Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2013 8:48 PM
Feb 2011
dimsumftw said:
I was expecting the seiyuu to "stay with the body" too. Damn it, I was really anticipating hearing the seiyuu trying to voice the switched characters.
Slowdude said:
the switched mugi's kept their voice actors which ruins the whole joke.
Ditto. Seriously disappointed with how they kept their voices. Hearing them say things they normally wouldn't say would have been quite epic. Why, Toei?!
Dec 8, 2013 2:24 PM

Mar 2010
Im now wondering why he doesn't kill them right on the spot..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 19, 2014 10:29 AM

Dec 2012
Fiji said:
Hahaha. Luffy, Zoro, and Robin's face when wanting those warm clothes!!!
WolfWood37 said:
Oh yeah and also, BODY SWAP. Sanji has gone to heaven.
Those two moments were hilarious!!!! I mean even Robin went berserk for some warm clothes XD And Sanji got so lucky with the exchange... Plus Nami's voice when she realized who went to her body XD XD XD
Brook was awesome at this episode. Love it when sidekicks get some epic moments for themselves!
Ok Law is the boss but I want to understand his ability better cause up to now it's a little bit vague... I have to admit I love his voice and eyes.
May 6, 2014 4:23 PM

Jun 2012
Lol'd hard at Nami's tone / expression changing when she was doing roll call... "Chopper!... Franky!... GrrRRRR Sanji-kun!?"
Jun 7, 2014 9:08 PM

Oct 2012
So, that's why there's one girl in that group
Those... Rape faces is perfect xD

sarroush said:

This is why I prefer watching One Piece compared to reading it.

Lol this
"Signature removed"
Jan 16, 2015 10:16 PM

Jan 2015
great episode.. Law skills are amazing. Sanji is in heaven xD and the looking for coats was hilarious xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2015 2:51 AM

Oct 2013
Alvarito92 said:
great episode.. Law skills are amazing. Sanji is in heaven xD and the looking for coats was hilarious xD
It sure was xD

Aug 3, 2015 6:48 AM

Jun 2015
lmao sanji xDDD best luck ever, and it must've been the brains that have changed hearts have nothing to do with it, they must think first before writing anything, these things kinda frustrates me.
Sep 20, 2015 10:33 AM

Mar 2015
Law's ability wasnt this good back in seabody. The OP OP fruit bc in that room he is OP
Jan 14, 2016 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
Loved this episode!
Law is so badass!
Jul 24, 2016 9:28 PM

May 2013
LOL their predator instinct for the clothes xD
Brook to the rescue! He's so cool in this ep :'D

Tashigi is the one of the weakest "captains" EVER. I hope she dies or something >.> I hate her.
Aug 2, 2016 5:42 AM

Mar 2015
Ohh so it's the Op-Op fruit, he can do whatever he wants in that circle.. awesome power!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 12, 2016 5:14 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Sanji change by Nami!!! lol
Apr 17, 2017 11:51 AM

May 2014
Oh, come on how can you not like this arc?
It's hilarious, and there's Law!

Definitely interesting to learn more about his abilities though- it's kind of similar to Buggy's DF, only that Law can relocate practically anything so long as it's in his circle- even souls!

Sanji in Nami's body was pretty much expected- Oda wouldn't not take advantage of that situation. What made me laugh the most was Nami in Franky's body, mostly because her tyrannical personality just fits with his appearance XD

Law really is op though- just wondering what else he can do with his abilities as the story progresses and we get to see more of him. Not to mention that on top of that, he's a master swordsman! He's probably on par with, or perhaps even stronger than Luffy.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2017 6:25 PM

Oct 2014
All the negative comments. I guess it sure is different coming in late instead of waiting each week for the episodes.

Marathoning it is enjoyable and I don't really notice it dragging.

Law is really cool. His ability looked awesome from when he was first introduced and its really great to see it powered up like this.
Oct 29, 2017 9:26 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, Law is really funny, he switched their bodies.
Sanji is happy with it.
Sep 16, 2019 4:40 PM

Jun 2016
Just as Luffy imagined they would proceed, Usopp ended up carrying Robin, and Zoro ended up carrying Luffy. That was a funny call back. Although I was expecting them to do what they did after they were saved earlier, everything went according to expectations. That said, that isn't a criticism, this scene was awesome. The sheer coolness of Brook getting mad, freezing all the gun barrels, and easily taking them all out for the sake of his nakama, and then sheer coolness of Zoro taking out every shark himself was awesome. I laughed so hard at Brook’s line “My name is not worth mentioning. It’s Brook”, and the more serious and sad side of “Unforgivable?! Right back at you! I’m sick of losing friends!” was great. The effect of looking at the lake and seeing all of the sharks floating with brilliant, and then the monstrous Straw Hats freezing to death while picking out their prey had me crying. They remind me of all the way back in Drum Kingdom when Zoro was freezing and picked out a random soldier to take out and wear his clothes. The frozen effects and the red eyes make for some memorable reaction photos. I feel like Brook really likes to make a cool entrance but he can be a bit clumsy doing it.

Now, the second half of the episode which finally gave us a good understanding of how Law works. His “room” is like an operating room which he has full control over. It appears that any slice that he does in practice takes the length of the entire room, the only way to avoid it is to not be in the direction of that slice. Further, without slicing he seems to be able to scan and see what's inside of people's pockets and bodies and swap them with other things. Oddly enough, since when he cuts people apart it isn't inherently harmful I don't feel a serious threat when he's around. That said, if he really wanted to be serious I bet he could teleport his enemies hearts into his hand and simply crush them.

He has removed all of the snailsponders so that the headquarters cannot find out about what's going on and presumably he will kill or at least trap all of G-5 because how else would he stopped that from getting out? We had confirmation that Law cut up Leg-maro, it's no surprise and now that we see he is being the muscle for the master it makes more sense. I had assumed Law arrived here on his own volition, that he wasn't directly related to the master, but with him going to stop people that are intruding to the island for the master we can easily assume that the samurai arrived here and he took him out. Outside of that, Law swapped all of the hearts of the Straw Hats and body swapped them, which is quite comical, Sanji is a lucky man. I question why that was his method of stopping them, I presume he could have taken off their legs or something but maybe they were too far for that. And lastly, Law easily sliced through Tashigi who was eager to fight back. I feel like Tashigi is a tragic character. She tries so hard to uphold her justice and yet she often faces people like Crocodile or Law who completely invalidate it and treat her like a joke. She's gotten so much stronger but it's still doesn't seem like it's enough. Smoker even implied she has control of haki now. I suppose it's not so uncommon in the New World.

I'm curious how one would fight Law and that makes his confrontation with Smoker interesting. He has full control to manipulate whatever is in his room, so an obvious counter would be to fight him outside of the room like by sniping at him. To fight him within his room seems like a difficult task. I still don't fully understand the way he uses his fingers to manipulate things and it makes for how he's choosing to fight Smoker slightly confusing. Seeing how Smoker goes about this should make things even more clear. It’s also nice that two characters can fight for reasons hardly relevant to the Straw Hats, this world and its characters are great even if they aren’t the main characters.

As for changing the characters voices with the bodyswap, I agree with many. I don’t read the manga but as it was happening, I had to question that choice. If I was reading it, I would totally hear them speaking in their bodies voices. That in my mind comes off as way funnier and way more properly confusing.
Jan 23, 2021 11:14 PM

May 2016
Luffy's group weren't out for blood but they were certainly out for the clothes on those centaurs' backs lmao

Devil Fruit powers are already absurd enough but Trafalgar's powers is on a whole other level. What he can do within the confines of his room is only limited by his own imagination at this point. Hell, he can switch personalities around too.

May 12, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2017
Sanji reaction when he see tashigi XD

Poor nami get her body stolen by sanji 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jun 14, 2021 5:00 AM

Jun 2019
Sanji literally has his dreams hanging on his chest. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 22, 2021 5:52 AM

Aug 2021
Luffy zoro androbin were scary with that red looks in their eyes

Sanji after his struggle from 2 years in hell got lucky xDDD

Law is such a badass
Jul 5, 2022 9:13 PM

Jan 2021
Lmao Sanji got switched to Nami’s body bro is living his best life rn 😭
Jul 4, 2023 9:17 PM

Nov 2017
Law has some crazy snow globe/magic wand ability now. Pretty crazy. Not looking good for the navy right now in the new world, they lookin' pretty weak.
Jul 25, 2023 8:37 PM
Feb 2022
Chopper, Sanji, Franky, y Nami cambiaron de cuerpos. La parte del grupo de Luffy robando los abrigos estuvo mortal XD. Se viene Law contra Smoker.
Aug 7, 2023 10:31 AM
Oct 2019
Just when i thought Law vs Smoker is about to start, they haven't start yet.

Sanji be like: YES Nami Booba 🤣
Nov 6, 2023 12:07 PM

May 2021
Damn seeing Nami as Franky was the best thing I have seen in this anime yet . Also Sanji , so damn lucky!!!

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 20, 7:38 PM

Dec 2022
Sanji finally living his ultimate dreams, to be inside Nami ^_^
HE TURNED OUR SHIP INTO ABSTRACT ART!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» While One Piece is a Masterpiece, I Think the Wano Arc was Overhyped

BimJomp - Yesterday

20 by Hacker075 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 824 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SamBlack - Feb 3, 2018

55 by NoAllyn »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1110 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 29

35 by Sant1gger »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zq - Feb 18, 2008

50 by GT1Studios »»
5 hours ago

» Questions about One Pace

LittlexLittle - Jun 29

43 by Normalite »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.