Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which do you prefer?
Only subs - original audio is best.
45.9%
Mostly subbed, some dubbed.
29.7%
Only dubbed - I like it in my native language.
2.3%
Mostly dubbed, some subbed.
8.0%
Both subbed and dubbed equally.
11.5%
Raw.
2.6%
2,442 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (63) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Dec 3, 2008 9:34 AM

Nov 2008
Some Dubs that i liked:

English:Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic&TSR, Death Note, Trigun, Fruits Basket, Hellsing Ultimate(Anderson rocks!) and some other...
Hungarian:Trigun, Full Metal Panic&Fumoffu
willyverebDec 3, 2008 9:43 AM
Dec 3, 2008 9:39 AM

Sep 2007
subbed.

I's the terrible fan dub. (I realy don't like)

sometimes the german dub is very very good. but sometimes you could cry (chobits, haruhi :[ )
in the case of chobits the enlish is better than the jap, I dont know but I prefere the enlish
Dec 4, 2008 12:46 AM

Nov 2008
Subs

Simply because dubs annoy me.

What really annoys me is when DVD's don't have the original Japanese because lets face it most dubs are horrible
Dec 4, 2008 6:12 AM

Apr 2007
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=6
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2008 7:14 AM

Oct 2007
miscs said:
Subs

Simply because dubs annoy me.

What really annoys me is when DVD's don't have the original Japanese because lets face it most dubs are horrible

That never happens. Ever. Sure, maybe it did on really old DVDs, but not for years have they lacked a Japanese audio track.

miscs said:
lets face it

Because it's a fact amirite
You can find me on IRC.
Dec 4, 2008 8:41 AM

May 2008
I don't like dubs.English dubs are destroys the anime >_< Subs #1
Dec 4, 2008 3:41 PM

Dec 2008
Subbed.
Dec 4, 2008 7:14 PM

Jan 2008
It depends but I usually watch subbed. The ones I watched dubbed were Trigun, InuYasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, DN Angel, Cowboy Bebop, and Rurouni Kenshin
Dec 4, 2008 11:56 PM

Jul 2008
I prefer subs because most of the time dubs just don't follow through for me. An exception I can think of is Full Metal Panic and Death Note wasn't too bad either. I actually prefer Full Metal Panic dubbed.

The biggest problem I have with dubs is that the voice actors voice always sounds the same no matter wha character. With Japanese you can still somewhat tell who's voicing, but not as obviously as English. And English voices normally come out annoying rather than enjoyable. An example is whoever voiced Asa from Shuffle! and one of the characters of Air. She didn't change her voice at al even though the characters we quite different from each other.

Also, with dubbed I can notice all the imperfections in the animation quality and I tend to pay more attention to how the words don't match the lip movements rather than what's going on.
Dec 5, 2008 12:08 AM

Feb 2007
patient_senses said:
An example is whoever voiced Asa from Shuffle! and one of the characters of Air. She didn't change her voice at al even though the characters we quite different from each other.

You dare speak of Monica Rial in such a way!? :P And by the way, there is a noticeable difference. Still recognizable, but also still different.

Also, with dubbed I can notice all the imperfections in the animation quality

Ignorance is Bliss?

and I tend to pay more attention to how the words don't match the lip movements rather than what's going on.

FYI, English dubs actually follow lip movements a whole lot more accurately than the Japanese audio. In many cases, the Japanese audio comes late so that the voice and lips can end at the same time. Not sure if the recording process is different most of the time, but a miss is a miss.
Dec 5, 2008 5:39 AM
Jun 2008
I prefer subtitles. But I will watch a dub if its more easily available or if that is what I've been introduced to first.
Dec 5, 2008 9:08 AM

Nov 2008
I watch all animes with subtitles. The dubbed version of animes just sound terrible. plus japanese anime=japanese langauge!
Dec 5, 2008 9:21 AM

Jun 2008
mosdefind said:
bakaidiot said:
sub for me... dubbed anime sounds horrible...
Dec 5, 2008 10:31 AM

Oct 2008
misc said:

Now thats really subjective now isn't it child? Really the truth is most dubs are average but many of the mainstream dubs are terrible. But many a pauper are blinded by their own personal bias and see every dub as terrible merely because the language is not the source and they listen to the mainstream. There are some English dubs out there that are truly superior to the Japanese original version. But alas dubs can only be good when they fit the context, a group of Japanese students speaking English would be terrible as would a group of Russian soldiers aiding Chinese while speaking Japanese.
Your simple world can be a fantastic place, you just have to know where to look.
Dec 5, 2008 11:52 PM

Oct 2008
The_Doctor said:
misc said:

Now thats really subjective now isn't it child? Really the truth is most dubs are average but many of the mainstream dubs are terrible. But many a pauper are blinded by their own personal bias and see every dub as terrible merely because the language is not the source and they listen to the mainstream. There are some English dubs out there that are truly superior to the Japanese original version. But alas dubs can only be good when they fit the context, a group of Japanese students speaking English would be terrible as would a group of Russian soldiers aiding Chinese while speaking Japanese.

Superiour to Japanese dubbing? I don't think so because Japanese actors deliver the characteristics of characters and emotions just as intended because they have a better understanding of the anime than western actors because they're Japanese and because it's related to their culture. The only company which dubs animes as good as Japanese dubbings is Disney.
Dec 6, 2008 12:24 AM

Nov 2008
I usually watch subbed anime but I don't mind dubbed.
Dec 6, 2008 12:52 AM

Feb 2007
Rebella said:
The_Doctor said:
misc said:

Superiour to Japanese dubbing? I don't think so because Japanese actors deliver the characteristics of characters and emotions just as intended because they have a better understanding of the anime than western actors because they're Japanese and because it's related to their culture. The only company which dubs animes as good as Japanese dubbings is Disney.

Oh yes, titles like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gankutsuou, Chrono Crusade, Baccano, Eureka Seven, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kaleido Star, Last Exile, Wolf's Rain, and many more are definite reflections of Japanese culture, despite the fact that none of them took place in a Japanese setting.

Kidding aside, I don't see how being Japanese makes them better. Sure they have a stronger study of voice acting, but that doesn't mean that the English voice actors don't have voices just as great.

By the way, the Doctor was describing those like you, Rebella.
AsrialysDec 6, 2008 12:58 AM
Dec 6, 2008 4:21 AM

Nov 2008
Definatly subbed! The English voices annoy the hell out of me! The only good dub I've ever seen is InuYasha.
Dec 6, 2008 5:04 AM
Dec 2008
subbed is much better.. because hearing japanese languages sounds cooler than english~ though i dont understand much of japanese..
Dec 6, 2008 5:30 AM
Jun 2008
I'm rather annoyed by the fact that a large group of people believe all dubs are horrible compared to the original in Japanese. I happen to watch both subbed and dubbed anime, because they both can be good. Now when I watched Full Metal Alchemist I thought the dub was really good, in fact it seems the seems the emotions were portrayed a little better than in the original Japanese. Another good dub would have to be The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, I wouldn't say it's better than Japanese but I think it's on an equal level. Saying that all dubbed anime is horrible is a rather immature opinion.
Dec 6, 2008 6:43 AM

Oct 2008
Asrialys said:
Rebella said:
The_Doctor said:
misc said:

Oh yes, titles like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Gankutsuou, Chrono Crusade, Baccano, Eureka Seven, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kaleido Star, Last Exile, Wolf's Rain, and many more are definite reflections of Japanese culture, despite the fact that none of them took place in a Japanese setting.

Kidding aside, I don't see how being Japanese makes them better. Sure they have a stronger study of voice acting, but that doesn't mean that the English voice actors don't have voices just as great.

I wonder why many get sensitive over such an issue as if someone insulted someone else' country or something. I have rarely seen good dubs. FMA and GTIS were only good because those shows had so much text in them and it was easier to understand the dubbed version because fansubs weren't accurate. The acting in the Japanese version in both shows was superior. I'm someone who likes to stick to original dubbings in everything. If I had to choose between watching a Mexican movie in Mexican or dubbed in Arabic, I'd watch the Mexican version. This has nothing to do with one being biased towards anything. It has everything to do with quality of sound and performance. Don't feel insulted by that. I think watching anything with the original language is always better.
Dec 6, 2008 8:29 AM
May 2008
DarkBusterCloud said:
Now when I watched Full Metal Alchemist I thought the dub was really good, in fact it seems the seems the emotions were portrayed a little better than in the original Japanese.

I have to admit, the english sub of FMA is rly awesome and way better than the original =33 Aw, how I enjoyed watching this ^^ and the hungarian Dub of Oban StarRacer was better than the original or the english dub too (^ω^)

But wasn´t only talking about english dubs...
I mean..ever watched animes in german?? X___x that´s the most horrible thing that can happen to an anime...

=33
Dec 6, 2008 11:58 AM

Oct 2007
Rebella said:
Asrialys said:

I wonder why many get sensitive over such an issue as if someone insulted someone else' country or something. I have rarely seen good dubs. FMA and GTIS were only good because those shows had so much text in them and it was easier to understand the dubbed version because fansubs weren't accurate. The acting in the Japanese version in both shows was superior. I'm someone who likes to stick to original dubbings in everything. If I had to choose between watching a Mexican movie in Mexican or dubbed in Arabic, I'd watch the Mexican version. This has nothing to do with one being biased towards anything. It has everything to do with quality of sound and performance. Don't feel insulted by that. I think watching anything with the original language is always better.

This is exactly what Asrialys meant. How many dubs have you actually watched and given a serious and fair chance (none of that "I watched them just to see how bad they were" crap)?
You can find me on IRC.
Dec 6, 2008 12:01 PM

Oct 2008
Dubbed. I am illiterate.
Dec 6, 2008 12:04 PM

Jul 2008
Point is with dubs you must change entire sentence to mach the video and then everything changes. Example GTO tra uma THE END
Dec 6, 2008 12:06 PM

Oct 2007
Saty666 said:
Point is with dubs you must change entire sentence to mach the video and then everything changes. Example GTO tra uma THE END

You can switch around a few words and keep the same meaning. That's the beauty of English.

And for the love of God I CAN'T STOP WATCHING YOUR AVATAR. DX
You can find me on IRC.
Dec 6, 2008 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
Kuyukly said:
Saty666 said:

You can switch around a few words and keep the same meaning. That's the beauty of English.

And for the love of God I CAN'T STOP WATCHING YOUR AVATAR. DX

Hmmm did you even watch GTO???
Dec 6, 2008 3:30 PM

Nov 2008
Long thread is loooooong.

For me, I never used to download anything, so I'd import Region 1 (USA/Canada) dvds and be happy with the dubs. That's all I knew, and apart from foreign live action films, I'd not see anything subtitled. DVD release subs are usually awful, then again the dubs sometimes are too, so it's piracy or put up with horrible American accents!
Get a life and stop reading my signature...
Dec 6, 2008 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
karasawa said:
Long thread is loooooong.

For me, I never used to download anything, so I'd import Region 1 (USA/Canada) dvds and be happy with the dubs. That's all I knew, and apart from foreign live action films, I'd not see anything subtitled. DVD release subs are usually awful, then again the dubs sometimes are too, so it's piracy or put up with horrible American accents!

There is the option of downloading english dubs ya know.

That's what I do, download english dubbed anime and also dual audio anime as well ^_^.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Dec 6, 2008 4:43 PM
Dec 2008
Personally, I like the subs because they help me pick up a bit of the Japanese. Also because I'm impatient and the subs come out before the dubs. Mainly I think It is the one that you see first that you like the most because you are always hearing the argument that the dub voices are annoying and the character doesn't suit them, blah blah blah. But if you watch the dub first and then watch the subs , you'll have that sort of voice in your mind and think that the first one is right. I know I always like the dubs more for my childhood favourites, but the newer ones I follow from as soon as they are animated I always seem to think the subs are best because I'm used to that.
If you are a hardcore sub fan, try it watch a dub before you ever watch a sub. I bet it works for you, unless you are actually Japanese fluent, know everything about the culture and could recite their version of a dictionary.

Oh my gosh, I ramble quite a bit don't I. Well done if you read that you have more concentration than me (:
Dec 6, 2008 8:03 PM

Jan 2008
HarukoK said:
The only good dub I've ever seen is InuYasha.

Was this meant to be a joke, because making one crack a rib from laughter is not funny sir. :|
Dec 6, 2008 8:15 PM

Mar 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

Was this meant to be a joke, because making one crack a rib from laughter is not funny sir. :|

I think that the english dub of InuYasha is wonderful too.

Then again, I've never seen the SUB or RAW.

Dec 6, 2008 8:18 PM
Aug 2007
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

I think the IY dub is pretty good too and I've seen the sub. Although Kagome's voice sometimes grates, but that could just be the occasional problem between me and her character. xD
Dec 6, 2008 9:38 PM

Apr 2008
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

I'm currently watching the subbed version after having seen the dub version. I have to say, while some of the voice acting in the dub was on par with the Japanese overall the subbed version is better.

To me, the majority of the time subs are better. Occasionally they are about equal. On rare occaisions is the dub actually better, namely Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate.
Dec 6, 2008 9:49 PM

Jan 2008
the_seventh_l said:
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

I think the IY dub is pretty good too and I've seen the sub. Although Kagome's voice sometimes grates, but that could just be the occasional problem between me and her character. xD

I'm not saying it's bad, I actually prefer it. I was just laughing because there are better dubs then it out.
Dec 6, 2008 11:19 PM

Mar 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
the_seventh_l said:
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

I'm not saying it's bad, I actually prefer it. I was just laughing because there are better dubs then it out.

Are you talking about other countries's dubs of it and fandubs too?

Dec 7, 2008 12:01 AM

Oct 2008
Kuyukly said:
Rebella said:
Asrialys said:

This is exactly what Asrialys meant. How many dubs have you actually watched and given a serious and fair chance (none of that "I watched them just to see how bad they were" crap)?

More than you did of course. I did mention a company that dubs as good as Japanese actors and that is Disney because they hire A grade actors.
I don't use words as "crap" when I critisize something. I consider this trolling. Again, this has nothing to do with being biased towards a country. I tend to watch shows in the original language because they're shown as intended.
Dec 7, 2008 5:59 AM

Oct 2008
Rebella said:

Its apparent you don't understand the term "subjective". You're archetype proves exactly what I was saying, you are blinded by a personal bias for the Japanese, you randomly spew poppy cock that the Japanese are automatically superior when you have no evidence nor proof to back up the claim. Aswell as bringing up false information and incomplete statements. You may or may not realize this but you have the personal bias whether you like it or not.

And how do you feel about Japanese companies like Capcom or Kojima Productions that produce their work in English instead Japanese due to the characters speaking english in story? Now would you automatically claim them to be "crap" or would you claim them to be good since its in the original and intended language?

Here let me try to help you, I am the Doctor after all. Take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqWj0eC6yA

Tell me now was this clip related to Japanese culture even in the tiniest of bit? No. Now was there great deals of emotion shown in the voice acting? Yes.
The_DoctorDec 7, 2008 6:03 AM
Your simple world can be a fantastic place, you just have to know where to look.
Dec 7, 2008 7:29 AM

Oct 2007
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:

More than you did of course. I did mention a company that dubs as good as Japanese actors and that is Disney because they hire A grade actors.
I don't use words as "crap" when I critisize something. I consider this trolling. Again, this has nothing to do with being biased towards a country. I tend to watch shows in the original language because they're shown as intended.

I find that difficult to believe. You insist that the Japanese are inherently better at acting (a very unfounded claim), so as the Doctor is saying, you're blinded by your personal bias toward the Japanese. I very much doubt that you've given more dubs a serious and fair chance than I have.
You can find me on IRC.
Dec 7, 2008 7:36 AM

Oct 2008
The_Doctor said:
Rebella said:

Its apparent you don't understand the term "subjective". You're archetype proves exactly what I was saying, you are blinded by a personal bias for the Japanese, you randomly spew poppy cock that the Japanese are automatically superior when you have no evidence nor proof to back up the claim. Aswell as bringing up false information and incomplete statements. You may or may not realize this but you have the personal bias whether you like it or not.

And how do you feel about Japanese companies like Capcom or Kojima Productions that produce their work in English instead Japanese due to the characters speaking english in story? Now would you automatically claim them to be "crap" or would you claim them to be good since its in the original and intended language?

Here let me try to help you, I am the Doctor after all. Take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqWj0eC6yA

Tell me now was this clip related to Japanese culture even in the tiniest of bit? No. Now was there great deals of emotion shown in the voice acting? Yes.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla it all comes down to his, I'm biased. XD Just as I expected. It's internet after all. It is superior it's the original and it conveys the messeges the author of the story wrote just as intended. I've been watching animes ever since I was a kid hun, I've watched shows twice with a zillion dub and not one. I know the difference between a high quality dubbing and low quality. I did mention an example of good English dubbing and that was Disney's/Ghibli studio. I didn't say all dubbings were horrible. I didn't even type the word horrible.
You're the one who doesn't know about subjectivity since you're asking for an evidence.

You are asking me about a metal gear game? XD I bet your favourite metal gear game is mgs3 or mgs4 because it had t4e BEst GrafiX! Hell YEAH! I don't discuss metal gear with new comers Sorry. And the Japanese dubbing in metal gear is superior to the English dubbing. MGS3 dubbing was choppy and David Hayter did a bad job acting as big boss. Ocelot should have had a Russian accent just like Sokolov and then how come he talks in a Russian accent when he's in America and talks in American accent in Russia? Now you call that good dubbing?

Read my posts again, I said I don't use the word "crap" and I consider it trolling.
Dec 7, 2008 7:51 AM

Oct 2007
You can't claim something is fact without giving substantial evidence. What you're doing is pretending your opinion is fact. "I think it's this way" isn't evidence, it's opinion. I could tell you the sky is purple "because I think it's true", and you wouldn't believe me for a second until I gave you substantial proof that it's true.

If you're going to act like you're telling people what the undeniable truth is, we're going to ask for the proof (of which there is none because this thread is all about opinions).
KuyuDec 7, 2008 7:56 AM
You can find me on IRC.
Dec 7, 2008 7:57 AM

Oct 2008
Kuyukly said:
You can't claim something is fact without giving substantial evidence. What you're doing is pretending your opinion is fact. "I think it's this way" isn't evidence, it's opinion. I could tell you the sky is purple "because I think it's true", and you wouldn't believe me for a second until I gave you substantial proof that it's true.

If you're going to act like you're telling people what the undeniable truth is, we're going to ask for the proof (of which there is none because this thread is all about opinions).

So what do you want me to do?
Say why I like GITS in Japanese more than in English?
Dec 7, 2008 7:58 AM

Oct 2007
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:

No. I don't really care why you like GITS in the original more. Just quit trying to present your opinions like they're undeniable facts, because they're not.
You can find me on IRC.
Dec 7, 2008 8:00 AM

Oct 2008
Kuyukly said:
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:

No. I don't really care why you like GITS in the original more. Just quit trying to present your opinions like they're undeniable facts, because they're not.

When did I ever say that they were facts? XD it's not my fault that my posts always grab attention hun. Chill~!
Dec 7, 2008 8:34 AM

Jul 2008
Trie said:
hounddog said:
Uh...both? :)

Yeah I agree, cause yeah I don't like being too closed minded, and occasionally there are some pretty good dubs^^

QFT
Dec 7, 2008 10:51 AM

Feb 2007
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:

When did I ever say that they were facts? XD it's not my fault that my posts always grab attention hun. Chill~!

lol Conceited much. Seriously, all you posts are full of arrogance and claims about what type of persons we are.

And you claim bias has nothing to do with it and then say that you are biased. And why keep bringing up Disney's very small library of dubs?

By the way, saying "crap" isn't the only way of trolling ;)
Dec 7, 2008 10:59 AM

Oct 2008
Asrialys said:
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:
Rebella said:
Kuyukly said:

lol Conceited much. Seriously, all you posts are full of arrogance and claims about what type of persons we are.

And you claim bias has nothing to do with it and then say that you are biased. And why keep bringing up Disney's very small library of dubs?

By the way, saying "crap" isn't the only way of trolling ;)

I ain't arrogant =P
Well, Disney has the best dub because they're financially capable of paying A grade actors to dub for ghibli studio. I think A grade actors are better than actors in other dubbing studios because they're more experienced otherwise they wouldn't be A grade actors.
Are old dubbings included in your "animes with decent dubbings" list? They sound like they're reading the lines.
Dec 7, 2008 2:12 PM

Jan 2008
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
the_seventh_l said:
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

Just the english dub. :|
Dec 7, 2008 3:02 PM

Mar 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
the_seventh_l said:
Baby_Naruto said:
Gunbladewarrior said:
HarukoK said:

Just the english dub. :|

Then what did you mean by this? "I was just laughing because there are better dubs then it out."

Dec 7, 2008 4:00 PM

Oct 2008
Rebella said:

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla it all comes down to his, I'm biased. XD Just as I expected. It's internet after all. It is superior it's the original and it conveys the messeges the author of the story wrote just as intended. I've been watching animes ever since I was a kid hun, I've watched shows twice with a zillion dub and not one. I know the difference between a high quality dubbing and low quality. I did mention an example of good English dubbing and that was Disney's/Ghibli studio. I didn't say all dubbings were horrible. I didn't even type the word horrible.
You're the one who doesn't know about subjectivity since you're asking for an evidence.

You are asking me about a metal gear game? XD I bet your favourite metal gear game is mgs3 or mgs4 because it had t4e BEst GrafiX! Hell YEAH! I don't discuss metal gear with new comers Sorry. And the Japanese dubbing in metal gear is superior to the English dubbing. MGS3 dubbing was choppy and David Hayter did a bad job acting as big boss. Ocelot should have had a Russian accent just like Sokolov and then how come he talks in a Russian accent when he's in America and talks in American accent in Russia? Now you call that good dubbing?

Read my posts again, I said I don't use the word "crap" and I consider it trolling.

Oh child of little intelligence. At least you understood one point I was trying to squeeze into your biscuit of a brain, you are bias, and childish might I add. Ever since you were a kid you say? Child you are a kid in my eyes still, lets see here 22 years old you are? Poppycock!

Now if you had any maturity you wouldn't play the whole "No I'm not but you are" card. Please do educate yourself, I'm sure you could find an institution to teach you some good argument abilities, for your posts are loaded with fallacies and ignorance.

Oh and to comment on the whole subjectivity aspect its apparent you don't know what that word means, here let me make another attempt at educating your sponge cake little mind. Subjectivity means its open to anyone's view, presenting your view like fact is not being subjective therefore proof is needed in order to help justify your opinion as fact. I do hope you were capable of understanding that.

Oh I've seen this tactic all before young little girl, what are you now 12? Seriously you're just going with the ball in the complete opposite direction to avoid answering the question because you simply can't answer it. If you do answer you'll seem "defeated" and ashamed to your "online peers". I've seen it all too often in my many many years. Now this it what you presented yourself as, an arrogant child that proves everything correct due to your childish argument abilities. Did I ask you what your favorite Metal Gear game is? No, I asked you how do you feel about Japanese companies that hand pick the English voice cast and prefer that cast over the Japanese cast. And you simply could not answer beside go off spewing poppycock all over the place. In other words arrogant adolescent, you've only made yourself look unbelievable childish and just plain moronic as well as admitting everything I have been saying as correct. Deny it all you want impudent wretch, you know what I say is true even if you wont admit it. Everyone can see it, its as clear as day to anyone that has even an iota of maturity.

And if you must know, my favorite Metal Gear game would be a tie between Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake for the MSX or The Twin Snakes.

Now I bid you good day dear child, go run along and play with your "Laptop" of sorts and eat your scones. If you wish to discuss this further or wish to learn how to broaden your knowledge you can find me rather easily.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (63) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which anime in the top 10, deserves the love?

Spoonmaster12 - Nov 18, 2021

42 by DarkShame2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Underrated villains

JoeChip - 2 hours ago

12 by zbikk »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime as good as Evangelion/Utena?

Thecutedog - 12 hours ago

20 by Guilmon1 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » If 4Kids got the license to your favorite anime, how much would they have to change it?

TheBlockernator - Aug 26

37 by Jozuwa-_- »»
8 minutes ago

» Could reused Anime themes/cover music likely become a trend in Anime in the near future?

Jozuwa-_- - 7 hours ago

16 by DarkShame2 »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.