Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Durarara!!' TV Anime Announced [Update 3/22]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Mar 30, 2014 3:37 PM

Sep 2011
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
i heard april 10th, right? that's what ann was saying anyways XD
i am super siked for the second season of psycho pass too, i hope kogami comes back!! i wonder who they'll be hunting though?

cit source

Because I am goin be happy as fuck if it is.

me too! i am rushing to rewatch so i'll be ready for all the excitement XD

But you said ANN, so where's the source?
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Mar 30, 2014 4:47 PM

Jun 2013
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
i am super siked for the second season of psycho pass too, i hope kogami comes back!! i wonder who they'll be hunting though?

cit source

i will look for it, hold on a sec. ^_^
"A heart is a heavy burden." - Howl's Moving Castle.
Mar 30, 2014 4:56 PM

Jun 2013
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:

cit source

okay so i found where i saw april 10th, i was wrong about ann, it was like two weeks ago so that is my mistake, sorry D:

http://www.marineford.com/Thread-Anime-News-Durarara-Season-2-Anime-Announced

i am not sure if it is right or not which is why i was asking on here ^_^

hope it helps :D
Mar 30, 2014 7:43 PM

Sep 2011
fearthefuz said:
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:

cit source

okay so i found where i saw april 10th, i was wrong about ann, it was like two weeks ago so that is my mistake, sorry D:

Thanks! well... Considering it's age... I am not too sure about it's credibility, not even MAL has this on the season... IDK.

Hold it! This is just a random forum post... There's no link to ANN directly. Yeah, I going to say it's not credible at all.
Mar 30, 2014 8:00 PM

Jun 2013
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:
GodlyKyon said:
fearthefuz said:

cit source

Thanks! well... Considering it's age... I am not too sure about it's credibility, not even MAL has this on the season... IDK.

Hold it! This is just a random forum post... There's no link to ANN directly. Yeah, I going to say it's not credible at all.

you're probably right ^_^ it was mistake in memory anyway. i hope it comes out soon though! :3
Mar 30, 2014 8:08 PM

Jan 2011
Well first of all that post isn't talking about when Durarara!! S2 will air, its saying that a new LN that takes place two years after the events of Durarara!! Called Durarara!! SH will ship April 10th. And here is the ANN link confirming it.
[center]
Mar 30, 2014 8:46 PM

Jun 2013
VioLink said:
Well first of all that post isn't talking about when Durarara!! S2 will air, its saying that a new LN that takes place two years after the events of Durarara!! Called Durarara!! SH will ship April 10th. And here is the ANN link confirming it.

thanks for backing me up, i knew i read it on there somewhere :3
Mar 31, 2014 7:08 AM

Oct 2009
I just hope this won't turn out to be like seasons 2 of DnB and Kuroshitsuji. It'd better live to its hype!
Mar 31, 2014 7:17 AM

Mar 2014
AWWWW YESSS. I'll get to see my baby Kida again!
Mar 31, 2014 3:50 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:

Huh... 2 years after? how good are the light novels for DRRR?
Mar 31, 2014 5:52 PM

Jan 2011
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:

Oh they are fantastic, there are tons of new characters to get attached to (Like Vorona <3) and you learn surprising things about the characters you've already met. If they end it on volume 6 (2 cours=3 volumes for S1) that would be absolutely sadistic to the fans (while still giving us a satisfying ending) but would definitely create a huge incentive for people to buy the LNs.
[center]
Mar 31, 2014 6:30 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:

Oh they are fantastic, there are tons of new characters to get attached to (Like Vorona <3) and you learn surprising things about the characters you've already met. If they end it on volume 6 (2 cours=3 volumes for S1) that would be absolutely sadistic to the fans (while still giving us a satisfying ending) but would definitely create a huge incentive for people to buy the LNs.

Might as well as read it... The baka Tsuki version of it is stalled for some reason, are there better sources than the ones they provide you directly? I like to read in epub on my phone. :3
Mar 31, 2014 6:36 PM

Jun 2009
Mar 31, 2014 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:

Might as well as read it... The baka Tsuki version of it is stalled for some reason, are there better sources than the ones they provide you directly? I like to read in epub on my phone. :3

I've only read what was translated on anni-fiesta and she has PDF files if that is what you are looking for.
[center]
Mar 31, 2014 7:21 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:

I've only read what was translated on anni-fiesta and she has PDF files if that is what you are looking for.

Those lack Volume 1 and several volumes are missing or incomplete though. Up to what volume did you read to?
Mar 31, 2014 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:

Those lack Volume 1 and several volumes are missing or incomplete though. Up to what volume did you read to?

[center]
Mar 31, 2014 8:01 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:
VioLink said:

What... But there are quite a few that hasn't been translated.. .am I missng something??
Mar 31, 2014 8:20 PM

Jan 2011
GodlyKyon said:

What... But there are quite a few that hasn't been translated.. .am I missng something??

Volumes 1-3 were adapted into S1 so she didn't bother much with them. 4-6 and 8-9 are complete. IIRC when she was still active she said she didn't find volume 7 too important (aside from the beginning obviously) and focused on completing the other volumes+gaidens before quitting after 9. For a long period of time she was the only one translating DRRR!! so I'm grateful to her. Now some other folks have picked up where she left off and the final volume is completely translated, I'll have to check them out sometime. But yeah, if you want the entire complete LN series you're either going to have to wait or learn Japanese.
[center]
Apr 1, 2014 1:15 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
GodlyKyon said:

Volumes 1-3 were adapted into S1 so she didn't bother much with them. 4-6 and 8-9 are complete. IIRC when she was still active she said she didn't find volume 7 too important (aside from the beginning obviously) and focused on completing the other volumes+gaidens before quitting after 9. For a long period of time she was the only one translating DRRR!! so I'm grateful to her. Now some other folks have picked up where she left off and the final volume is completely translated, I'll have to check them out sometime. But yeah, if you want the entire complete LN series you're either going to have to wait or learn Japanese.

Learn Japanese is fine, but where to start? I know Chinese quite well, just... IDK.

I guess for now, I will rewatch the show
Apr 1, 2014 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
This news made my day, I can't wait for season 2, it looks like 2014 might actually be a good year.
Apr 1, 2014 10:47 PM

Oct 2012
OsirisAusare said:
This news made my day, I can't wait for season 2, it looks like 2014 might actually be a good year.

I am really looking forward to everything coming this year. All the really good stuff is coming back for more and it makes me so excited.
Apr 2, 2014 1:32 AM

Aug 2012
Woah this is great I always felt like they could've done so much more with the anime.
???????
Apr 2, 2014 9:36 AM

Feb 2009
...*Pinches myself*

This is really real?

Must keep calm till release... ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Apr 2, 2014 11:06 AM

Jun 2009
It's relieving to see that it's helmed by the same director.
Apr 3, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Awesome, I remember signing a petition right after watching the first season for a second season. But it's been so long that I had all but gave up hope.
Apr 3, 2014 4:05 PM

Jan 2013
I didn't expect Durarara to get a second season, but that's nice. Look forward to it. :3 It has like the best seiyuus.
Apr 3, 2014 4:30 PM

Nov 2012
I'm happy to see another exceptional series coming back. Let's hope the 2nd season will be as great as the 1st one, or even better!
Apr 3, 2014 5:20 PM

Sep 2011
rewatching the series it is exceptional!
Apr 4, 2014 5:19 AM

Aug 2012
YES ! I had lost any hope to see this coming true one day.
Apr 4, 2014 3:20 PM

May 2013
Kyaa *q* finally yhere will be a second season of DRRR! I cant wait to watch it, finally finally i can see Izaya and Shizuo <?> again!
Apr 6, 2014 11:26 AM

Oct 2009
Astros477 said:
Awesome, I remember signing a petition right after watching the first season for a second season. But it's been so long that I had all but gave up hope.

ME TOO but this news makes me ECSTATIC. FINALLY.
Apr 6, 2014 3:50 PM

Sep 2011
we need a release date... Also, I am rewatching DRRR, it is so much better than when I first watched, which is quite odd for any show.
Apr 6, 2014 8:02 PM
Dec 2013
Yes!
Apr 8, 2014 9:11 PM

Jun 2011
YES! ATLAST! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!
Apr 9, 2014 1:39 AM

Dec 2011
Great! Another must-watch anime :D When will this be aired? Any updates?
Apr 9, 2014 9:04 AM
Jun 2013
Durararararrararararararar \m/
Apr 9, 2014 12:09 PM
Jul 2018
Couldn't get better!
Apr 9, 2014 12:37 PM

Mar 2013
Here. It... COMES!! :P
Apr 9, 2014 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
Apr 10, 2014 1:56 AM

Mar 2014
Just finished the second season and I'm looking forward to it. This anime is amazing and deserves some awards.
Apr 10, 2014 9:42 AM

Jan 2013
Hopefully it doesn't end up like Samurai Flamenco.
Apr 11, 2014 4:07 AM

Aug 2013
I want see this)
Izayaaaa *-*
Apr 11, 2014 2:59 PM

Sep 2011
Just refinished watching it... I am dispelled of any previous misconception I had that it may just be style over substance

Will review soon.
Apr 16, 2014 1:53 PM

Mar 2013
wow
1 from the first anime i have been watched
and i totally love it :)
cant wait
Apr 18, 2014 6:28 AM

Apr 2014
Yesssssssss happy happy :D
Apr 18, 2014 6:37 AM

Sep 2012
TheNumber1Tony said:
Is this real life?

Yes
Apr 18, 2014 8:01 AM

Apr 2013
Finalllyyy ♥ I cant wait :")
Apr 19, 2014 6:46 PM

Apr 2014
THANK THE BASED GOD FOR THIS SECOND SEASON.
#KidaHype
Apr 19, 2014 7:55 PM

Sep 2011
Why didn't they portray Mikado's duality well in teh first? -_-
Apr 21, 2014 2:54 PM

Jul 2010
Totally ready for this. I watched the first season as it aired -- It's been too long!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

» Original TV Anime 'Prinsession Orchestra' Announced for 2025

Hyperion_PS - Jun 14

11 by MalchikRepaid »»
3 hours ago

» Video Game 'Guilty Gear: Strive' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Jun 13

23 by RobertBobert »»
9 hours ago

» 'Mob kara Hajimaru Tansaku Eiyuutan' Reveals Additional Cast

Nioxys - Jun 10

3 by Pyro81300 »»
11 hours ago

» 'Spy x Family' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - Jun 9

39 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Unveils Additional Staff, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Jun 14

4 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Yesterday, 4:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.