Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Highschool DxD Announced [Update Sep 6]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Mar 2, 2013 2:48 PM

Mar 2012
Solvite said:
celoer said:
i realy dont think they should make season 2 have less fanservice.. lot's of fan service and ecchi make this show the best ecchi harem of all time!! and also this show is going to have a harem ending where we finaly see the main character end with lot's of babe's even loli's like ophis :D

Dude no spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Well now I know the end.
LN haven't ended yet and that's juat a speculation.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2013 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
true i hope the light novel keep's going on for years because it's amazing and so there will be even more harem members :)
Mar 2, 2013 4:10 PM

Dec 2012
celoer said:
true i hope the light novel keep's going on for years because it's amazing and so there will be even more harem members :)

I agree on this, I'm looking forward to volume 16 since 15 is containing some side stories.
Mar 2, 2013 4:30 PM

Jan 2013
well atleast we get an unaired ova episode with volume 15 to make up for it just being short story's which is awsome.
Mar 2, 2013 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
according too http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/novel/index.php more information about the second season of high school dxd will be announced tomorrow
celoerMar 2, 2013 7:16 PM
Mar 2, 2013 6:02 PM

Mar 2012
celoer said:
big new's everyone according to http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/novel/index.php more information about the second season of high school dxd will be announced tomorrow w00t!!
That's great.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2013 7:30 PM

Mar 2009
*prays that it will be 2 cour :D*
Mar 3, 2013 3:12 AM

Dec 2012
celoer said:
according too http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/novel/index.php more information about the second season of high school dxd will be announced tomorrow

Great, hope someone can translate lol ^_^
Mar 3, 2013 10:33 AM

Jan 2013
if we dont get the release date today than we will most likely get it march 9th when the akeno/rias boost box get's released or the 19th within the 25th anniversary Fantasia Bunko book http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201104highschool/.
Mar 3, 2013 12:00 PM

Dec 2012
I do hope we get it today hehe.
Mar 5, 2013 1:03 PM

Apr 2010
So was that air date ever announced on that site?

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/novel/index.php

I looked at it but of course I can't understand what is being said on there?
Mar 5, 2013 1:13 PM
Mar 2013
So excited.
Mar 6, 2013 6:33 AM

Dec 2012
MysteryFan89 said:
So was that air date ever announced on that site?

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/novel/index.php

I looked at it but of course I can't understand what is being said on there?

Second stage information "High School D × D" anime, ban at last!
Anime new information Sunday "not a God!''
There should also be information on anime "Tokyo Ravens"? Did some google translating lol.. More information probably on march 9th.
Mar 6, 2013 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
Google Translate did a great job translating that...
Mar 6, 2013 11:40 AM

Sep 2011
site says more info the 19th.. I'm going to Japan for 10 months as an exchange student and I'm leaving the 18th. This is NOT a coincidence. This is meant to happen! :3 can't wait for more info.
Mar 6, 2013 4:58 PM

Feb 2013
I hope it's as good as the first season. *Fingers Crossed*
Mar 6, 2013 5:28 PM

Mar 2013
yay i really enjoyed the first season of hichschool DXD so can't wait for the second Season just hope it's just as good or even better than the first either way i'll still like it.just hope we don't have to wait too long :).
Mar 8, 2013 12:00 PM

Dec 2012
Can't wait for tomorrow, hope they bring some good news :)
Mar 9, 2013 2:34 AM

Jan 2013
well there will be no high school dxd second season news today but we will get information on the 19th within the dragon magazine according to http://za4.ch/853ya and also there will be a rebroadcast of high school dxd according to the offical anime website http://www.haremking.tv/
Mar 9, 2013 5:45 AM

Dec 2011
Been looking forward to it. But hearing the word 'highschool', when will HotD get a season 2.
Mar 9, 2013 6:45 AM

Dec 2012
celoer said:
well there will be no high school dxd second season news today but we will get information on the 19th within the dragon magazine according to http://za4.ch/853ya and also there will be a rebroadcast of high school dxd according to the offical anime website http://www.haremking.tv/

I hope we get a release date on the 19th then.. =/
Mar 9, 2013 8:28 AM

Apr 2010
celoer said:

Well that there implies that the second season will air right after the first season reairs.
Mar 9, 2013 11:36 AM

Dec 2012
MysteryFan89 said:
celoer said:

Well that there implies that the second season will air right after the first season reairs.

Can you quote me it?
Mar 9, 2013 6:03 PM
Mar 2013
well i can't wait ..
Mar 10, 2013 7:22 AM

Mar 2013
Awww yeahhhhh
Mar 17, 2013 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
Hell Yeah! I loved the first season can't wait for the second season. I wonder if Xenovia and Ross is going to appear in the 2nd season? :D And can't wait to see more about Issei's and Ria's relationship
Mar 17, 2013 6:33 AM

Apr 2012
DizzyDecay said:
Hell Yeah! I loved the first season can't wait for the second season. I wonder if Xenovia and Ross is going to appear in the 2nd season? :D And can't wait to see more about Issei's and Ria's relationship

Xenovia is going to appear for sure, I'm not too sure about Rossweisse though (I love her by the way and would love to see her).
Dies Irae! :)
Mar 17, 2013 6:35 AM

Oct 2012
Not sure if I posted in here, but if so I'll post again..

FUCK YES :D
Mar 17, 2013 8:42 AM

Apr 2010
The first season re airs in the spring lineup so that probably means the second season will air in the summer lineup.
Mar 17, 2013 8:47 AM

Jan 2013
The first season was not bad u.u
SO im looking forward to s2
Mar 17, 2013 10:03 AM

Mar 2012
Aerbage said:
DizzyDecay said:

Xenovia is going to appear for sure, I'm not too sure about Rossweisse though (I love her by the way and would love to see her).
Rosseweise most likely will apear in season 3.
Mar 18, 2013 4:03 AM

Jan 2013
big news highschool dxd fans the scan of season 2 was just released right now ill post the scan here.ps xenovia looks freaking hott! i cannot wait.

celoerMar 18, 2013 4:21 AM
Mar 18, 2013 4:12 AM

Oct 2012
celoer said:
big news everyone the scan was just released right now ill post the link here http://0taku.livedoor.biz/archives/4421234.html xenovia looks freaking hott! i cant wait.

THANK YOU!!!!!! :D so excited for this.
Mar 18, 2013 6:05 AM

Feb 2012
celoer said:
big news highschool dxd fans the scan of season 2 was just released right now ill post the scan here.ps xenovia looks freaking hott! i cannot wait.

Nice :D Now we just have to wait for a date~
Mar 18, 2013 2:27 PM

Mar 2012
celoer said:

I love that muscle idiot Xenovia though not as much as I love Koneko.
Mar 18, 2013 7:08 PM
Dec 2012
celoer said:

sweet cant wait
Mar 18, 2013 8:35 PM

Dec 2011
I'm getting unusually impatient for this. I mean damn I wanna see this, but then again I won't watch until I can marathon all of s2.

Wouldn't it be cool if s2 was 2 cour? For readers of the LN would that even make sense to do?? Hmm I shouldn't get my hopes up about that, it ain't gonna happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2013 8:39 PM

Mar 2012
LayedBack said:
I'm getting unusually impatient for this. I mean damn I wanna see this, but then again I won't watch until I can marathon all of s2.

Wouldn't it be cool if s2 was 2 cour? For readers of the LN would that even make sense to do?? Hmm I shouldn't get my hopes up about that, it ain't gonna happen.
Two cour is definately make sense since it will be cover one arc.
Mar 19, 2013 11:51 AM

May 2012
Hehehehe I was waiting for this :P

Mar 20, 2013 9:48 AM

Apr 2012
Same, I had hopes for a second season then a third and forth... Well as many as they deam fit an profitable.

Having said that I did not hear of any expected release date for season 2. I went to ANN and nothing was there other then to give these comments .

This year's May issue of Fujimi Shobo's Dragon Magazine is revealing on Tuesday additional cast members for the second season of High School DxD, titled High School DxD New. Risa Taneda (From the New World's Saki, Oreshura's Kaoru, Say, "I Love You".'s Asami) will play Zenobia, Maaya Uchida (Yuruyuri's Mari, Vividred Operation's Rei) will play Irina Shidō, and Haruka Yamazaki (Hayate the Combat Butler's Ruka, Vividred Operation's Mizuha) will play Aika Kiriyū.

So those are some of the new characters but no release date

Mar 20, 2013 2:23 PM

Mar 2012
Tiamat26 said:
Same, I had hopes for a second season then a third and forth... Well as many as they deam fit an profitable.

Having said that I did not hear of any expected release date for season 2. I went to ANN and nothing was there other then to give these comments .

This year's May issue of Fujimi Shobo's Dragon Magazine is revealing on Tuesday additional cast members for the second season of High School DxD, titled High School DxD New. Risa Taneda (From the New World's Saki, Oreshura's Kaoru, Say, "I Love You".'s Asami) will play Zenobia, Maaya Uchida (Yuruyuri's Mari, Vividred Operation's Rei) will play Irina Shidō, and Haruka Yamazaki (Hayate the Combat Butler's Ruka, Vividred Operation's Mizuha) will play Aika Kiriyū.

So those are some of the new characters but no release date
I want to see Kiryu trolling.
Mar 20, 2013 10:34 PM

Dec 2012
i actually can't wait for season 2.
Mar 25, 2013 2:32 PM

Feb 2013
come on gief Season 2.. if i even start watching an episode of this anime i cant stop watching.. its so good =O
Mar 27, 2013 8:20 AM

Mar 2013
Aerbage said:
DizzyDecay said:

IIRC, Season two is covering the second story arc which is Vol.3-6 and Rossweisse appears in vol. 5 so I'd assume she should be in season 2
Mar 27, 2013 4:05 PM

Mar 2012
TheCK said:
Aerbage said:
DizzyDecay said:

IIRC, Season two is covering the second story arc which is Vol.3-6 and Rossweisse appears in vol. 5 so I'd assume she should be in season 2
I forgot Rosseweise is acompanying Odin.
Mar 27, 2013 11:21 PM

Mar 2012
Aerbage said:
NeoAnkara said:
TheCK said:
Aerbage said:
DizzyDecay said:

I forgot Rosseweise is acompanying Odin.

Oh god I love Mare. :)
What this have to do with Mare? Ah anyway she is awesome. If there is a news about HoshiMemo become anime I will instant fave her.
Mar 27, 2013 11:27 PM

Apr 2012
TheCK said:
Aerbage said:
DizzyDecay said:

Yeah but people are wondering whether they will make it 2 cour in order to be able to animate the whole second arc or they will stop inbetween and not be able to animate Rossweisse.
Dies Irae! :)
Mar 27, 2013 11:33 PM

Mar 2013
Yes!! This is exciting news, I really enjoyed the first season so i hope this season will be amazing :D
Mar 27, 2013 11:37 PM

Mar 2012
Aerbage said:
Yeah but people are wondering whether they will make it 2 cour in order to be able to animate the whole second arc or they will stop inbetween and not be able to animate Rossweisse.
Still no info about Rosseweise but I'm sure that it will animate till volume 5.
Mar 30, 2013 5:52 AM

Jan 2013
the high school dxd season 2 preview is here w00t http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNpRGq5Ahv8
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »

More topics from this board

» 'Tokidoki Bosotto Russia-go de Dereru Tonari no Alya-san' Reveals Additional Staff, Second Promo

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

7 by RobertBobert »»
45 minutes ago

» 'Unnamed Memory' Gets Second Season in Winter 2025

Nioxys - Jun 25

15 by NewestPersonHere »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Ranma ½' Gets New Anime Adaptation ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Jun 25

72 by LeonhartAugust »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Boku no Hero Academia' Ends in Five Chapters

DatRandomDude - Jun 24

32 by Fabris »»
11 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra' Gets TV Anime

Nioxys - Jun 23

7 by Fabris »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.