Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (34) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Oct 5, 2013 7:21 PM

Jan 2012
Good episode--Eren goin’ BEAST MODE

Needs season 2 .

Oct 5, 2013 10:57 PM

Jan 2012
I loved this anime. As always, the manga is still the better of the two. I felt like they were rushing the whole series and skipping out on some really cool parts, or parts that would have benefited from them elaborating since they are an anime, they just rushed through. No offence to manga, but manga doesn't do a good job at action sequences. In anime they should always make the fights better.. but they rushed through ever fight that Eren turned into a titan... WHY??.. Overall, while it is a good anime series, there is no way that it deserves to be ranked number 9 on MAL.. Its because of all those people that saw 5 episode and decided to rate it 10/10 immediately.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2013 11:02 PM

Apr 2012
If all the questions and lose ends were answered in the 1st season then what's the point of having another season? Be patient people. All will be revealed soon enough.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 6, 2013 2:33 AM
Mar 2013
I honestly don't see why people hate the ending of the anime. It's nowhere as bad as everyone is claiming it is, nor does it strike me as something to get angry about. Animes do it all the time to build hype for what'll be coming next...

Or maybe I just don't understand things. Anyway over all it was a great anime.
Oct 6, 2013 2:44 AM

Jul 2008
The order change fit so they could end the season right here, its fine because no plot points were lost.

However if that titan did not show up I would be really pissed.

Excellent series....hell I don't give this often but 10/10.

Will buy on Blu Ray.
Oct 6, 2013 4:41 AM

Apr 2012
WolfWood37 said:
The order change fit so they could end the season right here, its fine because no plot points were lost.

Will buy on Blu Ray.

Switching a scene here and there to setup the next season is quite understandable.
Too bad purist see it differently.
I already called my relative who lives near Akihabara and she's getting the Blu Ray. AWESOME!!!
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 6, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2010
Janethan23 said:
WolfWood37 said:

Will buy on Blu Ray.

Switching a scene here and there to setup the next season is quite understandable.
I already called my relative who lives near Akihabara and she's getting the Blu Ray. AWESOME!!!

Clearly all they did this episode was switch a couple of scenes around.
Oh and changed Eren's character.
Oh and Dues ex Manlet.
Dat botched reveal.
Oct 6, 2013 7:39 AM
Sep 2013
antonn said:
Janethan23 said:
WolfWood37 said:

Will buy on Blu Ray.

Clearly all they did this episode was switch a couple of scenes around.
Oh and changed Eren's character.
Oh and Dues ex Manlet.
Dat botched reveal.

Don't forget Armin and Erwin's extreme ends-before-means speeches (and Eren's idgaf about killing loads of civs)!
Oh, and no moment of responsibility for Mikasa.
All them shonen tropes, UN-subverted.

Jeez, all someone has to do is read my critique on page. 9 to understand the degree of botch.

Quoted, for your viewing pleasure.
dxiaOct 6, 2013 7:44 AM
Oct 6, 2013 10:07 AM
Sep 2013
Oh well, unfortunately we can't do anything about it now (and i'm surprised this episode has already gotten more higher scores than episode 22-24).

Can't wait for the english dub though!

Yonray said:
I honestly don't see why people hate the ending of the anime. It's nowhere as bad as everyone is claiming it is, nor does it strike me as something to get angry about. Animes do it all the time to build hype for what'll be coming next...

Or maybe I just don't understand things. Anyway over all it was a great anime.

It ain't Claymore Anime-ending tiers of abomination, but i wished the cliffhanger would have been done better.

Either way, i still enjoyed the Anime a lot.
Narukami07Oct 6, 2013 10:11 AM
Oct 6, 2013 11:53 AM
May 2012
This Anime is amazing!!! almost everything about it!!!! I like the Opening and Ending songs the Art the Animation the OST the Concept the Plot the Voice Acting and the Characters though Eren was losing his shit this episode but still I like his character.

This is actually the second Anime that I watched while it was still airing ( First one is Naruto: Shippuuden I put it on-hold ) I am not really planning on watching an Anime that is still airing but this Anime is so popular that there are spoilers everywhere so I decided to start it and I am very curious because it is so popular and waiting every week for the latest episode wasn't that bad now I'm considering to watch an Anime while it was still airing :D

That ending really satisfied me overall this Anime has been amazing I liked all the episodes hell even the Recap and it gave me goosebumps most of the time while watching every episodes of it well I'm going to miss this Anime me and my J friends talks about this Anime a lot so I'm going to wait for the second season and the OVA I hope that they'll make it soon.

That Currently Disclosable Information: Wall Part 1&2 was interesting.

Hajime Isayama you are awesome :D

Edit: I am going to re-watch this soon :3
TengaiOct 7, 2013 7:29 AM
Oct 6, 2013 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
Annie sure was awesome like a titan, really, the show got so much better thanks to her and Mikasa, Eren is kinda boring...
Now I am waiting for a 2nd season so I can see

9/10
Oct 6, 2013 12:44 PM
Feb 2013
I laughed at the church part. Is that bad?

Better be a season 2
8/10
Oct 6, 2013 1:24 PM

Aug 2013
Great fight, the will that Eren has to kill the titans is extraordinary/amazing! I hated the fact that i didn´t know what is the secret to the titans origins (i got the ideia that has something to do with the wall underground!?) There has to be a second season, and i hope it will be airing soon xxD
Oct 6, 2013 1:48 PM

Apr 2012
Cguy34 said:
I laughed at the church part. Is that bad?

Better be a season 2
8/10

Ha, I did too.

"If you just have faith, the walls will protect you from the Titans!"

*K.O.!*
Oct 6, 2013 7:10 PM
Feb 2008
So S2 when because they didn't really explain anything. All we know is that Levi and whatshisname know about humans that are Titans inside of the walls like Annie. I'm assuming that Eren's father is part of some group of people that were at war with the original inhabitants and builders of the wall.

I'm guessing there was some sort of world war using new biotech to morph people into titans which eventually ended with everyone being destroyed except for a few that fought it out until one side won. They built the wall using the slain Titans as support and carried on. But a few survivors regrouped and began to develop the secrets to creating more Titans

Eren's father was probably an agent of the group as was Annie's father in the flashbacks. Maybe Eren's dad went rogue after he married and everything was honky dory until the Titan's attacked again for the first time in a long time and his dad injected Eren to try and change things. Probably some journal in the basement that explains everything.
Oct 6, 2013 7:38 PM
Aug 2008
Phew! I blew through this anime. Great, just fantastic. I will definitely add this to my collection!
Oct 6, 2013 11:19 PM

Mar 2012
Spectacular adaptation of the manga. Loved the extended fights, good filler and amazing OST it had. Also felt great to see the fights animated :) Hope to see some OVAs on the next arc(s).

10/10.
Oct 7, 2013 6:08 AM
Mar 2013
I love everything about this anime,just heard this anime from my friends, i'm gonna miss this anime.I hope that they will make the 2nd season very soon.

BTW my fave character is Levi :))
9/10
Oct 7, 2013 6:49 AM
Mar 2011
Watched episodes 18-25. I think it's much better this way than one episode per week because in some episodes nothing happened. And also the second half was way better than the first third. So it went from 2 to 5 out of 10.
Oct 7, 2013 4:03 PM

May 2012
everything except for the cliffhanger part was better here than it was in the manga.
Oct 8, 2013 7:33 AM

Jan 2013
Hmm, a really amazing anime. Well original for sure, the first part was kinda meh, but it got better. Ever since the first titan to the end I still think they are disgusting! xD And some of them when they run... so freaky.
Also the fact that the church was destroyed, that was awesome. We don't have to hear them anymore. And I liked it when Mikasa was captain obvious: "Annie... fall".
It's 9.40/10 but I'll rate it 10/10. As I want to see the next season, being a hit as it was I'm sure they'll have the profit for a second season. And that cliffhanger...

Oct 8, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2013
Amazing!This episode was great!
Eren Berserker mode!!!WOW!!He was burning...*fear*
His rage/berserker mode was AWESOME!
Annie was so afraid ahaha,but she is still sute :D
In the end when Eren almost eat her,she was crying..a lot to be revealed!
Since i'm a manga reader i have something to tell.
The adaptation manga>anime was amazing,but i'm still disappointed of some parts,that they didn't showded(in the end when the wall breaks apart,in the manga there is Mikasa in the wall,and all people watching it),and some other stuff that they didn't showed or changed it.But they've also showed/created a few awesome parts(for example the "evolution" of Eren's titatn to Rage Burning Titan,and the part when he destroys her face) was very cool!!...
But still i've got some disappointments,but they aren't enough to not give this anime 10/10.
I highly recommend to everyone to read the manga!
And now we can only wait for the 2nd season,which will be aired in a few years.
So concluding great anime 10/10 :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 8, 2013 10:14 AM
Mar 2011
-Atomsk- said:
everything except for the cliffhanger part was better here than it was in the manga.

Was it a cliffhanger? I thought it was a joke from the animation company.
Oct 8, 2013 10:24 AM
Sep 2013
naens said:
-Atomsk- said:

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the extent of the wall reveal fiasco.

Don't worry, I've seen other anime-only viewers in the same boat as you.

The answer to your question is:

Yes. Believe it or not, that shoehorned joke of a half-second clip after the credits with a stupid riff played over it is supposed to be (arguably) the biggest dramatic reveal of the story thus far.

dxiaOct 8, 2013 2:28 PM
Oct 8, 2013 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
So when does this anime start?or did it end already?What was the fucking point of it?They didn't reveal shit,the first part was good but the second one,it just went downhill..so how does it have a fucking 8.97 rating?
Oct 8, 2013 2:22 PM
Sep 2013
looks like this episode is on track to surpass episode 21 in having the highest rated votes on an episode of this series thus far.

dxia said:
naens said:
-Atomsk- said:

Yes. Believe or not, that shoehorned joke of a half-second clip after the credits with a stupid riff played over it is supposed to be (arguably) the biggest dramatic reveal of the story thus far.

Ugh they shouldn't have done that to the wall reveal, it was amazing in the manga. Season 2 will have to do the work, and it's pretty obvious it will.
Oct 8, 2013 2:51 PM

Aug 2012
Narukami07 said:
looks like this episode is on track to surpass episode 21 in having the highest rated votes on an episode of this series thus far.

Episode 1 has higher amount of votes
Oct 8, 2013 3:55 PM
Sep 2013
Ok, close to 21 then.
Oct 8, 2013 4:18 PM

Jul 2013
dxia said:
naens said:
-Atomsk- said:

Yes. Believe or not, that shoehorned joke of a half-second clip after the credits with a stupid riff played over it is supposed to be (arguably) the biggest dramatic reveal of the story thus far.

Yup. You anime guys want to know our biggest gripe? It must be this. And a number of other issues, but the way the company handled the Wall Reveal is the biggest problem.

Season 2 better fix this. Hope that comes. Probably will. In two years or so.

I've spammed this many times throughout the thread, but I suggest everyone read the manga starting chapter 33. You think you'll last that long without bumping into a random spoiler? It's better you read now and look forward to season 2 even more rarther then trying to preserve cheap shock and risk running into a spoiler.

I didn't regret reading the manga one bit. Not saying you will too, but its up to you guys. You might regret not reading it, just saying.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 8, 2013 4:23 PM
Sep 2013
Who'd ever regret reading the manga? :333
Oct 8, 2013 4:43 PM

Jul 2013
Narukami07 said:

Well, some actually suspect they would. I only regret not reading it sooner.
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...
Oct 8, 2013 6:16 PM

Apr 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:
Narukami07 said:

What part of the testimonial "we enjoyed the anime..." you don't understand? Give it a rest already. We loved it, you didn't. Get over yourself. Enjoying the anime in itself is subjective so why don't you and your kind just leave those who legitimately enjoyed everything that happened in the anime alone. You've been harping the same old bs over and over on how things were different and we get it, IT WAS. So what now? You want us to reevaluate how we enjoyed the anime because it happened differently in the manga? I for one don't give a damn you manga elitist insist how it was botched. It is what it is, so nothing is going to change that. You people who read the manga pretty much ruined it for yourselves because you came watching the anime expecting too much and setting criterias that even the creator himself if he directed wouldn't satisfy a manga reader suffering from chronic amnesia. Like every anime viewer we came watching with no expectations and guess what? It blew our minds and you want to undermine that because a lot of things failed your expectations. Boo hoo

Oct 8, 2013 8:49 PM

Jul 2013
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Narukami07 said:

What part of the testimonial "we enjoyed the anime..." you don't understand? Give it a rest already. We loved it, you didn't. Get over yourself. Enjoying the anime in itself is subjective so why don't you and your kind just leave those who legitimately enjoyed everything that happened in the anime alone. You've been harping the same old bs over and over on how things were different and we get it, IT WAS. So what now? You want us to reevaluate how we enjoyed the anime because it happened differently in the manga? I for one don't give a damn you manga elitist insist how it was botched. It is what it is, so nothing is going to change that. You people who read the manga pretty much ruined it for yourselves because you came watching the anime expecting too much and setting criterias that even the creator himself if he directed wouldn't satisfy a manga reader suffering from chronic amnesia. Like every anime viewer we came watching with no expectations and guess what? It blew our minds and you want to undermine that because a lot of things failed your expectations. Boo hoo

That escalated quickly much?

I do happen to understand that you enjoyed the anime. Maybe some other manga fans don't understand that, but I sure do. You might want to re-think addressing the message to me. I only suggested reading the manga, how can that work you up so much?

I don't think anyone here wants to run into a spoiler while waiting two fucking years for a season 2 (no announcements yet). Reading the manga gives you more SNK, while making you look forward to the second season (if it comes out with a better budget, then it will absolutely own).

Maybe it's the studio fault for meeting our expectations until episode 25?

Again, your talking to the wrong guy. There are some much more reasonable people among the manga fans.

Want to know what I think of this episode? It was all good until issues happened. I enjoyed it, but not as much as most of the other big episodes.
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe

Oct 9, 2013 12:53 AM
Sep 2013
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Narukami07 said:

Ok, so...
(1) A good number of the people you're calling manga elitists enjoyed and even defended the anime, changes and all, up till the last two episodes. So criticizing our "expectations" is misguided. Also, repeatedly calling people "elitists" and "purists" is not a good argument and just makes said people annoyed with you, rather than willing to listen to your point.

So rather than fire back with "anime elitist", I (and many others) critiqued the actual presentation of the episode. You could do the same by arguing why the episode is not an issue, but again "the anime can be different from the manga" is not exactly a good argument,

because...

(2) There is to some extent an objective standard for good storytelling. And this series is watched by manga fans as well as anime-only viewers, some of who realize that the anime sometimes sacrifices good character development for pretty action (and other forms of padding) to "blow minds." Was it still good? Yes. But it's a legitimate opinion to feel that the studio should not have "cheapened" the experience.

(3) This argument has died down significantly as of now. The best thing to do would be political/diplomatic about it and just let it go to its grave. Lighting up a torch and carrying it is only going to draw attention and heat.

Just understand that when I see people not understanding the wall reveal because of how it was done, it makes me face-palm, given the significance of the scene. But there's still a chance that season 2 (or perhaps Titan-hood) will patch most things up for the manga readers, making us both happy. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that. That doesn't mean I won't enlighten confused viewers though.
dxiaOct 9, 2013 1:07 AM
Oct 9, 2013 2:29 AM

Aug 2013
HalfMetalJacket said:
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:
Narukami07 said:

That escalated quickly much?

I do happen to understand that you enjoyed the anime. Maybe some other manga fans don't understand that, but I sure do. You might want to re-think addressing the message to me. I only suggested reading the manga, how can that work you up so much?

I don't think anyone here wants to run into a spoiler while waiting two fucking years for a season 2 (no announcements yet). Reading the manga gives you more SNK, while making you look forward to the second season (if it comes out with a better budget, then it will absolutely own).

Maybe it's the studio fault for meeting our expectations until episode 25?

Again, your talking to the wrong guy. There are some much more reasonable people among the manga fans.

Want to know what I think of this episode? It was all good until issues happened. I enjoyed it, but not as much as most of the other big episodes.

Yeah I don't really get the characterization that manga readers are being elitist, as I've noticed that plenty of manga readers have been quite civil and objective with their criticisms, and have further stated their appreciation for the anime as a relatively faithful adaptation and for increasing the visibility of the manga.

At the same time though, the anime guys are still perfectly entitled to enjoy this series however way they wish. It'd be best if this subject is dropped from this point onward; the same arguments have been rehashed for like 40 goddamn pages. Those interested in reading the manga (and I highly recommend it) will seek it out for themselves.
Oct 9, 2013 8:34 AM
Sep 2013
dxia said:
(1) A good number of the people you're calling manga elitists enjoyed and even defended the anime, changes and all, up till the last episode.

Fixed. It's much more vocal with episode 25.
Oct 9, 2013 9:22 AM
Jul 2013
I think the wall revelation is just there as a commercial ad so the viewers have this SUDDEN URGE to read the manga.

So more manga readers -> more popular -> season 2 (titanhood) -> more budget.
Oct 9, 2013 11:01 AM
Mar 2013
i love this anime especially those fight scenes and the art animation.and i hope the second season will arrive soon. ;)
Oct 9, 2013 2:43 PM

Apr 2012
You know it's hard for solely anime viewers to get on these forums and discuss what we know as far the anime has provided us. We can't have our blissful discussions when we see left and right disappointed if not disgruntled readers repeating their gripes and flooding the threads with critiques and overbearing suggestions to read the manga. You can be polite and civil about it but it's still something unwelcome for those who just want to talk about the anime.

Oct 9, 2013 5:40 PM
Sep 2013
Janethan23 said:
You know it's hard for solely anime viewers to get on these forums and discuss what we know as far the anime has provided us. We can't have our blissful discussions when we see left and right disappointed if not disgruntled readers repeating their gripes and flooding the threads with critiques and overbearing suggestions to read the manga. You can be polite and civil about it but it's still something unwelcome for those who just want to talk about the anime.

Both readers and non-readers watch or have watched the anime.

Both readers and non-readers share this forum.

Readers have shared their enthusiasm with non-readers for some time now. However, that doesn't obligate us to express enthusiasm (for your sake) when we don't feel it. An anime is an adaptation, and it's fair to criticize it if starts distorting important parts of the source too much. That is as legitimate an angle as wanting to enjoy the anime entirely on its own merits.

Just as you may be frustrated with our criticisms, we may be frustrated by your lack of information, and therefore perspective.

No matter how you interact, you will sometimes find people who you find disagreeable or who disagree with you. You may find them to be unwelcome noise. You can wish these people silent, or even nonexistent; that doesn't mean they will be. What you cannot do without consequence is demand that they do not express their opinions, which even a brief study of history suffices to show.

I think you'll find that most readers understand this basic law. That's why we tend to address the episode directly rather than fire back at people whose best argument is the (frankly ignorant) term "manga purist."

I am not asking you to be "politically correct." I often feel a strong urge to be politically incorrect. "Too much" political correctness is like "too much fairness"; it causes everything to fall to a lowest common denominator.

However, if you are going to be politically incorrect towards others, be prepared for them to reciprocate (especially online, where there is much anonymity and little hierachy). If such reciprocation frustrates you, maybe you should ignore said others and limit your interactions to those you do find agreeable. If it does not frustrate you, then further discussion along this line (that is, reader vs. viewer) is meaningless.
dxiaOct 9, 2013 5:48 PM
Oct 9, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2013
Great anime overall. Everything was amazing, the art, the characters, the plot, the lot!

I hope that there will be a second season, there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Like that wall titan, was that titan there the whole time? Why is annie a titan? What is in Eren's basement? and so on

Really enjoyed this anime and I look forward to a second season!

10/10
Oct 9, 2013 8:00 PM

Aug 2010
Wow the ending after the credits... :O

But overall this series: awesome animation, awesome music, quite an interesting plot as well!

I'm expecting a season 2 for this series...please!
Oct 10, 2013 10:55 AM

Sep 2013
I kinda like Shingeki no Kyojin but i really hate some of the main characters.
Oct 10, 2013 11:06 AM

Jun 2012
can't wait for season 2
Oct 11, 2013 9:44 AM
Oct 2013
i don't care what manga dudes are sayin' coz it's still really awesome (it could be better-all animes can) and i really loved it except for the fact that so many mysteries were left without explanation like:

the secret basement

the secret behind the titans(why do they kill, how to get rid of them for good, where did they come from...)

the colossal and the armoured titans... they're also humans like Eren and Annie !! who are they??? :S :( T.T

and ofcourse that freaky wall titan, and i don't know if you guys read the story about the digger and his friend who disappeared (their story was written between the 2 parts of an episode)
Oct 11, 2013 10:44 AM

Mar 2012
An amazing run. Just wish they had ran the first opening sequence throughout the entire 25 episodes. SnK is definitely up there with my all time favorites (FMAB & Death Note).

Hoping for a 2nd season ^^
------------------------------------

Episode Ratings: As Voted by the fans here on MyAnimeList:

http://bit.ly/15tV4qI

Top 5 episodes:

Bottom 5 episodes:
#12 <- Lowest rated
hajimataOct 11, 2013 10:58 AM
Oct 11, 2013 11:51 AM

Jun 2013
mrxmoe said:
i don't care what manga dudes are sayin' coz it's still really awesome (it could be better-all animes can) and i really loved it except for the fact that so many mysteries were left without explanation like:

the secret basement

the secret behind the titans(why do they kill, how to get rid of them for good, where did they come from...)

the colossal and the armoured titans... they're also humans like Eren and Annie !! who are they??? :S :( T.T

and ofcourse that freaky wall titan, and i don't know if you guys read the story about the digger and his friend who disappeared (their story was written between the 2 parts of an episode)

Read the manga.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Oct 11, 2013 4:44 PM

Jan 2012
Here's hoping Annie comes back, I still like her character even though she killed Levi's awesome squad
Oct 11, 2013 11:28 PM

Jun 2013
YOU ASKED FOR IT ANNIE, YOU BITCH, I'LL RAPE YOU NOW

nice episode

i want a s2
Oct 12, 2013 6:00 PM

Apr 2009
"Annie. Fall."

Intense and absolutely primal. Really pulled out all the animation stops there. I'm just glad they were able to pull this off considering how well-animated last episode was. This was just as good, if not better in that department. The order of things were not as I remembered them, though.

Eren's "blazing titan" form was pretty cool, but it wasn't in the manga. With that he manages to even the score with Annie in a rematch of sorts, and Annie yet again manages to evade certain capture with a final card up her sleeve: entombing herself in crystal so no one can harm or take any info from her.

Thankfully, they kept that one critical detail about the Walls from the manga. I was afraid that it got cut during adaptation... and now that makes for a last minute twist in this otherwise natural stopping point for the adaptation. And so the wait for the inevitable sequel begins.
Pages (34) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1555 by flimmyjimmy »»
May 19, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

921 by _akshatts_ »»
May 12, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

991 by kzen_sno »»
May 10, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 20, 2013

851 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

VioLink - Apr 13, 2013

1035 by ozrodger46 »»
May 6, 7:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.