Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
Aug 11, 2014 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
But_Why said:
hey hey fabulous people! gotta ask this tho. i'm looking for:-
2) anything with romance and epic comedy?
ex. bokura wa minna kawaisou, seitokai no ichizon, mayo chiki

Sakura Trick, if you're okay with yuri and too much fanservice

AllisontheImp said:
Hi, new to anime. Started watching it because, well, I was getting tired of the reruns of US animation. I am trying to locate shows on Netflix that are appropriate for my daughter, 10 years old, to watch with me. We watched Knights of Sidonia and I've no idea why it was given a TV-MA rating. But totally get why AoT does and she doesn't like it. We thought Soul Eater and Sword Art Online was great though she hid her face a couple of times.
We want to make a queue of shows without lots of blood and dismemberment. Any recommendations? Thanks!

I think Zetsuen no Tempest will be a great one, if you liked those two. If you want something more lighthearted/comedy-ish I totally recommend K-on!.
No validation, no applause
You don't have prove you got it when you know it's yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSSKDIcpdSE
Aug 11, 2014 8:35 AM

Jul 2014
But_Why said:
1) an anime where the guy and girl hate/don't get along with each other at the beginning or perhaps the guy likes the girl but the girl doesn't and progress happens and at the end they're together? i'd prefer if the anime isn't slow moving.
ex. of some that i've watched and liked maid sama, ookami-san

hey, i just finished " Nisekoi " and i think it fits both of your descriptions. Its really funny and romantic. and they don't like each other at the beginning too.

you can try "Special A ". I didn't like it that much but maybe you will. it fits your first description. the girl doesn't like the boy but the boy does

" Golden Time". you gotta watch this. one of the best romantic anime I've seen
Action. Romance. Comedy. Drama.

Yeah, i kinda like every genre. Feel free to recommend me any anime, ask me for any recommendations
or to just chat/pm me.

[url=http://myanimelist.net/profile/dl0rdfabz][PROFILE][/url][ANIME LIST]
Aug 11, 2014 8:51 AM

Sep 2008
dl0rdfabz said:
Hey guys. Im kinda new to myanimelist. Anyway, do u have any recommendations that are like these anime

1. Hajime no ippo. Great action that will get me really excited

2. Golden time. I loved the drama and i loved how it ended. Anything with a lot of romantic drama

3. High school DxD. Something thats really funny and full of action and fan service

Or u can just recommend anything thats similar in my animelist.

P.S. Pls recommend anime that have AT LEAST 20 episodes or 2 seasons. I hate short anime.

2. Nana
3. Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, Air Gear

But_Why said:
1) an anime where the guy and girl hate/don't get along with each other at the beginning or perhaps the guy likes the girl but the girl doesn't and progress happens and at the end they're together? i'd prefer if the anime isn't slow moving.
ex. of some that i've watched and liked maid sama, ookami-san

1. Suzuka
2. Nana, Honey and Clover

AllisontheImp said:
Hi, new to anime. Started watching it because, well, I was getting tired of the reruns of US animation. I am trying to locate shows on Netflix that are appropriate for my daughter, 10 years old, to watch with me. We watched Knights of Sidonia and I've no idea why it was given a TV-MA rating. But totally get why AoT does and she doesn't like it. We thought Soul Eater and Sword Art Online was great though she hid her face a couple of times.
We want to make a queue of shows without lots of blood and dismemberment. Any recommendations? Thanks!

So You want so called family safe anime with dubs. Let's start with all Ghibli anime, like My Neighbor Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, Whisper of the Heart, The Cat Returns, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, The Borrower Arrietty, Porco Rosso. Aside from Ghibli titles, You might try stuff like: Tsuritama, K-On!, Pani Poni Dash, Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star. For some female oriented romance: Hachimitsu to Clover, Nana, Princess Jellyfish.
Aug 11, 2014 11:07 PM

Jul 2014
Hi guys. I'm looking for something similar to Fairy Tail and One Piece. Similar as in Superpower/Magic genre that you guys like. Thanks!
Aug 12, 2014 5:49 AM
Jun 2014
ftFate, is is possible anything without yuri or yaoi? but i love fanservice xP
i've seen golden time and nisekoi
thanks Konik ^^
Aug 12, 2014 5:57 AM

Apr 2014
But_Why said:
ftFate, is is possible anything without yuri or yaoi? but i love fanservice xP
i've seen golden time and nisekoi
thanks Konik ^^

I'd certainly hope so. But if you like fanservice, definitely give Sakura Trick a shot.

Aug 12, 2014 6:53 AM

Jul 2014
Any exciting action anime that doesn't involve any magic or superpowers? Kinda like hajime no ippo.

Make sure that i haven't watched it before though. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dl0rdfabz

Thanks

Yeah, i kinda like every genre. Feel free to recommend me any anime, ask me for any recommendations
or to just chat/pm me.

Aug 12, 2014 8:37 AM

Sep 2008
TacoTaliban said:
Hi guys. I'm looking for something similar to Fairy Tail and One Piece. Similar as in Superpower/Magic genre that you guys like. Thanks!

Might try Slayers, Groove Adventure Rave, Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha, Hellsing Ultimate, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun and Toaru Majutsu no Index(should be watched first both Railgun series, followed by Index series), Shakugan no Shana.

dl0rdfabz said:
Any exciting action anime that doesn't involve any magic or superpowers? Kinda like hajime no ippo.

Make sure that i haven't watched it before though. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dl0rdfabz

Thanks

Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Gunslinger Girl, Canaan, Jormungand, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade.
Aug 12, 2014 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
AllisontheImp said:

K-On! - For a good laugh.
Angel Beats! - Good comedy, action but nothing too much and all round great anime.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Really good anime as well as great story
Aug 12, 2014 4:10 PM
Feb 2013
i have finished 99 series! looking for something excellent/memorable for my 100th series. Here is my list!

Oh, and please don't recommend really really popular titles like Code Geass, Death Note, Gintama, etc.. I have probably tried a bit of the really really famous ones and dropped it or was not in the mood for it. Also, please nothing old (pre 2007), as visuals can break or partially-make anime for me. ^^
Neugdae1Aug 12, 2014 4:14 PM
Aug 13, 2014 8:56 PM

Jun 2014
I need a mystery/romance anime, similar to Gosick. :P
And name any anime of these genres, my list is 100% inaccurate, I'm too lazy to put all my anime on there.
Aug 13, 2014 9:08 PM

Jun 2014
Neugdae1 said:
i have finished 99 series! looking for something excellent/memorable for my 100th series. Here is my list!

Oh, and please don't recommend really really popular titles like Code Geass, Death Note, Gintama, etc.. I have probably tried a bit of the really really famous ones and dropped it or was not in the mood for it. Also, please nothing old (pre 2007), as visuals can break or partially-make anime for me. ^^

I have plenty of good ones:
Dark/Action/Fantasy Anime, D. Gray Man
History/Mystery/Romance Anime, Gosick(My favorite anime)
Romance Anime, Toradora
Action/Martial Arts/Comedy/Slight Ecchi Anime, Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple(If you like it even more, you can read a ton more at the manga version)
Western/Space/Comedy/Drama Anime, Trigun
Aug 13, 2014 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
Neugdae1 said:

Usagi Drop
Katanagatari
Requiem for the Phantom
Shiki
Higashi no Eden
Aug 13, 2014 11:34 PM

Jul 2013
Neugdae1 said:

katanagatari (though very similar with bakemonogatari in terms of dialouges)
gintama (best comedy anime ever. there is a reason why it and many of it's sequels are in top 10 of MAL. skip the first 2 episodes though, they are anime only filler, till episode 20 is introduction of the huge cast.)
hajime no ippo (anime about boxing. you want better fights scenes than DBZ? this is it. or just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75Mof5AAd8 or this for an older version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFcOjnJbz1A)
UrekAug 13, 2014 11:45 PM
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Aug 14, 2014 1:17 AM

Apr 2014
Neugdae1 said:

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin

Aug 14, 2014 1:32 AM
Jul 2018
I need exactly the same a PickyOtaku, a anime that is similar to Gosick as Gosick was just perfect.

Neugdae1 said:

Gosick +1 - History/Mystery/Romance
Clannad/Clannad After story - Romance/Great Story
Toradora +1 - Romance
Aug 14, 2014 3:19 AM

Sep 2011
@PickyOtaku & @JollyChap
Cossette no Shouzou - it's gothic horror + romance with some mystery elements. It's directed by Shinbou and Cossette resembles Victorique.
As mentioned in the comments, Hyouka.
Aug 14, 2014 8:18 AM
Oct 2013
Hi guys does anyone have any recommendations for horror anime or anime that has real nice animation and frequent action sequences I'd prefer if they have English dubs but its not a necessity.
I liked higurashi, another and ghost hunt.
Didn't like sankarea, trinity blood, or vampire knight as much.
Shiki was probably in the middle for me, anyway thanks.
Aug 14, 2014 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
redblinky said:
Hi guys does anyone have any recommendations for horror anime or anime that has real nice animation and frequent action sequences I'd prefer if they have English dubs but its not a necessity.
I liked higurashi, another and ghost hunt.
Didn't like sankarea, trinity blood, or vampire knight as much.
Shiki was probably in the middle for me, anyway thanks.

Perfect Blue
Shinsekai yori
Cossette no Shouzou
Tokyo Ghoul
Aug 15, 2014 4:31 AM
Feb 2013
Hey guys, can anybody recommend me any good romance/comedy anime or an action/romance anime I am bored out of my mind. I appreciate all of the recommendations given to me and will check them all out if I haven't seen it already and I don't really have any requests of what the anime contains so just recommend anything, I'm willing to check it out
Thanks in advance.
DERP
Aug 15, 2014 9:22 AM
Jul 2014
@Tigawr
You can try kokoro connect
Aug 15, 2014 1:08 PM

Sep 2008
Tigawr said:
Hey guys, can anybody recommend me any good romance/comedy anime or an action/romance anime I am bored out of my mind. I appreciate all of the recommendations given to me and will check them all out if I haven't seen it already and I don't really have any requests of what the anime contains so just recommend anything, I'm willing to check it out
Thanks in advance.

Nana, Honey and Clover, Seikai no Monshou and Seikai no Senki
Aug 15, 2014 9:46 PM
Feb 2014
Hey guys. Im looking for any good animes to watch. I'm fairly open to most genres but I prefer animes that are story driven. My favorite genres are action and romance. Nothing too long please.
Aug 15, 2014 10:11 PM

Oct 2012
Unique/hidden gems

I’m looking for any recommendations that I may not have watched, judged too soon, or been aware of that fit the title.

Minimum requirements:
-Not be anywhere on my list or a separate season, alternate version, ova, etc. of anything on my list.
-Subbed
-Finished airing
-Less than 100 total episodes
-Animation quality to be at the minimum of Outlaw Star; this includes any prior seasons of anything that may recommended if it’s needed to understand later ones -_-#

^Animation quality can be flexible, but it better have one hell of a story to make up for it.

Now when I say unique this means dead horse type settings/ repetitive genre specific scenarios; unless they go FAR away from the multitude of similar anime, are to be avoided or they will just end up being skipped over within a single episode. This doesn't mean they are entirely written off, only that if you do recommend something that includes any of the following please state why you believe it’s different enough; for the ENTIRE anime, to matter/stand out.

Example list of horridly overused settings/genre specifics which are largely lacking in enough imagination to set them apart from one another.
3 kingdoms era, edo period, sengoku period, renaissance era, world war 1&2, middle school/high school life*, ANY major sport, stage and or idol revolving musicals, etc.

Preferred character archetype combination to avoid:
Weak MC+ violent tsundere =romance combo.
Some general exceptions to this would be if either the latter is killed, maimed, tortured, put in their place by the former or by someone associated with the former if they die. Also if the latter ends up be hated or shunned for their behavior, or becomes permanently heartbroken and/or exiled by their love interest ending up with another.

^Again I’m sure exceptions exist, but I find this largely ends up taking me out of the entire anime and ruins about any enjoyment I could have obtained from it otherwise.

*= Notably this is a large chunk of the daily lives of a certain category of viewers so it’s understandable to be involved. What is meant by it’s inclusion is strictly the day in day out typical school life and the do pretty much nothing school centered cookie cutter harems.

They can be of any type inclusion. Be it tv series, ova, oad, special, movie, whatever; although I’m not interested in the short music video style clips.
Feel free to leave me laundry lists of things to check out as depending on how engrossed I am I’ll average 12-22 full length episodes a day. Thanks in advance (^_^)/
Aug 16, 2014 1:48 AM

Feb 2013
Nguyening said:
Hey guys. Im looking for any good animes to watch. I'm fairly open to most genres but I prefer animes that are story driven. My favorite genres are action and romance. Nothing too long please.
Mirai Nikki. Look no further. :p
"The more you hope for, the more disappointed you get afterwards." - Miguel Lopes

[Profile] [Anime List] [Manga List] [Ecchi/Harem Club] [+20 Club]
Aug 16, 2014 3:21 AM
Jan 2014
hy guys, i want search commedy anime like rumble schoo orl baka to test
can u suggest some anime for me ? need your help ^^_
Aug 16, 2014 11:45 PM
Feb 2014
simpsone said:
hy guys, i want search commedy anime like rumble schoo orl baka to test
can u suggest some anime for me ? need your help ^^_
Binbougami ga! and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou are two of my favorite comedies.
Aug 17, 2014 4:02 AM

Sep 2008
Silentdaydream said:
Unique/hidden gems

I’m looking for any recommendations that I may not have watched, judged too soon, or been aware of that fit the title.

You might try: Chihayafuru(even tho it's set in high school, it's only a background for the main story that centres around Japanese traditional game), Detroit Metal City, Mugen no Ryvius, Nana, Planetes, Slayers, Hyper Police, Beck, Genius Party, Gin no Saji(set in high school but not they usual type of high school), Lodoss-tou Senki ,Kemonozume(a bit different animation style), and last Inferno Cop(also different animation style :P).

Nguyening said:

Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing Ultimate, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Macross Frontier, Uchuu Kyoudai...
Aug 17, 2014 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
can someone recommend me a comedy anime with a lot of awkward situations and maybe some romance in it?
Aug 17, 2014 7:51 AM

Apr 2014
Condoombomb said:
can someone recommend me a comedy anime with a lot of awkward situations and maybe some romance in it?

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Outbreak Company
Watamote
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (not 100% how awkward this is though, but the part I saw was)

Aug 17, 2014 4:01 PM
Feb 2014
Condoombomb said:
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou fits your description perfectly.
Aug 17, 2014 7:02 PM

Apr 2014
Suggestion for anime with Romance Comedy school Or just romance comedy thanks
Aug 17, 2014 10:38 PM
Apr 2014
Hi all, can someone rec something good for me? I like practically everything, but I'm kind of on both a shounen, and a sports anime kick at the moment.
Aug 18, 2014 2:25 AM

Feb 2013
morsmordreliz said:
Hi all, can someone rec something good for me? I like practically everything, but I'm kind of on both a shounen, and a sports anime kick at the moment.
Giant Killing, Yowamushi Pedal, Over Drive and the 2nd season of Kuroko no Basket, as for sports is referred. If you still want something a little different, try watching Fairy Tail (2014) and No Game No Life.
"The more you hope for, the more disappointed you get afterwards." - Miguel Lopes

Aug 18, 2014 3:13 AM

Apr 2014
morsmordreliz said:

Can't say any sports anime but...

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Ga-Rei: Zero
Baccano!

AnimeShogun said:

OreGairu
Sakura Trick
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Aug 18, 2014 3:58 AM

Jul 2014
morsmordreliz said:

Try:
Hajime no Ippo
Kuroko no Basket
Prince of tennis

AnimeShogun said:

Try:
Nisekoi
kaichou wa maid-sama
Golden Time
Mayo-chiki
Special-a

or to just chat/pm me.

Aug 18, 2014 9:27 AM
Jun 2014
Can someone tell me an anime which the girl mc is like Kawai Ritsu from bokura wa minna kawaisou? The kinda quiet, funny and awkwardish at times kinda girl?
Aug 18, 2014 9:56 AM

Apr 2014
Hey guys can anyone recommend me some sports anime that I haven`t watched
I have watched or am watching the following:
- Hajime no ippo (all)
- Overdrive
- Kuroko no basket 1, 2
- Eyeshield 21
Prince of tennis wasn`t realy my thing.
Tnx
Aug 18, 2014 10:54 AM
Dec 2013
But_Why said:
Can someone tell me an anime which the girl mc is like Kawai Ritsu from bokura wa minna kawaisou? The kinda quiet, funny and awkwardish at times kinda girl?

You could try with "Kimi ni Todoke". The main character is also extremely shy, although in a different way.
Aug 18, 2014 11:09 AM

Feb 2013
Skabenga said:
Hey guys can anyone recommend me some sports anime that I haven`t watched
I have watched or am watching the following:
- Hajime no ippo (all)
- Overdrive
- Kuroko no basket 1, 2
- Eyeshield 21
Prince of tennis wasn`t realy my thing.
Tnx
Yowamushi Pedal, Haikyuu, Giant Killing and Free (1 & 2).

Aug 18, 2014 8:21 PM

Apr 2014
dl0rdfabz said:

Try:
Nisekoi
kaichou wa maid-sama
Golden Time
Mayo-chiki
Special-a

Thanks! I'm going to watch Special-A right now!
Aug 18, 2014 10:09 PM

Oct 2013
Im looking for a series with psychological and strategic warfare similar to Gyakkyou Burai Kaji: Ultimate Survivor, One Outs, No Game No Life, Touhai Densetsu Akagi: Yami ni Maiorita Tensai.
I like gambling/sports/action or whatever other genre. Im open to almost anything.

I really like the sinister and merciless MC's that will stop at nothing to win.

Heres my list if you wanna look through before recommending.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Synic

Thanks in advance!
Aug 19, 2014 2:10 AM

Feb 2013
Synic said:
Im looking for a series with psychological and strategic warfare similar to Gyakkyou Burai Kaji: Ultimate Survivor, One Outs, No Game No Life, Touhai Densetsu Akagi: Yami ni Maiorita Tensai.
I like gambling/sports/action or whatever other genre. Im open to almost anything.

Thanks in advance!
I already went through that phase, but after watching 3 out of those 4 shows (still got One Outs to watch) I kinda bumped on a wall with no animes close to their genre. Also, on a side note, where did you get your anime list layout (I want mine to be just like that)?

Aug 19, 2014 2:23 AM

Sep 2008
Synic said:

Thanks in advance!

The only thing I can think off, is for You to finally watch Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu, that You have in Your PTW list.
Aug 19, 2014 2:40 AM

Apr 2014
Synic said:

Thanks in advance!

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but you can try the currently airing Zankyou no Terror

Aug 19, 2014 3:50 AM

Oct 2013
Ya I've been putting off Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu for quite a bit since its a big one at 110 episodes. I should probably get around to it sooner rather than later! I've heard only good things about it

As for Zankyou no Terror i would prefer to wait until its finished airing so i can marathon it, but i have heard good things about that series as well.
Aug 19, 2014 6:02 AM
Jul 2018
Hi,
I'm here again for some rec'.
Criteria : Comedy, no harem (or at least no Yuki Rito-like, weak, annoying, not skilled, clumsy, "lucky" MC), no drama (I don't like sadness).
And if possible, not a shoujo since I'm not used to that genre :S

Look at my list to see what I watched and what I dropped.
Btw, don't recommend me Toradora since I don't plan to watch it for now.

Thank you !
Aug 19, 2014 9:19 AM

Sep 2008
Synic said:
Ya I've been putting off Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu for quite a bit since its a big one at 110 episodes. I should probably get around to it sooner rather than later! I've heard only good things about it

As for Zankyou no Terror i would prefer to wait until its finished airing so i can marathon it, but i have heard good things about that series as well.

You can split Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu into 4 parts because it's actually made from 4 parts. :P
First part - 26 ep
Second part - 28 ep
Third part - 32 ep
Fourth part - 24 ep

And with that it doesn't look that scary, does it? :P

Desura said:
Hi,
Criteria : Comedy, no harem (or at least no Yuki Rito-like, weak, annoying, not skilled, clumsy, "lucky" MC), no drama (I don't like sadness).

Thank you !

For starters Toradora. Aside from that, You might try: Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Free, Genshiken, Green Green, K-On, Slayers, Uchuu Kyoudai
KonikAug 19, 2014 9:27 AM
Aug 19, 2014 11:37 AM

Apr 2014
Konik said:

Desura said:
Hi,

Thank you !

For starters Toradora. Aside from that, You might try: Baccano, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Free, Genshiken, Green Green, K-On, Slayers, Uchuu Kyoudai

Seconding Toradora K-on!

Also try OreImo, Sakura Trick, the currently airing Locodol and if you want to laugh at something because it's low quality, Mars of Destruction

Aug 19, 2014 4:12 PM

Apr 2014
Thought I'd try this here too. Copying from reddit because well, I'm too lazy to write a separate one

Title says it all really. I want more comedy shows based on the shows I've found funny so far. Since comedy is a pretty subjective matter, I'd appreciate responses from people who at least somewhat agree with my list. But oh well, all responses are appreciated.
But on to my list (judged purely by comedy aspects.):
Comedy shows I've really enjoyed:
OreImo
Yuru Yuri
Comedy shows that was good, but not as good as those 2:
K-on!
Locodol
Kiniro Mosaic
Kill la Kill
Sakura Trick
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Comedy shows I've found the comedy okay, but nothing spectacular OR shows that was really funny at times but not as much otherwise:
Barakamon
Gintama
OreGairu
Lucky Star
Hidan no Aria
Comedy shows where I didn't enjoy the comedy, or only enjoyed it very little:
Chuunibyou
Nanana's buried treasure
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Isshuukan Friends
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Nichijou
Yuyushiki
Daily lives of High School Boys
Sabagebu
Chaika
Himegoto
Majimoji Ruromi
Toradora!
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
No Game No Life
Watamote
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
Gekkan Shoujo
Outbreak Company
Steins;Gate
I realize this is not the best way to ask, but since I'm not really interested in looking through half a million comedy shows to see if I find something good I thought I could try this.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [EVENT] Rec Club Summer Challenge 2024 – Class in Session! (Jun. 23 - Jul. 20)

FakeNameOF - Jun 23

14 by Gwathgor »»
10 hours ago

Sticky: » Manga Recommendation Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SerasAshley - Oct 14, 2011

749 by TakiCanoi »»
Yesterday, 12:49 AM

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1420 by MechaFanBoy1979 »»
Jun 27, 9:01 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

5 by Yomotoko_Senpai »»
May 26, 10:12 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.