Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 2015 6:02 AM

Sep 2014
The twins were so funny, loved their dramatic play-acting.
Mirai, zura~!
Aug 10, 2015 12:59 AM

May 2015
Azusa is the culprit hahaha
Sep 18, 2016 8:18 AM

May 2010
That detective parody made me lmao
Tbh Azusa has been suspicious right from the start when they were in the car. She was like "uhh..."
My other guess was the twins. Would make a fan plot if the detectives themselves were the guilty ones.

God AmiMami's singing is horrible. Stop sounding cutesy Godammit.

Lol both of my theories came true. Azusa... how could you even eat so many without feeling guilty
Nov 10, 2016 11:59 AM

Sep 2013
I like that the show is less goofy and the characters are a bit more believable than they were at the start of the show. They all started out SOOOOO dumb!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 10, 2017 8:50 PM

Dec 2014
The second it started I was thinking Miki did it so I guess I was mostly right. I could watch a whole show that's just Ami and Mami being detectives solving petty crime.
Jun 10, 2017 10:58 AM

Sep 2015
I think this was the funniest episode yet. Had too many laugh out loud moments in Ami and Mami's overly serious role playing. It didn't reveal much we didn't already know about them. You know for a focus episode. But it had some good unexpected moments that still felt true to their established characters. I especially liked them both refusing to decide if video games or their job were more important. Personally though I just felt bad for Iori by the end. She had her expensive rare pudding stolen for no other reason than a bad dieting joke. I'm sure I'm about to mess up the name. But the last three or four episodes have done a good job establishing the idol group "Ryuguu Komachi." And I hope we see even more of that in the next few episodes. I'm sure we will.
Aug 28, 2017 4:58 AM

Jul 2015
I immediately assumed that Miki would be the culprit, but a shocking twist after the credits showed that it was Azusa all along, the poor girl couldn't resist and failed to succeed with her diet, you did your best!
Feb 10, 2018 9:21 PM

Jun 2016
I'm not a fan of these last two episode's directions, and possibly the next by the looks of it. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed them, but I felt Yukiho, or Chihaya, or Iori had some really great development and character focus in them. These one's character exploration and development feel like the background story on top of the comedic and fun adventures. I just prefer it to be the other way, but at the same time one or two of these every once in awhile can be fine. I'm just voicing some fears for the future I suppose.

To speak about the good this episode, I really enjoyed the fun way we learned about Ami and Mami seeing they will probably be the most shallow characters. Shallow isn't necessarily a bad thing especially when we're talking about cute little girls, so keep in mind I'm speaking shallow relative to the rest of the cast. The two are really close and this episode showed that, which is making this hard on them, but also an inspiration for Mami to work even harder to catch up. It also pushed forward another step in their popularity with their tv drama.

Overall a good episode as long as we don't get too much of this. In fact I'd rather this and last episode had some more distance between them.
Jan 10, 2019 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
While I do like how the characters are acting accordingly to their age (and with this kind of series I really appreciate the effort of making it more believable), but
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
I'm not a fan of these last two episode's directions, and possibly the next by the looks of it. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed them,
[...]
Overall a good episode as long as we don't get too much of this. In fact I'd rather this and last episode had some more distance between them.

Couldn't agree more.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 18, 2020 1:07 PM

May 2018
dammit Azusa was at the root of everything!!
Aug 9, 2020 2:31 PM

Aug 2015
Those two are awesome. I want a spin-off with them resolving cases lol
Aug 31, 2021 5:33 AM

Aug 2018
Didn't Azusa just gobble that pudding?.. Judging by her reaction.. And knowing her habits..
Ami and Mami detectives.. ;P
I enjoy this messing around in this anime.. Pretty amusing.. ;P
May 12, 7:02 PM

Dec 2022
hmm yes life as an inseparable parallel to dramatic fiction yes indeed quite Lynchian
that censored cockroach lol
Azusa you bad girl ^_^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ousto - Dec 22, 2011

137 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 25, 7:27 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Dec 15, 2011

86 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 25, 6:48 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ousto - Dec 8, 2011

151 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 25, 6:24 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Dec 1, 2011

70 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 23, 11:35 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Nov 24, 2011

73 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 23, 11:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.