bay movie.
Dec 9, 2014 1:00 PM

Nov 2012
this is far better than manga
-pink bitch died quickly
-useless mc died
-and nazi ice bitch probably gonna die with no "ufufufu i still have another bullshit OP trump card" bullshit that happening right now in the manga.

magnamon vs megazord > all battle in manga combined
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Dec 9, 2014 1:15 PM

Jul 2014
Tokoya said:
za21 said:

The past 3 chapters has been the strongest since chapter 43. As a whole the rest of those chapters were shit

No they haven't. How do you figure that
I can understand you not liking chapters 44-46 because those are where Wild Hunt are more prominent but whatever problems you had with them should have ended by the end of chapter 46 with Wave taking a stand against Syura.
Dec 9, 2014 1:28 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
za21 said:
Tokoya said:

I can understand you not liking chapters 44-46 because those are where Wild Hunt are more prominent but whatever problems you had with them should have ended by the end of chapter 46 with Wave taking a stand against Syura.
What he did in that one chapter was a single moment in one single chapter. The only things that those chapters had were few good moments wrapped around with bad writing. What happened to Rabac was completely unnecessary since realistically speaking he never had a chance to begin with.
Dec 9, 2014 2:27 PM

Mar 2013
Tatsumi die but the Prime Minister and the Emperor still alive
(only is Imperial Arms destroyed from what i seen) - lol what a waste.
not a bad episode, at leat not as bad as i expected, still rushed and stupid,
Anyway as for now i give up on trying to understand what were thier big
idea to begin with.
I just want to add congratulations on completely fuck this show.
Dec 9, 2014 2:32 PM

Mar 2013
From the preview Im guessing next episode is Esdeath death by Akame secret powers.

at least now i get why it called Akame ga kill and not Tatsumi
or Esdeath ga kill.

will start with the manga as soon as this shit over,
1 episode left.
Dec 9, 2014 2:42 PM

Jul 2014
Tokoya said:
za21 said:

What he did in that one chapter was a single moment in one single chapter. The only things that those chapters had were few good moments wrapped around with bad writing. What happened to Rabac was completely unnecessary since realistically speaking he never had a chance to begin with.

You keep saying bad writing but you aren't explaining how. I don't believe you know the difference between bad writing and writing that is just fine. You just said Lubbock had no chance. So him dying was assured. Then you complain that he actually did die. Besides that, let's go through the chapters.

Aside from maybe, maybe chapter 52 with Lubbock, how is there any problems with the other chapters?
Pages (20) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2014

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2014

528 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1210 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 24, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1367 by CloudJ »»
May 22, 5:02 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 9, 2014

610 by Ratris_Decision »»
May 19, 6:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.