Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 14, 2013 10:26 PM

Apr 2012
EratiK said:
Yoshida is necessary by structure.

Well, she is only necessary if the whole love triangle (or square, I guess, if you include Yuji's friend) aspect is vital to the series. But it really isn't - in fact, I would say that it is probably the weakest element of the show. It's wishful thinking but if they just removed that and focused only on the Flame Haze stuff as well as the Shana-Yuji relationship then it would be for the better.

Anyway, as for this episode, I kind of liked it. The trippy, dream-oriented powers were pretty cool when not just used as a vehicle for a season recap. But now we have a mysterious transfer student... where have I seen that happen before?
Jan 3, 2014 7:14 PM
Nov 2010
I 100% agree with running_lemon, Legion17 and cyruz.
I really love the all main characters and everything about Shakugan no Shana's World.
Probably I never hate anyone in the world.
I mean Kazumi is also my loved character as a great personality person.
I think she has also strong mind, she never escape from Shana as a fantasy cheat super heroine although she is just a normal human girl. so she is also cool one.
Mar 30, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhh, the classic mysterious transfered studient xD

Mmm, so now we know that Yuuji have a ''guardian'' in him and that it doesn't seem to please Wilhelmina.

In the end, the best Shana could ''do'' was melon breads xD
I guess it's the intention that count :P

So now the dream dude is dead. Btw, is power was too OP x)
But now, Hecate have been transfered as a classmate. Who is she in reality? I hope we get soon more information on her.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 13, 2014 9:34 AM

Apr 2013
Yuji pinching Shana's cheeks. *^* so cute.
Jun 6, 2017 1:45 PM

Nov 2016
Poor Yuuji had to overeat himself xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 31, 2018 5:29 PM
Mar 2015
Yuuji is a certified genius now. And he's getting stronger too.

I have to wonder if Yoshida will eventually get some kind of ability, or if she just exists to represent the city and Yuuji's ties to his human life.
Aug 20, 2018 2:57 PM

Oct 2012
I don't like how Shana is posessive and full of herself when fighting for Yuji's heart in front of Yoshida - in battle of heart Yoshida is clearly winning (unless Yuji is masochist) and I like her more (sadly, this is anime so we already know how it ends - I always hated when the best girls stepped back just to let other girl win).

But anyway, would be interesting with Hecate joining the school (I would say the harem just grew). Wonder where this goes further.
Oct 11, 2020 12:12 AM

Jun 2017
Okay, the scene with Shana's melon bread bento was hilarious. Poor Yuji now has to endure eating the dishes from both of them everyday.
Yuji now has as much power as a king of Guze! That means he will have more active role in combat. Nice.
I don't know how Yoshida got involved in the dream. Yuji and Shana were in the last episode's fight so they were pulled into the dream. But Yoshida wasn't there at the time.
The new transfer student is Hecate? I smell some conspiracy from Seirei Den.
Feb 9, 2022 9:46 AM

Nov 2010
Interesting revelation. No wonder Yuuji was able to wield that giant sword with ease at the end of s1.

As much as I favor Shana, I felt bad for Kazumi, when Shana lashed out at her. I really can't blame Kazumi. If only Shana and Ike would stop being so vague with their feelings, but yeah, it's all part of the drama for the show. lol

Keeper? Hmm, is it Hecate's vessel perhaps?

That denizen forgot that the power of love trumps all! lol
Sep 19, 2023 8:26 PM
May 2017
Great development in this recap style episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jan 21, 2008

71 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 16, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

_MiV_ - Jan 13, 2008

99 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Dec 23, 2007

90 by almightybismarck »»
Aug 3, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

214 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

8GaugeBrett - Feb 29, 2008

79 by MFDOOMED »»
Jul 22, 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.