Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2014 3:43 AM
Jun 2014
Vexper said:
As if this wasn't spoiled multiple times in last weeks episode discussion lol. Disregarding that though, great episode, finally!

Someone fill me in though, how is Justice still alive? I mean she had her arms cut off... shouldn't she be bleeding to death/have bled to death by now? Does she regenerate like her imperial arm or something?

Well I can't really explain this >.>
She doesn't possess her teigu's abilities, so I guess she just has amazing blood clotting abilities ( plot hole lol )
But anyway, most shonen characters have like 45 gallons of blood and normally don't die from blood loss. Shonen logic at its finest.

P/S : For your second question, refer to my previous post
Aug 11, 2014 3:44 AM

Nov 2013
Laviose said:
Vexper said:
As if this wasn't spoiled multiple times in last weeks episode discussion lol. Disregarding that though, great episode, finally!

Someone fill me in though, how is Justice still alive? I mean she had her arms cut off... shouldn't she be bleeding to death/have bled to death by now? Does she regenerate like her imperial arm or something?

She doesn't possess her teigu's abilities, so I guess she just has amazing blood clotting abilities ( plot hole lol )
But anyway, most shonen characters have like 45 gallons of blood and normally don't die from blood loss. Shonen logic at its finest.

Fair enough, I don't really mind tbh, I want to see more of her!
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 11, 2014 3:46 AM

Oct 2013
Laviose said:
Vexper said:

P/S : For your second question, refer to my previous post

I'm going to bullshit here and say that her body modification has something to do with it.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Aug 11, 2014 3:47 AM

Oct 2010
Never liked the girl with glasses anyway.. maybe because I'm not a fan of girls with glasses in general ;)
Aug 11, 2014 3:48 AM

May 2014
Laviose said:
Hmm.. Many people seem to be confused about Sheele's actions. From the anime's perspective, she should have killed Seryu before the berserk Koro crushes Mine to death. However this case is not true for the manga since there's little time interval between the activation of secret skill (after Seryu's hands were cut off) and Sheele's hearing being impaired by the echoing scream of Koro.
http://i36.mangareader.net/akame-ga-kiru/9/akame-ga-kiru-3317649.jpg
http://i40.mangareader.net/akame-ga-kiru/9/akame-ga-kiru-3317651.jpg
In fact, the manga later reveals that organism-based Teigu can continue to function for a short time despite its owner's demise. *No major spoilers allowed*
If Sheele chose to kill Seryu instead of rushing to rescue Mine, Mine would have been crushed to death by Koro despite getting its owner killed.
Hope this clears up some confusion :)
Nope, there is no reason why she didn't cut her head off in that slash, she's supposed to be most efficient at killing, and that exact scene contradicts said character trait.

@Vexper
She's a cyborg more or less, her entire body is repairable. Yeah... just go with it, it's not like this is dark, serious and dramatic.
Aug 11, 2014 3:49 AM
Jun 2014
zerriet said:
LeFlower-kun said:

True, this should clarify for those who complaint earlier.

Yes this, thank you for explaining to the rest.

On another note though, i dont quite understand the significance of the first part regarding the interval between the secret skill and the hearing impairment

If it wasn't for the hearing impairment, Sheele would have finished her off before Koro got to crush Mine.
Aug 11, 2014 3:51 AM
Jun 2014
T3hSource said:
Laviose said:
Hmm.. Many people seem to be confused about Sheele's actions. From the anime's perspective, she should have killed Seryu before the berserk Koro crushes Mine to death. However this case is not true for the manga since there's little time interval between the activation of secret skill (after Seryu's hands were cut off) and Sheele's hearing being impaired by the echoing scream of Koro.
In fact, the manga later reveals that organism-based Teigu can continue to function for a short time despite its owner's demise. *No major spoilers allowed*
If Sheele chose to kill Seryu instead of rushing to rescue Mine, Mine would have been crushed to death by Koro despite getting its owner killed.
Nope, there is no reason why she didn't cut her head off in that slash, she's supposed to be most efficient at killing, and that exact scene contradicts said character trait.

@Vexper
She's a cyborg more or less, her entire body is repairable. Yeah... just go with it, it's not like this is dark, serious and dramatic.

I thought Seryu sacrificed both her hands to prevent her head from getting decapitated? Also, I totally forgot about her modified body! Dr. XXX must have done something on her body o_o
Aug 11, 2014 3:56 AM

Dec 2013
Laviose said:

I didnt know this fact and i was the one who complain this episode thank you very much!i just stuck on the line she said"it will stop once its user is killed,"
Aug 11, 2014 3:57 AM

Nov 2013
T3hSource said:

@Vexper

Ah cool :P I have no complaints in this ep, was just wondering on that.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 11, 2014 4:04 AM

Aug 2012
Noooo Sheele, R.I.P. Screw you justice-chan!!
Aug 11, 2014 4:10 AM

May 2014
Laviose said:
I thought Seryu sacrificed both her hands to prevent her head from getting decapitated? Also, I totally forgot about her modified body! Dr. XXX must have done something on her body o_o
Rewatch the scene, first slash: she sacrificed her arms to avoid decapitation. She shoots-> blocked.

Now a second slash, which cuts off her head armgun... wait, what?

And yes, said doctor made her "a machine of JUSTICE!" lel
Aug 11, 2014 4:14 AM
Jun 2014
T3hSource said:
Laviose said:
Rewatch the scene, first slash: she sacrificed her arms to avoid decapitation. She shoots-> blocked.

Thanks for the clarification, didn't really realise the mistake she did
Every anime/manga has its flaws anyway >.>
Aug 11, 2014 4:23 AM

Apr 2014
WAAHHHHH!!! WHYYY!?! WHY SHEELE!!!! QWQ
I just started to like her and she was pretty cute and so on and now she is DEAD QWQ
R.I.P Sheele QWQ
Aug 11, 2014 4:32 AM

Nov 2013
T3hSource said:
Laviose said:

I just watched the scene again and compared it to the original manga. I guess you could interpret it as wanting to disable her first before a clean kill but you do have a point
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Aug 11, 2014 4:33 AM

Feb 2014
That sweet taste of JUSTICE. Yummy.
Aug 11, 2014 4:33 AM

Oct 2013
T3hSource said:
Laviose said:

TOP KEK
"Burn the heretics"
Aug 11, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2014
Even that weird imperial arms turned into berserker mode, Sheele can simply cut her freaking head off and end this fight. But nahhh, I mma run back for my friend because she was getting crushed by the creature, which was controlled by Seryu.

Such plot. Sheele had to die.
Aug 11, 2014 4:40 AM
Jun 2013
zerriet said:
T3hSource said:

I just watched the scene again and compared it to the original manga. I guess you could interpret it as wanting to disable her first before a clean kill but you do have a point

Perhaps to make sure it will not launch again While kill her

more than one interpretation

I can,t find problem for this

Sorry about my language
JUHABACHAug 11, 2014 4:52 AM
Aug 11, 2014 4:55 AM

Nov 2013
hivekiller said:
Even that weird imperial arms turned into berserker mode, Sheele can simply cut her freaking head off and end this fight. But nahhh, I mma run back for my friend because she was getting crushed by the creature, which was controlled by Seryu.

Read some of the earlier comments, there was defined timelapse
Aug 11, 2014 5:07 AM

Jan 2008
At that point I'm still wondering why Akame's name is in the title...
Aug 11, 2014 5:08 AM

Nov 2012
Yoshiki said:

to avoid death flag with title plot armor of course.
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Aug 11, 2014 5:09 AM

Jul 2013
One point about "why help Mein, not kill Seryuu".

Coro Berserk->Coro Screem->Seryuu Ran away from Sheele. Sheele hadn't time to get to Seryuu so she went help Mein.
Aug 11, 2014 5:11 AM

Apr 2014
zerriet said:
hivekiller said:

25 pages. nahh.... So whats the sequence of what actually happened I am confused now.
Aug 11, 2014 5:14 AM
Jun 2013
Yoshiki said:

akame= aka me = red eye
Aug 11, 2014 5:16 AM

Nov 2013
hivekiller said:
zerriet said:

25 pages. nahh.... So whats the sequence of what actually happened I am confused now.

Supposedly, when Schere was about to kill seryuu, the berserker mode of Koro screamed and caused both her and mein to be deafened momentarily, in which Koro then grabbed Mein. If Schere were to spend time to kill Seryuu, even if it was a small moment, Mein would have been crushed to death. Why Schere did not kill Seryuu when she had her gun arms, I am not too sure but i interpret it as to first disable her in case she shoots again.
Aug 11, 2014 5:22 AM

Apr 2014
zerriet said:
hivekiller said:

Supposedly, when Schere was about to kill seryuu, the berserker mode of Koro screamed and caused both her and mein to be deafened momentarily, in which Koro then grabbed Mein. If Schere were to spend time to kill Seryuu, even if it was a small moment, Mein would have been crushed to death. Why Schere did not kill Seryuu when she had her gun arms, I am not too sure but i interpret it as to first disable her in case she shoots again.

So the two scene are actually happening at the same time? Mein was grabbed right after the scream, while Schere was still deafened.
Aug 11, 2014 5:23 AM

Jul 2010
Finally, something interesting happens in this show. Big props for actually killing a main character off. I hope that sort of tragedy continues to happen.
Aug 11, 2014 5:24 AM

Nov 2013
Tokoya said:
Celestrial2 said:
this was probably one of the worst anime episodes I have ever watched.

and its a shame because I was really enjoying the show until this.
Butthurt because Schere died lol? So was I when I read it in the manga, but quite frankly I can't hate on this episode no matter how much I hate Seryuu

yes but in a weird way.

she just made no difference to me. Were only 6 episodes in and I wasn't emotionally attached to any character except possibly tatsumi. Not only did they kill a character without much screen time, but they tried to make it as if this is like the serious turning point of a show thats extremely important and well done.

It was a good battle, but you can't just force us to feel for a character so early on.
Aug 11, 2014 5:48 AM

Jul 2012
Holy shit this was the shittiest episode I've ever seen in my life.

The cringe levels were as high as they've never been.

WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE LOOK LIKE A MAD DEMON?!

holy shit, this is so edgy trash unbelievable.

picture sums up my thoughts on the anime :

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/_ArcticTern_/Ecstasy.jpg
OrsoniusAug 11, 2014 5:51 AM
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Aug 11, 2014 5:49 AM

Apr 2011
Very good episode overall. I'm sad that Sheele is dead but i know that bitch that killed her will get hers soon courtsey of Mein.
Aug 11, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2008
Celestrial2 said:
Tokoya said:
Butthurt because Schere died lol? So was I when I read it in the manga, but quite frankly I can't hate on this episode no matter how much I hate Seryuu

yes but in a weird way.

she just made no difference to me. Were only 6 episodes in and I wasn't emotionally attached to any character except possibly tatsumi. Not only did they kill a character without much screen time, but they tried to make it as if this is like the serious turning point of a show thats extremely important and well done.

It was a good battle, but you can't just force us to feel for a character so early on.

No one is forcing you to feel anything. But the fact that a good number of people HAVE felt something demonstrates they didn't really fail.
Aug 11, 2014 6:23 AM

Feb 2008
That Seryu person will be in my nightmares. Now that was rather disturbing.
Aug 11, 2014 6:24 AM

Apr 2014
TheCorruptedOne said:
That Seryu person will be in my nightmares. Now that was rather disturbing.

she is so f*cked up in many way.
Aug 11, 2014 6:33 AM

Jan 2010
Masterful!
White Fox never disappoints, I'm happy with this adaptation, Akame Ga Kill is one of the best battlle shounens today, if not the best, and its animation is comparable to the manga, and that's a fact already.
The rain scene was painful, I felt a lot heavier weather when I read the manga, but just sad by Scheele, in a few episodes, things will be even worse!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Aug 11, 2014 6:51 AM

May 2013
Sheele...I HOPE THAT FUCKING POLICE GIRL GETS BLOWN INTO A TRILLION PIECES, SAME FOR HER FUCKING DOG.

Sad episode, none of the Night Raid members could take on such news unexpectedly.

Now, one of the Capitals' strongest fighters has arrived, this is really bad for Night Raid...
Aug 11, 2014 6:54 AM

Jul 2013
Lost412151145 said:
Yoshiki said:

akame= aka me = red eye

Yeah, I think the title can also mean Red-Eyed Killer and up to the current point in the manga, we don't even know whether it refers to Akame or another upcoming red-eyed person, maybe Tatsumi at some point later due to a certain Teigu... though Akame is the more likely one atm.

Aug 11, 2014 7:48 AM

Apr 2009
People are still raving over this episode?
Oh well, not even going to bother as it seems discusison reverts back every few pages.
I will just leave this here as it is a proper in-depth analysis of this show:
http://moesucks.com/2014/08/11/akame-ga-kill-ep-6-another-one-bites-the-dust/
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Aug 11, 2014 7:49 AM

Dec 2008
Yea, that episode was pretty bad. I thought her scisccors could cut thorugh anything, but nope, that girl just easily blocks all her stabs. And then instead of killing her she just runs all the way back. It was so forced that I actually found it funny. At least the girl with the most annoying voice is gone now, so that's pretty positive.
Aug 11, 2014 8:16 AM

Jul 2014
Nidhoeggr said:
Oh well, not even going to bother as it seems discusison reverts back every few pages.
I will just leave this here as it is a proper in-depth analysis of this show:
http://moesucks.com/2014/08/11/akame-ga-kill-ep-6-another-one-bites-the-dust/

Yay, you gave me another review site suitable for when I need reading material for my cringe fetish! And you sure showed these mean children who wouldn't play with you, that they were wrong and that the super-awesome reviewer ,for whom we should for some reason give a shit about, agrees with you.
Aug 11, 2014 8:17 AM
Jul 2014
Vanser said:
Yea, that episode was pretty bad. I thought her scisccors could cut thorugh anything, but nope, that girl just easily blocks all her stabs. And then instead of killing her she just runs all the way back. It was so forced that I actually found it funny. At least the girl with the most annoying voice is gone now, so that's pretty positive.
the scissors could cut through anything if she opens it and use it like a scissor.
Aug 11, 2014 8:18 AM

Jun 2008
Nidhoeggr said:

Translates into
"Waah, stop liking what I don't Like"

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 11, 2014 8:25 AM

Jul 2012
bastek66 said:
Censoring everywhere ruined this episode

Ah ha, glad I watched it uncensored.....but....it was pretty gruesome if I do say so myself. :P

Anyways....That Police chick and her crazy ass dog Coro....who is also an Imperial Arm....fought against Mine and Sheele.
It was an epic fight....but.....Sheele.....was shot. :(
What!? From her mouth...a gun!? WTF! D: NOT COOL!
No Sheele~! Why'd you have to die~! D: Aww.....
Well, with an anime called Akame ga "Kill"! I guess i'm gonna expect a lot of characters dying, good and bad. :( *Sigh*
Aug 11, 2014 8:27 AM

Apr 2008
Vanser said:

No the most annoying voice is Mine's hands down
Aug 11, 2014 8:43 AM

Mar 2014
Last episode made me think Seryu was going to be different from the other villians. But, no, she ended up being just like the other ones. Here I thought she was going to be awesome with doubts and all... in short morally grey. I don't think she would hestitate if she has to face Tatsumi. Oh well, villians tend to die in this show so I think it's gonna be okay.

Why did Sheele have to die? ;.; She just got her development last episode... it was too early... :(

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
Aug 11, 2014 8:54 AM

Jul 2013
i dont care much for leone's power. im not a fan of the whole animal transform punch killing thing
i really liked sheele, though. i never would have thought she was actually going to die. her character was so pretty and likeable v.v it's nice to know that this anime isnt afraid of killing people. however, i always thought her scissors were pretty useless. like what kind of imperial arms is that? it's just a normal sword with whatever light metal power thing. that dog is so cute. the girl is weird as fudge but don't kill the cute puppy~!
Aug 11, 2014 9:05 AM

Jan 2014
That moment when you realize that Scheele could've stopped Coro from crushing Mein to death simply by giving Seryu the coup de grâce.

*sigh*
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 11, 2014 9:10 AM

Apr 2008
Sapewloth said:
That moment when you realize that Scheele could've stopped Coro from crushing Mein to death simply by giving Seryu the coup de grâce.

*sigh*

Not really. This was already pointed out in this thread. First there was the deafening roar and Seryuu used that to get away right after that Mine got grabbed. Simple sequence of events.
Aug 11, 2014 9:17 AM

Jun 2010
kaimax said:
Nidhoeggr said:

Translates into
"Waah, stop liking what I don't Like"

Epic Win Xd, anyway awensome episode, this series it's going to be better and better with time, the manga it's in a very crucial moment right now, can't wait...
Aug 11, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Sapewloth said:

*sigh*

Not really. This was already pointed out in this thread. First there was the deafening roar and Seryuu used that to get away right after that Mine got grabbed. Simple sequence of events.
It wasn't shown? All that was shown after Mein got grabbed was Seryu screaming and ordering Coro to crush her. Besides, even if we go by your assumption that Seryu used Coro's roar to get away, that scream of hers alone would've been enough for Scheele to spot her and finish her once and for all.
SapewlothAug 11, 2014 10:06 AM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 11, 2014 9:58 AM
Oct 2011
Lol I was hoping for Mine to die but sheela gets killed instead.
I love how Cora grabs Mine and keeps trying to crush her but man Sheela disturb them

Well , I hope Tatsumi have some OP ability rather than being weakling.

Regardless , great episode.
YoKamisAug 11, 2014 10:03 AM
Pages (19) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uff...those continuous deaths

S1H2A3N - Mar 17

2 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

1212 by Zoopiez »»
Jun 8, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2014

1370 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 7:05 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2014

982 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2014

418 by Sun_Chan »»
Jun 2, 6:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.