Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2013 6:52 AM

Sep 2008
This thread is where you ask for recommendations of all genre's. It is really helpful, and will allow you to get more detailed responses, if you include information on the type of anime you have seen, the genre's you prefer, and any other specifications you have in mind.

Just don't forget to go to last page. :P
KonikJan 12, 2015 4:10 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2013 6:58 AM

Sep 2008
Last posts from the original thread:

Konik said:
Sh0wdown said:
Hey there, i'm looking for an anime with a large dose of comedy. Also it should be something more than your typical school girl falling here and there. I need something a bit more elaborated.

Thank you ;]

A bit weird list. :P
Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro and the ongoing Monogatari Series: Second Season
Pani Poni Dash
Seihou Bukyou Outlaw Star
Trava - for the Redline feeling
Dead Leaves - crazy, but also has the Redline feeling
Genshiken
Hen Zemi - weird
Thermae Romae
Roujin Z

muffin said:
anyone has any idea of something like soul eater, D. gray-man(loved that one )...something

ashjnr said:
I need a anime like Clannad / Ano Hana. I wanna cry :))

Rizzles said:
@muffin
I can only really think of Blood Lad that shares a similar humor, and has a supernatural theme to it. As a wild card, Claymore seems like it might fit the bill, but I haven't seen it so I can't say for sure. Someone else might be able to offer a couple more suggestions, you are watching or have seen anything else that I would suggest :P

@ashjnr
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Byousoku 5 centimeter
Kanon (2006)

A difficult one as I apparently have a heart of steel, but those are a few I have been close to crying like with clannad, Anohana actually had me laughing at the melodrama, but Ano Natsu is very similar to Ano hana. Another one which has gotten me close to crying on several occasions is Uchuu Kyoudai, but that is more out of happiness, than sadness or tragedy etc.

ashjnr said:
Rizzles said:
@ashjnr
Ano Natsu de Matteru
Byousoku 5 centimeter
Kanon (2006)

A difficult one as I apparently have a heart of steel, but those are a few I have been close to crying like with clannad, Anohana actually had me laughing at the melodrama, but Ano Natsu is very similar to Ano hana. Another one which has gotten me close to crying on several occasions is Uchuu Kyoudai, but that is more out of happiness, than sadness or tragedy etc.

Thank you so much.

Jen0vah said:
I need some new anime to watch. Currently it is hard for me to find something decent.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jen0vah first of all this is my current list for a short reference :).

Since I don't know exactly what I'm searching for I'll put some genres in here that I like and might help you guys
Action, superpower, romance, school life, ecchi, harem, shounen, magic...
well probably you could notice something like that already through my list ^-^

greetings

Pat_To_Do-List said:
Jen0vah said:
I need some new anime to watch. Currently it is hard for me to find something decent.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jen0vah first of all this is my current list for a short reference :).

Since I don't know exactly what I'm searching for I'll put some genres in here that I like and might help you guys

greetings

I recommend Psycho-Pass(action), Spice and Wolf series(romance), Love, Chunibyou, and Other Delusions(school life), Mysterious Girlfriend X(ecchi), Love, Elections, and Chocolate(harem), & The Legend of Legendary Heroes(magic).

infierno said:
Jen0vah said:

greetings

For echi I can recommend these:
----------------------------------------
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8876/Koe_de_Oshigoto!-> only two episodes :(, but very good. Also lower your volume of your loudspeakers :P, if there are people around.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2403/Kodomo_no_Jikan

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3667/Strike_Witches--> Action combined with panty shots XD

I also took a peek in your list and I saw Sukitte Ii na yo, if you like that kind of anime, maybe you will also like http://myanimelist.net/anime/3731/Itazura_na_Kiss

KingofKnights013 said:
ashjnr said:
I need a anime like Clannad / Ano Hana. I wanna cry :))
Kokoro Connect and Angel Beats are pretty good.
Sep 14, 2013 8:02 AM

Jul 2013
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nagisa33&show=0&order=4

Is there anything that can give me an anime anime with "the power of love overcomes all" in the way that Eureka Seven did? I don't care about the technical aspects, or minor gripes. All I care about the feeling and attitude the anime offers. I'm not talking about mushy stuff either. There needs to be some form of conflict in the mix.

The characters in Eureka Seven had to work for their happy endings and build their relationships. Many times, things didn't go as planned and when the characters overcame their difficulties, they were better for it. Renton didn't know Eureka and was going in to uncharted territory while trying to find himself. The final episode was a display of satisfying display of the main theme, love. Plus I'm a sucker for free falls as a sign of trust that are confirmed with a mid air catch.

Basically, is there any anime that'll help me recapture the feeling I felt after watching Eureka Seven. Also, nothing related to Eureka Seven, please. Please check my list before you respond bc I've watched a fair bit.

Thank you. I appreciate it.
Sep 14, 2013 9:41 AM

Sep 2008
Nagisa33 said:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nagisa33&show=0&order=4

Is there anything that can give me an anime anime with "the power of love overcomes all" in the way that Eureka Seven did? I don't care about the technical aspects, or minor gripes. All I care about the feeling and attitude the anime offers. I'm not talking about mushy stuff either. There needs to be some form of conflict in the mix.

The characters in Eureka Seven had to work for their happy endings and build their relationships. Many times, things didn't go as planned and when the characters overcame their difficulties, they were better for it. Renton didn't know Eureka and was going in to uncharted territory while trying to find himself. The final episode was a display of satisfying display of the main theme, love. Plus I'm a sucker for free falls as a sign of trust that are confirmed with a mid air catch.

Basically, is there any anime that'll help me recapture the feeling I felt after watching Eureka Seven. Also, nothing related to Eureka Seven, please. Please check my list before you respond bc I've watched a fair bit.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

The only one I can think of is Ano Natsu de Matteru. But it's more peaceful.
Sep 14, 2013 11:15 AM
Jan 2013
i need an anime R+ with boobsor R+ comedy (:

Send me more cuz i watched a lot of them (see my anime list)
Sep 14, 2013 11:45 AM

Sep 2008
Nexus7 said:
i need an anime R+ with boobsor R+ comedy (:

Send me more cuz i watched a lot of them (see my anime list)

Amaenaide yo!!
Agent Aika
Burn Up Scramble and the rest
Girls Bravo
High School DxD New
Ikkitousen
Manyuu Hikenchou
Plastic Little
Sep 14, 2013 2:55 PM

Mar 2013
Thanks for that many recommendtions. Unfortunetly just Love, Elections, and Chocolate matched my taste.
But I enjoyed those 13 episodes (^.^)

So I'm open for other anime I should watch! ;)
Thanks in advance
They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I'm the one who falls in love
Sep 14, 2013 5:55 PM

Sep 2011
Would like some tips on any great mystery or fantasy animes that was made during the last few years that are not on my PTW. Or any must-watch for that matter even if it falls outside those genres.

Thanks a bunch
Sep 15, 2013 2:25 AM

Sep 2008
Jen0vah said:
Thanks for that many recommendtions. Unfortunetly just Love, Elections, and Chocolate matched my taste.
But I enjoyed those 13 episodes (^.^)

So I'm open for other anime I should watch! ;)
Thanks in advance

Might try:
Uchuu no Stellvia - action, romance, school life, space
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - action, superpowers, school girls :P
Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomonogatari: Kuro, Monogatari Series: Second Season - a bit of everything
Macross Frontier - action, romance, space, mecha
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon - action, school life, fantasy
Kokoro Connect - school, romance, supernatural
Highschool of the Dead - action, ecchi, supernatural
Green Green - ecchi, romance, school life

Tallefjant said:
Would like some tips on any great mystery or fantasy animes that was made during the last few years that are not on my PTW. Or any must-watch for that matter even if it falls outside those genres.

Thanks a bunch

Mystery:
Kaiba
Detective Conan - I know the series is long as hell, but it has some nice mysteries in there and You can always just watch the movies :P
Paprika
Mawaru Penguindrum

General:
Ghost in the Shell
Sep 19, 2013 12:09 PM

Mar 2013
And I'm here again ~

This time I want to take a different approach :D
I'm looking for anime that has a badass or at least cool MC who posseses some kind of (magic-) power and is taken into a new environment/world after discovering those..
Some romance and comendy besides thats would be fine too

Hope there is another one of those ^-^

Jen0vah~
They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I'm the one who falls in love
Sep 19, 2013 2:29 PM

Sep 2012
@Jen0vah

I found this tough, magical powers into new world isn't something I have seen much of, my first guesses were Mondaichi-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo? and Sword Art Online but you have seen those already. To an extent Bakemonogatari could be a good pickup, that has a cool MC with some kind of powers, not a new world but the same world opens up more to him, also has elements of romance and a lot of comedy.
I can't really think of any others that I have seen, Kaze no Stigma seems like it might fit the bill, but I haven't seen it, so I can only see from synopsis only, I can think of a few others like Katanagatari and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom but they are more combat than magic. Someone else might have some other ideas too :S sorry.
Sep 19, 2013 2:45 PM

Mar 2013
Rizzles said:
@Jen0vah

I found this tough, magical powers into new world isn't something I have seen much of, my first guesses were Mondaichi-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo? and Sword Art Online but you have seen those already. To an extent Bakemonogatari could be a good pickup, that has a cool MC with some kind of powers, not a new world but the same world opens up more to him, also has elements of romance and a lot of comedy.
I can't really think of any others that I have seen, Kaze no Stigma seems like it might fit the bill, but I haven't seen it, so I can only see from synopsis only, I can think of a few others like Katanagatari and Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom but they are more combat than magic. Someone else might have some other ideas too :S sorry.

Well I thought that much. If it is easier to leave out the new world setting we I can live with that but then the presented world has to be interesting :D
Sep 22, 2013 11:13 AM
Sep 2011
hi

im searching for an anime of the genre horror. it can also include psychological/violence/thriller
something like "higurashi no naku" or "another"

-peace-
Sep 23, 2013 5:24 PM

Sep 2008
iron-arny said:
hi

im searching for an anime of the genre horror. it can also include psychological/violence/thriller
something like "higurashi no naku" or "another"

-peace-

Gyo, Paprika, Shinsekai yori.

Also might try Mouryou no Hako. It's a thriller but has a nice mystery.
Sep 25, 2013 9:49 PM

Jan 2011
Hello all, after the final of The world god only knows 3, looking for something similar that has a similar comedy style.

Thank you in advance
Sep 30, 2013 11:59 PM
Sep 2011
An anime similar to school rumble.
really love these kind of anime!
Oct 2, 2013 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
Hi Everyone!! I'm looking for a Anime. My favourite genres are action Supernatural comedy romance and drama. Please no anime with a 17+ or higher rating I would prefer PG-13.

I have watched

Angel Beats

Currently watching

Shakugan no shana
Heroic age

Plan to watch

Code geass
Zero No Tsukaima
Accel World
Sacred Seven
Oct 2, 2013 6:18 PM

Dec 2012
raichu12332 said:
Hi Everyone!! I'm looking for a Anime. My favourite genres are action Supernatural comedy romance and drama. Please no anime with a 17+ or higher rating I would prefer PG-13.

I have watched

Angel Beats

Currently watching

Shakugan no shana
Heroic age

Plan to watch

Code geass
Zero No Tsukaima
Accel World
Sacred Seven

I recommend Haruhi Suzumiya series, Spice and Wolf, Kotoura-san, & At The Mercy of The Sky.
I like anime.
Oct 3, 2013 7:58 PM
Oct 2013
Anyone got some good recommendations?
I've really been into Slice of life/romance/comedy lately.
Please have a male protagonist and check out my profile to see the anime I have finished.
Oct 3, 2013 8:52 PM

Dec 2012
Meathaven said:
Please have a male protagonist and check out my profile to see the anime I have finished.

I got some.
I recommend Haruhi Suzumya series, Hyouka, Spice and Wolf, & Love, Chunibyou, and Other Delusions.
I like anime.
Oct 3, 2013 9:24 PM

Apr 2011
Meathaven said:
Here's some anime that you may like (not all of them perfectly fit all three categories though):
Oct 4, 2013 6:30 AM
Sep 2013
Anyone has a recommanded anime somewhat with the type of romance like steins:gate (best if it is sci-fi too)
Thank you in advance
Oct 4, 2013 7:47 AM

Sep 2013
Hey guys, I just finished some intense anime and was hoping to watch something light and easy. Any romance / harem / reverse harem / shounen anime with good art will do. Preferably not sports anime :P
Oct 4, 2013 10:58 AM
Jan 2012
I'm now watching love complex, it is funny and has romance (No harem and not really shounen)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/2034/Lovely%E2%98%85Complex

Sankarea --> romance and shounen
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11499/Sankarea

Shuffle --> Romance, harem, little bit of action, easy to follow.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/79/Shuffle!

They are light and easy to follow.
Oct 4, 2013 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
ashtbt said:
Anyone has a recommanded anime somewhat with the type of romance like steins:gate (best if it is sci-fi too)
Thank you in advance
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "the type of romance like steins;gate" but Robotics;Notes is pretty similar and is made by the same people as Steins;Gate so you may like that, though many don't think it's nearly as good.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13599/Robotics;Notes

Impeesa said:
Hey guys, I just finished some intense anime and was hoping to watch something light and easy. Any romance / harem / reverse harem / shounen anime with good art will do. Preferably not sports anime :P
Here's a few anime that may pique your interest:
Oct 5, 2013 10:53 AM
Sep 2013
Hi there ! (I am not english so, please forgive my poor sentences)

I just seek for new animes to look, and i think i am in the good place to get adviced !

What i like to watch usually and my favourites in :

Shonen's : Fairy tail, Ao no Exorcist, Bakuman, Guilty Crown ...
Romcom's : i''s, Haruhi Suzumiya, Spice and Wolf ...
Romdrama's : Mirai Nikki, Monogatari Series, Higarushi no naku koro ...
Seinen's : FMA, Mushishi, Chaos;Head Series, Evangelion, Elfen lied ...

And i love Kuudere girl's.

What i can't stand, and really don't want :

Shojo's (usually)
Boy's love (if it's the main subject)
Too old anime (80's)
Too much hard "moe" fan service

What i want :

Actually i am in a light mood, so if you have anything with romance in primary / secondary subject it's pretty cool.

I don't want too much "ecchi" even if i have nothing against, i am just not in the mood :p

If you need more details, i will be glad to reply you.

Thanks you for reading, and in advance for your interest and your answers.

KloWh
Oct 5, 2013 11:11 AM
Jan 2012
Second try :p
http://myanimelist.net/anime/59/Chobits light anime(the first episode can be a little bit annoying)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15315/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_Isekai_kara_Kuru_Sou_Desu_yo Hasn't got real romance but is a very good anime
Oct 5, 2013 3:21 PM
Sep 2013
Already seen Chobits, i will look Mondaiji ;)

if someone else have something else please tell me :) !
Oct 5, 2013 4:27 PM

Sep 2008
KloWh said:
Thanks you for reading, and in advance for your interest and your answers.

Might try:
Uchuu no Stellvia;
Seikai no Monshou and Seikai no Senki series;
Macross Frontier
Eureka Seven
Oct 6, 2013 1:53 AM
Sep 2013
Why it's only Sci-fi ... i wonder :p

Thanks you, Seen Macross and E7, will look the first, the second seem a little dated :)
Oct 6, 2013 2:27 AM

Sep 2008
KloWh said:
Why it's only Sci-fi ... i wonder :p

Thanks you, Seen Macross and E7, will look the first, the second seem a little dated :)

Update list. And why sci-fi? Because normal settings are boring.
Oct 6, 2013 3:17 AM
Sep 2013
Ay sir i updated, sorry i am new and i have not fullfill my list yet.

Sci Fi is pretty cool i agree.
Oct 6, 2013 4:24 PM

Oct 2013
Hey guys I'm looking for some good high action anime to watch!

Some of my favorite animes in the Action genre include Hellsing Ultimate, Black lagoon, Fate/Zero and Kurokami.

If you got any suggestions be sure to tell me~
Oct 6, 2013 4:27 PM

Oct 2012
@B-Diamond:
How about Canaan? I didn't really get the plot myself, but the action looks pretty good.
Oct 6, 2013 5:09 PM

Sep 2008
B-Diamond said:
Hey guys I'm looking for some good high action anime to watch!

Some of my favorite animes in the Action genre include Hellsing Ultimate, Black lagoon, Fate/Zero and Kurokami.

If you got any suggestions be sure to tell me~

Berserk: Ougon Jidaihen I - Haou no Tamago and rest of movies
Gunslinger Girl
Shikabane Hime
Sengoku Basara
Oct 6, 2013 5:32 PM

Oct 2009
Jormungand
Michiko to Hatchin
Trinity Blood

Oct 6, 2013 5:41 PM

Oct 2013
Laniaka said:
@B-Diamond:
How about Canaan? I didn't really get the plot myself, but the action looks pretty good.

I'll check it out then!

Konik said:

Berserk: Ougon Jidaihen I - Haou no Tamago and rest of movies
Gunslinger Girl
Shikabane Hime
Sengoku Basara

Awesome I'll be sure to check these out too thanks ^^

SerasAshley said:
Jormungand
Michiko to Hatchin
Trinity Blood

Ooh Jormangund is awesome I have to watch season 2 I recently saw season 1. And I'm trying to finish Michiko to Hatchin, very unique anime I'm lovin it. I'll be sure to check out Trinity Blood
Oct 6, 2013 9:12 PM

Jul 2013
Hello, rather than recommend I'm looking for some un-recommendations if that makes any sense. Hahaha! Basically, I'm looking for some help in shortening my "Plan to Watch" list as I have far to many anime on there. Some are probably not of high quality or are forgettable. Can you help me clear some out? Only let me know about the ones you've watched or heard a significant amount about please.

Thank you.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nagisa33&status=6&order=0
Oct 6, 2013 9:49 PM

Apr 2011
Nagisa33 said:
Hello, rather than recommend I'm looking for some un-recommendations if that makes any sense. Hahaha! Basically, I'm looking for some help in shortening my "Plan to Watch" list as I have far to many anime on there. Some are probably not of high quality or are forgettable. Can you help me clear some out? Only let me know about the ones you've watched or heard a significant amount about please.
Lol that's a definitely unique request. I'd say definitely take off the Clannad movie since it's like a super-rushed version of Clannad and Clannad Afterstory. You don't need to watch FF7 Advent Children, if you watch FF7 Advent Children Complete. Other than that from the ones I know, I'd say that you don't have to bother with Rinne no Lagrange; I thought it was good overall but not anything super-special.
Oct 6, 2013 11:08 PM

Jul 2013
Newmn84 said:
Nagisa33 said:
Lol that's a definitely unique request. I'd say definitely take off the Clannad movie since it's like a super-rushed version of Clannad and Clannad Afterstory. You don't need to watch FF7 Advent Children, if you watch FF7 Advent Children Complete. Other than that from the ones I know, I'd say that you don't have to bother with Rinne no Lagrange; I thought it was good overall but not anything super-special.

Thanks for the info. I didn't notice that about Advent Children, silly me. I took off what you suggested bc those do seem meh. Thanks!

Can anyone else spot any "just ok" or meh anime on my list? Hahaha. I realized that It would take a few lifetimes to watch everything I have on here.
Oct 7, 2013 4:34 AM

Sep 2012
@Nagisa33
An easy way to shorten your PTW is just to remove sequels of things you already have listed, as you will watch the prequel anyway you can always just check if there is a sequel once you have finished it - things like Arakawa Under the Bridge, Aria, Clannad, ef, and thats just a quick look, I'm sure you have quite a few more, it will make finding individual series a lot faster.

As for just ok / meh / bluuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh! (projectile vomit) shows, here's just from what I have seen and is of course my opinion, yours might differ:

Just ok (might still be worth a watch, but you might want to justbump it down on your priority list) -
Acchi Kocchi - Kinda cutesy and funny at times, pretty mello most of the time but nothing really made it stand out for me.
Bungaku Shoujo - Looks very pretty but the story is just ok, unless you are a fan of school drama?.
Joshiraku - Again, funny at times, other times it just falls flat, I enjoyed it but I know a few people who didn't care for it at all, just a high energy random SoL comedy.
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san - Another very random/silly comedy, similar reasons as to Joshiraku.
Yami Shibai - Actually made me jump a few times, for just a few minutes each episode it wasn't that bad, better than most short anime I have seen, just episodic "scary" stories, pretty poor animation though.

Meh (Meh, not really all that worth watching, could probably just remove them and rediscover them later when you are running out of stuff.)
Aoi Hana - The anime didn't really cover all that much, there was nothing all that exciting/comical about it, however I have heard that the manga is a much better version, and (obviously) covers a lot more of the story.
Recorder to Randoseru - Just a short comedy series, of the 3 seasons out I only found a few episodes to be funny, there's some recurring jokes used too, and I am pretty sure they changed their animation style in the third season anyways? Overall it was just pretty meh.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Some people loved it, I thought it was pretty boring, I chuckled a few times but for the most part struggled to get through the first series.
Strawberry Panic - Unless you like little lesbian girls.
Yuru Yuri - Same as above^ (This is another one where I didn't really think that much of, but other people seemed to really enjoy)

Bluuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh! ( Bluuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh! )
Mars of Destruction - So terrible it's funny. But in all seriousness, awful, rip this thing off like a plaster.
Oct 7, 2013 6:58 AM

Oct 2013
Ahoy~

I'm looking for some horror/ sci-fi/ psychological animes to watch. I really liked Another, so anything similar to that is preferred. Thanks in advance!

Oct 7, 2013 7:01 AM

Sep 2008
arcticWildlife said:
Ahoy~

I'm looking for some horror/ sci-fi/ psychological animes to watch. I really liked Another, so anything similar to that is preferred. Thanks in advance!

Might try:
Mouryou no Hako
Mugen no Ryvius
Shinsekai yori
Paprika
Perfect Blue
Monster
Oct 7, 2013 11:42 AM

Jul 2013
Rizzles said:
@Nagisa33
An easy way to shorten your PTW is just to remove sequels of things you already have listed, as you will watch the prequel anyway you can always just check if there is a sequel once you have finished it - things like Arakawa Under the Bridge, Aria, Clannad, ef, and thats just a quick look, I'm sure you have quite a few more, it will make finding individual series a lot faster.

As for just ok / meh / bluuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh! (projectile vomit) shows, here's just from what I have seen and is of course my opinion, yours might differ:

Just ok (might still be worth a watch, but you might want to justbump it down on your priority list) -
Acchi Kocchi - Kinda cutesy and funny at times, pretty mello most of the time but nothing really made it stand out for me.
Bungaku Shoujo - Looks very pretty but the story is just ok, unless you are a fan of school drama?.
Joshiraku - Again, funny at times, other times it just falls flat, I enjoyed it but I know a few people who didn't care for it at all, just a high energy random SoL comedy.
Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san - Another very random/silly comedy, similar reasons as to Joshiraku.
Yami Shibai - Actually made me jump a few times, for just a few minutes each episode it wasn't that bad, better than most short anime I have seen, just episodic "scary" stories, pretty poor animation though.

Meh (Meh, not really all that worth watching, could probably just remove them and rediscover them later when you are running out of stuff.)
Aoi Hana - The anime didn't really cover all that much, there was nothing all that exciting/comical about it, however I have heard that the manga is a much better version, and (obviously) covers a lot more of the story.
Recorder to Randoseru - Just a short comedy series, of the 3 seasons out I only found a few episodes to be funny, there's some recurring jokes used too, and I am pretty sure they changed their animation style in the third season anyways? Overall it was just pretty meh.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Some people loved it, I thought it was pretty boring, I chuckled a few times but for the most part struggled to get through the first series.
Strawberry Panic - Unless you like little lesbian girls.
Yuru Yuri - Same as above^ (This is another one where I didn't really think that much of, but other people seemed to really enjoy)

Bluuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh! ( Bluuuuurrrrrggggghhhhhh! )
Mars of Destruction - So terrible it's funny. But in all seriousness, awful, rip this thing off like a plaster.

I took your suggestions as they do seem meh. For Mars, part of me wants to watch it to see how bad it can be. I know it's going to be a be all kinds of awful. I might watch it with my brother for a good laugh some day.

In any case, thanks for the un-recommendations. :)
Oct 10, 2013 3:10 PM

Feb 2012
Looking for a recommendation. Prefer something faster paced and with a plot that isn't painfully obvious. My friend and I usually watch an episode or 2 a night and we're almost done with Psycho Pass. Probably moving to fate/zero next.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Oct 10, 2013 3:45 PM
Jan 2012
Don't know what is fast for you, but going on your list:
(In my point of view is unbalanced for me to give a accurate opinion XD)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5682/Phantom:_Requiem_for_the_Phantom
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3086/Strait_Jacket

http://myanimelist.net/anime/11771/Kuroko_no_Basket (Sport basket)

This ones maybe:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5355/Sengoku_Basara
http://myanimelist.net/anime/18001/Freezing_Vibration (Currently Airing)

Question, you like Hajime no Ippo, then why you didn't see? XD
Because it is a ova or a Special? (They follow the anime)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/264/Hajime_no_Ippo:_Champion_Road
http://myanimelist.net/anime/265/Hajime_no_Ippo:_Mashiba_vs._Kimura
infiernoOct 10, 2013 3:51 PM
Oct 10, 2013 5:29 PM

Jan 2010
Hello!
Can someone gimme some anime that made in 80's or 90's. Got 50 eps or around 50eps. Any genre except for sport or heavy storyline. Or.... something like this....
Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette
Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san
Alps Monogatari: Watashi no Annette
Akage no Anne
Thank you!!

Sorry for my looong anime list! xD

Oct 10, 2013 6:26 PM

Feb 2012
infierno said:
Don't know what is fast for you, but going on your list:
(In my point of view is unbalanced for me to give a accurate opinion XD)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5682/Phantom:_Requiem_for_the_Phantom
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3086/Strait_Jacket

http://myanimelist.net/anime/11771/Kuroko_no_Basket (Sport basket)

This ones maybe:
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5355/Sengoku_Basara
http://myanimelist.net/anime/18001/Freezing_Vibration (Currently Airing)

Question, you like Hajime no Ippo, then why you didn't see? XD
Because it is a ova or a Special? (They follow the anime)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/264/Hajime_no_Ippo:_Champion_Road
http://myanimelist.net/anime/265/Hajime_no_Ippo:_Mashiba_vs._Kimura

Watching shows with the ladyfriend after dinner. The day I find a girl that watches anime and watches sports is the day I'll get serious. I'll watch hajime no ippo on my own time. I didn't like sengoku basara and she hates ecchi, so no freezing. I'll look into Phantom and Strait Jacket.

edit:
Thanks for the response!
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Oct 10, 2013 9:55 PM
Jul 2018
So im lookng to get back to my roots in anime, so I want to request some ecchi. Raunchy, funny, tasteful, I don't care as long as you think it has GOOD ECCHI CONTENT.I love the tease. Of course you can get to my list and check what I have seen. I have every ecchi from this season covered though.

Thank you in advance.
Oct 11, 2013 12:20 AM
Jan 2012
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (82) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

imperlast - Jun 14, 2010

1415 by KokoroEnoMesseji »»
Mar 26, 8:21 PM

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.