Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 3, 2016 1:12 PM

Feb 2010
The last 2 episodes were REALLY awful, they shouldn't have gotten all artistic with that crap, just a good battle with Tatsuya would be enough.
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Apr 19, 2016 8:50 AM

Mar 2014
Determination , Passion and Imagination . All coming to Realization !!
The Final Battle of Gunpla Fighters !! MAN .. SURREAL . I LIKE IT .
Once again , EPIC-NESS OVERFLOWS !!! I'm lost in words !! AMAZING .
I don't want to be overly dramatic but this is so unexpectedly AWESOME .
PERFECT EPISODE ~ !!! What an ENDING <3 . But this is not truly the END ~ .

"The End is just the Beginning." With all the cliche lines that I could think of , This quote is simple fitting for me . No matter how much fun and exhilarating a series there will also be an ending . DAKEDO , The ending is only part of a WHOLE SERIES . Meaning , There will be also another one because , WE ENJOY IT . GBF have ignited my fire within me . That holds a special meaning for me . For the first time , I've watched a Gundam Series . Surely , I will not be just satisfied with just a part of a whole !! I will have my flight on the whole too !!
I want to give my earnest gratitude on GBF for the opportunity to experience such a spectacular but typical mecha plotline , With exceptional Animation and Sound Effects (OSTs) . Solid 10/10 for me <3 . Season 2 , Ikimasu !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2017 12:01 AM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Build Strike getting hit as soon as it launched.
Chairman was a thief and snuck into the palace then he met Say...I mean Baker.
Yes, prolong the fight when you could have just ended it cliche.
Dat 1st OP insert song.
RG...DOUBLE...KNUCKURU!!!
They won!
Sebas-chan.
Dat ending.

And that was the end. A good series. The battles were good, but I couldn't take the battles seriously since no one was inside the robot meaning no one dies. Without that weight, it's just a different feeling.

Rinko lived up to expectations. What a Milf. Aila best girl.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 13, 2018 6:03 AM

Nov 2016
had a fun run, but for some strange reason i watched try before the original. left me somewhat wondering how plavsky particle works. meh ill just say its magic and continue.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Dec 23, 2019 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
And, the series ends with a lesson in tropes, a lesson in unity through shots of characters doing absurdly big moves, and a vague disaster that needed to be stopped. Everyone unites after getting sucked into the VR world somehow, fight tons of weird Zakus, and destroy a crystal. This episode really made me question how power levels are determined in this game, as a Gouf destroyed like an entire fleet of mobile suits within seconds.

The actual story here was just okay. The alternate world was never explored beyond glimpses leading us to a cliffhanger presumably for next season. I did like the final Sei/Reiji battle and seeing Sei's new confidence. Overall though, what started as a surprisingly interesting series fell dramatically short for me.
Apr 7, 2020 12:08 PM

May 2015
What a way to end the series, with a bang!

Absolutely incredible how they kept throwing battles after battles with amazing action scenes each episode. Despite being somewhat formulaic and predictable because of MC power it was a very well written story. Every fight always conveyed a good message, not in an annoying way but something that makes it feel just right. And the final seemed suitable too.

Very nice and likable cast of characters, everyone has their reasons and not just introduced to be defeated and be done with. There are also cute romantic hints that make you root for the pair but nothing too much distracting.

Some bits were a bit wacky or cliche, but overall enjoyed this anime very much!
Mar 22, 2021 7:24 PM

Sep 2011
How the hell was this series better than a good chunk of the franchise?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2014

52 by ChangKang6 »»
Aug 29, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VioLink - Feb 3, 2014

66 by ChangKang6 »»
Aug 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2014

64 by ChangKang6 »»
Aug 24, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2014

41 by ChangKang6 »»
Aug 20, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

38 by ChangKang6 »»
Aug 20, 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.