Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jul 29, 2012 7:58 AM

Nov 2009
LoliYandere said:
I forgot to ask this, but if you have sex in SAO then do you cum your pants irl?

technically, read the 16.5 for more details
Jul 29, 2012 8:01 AM

Jun 2010
kamikaze_1996 said:
-MgZ_ said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

not really, i think they made the right decision because
That's certainly a possibility but can't they just detail every scene and animate each chapter in volume one with including every little things in it? I believe it would even reach something like 24 episodes if they can do it well. Though that requires a lot of time to Animate the novel. I don't mind waiting for a perfect adaptation of SAO though. Then they can just release OVA's for the side stories. Oh wait. That will be bad because the side stories also have a lot of importance to the main story. Maybe you're right. I take back what I said. It will be really hard if they follow the novel. They should have just made two episodes per arc and not rush things. Why would they even want to animate vol 3 + 4? Can't they just do it later after focusing in volume one and two? Is it bad to have a lot of episodes and seasons? Or they can't afford it?

ataraxial said:
Accel World... Haru makes watching that show like watching NTR.

^True.
Jul 29, 2012 8:09 AM

Apr 2012
Am I the only who thinks the story is kinda different than the manga ? ( maybe I didn't read it well ) anyways that's a good thing somehow makes me wonder whats gonna happen next ..

My favorite thing about this episode it has got to be Silicia face emotions xD . Or when she was held by the monster .

[ Spoiler Alert ]

And i'm not sure but I think this one is a filler
"You must be joking" -Gorobei
Jul 29, 2012 8:15 AM

Apr 2012
Btw who is ur favorite character ?

Mine HAS TO BE Cline :)

He is sooo awesome . and a SAMURAI ! with a FREAKING KATANA :D
Jul 29, 2012 8:23 AM

May 2010
Not bad episode
Jul 29, 2012 8:31 AM

Mar 2012
xRaiNx said:
Btw who is ur favorite character ?

Mine HAS TO BE Cline :)

He is sooo awesome . and a SAMURAI ! with a FREAKING KATANA :D

So far, Sachi, but only because no one has really been developed much and I like her face.
A very close second would be Silica, of course, with her lolimouto charms.
Jul 29, 2012 8:42 AM

Jul 2012
i think this was the most intresting episode ever. First they refers MMO psychology and i was very enjoyed saw that. Second, i'm very pleased floor logic. maybe Kirito in 50th floor but he still walk around lower floors and that means lower floors didn't forgotten.

And i like silica.

Sorry about bad English...
Jul 29, 2012 8:44 AM

Jun 2012
Loved it. Seeing the badass mode was awesome. Was a nice change from the previous episode.
Jul 29, 2012 8:47 AM
Oct 2008
I really like how well they animated this side story really well done it doesn't feel to rush compared to the previous 2 episodes I still wonder why the front line players still look like level 10-20 in our current MMORPG games lol >.>

Here some parody of this series

For Asuna fans don't worry she'll appear in the upcoming episodes :)
Jul 29, 2012 9:02 AM
Nov 2011
Plot won't be moving next week either for those of you who are curious. Since they are going the chronological order, which IMO is a mistake, they will have to get through most of the side stories first before moving on.

Regardless, i don't care what anyone says, this has been great so far. While personally i only agree with little less than half of the top 50 anime. I've been glad the whining has been kept to a reasonable level.

I think it's wrong but judge things based on hype. It never cease to amaze me how people can be disappointed by hype alone, and actually grade things harsher based on hype. Look around at the 8.64 area's anime. I think it easily matches up to anything that's close to that score, therefore it should be a justified score.

TL DR: whine less, watch more. cuts are necessary when you port a novel into an anime. The best stories will never belong to an anime, simply because of more content and detail can be provided by a novel. If your complaining about animes not doing a good enough job, maybe you should read novels instead. (and that's not to bash anyone at any level, it's just simply more efficient and better for them as well)
Jul 29, 2012 9:11 AM

May 2012
I quite liked the episode C: Even though it was a SS, can't wait for it to go back to the main story.
Jul 29, 2012 9:37 AM

Feb 2009
mike13531 said:
Plot won't be moving next week either for those of you who are curious. Since they are going the chronological order, which IMO is a mistake, they will have to get through most of the side stories first before moving on.
Actually, next episode is very relevant to the plot.
Reasons being

That is, if they decide to animate it properly. So yeah.
Jul 29, 2012 9:42 AM

Jan 2010
kamikaze_1996 said:
DaiTomodachi said:
This was a great episode, but when will we see Asuna and the rest of the people in episode 2?

asuna will show up next episode :)

Yaaaahh! Let the romancing begin!
Jul 29, 2012 9:59 AM

Feb 2011
Kirito is such a kind badass guy.
Jul 29, 2012 10:14 AM

Dec 2010
Plot begins on november 2024 right?
Jul 29, 2012 10:18 AM

Apr 2012
MrChu said:
I really like how well they animated this side story really well done it doesn't feel to rush compared to the previous 2 episodes I still wonder why the front line players still look like level 10-20 in our current MMORPG games lol >.>

Here some parody of this series

For Asuna fans don't worry she'll appear in the upcoming episodes :)

I totally LOLZ'D at the 3rd one bcz it is soo Frikkin true xD
Jul 29, 2012 10:34 AM
Jan 2010
What a horrible episode. And the MC is just one giant Deus Ex Machina.
Jul 29, 2012 10:38 AM

Feb 2010
Lol. I was waiting for her to *die* or like the revival of her pet will be unsuccessful.

XD
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 29, 2012 10:52 AM

Mar 2010
I loved this episode and Silica. <3

Such an awesome show.
Jul 29, 2012 11:00 AM

Jul 2011
really nice episode. Keiko was really cute! <3
Jul 29, 2012 11:01 AM

Jun 2008
FantasyHeaven said:

Because the MC is the most devoted SAO player from all the Beta testers.

He's just that GOOD.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 29, 2012 11:03 AM

Mar 2012
kaimax said:
FantasyHeaven said:

Because the MC is the most devoted SAO player from all the Beta testers.

He's just that GOOD.

Yeah, it doesn't qualify as Deus Ex Machina if it's justified and we expect it.
Jul 29, 2012 11:08 AM

Jun 2008
Lol, picking up lolis and watching getting tentacle raped like a boss.

helderplus said:
The hype around this anime is much greater than the anime itself!

Yeah the anime until now isn't anynothing that awesome really. But if you see some reviews you will get why. People giving it ten and reviewing it as awesome because of what it is to show if it's like the novels. WTF! The anime is the anime, nothing should be rated because of something else.
Jul 29, 2012 12:05 PM
May 2012
Better than episode 1-3, but not great.
Again, just a random story from 'that world'. A shame. It kind of looks like a slice of life anime now, while I want episodes where they show how they get out of that world. I want to know more about the groups, what they are doing, etc., but the only thing they are animating is slice of life. Again, a shame.
The ecchi scenes were pretty good in the beginning, until the monsters. Then it became annoying.

At least the music was good.
Jul 29, 2012 12:20 PM
Jun 2012
Seems like its starting to pick up a little. Can't wait till the next episode :D
Jul 29, 2012 12:26 PM

Feb 2012
Kirito was a fucking boss, serves that Rosalia right.

Silica and Pina were adorable, I liked to see her get embarrassed.

zilentworld said:
greenmush said:
Level 78? or something? Im starting to wonder what the max level of the game is lol.

How about a spoiler tag, you fucking idiot.
Jul 29, 2012 12:28 PM
May 2012
Just a quick question... how did the "Orange" leader conceal her orange status to green again? I'm just a lil confuzzled.
Jul 29, 2012 12:29 PM
Apr 2011
Not a bad adaptation for this side story, but of Silica could have been shown in the beginning. 4/5

Now, I don't think that it is such a good idea to adapt every single side story in Volume 2 so shortly. The time skips after every episode are ridiculous. It just doesn't work in anime.
I felt that the whole point of Volume 2 was to illustrate life inside Sword Art Online not part of the front lines. The anime doesn't carry out that feeling.

It is a shame that Sword Art Online was adapted like this, but I'm not sure how else it could have been adapted, considering how many side stories there are. Well, the anime is still better than I expected.
Jul 29, 2012 12:31 PM
Apr 2011
AnimeeeWatcher said:
Just a quick question... how did the "Orange" leader conceal her orange status to green again? I'm just a lil confuzzled.

She didn't harm any player directly. She only led a guild filled with Orange players, in which she would lure out other players for her guild.
Jul 29, 2012 12:51 PM

Jul 2011
-MgZ_ said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
-MgZ_ said:
kamikaze_1996 said:

That's certainly a possibility but can't they just detail every scene and animate each chapter in volume one with including every little things in it? I believe it would even reach something like 24 episodes if they can do it well. Though that requires a lot of time to Animate the novel. I don't mind waiting for a perfect adaptation of SAO though. Then they can just release OVA's for the side stories. Oh wait. That will be bad because the side stories also have a lot of importance to the main story. Maybe you're right. I take back what I said. It will be really hard if they follow the novel. They should have just made two episodes per arc and not rush things. Why would they even want to animate vol 3 + 4? Can't they just do it later after focusing in volume one and two? Is it bad to have a lot of episodes and seasons? Or they can't afford it?

i dont really know the exact reason why they decided to rush arcs in order to fit vol.3+4 when what they should of done was focused the entire 24 episodes on vol1+2 and then make a sequel next year with vol+3+4, this way would boost sales (more episodes more money) and it wouldn't have such bad pacing, its either they are really stupid or they didn't have a choice in the matter
Jul 29, 2012 12:57 PM
Jun 2010
MidnightPride said:
antonn said:
Jimqi said:
In retrospect SAO as a game is completely unbalanced. Someone 30ish levels higher shouldn't be able to heal tank 6 people with a .4% regen rate.

What MMOs have you played? In most MMOs lv makes a huge difference in stats/hp. Tanking a group of people 30lvs lower than you should be nothing.

Couldn't have said it better and, also in sword art online information is key the way you assign and, build you skills is just as important you could go ranking your defence for weeks and, become untouchable according to the LN you rank skills by using them.

It's safe to say kirito who is a solo player stresses defence before offence.

Not with a <1% passive regen and no other buffs active. He's not even trying to block. I don't know what MMO's you've been playing but passive regen should never exceed the damage output of 6 people. (taking into account that the difference between level 1 and 30 is a lot larger than between 44 and 78)
Jul 29, 2012 1:17 PM

Jul 2009
kamikaze_1996 said:
-MgZ_ said:
Which is the biggest mistake that they made. I don't understand why are they doing it in chronological order. There's a lot of demerits in it. The broadcast of Haruhi wasn't in chronological order but people still understood and liked it. I bet we get to see a flat-out Fate/Zero popularity if they just followed the SAO novel correctly.

Definitely agree with kamikaze here. The only thing that makes sense is to release the vol 2 episodes either chronologically or as specials that are broadcasted after the whole series is finished airing. Even though people are complaining about wanting to get to the main story, interrupting the story by airing the vol 2 side stories between the volume 1 and 3 story arcs would definitely make people complain even more.

Also, Haruhi was broadcast out of order precisely because they wanted the more exciting episodes to be at the end of the first cour. As kamikaze said, airing SAO vol 1 and vol 2 non-chronologically would have the opposite effect.
Jul 29, 2012 1:21 PM
Mar 2012
dropped, this show is really overrated. Too bad, I like rpg style
Jul 29, 2012 1:24 PM

Jan 2011
Jimqi said:
MidnightPride said:
antonn said:
Jimqi said:
In retrospect SAO as a game is completely unbalanced. Someone 30ish levels higher shouldn't be able to heal tank 6 people with a .4% regen rate.

What MMOs have you played? In most MMOs lv makes a huge difference in stats/hp. Tanking a group of people 30lvs lower than you should be nothing.

Couldn't have said it better and, also in sword art online information is key the way you assign and, build you skills is just as important you could go ranking your defence for weeks and, become untouchable according to the LN you rank skills by using them.

It's safe to say kirito who is a solo player stresses defence before offence.

Not with a <1% passive regen and no other buffs active. He's not even trying to block. I don't know what MMO's you've been playing but passive regen should never exceed the damage output of 6 people. (taking into account that the difference between level 1 and 30 is a lot larger than between 44 and 78)

sure they do i may not agree with games that have those kind of passives but it kinda depends on how the level scaling is in SAO, Tera for one as much as i hate it for this but just 4 levels is such a huge difference in power that someone 20 level higher is nearly impossible for lowbies to kill in if theres a large group of them.
Jul 29, 2012 1:26 PM

Jun 2012
Now that the show has been confirmed for 25 episodes, these past couple make a lot of sense now. This show is most likely going to world build in this first cour then come out with a lot of strong character development in the second cour. There have a been a ton of shows in the past which I nearly dropped because of this pattern. Kobato is one example. I see the show in a different light now and appreciate it a lot more. I know they'll focus on Kirito's journey soon but for now I'm enjoying the episodic world build style this show is gong for atm.

Other Thoughts

People who have read the LN, will this girl appear in the future or was this a one time thing?
HybridMBLJul 29, 2012 3:15 PM
Jul 29, 2012 1:29 PM

Oct 2009
Ep 1 got the plot starting, ep 2 to 4 already look like fillers, or am I wrong? I guess it's to give more background on how the game works before going to the main topic which is I guess the 'front line'.

Edit: I should reword it a bit, I remember ep2 was still part of the main plot.
Jul 29, 2012 1:47 PM

Mar 2009
What kind of story is this? Everything is being rushed. Is it gonna be like this from now on? In every ep, will there be a character who needs help and is Kirito gonna help them? Or is he gonna try to avenge every fuckin' person in the game? That's it ?
And for the god's sake when did he become level 78 ? What's happening?
Aaaaagh i cant catch up with this show D: i feel dizzy D:

And why people givin' so much high score for this show? Is it because of the novel? Is it that good? If it keeps continue like this i might drop it D:
Jul 29, 2012 2:02 PM

Jun 2008
Hybridbloodszak said:

People who have read the LN, will this girl appear in the future or was this a one time thing?

Just a confirmation, no major spoilers is in there.

-Hysteria- said:
What kind of story is this? Everything is being rushed. Is it gonna be like this from now on? In every ep, will there be a character who needs help and is Kirito gonna help them? Or is he gonna try to avenge every fuckin' person in the game? That's it ?

And why people givin' so much high score for this show? Is it because of the novel? Is it that good? If it keeps continue like this i might drop it D:

This is because all these episode that you see are "side stories", in which they were written as a "prequel" in volume 2. Volume 2 was used to explain "A LOT" of events that happened before Chapter 1. That's why it's fast lightning speed. All of these events appears as small flashbacks in Volume 1. But fans wanted to know more about the world, so Volume 2 was made, a compilation of side stories. It's honestly a bad move in this adaptation, because as I said These stories were written in the mind as prequels, explanations of Kirito's short flashbacks.

He became Lvl 78 is because he was level 78 in this chapter, nothing really special about it besides he's an awesome SAO player. And do you honestly want to see an anime about "grinding levels" or an anime about "clearing a game"?

High scores = Mostly by people who already read the Light Novels. They already know how the story went and will adjust the scores accordingly. SAO is a popular light novel in Japan.

Just be patient and wait when the actual plot (chapter 1) comes. Just treat these early episode as builds ups explaining the game and Kirito's development as why he became the infamous Soloist Beater Black Swordsman
kaimaxJul 29, 2012 2:09 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 29, 2012 2:14 PM

Feb 2012
Cute ep. Silicia was so kawaiii.

Still not sure what I think about the whole anime yet though since these past 3 eps have been just side stories so far.
Jul 29, 2012 2:35 PM
Jan 2012
I actually found this episode to be pretty well done and not rushed like the last episode where we barely knew the "Black Cats". I liked the scene where Kirito is being swung at by 7 guys and how all the marks were phasing through him. Kirito is still awesome as always.

Also, I think the next episode is going to be really rushed because there's a ton of details that they're going to have to fit in to understand.
Jul 29, 2012 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
That dragon is so cute^^ And this episode was good too.
Sometimes Kirito seems like an intimidating character and I'm glad he didn't start off as a newbie in the game.

Jul 29, 2012 2:51 PM

Nov 2009
I'm also agree with kaimax, those side stories explain lots of thing that happen in SAO world, as a light novel reader, the novel itself is no different when the author first introduced kirito as a high level player in SAO, and everything started at 74th floor without any explanations, it's the truth.

Technically the novel didn't portray how he reach that high level, and u guys honestly want to see how he level up from 1 - 78 in the entire anime? Killing mobs, level up, spending points on skills, eat, sleep then keep doing it until he reaches his current level, he is a solo player and that's what hes entirely doing in SAO and u guys want to show all of that into anime?

So basically instead of portraying side story which helps who haven't read the novel to understand more about the SAO world ( we know about orange player, guild, etc and pet tamer in this episode), some people prefer the leveling progress to be shown on the show *sigh.

Introducing side story first is a wise choice I must say, so u guys won't be amazed by the awesomeness of the plot later on.

My perspective on the show was quite normal, not until I read the light novel and realize what they intend to do with each episode. This is the case with Harry Potter, It's the novel made the movies famous, not the other way around.
Takana_no_HanaJul 29, 2012 2:58 PM
Jul 29, 2012 2:55 PM

Apr 2012
This episode was awesome :D I really hope they start focusing more on the plot and covering what was missed in flashbacks :x And FINALLY a badass male lead in a somewhat harem anime :0

And I agree with vendetta, in the anime, their at least trying to give the audience a sense of how he got to where he started in the LN, I just wished they covered the SS's in more detail :/

And for those of you out there who don't think that at this rate the anime will last the full 25 episodes announced, I don't wanna spoil anything, but it will last. The final floors of SAO is where the main story actually takes place, and there's lot's more story to cover after as well.
OvenPotatoJul 29, 2012 3:03 PM
Jul 29, 2012 3:49 PM

Jul 2010
Kirito is really getting strong. They all keep underestimating him. Can't they see his level or something?

Silica was cute. I would've liked to see the revival of Pina, but alas, I don't think we'll be seeing Silica again anytime soon.

Jul 29, 2012 3:54 PM

Apr 2012
Onyxthegreat said:
Kirito is really getting strong. They all keep underestimating him. Can't they see his level or something?

Silica was cute. I would've liked to see the revival of Pina, but alas, I don't think we'll be seeing Silica again anytime soon.

Yes you can't see other people levels because it is in their screen , not even when partying you can't see it . BUT you can peek it through the other players screen .. have you seen episode 3 ?

if u haven't seen episode 3 don't open the spoiler
Jul 29, 2012 4:24 PM

Mar 2009
kaimax said:
Hybridbloodszak said:

-Hysteria- said:

This is because all these episode that you see are "side stories", in which they were written as a "prequel" in volume 2. Volume 2 was used to explain "A LOT" of events that happened before Chapter 1. That's why it's fast lightning speed. All of these events appears as small flashbacks in Volume 1. But fans wanted to know more about the world, so Volume 2 was made, a compilation of side stories. It's honestly a bad move in this adaptation, because as I said These stories were written in the mind as prequels, explanations of Kirito's short flashbacks.

He became Lvl 78 is because he was level 78 in this chapter, nothing really special about it besides he's an awesome SAO player. And do you honestly want to see an anime about "grinding levels" or an anime about "clearing a game"?

High scores = Mostly by people who already read the Light Novels. They already know how the story went and will adjust the scores accordingly. SAO is a popular light novel in Japan.

Just be patient and wait when the actual plot (chapter 1) comes. Just treat these early episode as builds ups explaining the game and Kirito's development as why he became the infamous Soloist Beater Black Swordsman

Of course i'd like to see the "clearing a game." But it was like in episode 2 he was all alone then in episode 3 he lost his teammates in 4 he saved the little girl and i just couldnt follow the story :D and it would be nice not to level up to 78 all of a sudden. He could've make progress a little bit slowly you know..Just a little bit..
well i understand how they wanted to show us the game world but it was a complicated way to do it :d
anyhow i'm not dropping it yet cuz LN is waaaay too popular so i'd like to see what this all about.And i might even like it in the end.
Jul 29, 2012 4:53 PM
Jan 2012
-Hysteria- said:
kaimax said:
Hybridbloodszak said:

-Hysteria- said:

Of course i'd like to see the "clearing a game." But it was like in episode 2 he was all alone then in episode 3 he lost his teammates in 4 he saved the little girl and i just couldnt follow the story :D and it would be nice not to level up to 78 all of a sudden. He could've make progress a little bit slowly you know..Just a little bit..
well i understand how they wanted to show us the game world but it was a complicated way to do it :d
anyhow i'm not dropping it yet cuz LN is waaaay too popular so i'd like to see what this all about.And i might even like it in the end.

I've read the LN and I agree that watching the story when its not in sequence really screws it up. They should have followed what the LN did and do episode 1 and straight into Floor 74 and make the side stories into 2-3 episode OVAs. That way, it would give each chapter slightly more than 1 episode per chapter. (In the Light Novel, floor 74 starts on chapter 5 and ends on 25 so 20 chapters spread into 24 episodes. Not much more, but at least it's something.
Jul 29, 2012 5:28 PM

Aug 2011
Fanservice token loli. Acts like harem bait. Suddenly: little sister figure. LOL k.

Not impressed by Kirito. He's just overleveled as fuck. Would've been cool if he had just butchered those people--at least the bitch queen. Yawn.

TwinBrave said:
Needs MAWR PLOT.
This. Whatever happened to all the fanboys raving that the story was oh-so-awesome?
Jul 29, 2012 5:50 PM

Feb 2012
DraconisMarch said:
Fanservice token loli. Acts like harem bait. Suddenly: little sister figure. LOL k.

Not impressed by Kirito. He's just overleveled as fuck. Would've been cool if he had just butchered those people--at least the bitch queen. Yawn.

TwinBrave said:
Needs MAWR PLOT.
This. Whatever happened to all the fanboys raving that the story was oh-so-awesome?

Clearly you haven't read any of the LN readers comments about the plot and, I'm guessing your also ignorant of the fact that episodes 2-4 have all been side stories and, we have only seen the main story in episode 1.
Jul 29, 2012 5:50 PM

Jul 2011
DraconisMarch said:

TwinBrave said:
Needs MAWR PLOT.

funny enough, he threatened to kill them in the novel but i suppose they didn't wanna go over the top

if you even bothered to read the previous posts you would know that this discussion was already cleared, but ill save you time looking through previous pages and say it again, its still introducing the characters and setting things into motion by introducing key aspects of the game, like in this episode they introduced one key element of SAO, the orange and red players

astray71 said:

I've read the LN and I agree that watching the story when its not in sequence really screws it up. They should have followed what the LN did and do episode 1 and straight into Floor 74 and make the side stories into 2-3 episode OVAs. That way, it would give each chapter slightly more than 1 episode per chapter. (In the Light Novel, floor 74 starts on chapter 5 and ends on 25 so 20 chapters spread into 24 episodes. Not much more, but at least it's something.

it wouldn't work, i will admit that each chapter in vol.1 is long, but thats mostly because it does other things than telling the story such as describing the characters emotions and the scenery in SAO, it does a pretty good job of that but it just won't work in the anime, they would only need to animate the story and if they did it at the pace of around one chapter per episode the pacing will be horribly slow

they will need to add in material from the volume 2 side stories to balance it out, also the Volume 2 side stories explain a lot of things in later volumes and they will just end up animating the rest of the volumes without it making sense

also they are planning to animate vol.3+4 so they needed to animate the ss stories quickly and get them out of the way so that they could spend more episodes animating the main story of vol.1

you could argue that they could of just done the SAO non-linear method but ive already said why that won't work
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2012

735 by Artromex »»
8 hours ago

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 3 )

inthelovedotorg - Jun 11

110 by Cituriix »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2012

1301 by Artromex »»
Yesterday, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1270 by Artromex »»
Jun 26, 1:33 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2012

769 by Artromex »»
Jun 25, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.