Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

New
Pages (141) « First ... « 81 82 [83] 84 85 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2012 8:34 PM

Jan 2011
Sousei no Aquarion is up there... Along with Sailor Moon... (but probably Sousei no Aquarion...)
Aug 14, 2012 9:15 PM

Sep 2011
School Days and Another.
Aug 14, 2012 9:23 PM

Mar 2011
Probably Air, since it was incredibly boring. So boring that it was painful to watch.
Aug 14, 2012 10:07 PM

Feb 2012
Adding to my previous post in this thread:
There is some Beyblade spinoff on television in the mornings that i tried to watch while waiting for my bus to come.
How do spinning tops pass off as epic battles now? With all the yelling, calling names even though it's a SPINNING TOP with nothing resembling a living creature. God-awfully hysterical.
At least YuGiOh! has holograms to make the battles interesting.

Children's shows are weird.
VyudaliAug 14, 2012 10:11 PM
Aug 15, 2012 6:38 PM

Apr 2012
H20: Footprints in the Sand
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Aug 15, 2012 6:41 PM

Jul 2012
Another and Mirai Nikki are both terrible.
Aug 15, 2012 6:55 PM
Jul 2012
Elfen Lied by far

Mirai Nikki and Guilty Crown are horrible as well. SAO is pretty close to that level as well
Aug 15, 2012 6:56 PM
Jul 2012
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

the main character was annoying as hell. i watched a couple of episodes while over at a friend's house. I don't even know how he even finished it.

It was bad, the plotholes, the characters, I gave it 6 for making me finish it though
Aug 15, 2012 7:02 PM

Jul 2012
OVAs usually suck for me. But I've never watched a "super horrible" anime ever. If I drop an anime, it doesn't mean it sucks. It just means the anime didn't pique my interests or genre preference.
Aug 15, 2012 7:05 PM

Jan 2012
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

the main character was annoying as hell. i watched a couple of episodes while over at a friend's house. I don't even know how he even finished it.
JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

It was bad, the plotholes, the characters, I gave it 6 for making me finish it though

You kids need to stop watching dubbed.. srsly

shit dub will make any anime seems like shit (no shit?)

If you watched it subbed and still hated it, then please disregard this post.

@Topic

NGE takes the cake... always
Aug 15, 2012 7:07 PM
Jul 2012
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

I will not disregard the post, just because I wanted you to know I watched it subbed and still hated it.
Aug 15, 2012 7:10 PM

Jan 2012
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

I will not disregard the post, just because I wanted you to know I watched it subbed and still hated it.

Then you're lying to yourself. You have my condolences.
Aug 15, 2012 7:25 PM
Jul 2012
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

Nope, I hate the show after watching all of it and I hate all of the characters in the show.
Aug 15, 2012 7:31 PM

Jan 2012
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

Nope, I hate the show after watching all of it and I hate all of the characters in the show.

I see still you're in denial and anger stages. Depression stage is next, but I hope you can get through it; just know that everyone makes mistake. Give it some more time and you'll come to accept that mistake (lying to yourself in this case).

Stay safe, m8.
Aug 15, 2012 7:36 PM

May 2012
Eiken - http://myanimelist.net/anime/788/Eiken

I hate most ecchi's and this is why.
Aug 15, 2012 7:38 PM

Jul 2012
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

I see still you're in denial and anger stages. Depression stage is next, but I hope you can get through it; just know that everyone makes mistake. Give it some more time and you'll come to accept that mistake (lying to yourself in this case).

Stay safe, m8.

Because you know fuck opinions.
Aug 15, 2012 7:46 PM
Jul 2012
noyoureinsane said:
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

Stay safe, m8.

I thought he was just trolling me so I was just going to stop responding. Iaintevenmad
Aug 15, 2012 8:43 PM

Jan 2012
Mars of Destruction.

It was so bad that I laughed
Aug 15, 2012 9:47 PM

Sep 2011
noyoureinsane said:
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
JavierR said:
flaxman85 said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

JavierR said:
basher11 said:
The Law of Ueki

so. damn. terrible.

@Topic

Stay safe, m8.

Well that does seem to be the motto of MAL...
Aug 15, 2012 9:59 PM

Feb 2012
Dragonaut: The Resonance, or Xam'd: Lost Memories. Hated em both.

Aug 15, 2012 11:56 PM

Feb 2012
School days.For me it was just mindfuck how stupid the characters were.Even worse was that i was unable to perosnify myself with any of the characters in that anime(which is usually important to me) because that would imply I myself am a moron.
"Efficiency is not king, efficacy is."

Post a comment on my profile. Profile comments are fun.

Aug 16, 2012 12:02 AM

Dec 2008
Kämpfer
fokin idiotic
Aug 16, 2012 12:14 AM

Sep 2010
bluedragon777 said:
School days.For me it was just mindfuck how stupid the characters were.Even worse was that i was unable to perosnify myself with any of the characters in that anime(which is usually important to me) because that would imply I myself am a moron.

Sex, betrayal, sex, betrayal, rape, betrayal...it wasn't a pretty story.
Do you need to personify yourself with characters in story to understand and enjoy it? Yeah, you're gonna have trouble with stories where there's no clear cut "good guy" to save the day.

Aug 16, 2012 2:03 AM

Nov 2008
Tears to Tiara, Asura Cryin', GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Aug 16, 2012 6:26 AM

Jun 2012
Toriko or Nazo no Kanojo X That shits are boring, stupid and awful.
Aug 16, 2012 6:28 AM

Jan 2012
Anime_Name defending School Days again, sigh.
---
Aug 16, 2012 6:52 AM

Mar 2012
School Days/Toriko/Fairy Tail
End Zionazism
Aug 16, 2012 8:21 AM

Jul 2011
Heroman
Kanokon
Lemon Angel Project
Monochrome Factor
Aug 16, 2012 8:30 AM

Mar 2011
Mars of Destruction was bad, very bad, but it's so short that I can't say I really hate it.

MM! is terrible, as is Code-E, literally nothing happens, the characters are so cookie cutter it hurts, and nothing is achieved.

If school days had a different last episode, it could have been my most hated, because the first 11 episodes were so awful and rage-inducing like no other.
Aug 16, 2012 8:37 AM

Jun 2009
The second season of Kuroshitsuji was pretty awful.
Although Persona: Trinity Soul take the cake.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 16, 2012 8:59 AM

Dec 2010
shikabane hime
kyoukei snjou no horizon
mars of destruction
zombie loan

=)
Aug 20, 2012 5:28 PM

May 2012
Suzune-chan said:
The second season of Kuroshitsuji was pretty awful.

This ok.

IT FUCKING SUCKED
Aug 20, 2012 6:36 PM

Jun 2012
Well after reading a ton of the other answers I have nothing to say:)
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Aug 20, 2012 8:16 PM

Dec 2010
mars of destruction. no doubt
Aug 20, 2012 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
I liked everything i've watched so far, but it could change
Aug 20, 2012 9:23 PM

Jun 2012
I can't remember the name of this show but, It was a long time ago.. A friend of mine and I were looking for an Anime to rent from Movie Warehouse... What we found was.. disturbing..

The only thing I remember is this guy had a metal penis and it turned like a drill... {It actually had us laughing quite hard.}

Whatever that show was, It was the worse Anime I have ever experienced. Why would they have put that out in the normal movies? Uhg.
Aug 20, 2012 10:49 PM
Jul 2018
Eureka seven movie. it was so stupid that I skipped the most part
Aug 20, 2012 10:54 PM
Sep 2010
Clannad for me its terrible.
Aug 21, 2012 12:19 AM

Feb 2010
Yamibou is pretty much Kannazuki no Miko done wrong except Kannazuki no Miko was already done wrong and has a precarious score from me anyway because of Chikane and the musical score which the former lacked.

There's also Zoids Fuzors. You'd think a show about combining giant robots would be hard to mess up but somehow they did.

That's what I've completed. As far as dropped goes I know Tytania was a disappointment. Legend of the Galactic Heroes successor my ass.

Then there's Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o which is the only anime I've dropped in less than five minutes. The setting of the story gives an impression of subtlety but the characters were anything but. Identity crisis much? And I usually like these kind of shows.
Aug 21, 2012 3:19 AM

Mar 2012
Might as well say School Days...
Yes. Yes. My avatar is s sheep ._ .
Aug 21, 2012 3:36 AM
May 2012
@DeWinter
You are referring, I think, to Dead Leaves.
Twisted arse movie, though strangely entertaining. Worth it if you are under the influence of your preferred mind altering substance.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/974/Dead_Leaves

I research fairly well before watching any anime, so the worst for me would just be Grenadier. I enjoyed it, but really its just a poor Trigun with too much fanservice.
Aug 21, 2012 3:52 AM

Aug 2012
MEH-- said:
Might as well say School Days...

Amen
Aug 21, 2012 3:54 AM
Apr 2012
The only show I've rated 1 is Clannad
Aug 21, 2012 4:03 AM

Apr 2012
I don't know if they were mentioned before, but I think Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and especially Final Approach were horrible >_<
Aug 21, 2012 1:37 PM

Jun 2012
TheNumber13 said:
@DeWinter
You are referring, I think, to Dead Leaves.
Twisted arse movie, though strangely entertaining. Worth it if you are under the influence of your preferred mind altering substance.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/974/Dead_Leaves

Nope, That wasn't it.

Thanks for trying to figure it out though and warning me, I'll stay away from that one too. haha
Aug 21, 2012 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
Might hurt some, but for me it was Gurren Lagann. I know it's supposed to get ultra awesome the last ten episodes, but after the first 10 I couldn't endure more of it. And I watched some crappy animes though :/

Aug 21, 2012 3:04 PM

Apr 2011
Houkago no Pleiades is one of them.
Aug 21, 2012 4:47 PM

Jun 2012
Love Hina, Saiyuki. Ugly
"The true value of a man lies not in what he has, but what it is."
"Do not be fooled by appearances. Many people do not look as stupid as they really are."
"There is a light that minds not to judge by appearances. The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible."
By Oscar Wilde

Aug 21, 2012 5:39 PM

Aug 2012
Asura Cryin. Boring. Boring. Boring.
Aug 21, 2012 5:47 PM
Oct 2011
Gilgamesh
Pages (141) « First ... « 81 82 [83] 84 85 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime that one really likes that would likely suck if they suddenly started a continuation

ColourWheel - Yesterday

9 by bellingsince05 »»
13 minutes ago

» What's a hidden gem anime you've watched and would recommend?

Eternal_Rest - Yesterday

41 by DigiCat »»
24 minutes ago

» Bad dialogues

JoeChip - 1 hour ago

4 by Gashadokur0 »»
29 minutes ago

» Shoujo anime recommendations

Daniellaaa - 2 hours ago

8 by Zarutaku »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Have you ever felt disappointed by a series thinking it was tagged incorrectly?

rohan121 - Apr 7

26 by Lucifrost »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.