Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 27, 2012 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
i haven't even seen this anime but thank god it's over oh my god .___.
Dont touch me I'm in despair.
Mar 27, 2012 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
I am pleased, the fight had some nice style to it. I particularly liked the reflection in the drop of blood. And the return of 80's style Number One! Yeeah~~!

It could only have been better if they decided to end the anime series with Aizen, instead of this awkward transition ark into nothing.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Mar 27, 2012 1:54 PM

Apr 2011
Bleach will never end lol, see you in 1 year :D

10/10 anime
10/10 episode
Mar 27, 2012 1:55 PM

Apr 2011
Bleach will never end lol, see you in 1 year :D

episode 10/10
anime 10/10
Mar 27, 2012 1:57 PM

Apr 2011
The whole business about Ichigo taking Ginjo's body back wasn't in the manga?! That's odd that they'd put that in and cut out other parts from the manga

Update: I guess taking Ginjo's body back was in the manga. I was misinformed
Lotus97Mar 31, 2012 11:42 AM
Mar 27, 2012 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
Wow.. A beautiful episode :)
I'm really gonna miss Bleach. Although it wasn't as much a part of my childhood as Naruto (Bleach being on ADULT Swim xD), I still have loved it since I started watching it. It's really the end of an era as another post said. I don't know what to say. It's not like I'm really sad for it ending, as it should have ended after Aizen, it's just that I'm gonna miss it. :)

The best part of Bleach was definitely the Soul Society Arc. So well-paced and wonderful, I remember watching episode after episode and being so enchanted by Ichigo and Rukia. Sadly, it lost much of that good pacing and well-developed plot as the series progressed, but for a loong shounen it's inevitable as the story is just stretched way too much. I do feel like the rubber band snapped though (using my analogy xD) when the Fullbring Arc started. Bleach was already stretched too much by the end of the Aizen arc; they needed to end it and the manga also. Of course though, because it's insanely popular the story struggled on. And honestly, it wasn't AS BIG of a disappointment as I thought. Though not nearly as engaging as before, Bleach still entertained me.

SO I will continue to read the manga (no matter how hard to follow the fight scenes are -_-") and patiently (I'm not anxious ^-^) wait for a continuation :D

Bleach gets a 7/10 from me :) Might of been 8 but it just lost its vigor. (vigor? xD)
Mar 27, 2012 2:11 PM

Jan 2012
I liked the ending and it will be one I will always remember. Well untill Bleach comes back and get's the real ending when the manga ends.

To the people who says it should have ended after the Aizen arc, I agree with you to an extent. Since if it did end there it would hae left some major plot holes in the series like the Spirit King and the back story of Ichigo's father.
❑ Single
❑ Taken
✔ Mentally dating a character that doesn't actually exist
Mar 27, 2012 3:01 PM

Nov 2007
After all these years it just feels weird to set it as completed...
Mar 27, 2012 3:11 PM

Apr 2011
So SNS, Ano Natsu, Familiar of Zero, Nisemonogatari, Gintama etc, basically all of the awesome anime's have ended and now the LEAST awesome one just finally ended? Well Bleach, you will be slightly missed.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 27, 2012 3:14 PM

Feb 2012
Inugirlz said:
If so, they need to not delay it too much but i guess it also depends on how long the last arc will be...

It's gonna be longer than the Arrancar arc (Kubo said it which means a couple of years) and the manga is like what, 5 or 6 chapters ahead. No point in continuing the anime at this moment unless they did fillers for at least a year. But I have to say I miss a statement from the producers, we can't take that "mata ne" as guarantee.

ElenirLachlagos said:
WTF?! I didn't know Bleach would end now. WTF? But... Grimmjow. Nel. More Renji. What am I gonna do now?

Jut read it ;)

chopstix121 said:
is this legit the final arc or is this just filler?

The Fullbringer arc was in the manga, the last arc started in the manga a few weeks ago, it's great so far.

Lotus97 said:
The whole business about Ichigo taking Ginjo's body back wasn't in the manga?! That's odd that they'd put that in and cut out other parts from the manga

Huh? It was, not the actual transfer though.
ZhouMar 27, 2012 3:19 PM
Mar 27, 2012 3:24 PM

Apr 2011
I hate the fact that it ended :(

I really wanted to see the final arc get animated.
Mar 27, 2012 3:25 PM

Nov 2010
Feels weird to set Bleach as "completed"

as for the show overall, I give it 8/10, I've enjoyed the ride and unlike Naruto I have even enjoyed the fillers in bleach so I've never had stop watching for an extended period of time so it's gonna be weird having it gone.
Mar 27, 2012 3:39 PM

Sep 2011
Man it's weird seeing Bleach in my completed list, eventhough we all know it's really just on a break! It was the first anime series I started watching properly and actually got me into anime for the most part. Great memories but I'm glad they're taking a break instead of those horrible fillers!
Mar 27, 2012 3:46 PM

May 2008
It was a fun series to watch, I am going miss this series...a little bit.

Bankai.
Mar 27, 2012 3:48 PM

Aug 2011
Lovely episode! Seems like they took more time over the last ep, the shots were a little flashier than usual. Glad Ginjo's dead, Tsukishima should stay dead, and I want Riruka back.

I love when the final episode has different timings for the OP/ED and this was no different. OP was tied in great, the new ED scenes were really nostalgic of everyone's personality. I adore the songs in both. I chuckled at Ichigo saying goodbye to Rukia at the end, obviously he was also poking fun at the viewers too.

I can't believe it's over, I still remember my first time watching this show nearly 7 years ago. One of my first proper forays into anime of course. Looking back, it's been with me through some huge changes in life. The series is not the greatest but it's the other personal factors which contribute to the impact its had on me.

I fucking love Bleach, but I won't miss it.

Its a good idea to have an extended break until it undoubtably comes back with a bang (that final arc needs to be animated dammit!) As for me, I'll take my time enjoying other shows and now I feel like its a good idea to get started on the manga after putting it off for so long.

"See you again..." old friend.

(100th post tribute)
DakoMar 27, 2012 5:14 PM
Mar 27, 2012 3:54 PM

Mar 2009
about damn time.

5/10
Mar 27, 2012 3:54 PM

Dec 2009
So how many years do you guys expect to see Bleach Z or Bleach Shippuden?
Mar 27, 2012 3:57 PM
Aug 2011
I like the ending their were a few changes but still great and remember people ichigo never said the end he said see you later ;)
Mar 27, 2012 4:00 PM

Jun 2010
Bleach will always be remembered by me. It was one of the first anime that got me hooked on anime. Will continue to read the manga for that Final Arc. Can't believe this and Gintama ended. Maybe a movie for the final arc lol. And the amazing opening and ending that got me hooked on anime music and other jpop/jrock.
Mar 27, 2012 4:03 PM
Aug 2010
Kubo said he cried watching the last episode on twitter. Man, I'm gonna miss Bleach.
Mar 27, 2012 4:08 PM
Nov 2011
i cried my favorite anime ended it
ended not even close to what i imagined a few years back
well i still have the manga <3
Mar 27, 2012 4:17 PM

Jul 2010
Overall Bleach has been 4th in my long running series since I added Fairy Tail to it. Even though it is, I"ve watched 366 episodes of this anime, and even if there were those bleak times of filler or just 3/4 of whatever came after soul society arc and Rukia which was annoying... I STILL WATCHED IT ALL AND I'M GIVING IT A 9/10!!!!
Mar 27, 2012 4:17 PM

Aug 2010
WOW that was such a good episode! The ending montage.. omg so perfect *o*
I guess what "made the cake" for me was seeing all the shinigami captains & lieutenants.
Toshiro & Hinamori made me swoon c:
And seeing Hisagi and Kensei was cool too!
I won't mention every single person but those were my favorites to see.
OH LOL & MAYURI LMAO. I missed his creeperness..

I thought Kon would be in the final episode but I guess not...
Mar 27, 2012 4:24 PM

Feb 2012
Linkark07 said:
So how many years do you guys expect to see Bleach Z or Bleach Shippuden?

2 years, my call.
Mar 27, 2012 4:48 PM

Jun 2010
and so it ends...bleach will always be a special series in my heart.
come back soon...cuz i might start reading the manga where it left ^^'
Mar 27, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2009
I think the highlight of the entire series happens in 366 when ichigo tells them to tell the karakura shinigamis what a combat pass is. That was pretty funny. :)
Mar 27, 2012 5:22 PM

Apr 2011
oh! it's so sad that bleach would have to take a hiatus. but i don't mind about it because i know bleach will definitely come back soon. by the way, i hate when rangiku bump toushiro with her boobs because toushiro will going to fall to momo!! OMG i hate that very much that makes me cry. but....im still a fan of toushiro no matter what happens...

Mar 27, 2012 5:25 PM

Feb 2011
Well, I was preparing for the worst, expecting it to be a rushed / anti-climax ending... thankfully, It was totally awesome! I'm really happy with the ending, though I'm totally bummed out that it's finished :'( They're bound to animate the final arc in some way so I'll just have to look forward to that :]
Woo! I love Bleach! It never let me down!

Long live Ichigo! Heh :D
Mar 27, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2008
oh didn't even know they ended the anime ohwell nothing lost...good ep hope the manga will end soon. Bleach as a whole was just boring after those good arc and char it had with all the dragging fillers...
Mar 27, 2012 5:37 PM
Apr 2011
What chapter does the manga pick up on?
Mar 27, 2012 5:48 PM
Jan 2012
It's an open ending. Expect Bleach to come back in 2-3 years. It'll cover the Thousand-Year Blood War Arc.
Mar 27, 2012 5:50 PM
Oct 2010
manga begins at this point at about 480 or something. bittersweet seeing it end. was the very first thing which i knew wass anime. stuck with it since ep 130 or so. so long <3 onto the manga
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 27, 2012 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
There were several things that alluded to a continuation in the future. Him saying he's staying substitute soul reaper, or the "this isn't the last time, so who cares" (when saying goodbye to Rukia). If there was ever anything in Bleach that broke the 4th wall (the screen), this is it. Obviously we do care, because it could very well be the last time with them not officially saying anything on that matter, but they decided to play with us.

About the episode: The fight was really a bit weak. It's nice and all that they had short fights and finished them usually within the episode, not even using it as a cliffhanger, compared to dragging it out or having repeated fights like against Kagerōza, which really got stupider with each round..

I loved the scene where Rangiku "accidently" (she sure tried to look surprised, but unless she was daydreaming..wait, it's Rangiku i'm talking about, that could actually be the case) bumped into Toshiro, making him stumble towards Hinamori..too bad we didn't see how it ended.
Mar 27, 2012 6:13 PM

Oct 2008
It was a very enjoyable series.
Mar 27, 2012 7:43 PM

Aug 2011
Aww its over... Definitively the most amount of time ive spent my life on concerning anime was bleach...I did fall off it some time in the middle but overall it still delivered. Thanks for everything Bleach XD
Mar 27, 2012 8:06 PM

Feb 2012
I feel as though Ginjo was just overlooked as far as his past goes. I would of loved to see how he became a substitute shinigami and watnot. Hoping for a reboot sometime in the far off future.
Mar 27, 2012 8:34 PM

Oct 2011
Not the best episode I expected, but I will miss Bleach. It's been quite a ride.

There goes one of the Big 3. What anime would take its place? I'd say Fairy Tail, but even that is far away from Naruto and One Piece's popularity.
Mar 27, 2012 8:36 PM

Jan 2008
It feels kind of odd setting this as complete. But I'm pretty sure it'll be back like Naruto.

But...

OMFG... Kensei and Shinji!? Was that in the manga?
Mar 27, 2012 8:40 PM

Apr 2009
Ah it finally ended, oh well it was OK since I enjoyed some of it's moments through the seven years of it's run. Let's see what will happen in the future.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 27, 2012 8:47 PM

Sep 2007
memorieswithin said:
It feels kind of odd setting this as complete. But I'm pretty sure it'll be back like Naruto.

But...

OMFG... Kensei and Shinji!? Was that in the manga?

Yes, they are captains in SS now since SS was running low on captain-level shinigami.

Lolz at it finally ending. Pretty sure it'll come back soon enough to cover Kubo's remaining "10 year" arc.
Mar 27, 2012 9:03 PM

May 2010
Also loved the little IchiRuki moment(?) where Rukia rememberd all the times with Ichigo and said "Thank you." <3
Wasn't in the manga either but loved it all the same.
They did really good with the last episode with all the parts that wasn't in the manga. :)
Bleach will be back. =]

I still think they should have when't on break after Aizen was killed. =/

But now we must wait...how long? i dont know. just hope not too long.. ;_;

Ichigo, i'll miss seeing you (animted, awesome, beautifuly colored) every week. TT___TT
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Mar 27, 2012 9:07 PM

Sep 2011
Kira at the end.
And Soi fon Punching the pictures of Shinji and Urahara.
Mar 27, 2012 9:36 PM

Jul 2010
Strange that they ended it here. I mean the manga is on it's last arc. Unless they're planning a movie. Overall the anime was a 6/10
Mar 27, 2012 9:40 PM

Mar 2010
RIP terrible poorly written anime #5493
Mar 27, 2012 9:41 PM

Jun 2009
Aww, will I ever hear Ichigo yell "Bankai" again? Probably not cuz there's no way I'm watching any of this again...even though I loved it. lol
Mar 27, 2012 9:50 PM

Jun 2010
Even for a show that i didnt enjoy THAT much. Its very sad to see it end when it was the first to really get me into watching anime, not to say that i didnt watch some before, but it got me really hooked. Its like... after all these years to have somthing end makes me sad.
Mar 27, 2012 9:57 PM

Oct 2009
man i can't believe that this is the final episode it loved it , i did tear up a little because it was one the
main anime to get me hooked on anime in the first place. Like everyone i did wish that director would
have cut it off in the Aizen arc but then that was an even sadder ending so XP
so thx to everyone that help my BLEACH and hope it comes back

RIP Bleach

I'll miss Ichigo with all my ♥

Hopefully TV Osaka [テレビ大阪] does air #367 and continues the final arc!
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491

Yeah to being the 150th Replier ( ← is that a word?)
Mar 27, 2012 10:12 PM
Mar 2010
AnimationQueen said:
Hopefully TV Osaka [テレビ大阪] does air #367 and continues the final arc!
http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491

It's not going to. It amazes me how much people will cling to an obvious data entry error.
Mar 27, 2012 10:24 PM

Feb 2012
Freaking AWESOME! I got so accustomed with the characters after 3 years of watching thoses ~7 years worth of episodes that I'm sad it's over. I actually felt empty after realizing it, as the very LAST ending started with a unusually long list of kanjis.

The last episode was excellent, loved the conclusion of the fight between Ginjo and Ichigo. Would have liked to see a last strongly said 'Getsuga Tenshō!' but I understand it did not had its place as he was beyond anger, only resolve was left. I'm still contempt since we've seen it a few times in previous episodes. Loved the third bankai version.

Dang! What to do now, what to do.... ^^
Mar 27, 2012 10:28 PM

Sep 2008
Rayyy said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Soul Reapers letting ichigo make the choice if he'll fight against the Soul Society or for it after knowing the truth.

Nice fighting scenes pretty intense too! Ichigo defeats Ginjo!

Riruka saves Ichigo from being cut by tsukishima by jumping out of Rukia!

Riruka saying Ginjo saved them? Tsukishima met ginjo when he was still a shinigami!

Riruka is saved and alive in urahara's store! Each of the members of Xcution members going their own ways!

Riruka has disappeared. Riruka says her final words! I wished she stayed :( Ichigo is back in the Soul Society to talk to Yamamoto. Vizards are back! Ichigo says he'll continue to be a substitute shinigami. Ichigo heads back to the world of the living!

I can live with this ending but it is sad and surprising to see this anime end after so many years. It should have ended after Aizen arc but I guess producers wanted to give ichigo his powers back then end it. I will truly miss it as it was one the main anime to get me to watch more from watching the English dubs on adult swim on Cartoon Network. I hope it will make a triumphant return for when the final arc! For now I will enjoy the manga like I have been for a long time now and wait for that annoucement!
I agree with everything you've said Rayyy!! Cheers! Here's to the epic return of Bleach!
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 38 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

29 by NillyPC »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 37 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

42 by NillyPC »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 36 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

36 by NillyPC »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 35 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

40 by NillyPC »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 34 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

46 by NillyPC »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.