Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 6, 2016 7:10 PM

Sep 2015
This was a depressing episode for me cause Masako is the one char I hate In this series
Jan 12, 2017 3:32 AM

Feb 2013
I was afraid that her mother will appear at the grave and make Rin sad, I hope they never meet.
May 12, 2017 7:23 AM

Apr 2015
I loved the after credits with the yukata lol

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 28, 2017 7:53 AM

Oct 2012
I don't think I can like Masako abandoning her own child for whatever reasons
There are no "good" reason for abandoning your own child
Seems really a jerk move

Yukata is love Yukata is life, I get you Daikichi xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 13, 2017 4:24 AM

Jan 2010
another great episode <3 i really wish this had a 2nd season, but it's golden anyway

So grandpa's bellflowers were erased, but new ones are on his grave...this is deep

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Sep 21, 2017 4:36 AM

Jun 2016
I wish I have a kid like Rin, maan, she's so disciplined and she knows how to cook. Like every morning, someone's making me a food. Hehehe.

I just can't stand seeing Masako. Ugh. She's an irresponsible and immature person. Freaking hate her. But that scene where she's looking at Rin made me emotional. Jesus. She better not take Rin from Daikichi when she thinks it's convenient for her. I'm gonna fold her in 6!

"Uwaw Uwaw!" What the fuck, Daikichi!?!? Lmfao.

That birthday cake scene. I didn't know it's Rin's birthday. Awww. That was so sweeeeeet. :3

Rin wearing a yukata. So freaking cuuuute. And Daikichi imaging Kouki's mother being so gorgeous. Huehuehue.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 15, 2017 8:35 AM
Jul 2018
I thought that orange haired dude is Rin's father....guess I was wrong.
Apr 21, 2018 8:38 PM
Mar 2017
It seems that the girl really felt something for the grandfather, no ?.
After all she let herself fuck.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Oct 18, 2018 11:09 PM

Oct 2018
You could tell Masako was filled with regret seeing what a lovely little lady Daikichi has helped her become. I liked how Daikichi basically told her to keep her distance. He strongly established his parental/guardian role and put on a strong face despite his fears she might challenge him for the girl in the future.
Jan 13, 2019 7:18 AM
Apr 2018
Man, Kouki sure is a brat, but I still like him. His interactions with Daikichi are so funny.
Apr 4, 2019 3:30 PM

Jun 2015
I sexually Identify as a Manga artist.

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of making disgusting dojins where I would make my degenerate fantasies come true. People say to me that a person being a Manga artist is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install pencils and all sort of drawing utensils on my body.From now on I want you guys to call me H-sensei and respect my right to lewd lolis and shotas. If you can't accept me you're a mangakaphobe and need to check your weeb privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

May 15, 2019 7:52 PM

Jul 2016
I liked this episode a lot, but it was pretty forgettable.
May 15, 2019 7:53 PM

Jul 2016
I really like this Anime, but I feel like nothing special is happening up until now.
May 15, 2019 7:53 PM

Jul 2016
Overall another 4/5 episode to be honest. I cannot find 5/5 episode in Usagi Drop, aside from the first two episodes, but I would say this Anime is rather very good.
Dec 30, 2019 4:34 AM

Aug 2018
Did Masako remember Rin's birthday or something, when she looked at calendar?.. Or was it the day of care about dead people?..
Masako also knows what flowers Souichi liked.. You know, maybe it was very important scene from her work.. Mangakas' work is indeed very stressful, can be very intense, especially at deadlines.. But also there is one other thing.. Of being in demand.. Or being completely not relevant.. It's hard for mangakas..
Just what is Daikichi doing.. Why he's inviting Masako to look at Rin, but not to meet her?.. Quite cruel, Daikichi, actually.. And what really can come out from this, you imagine?.. Well, I guess, he just still feels responsible and concerned for both Rin and Masako, just didn't think through this time, and just on the place offered something, which isn't necessary that great of a thing.. I mean, if he wouldn't want Masako to see Rin more, to actually meet her, it's just I don't know..
Oh, so it was both Rin's birthday and care about dead people day..
Daikichi wants to see Yukari in kimono.. ;p
Jun 5, 2020 10:02 AM
Oct 2019
"I'm not a girl, I'm a manga artist!" — Masako Yoshii, 2011
Jul 28, 2021 12:59 PM

May 2018
I agree, kouki's mom in a yukata looks amazing! 美人です!
Jul 28, 2021 1:00 PM

May 2018
Agamenon said:
I sexually Identify as a Manga artist.

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of making disgusting dojins where I would make my degenerate fantasies come true. People say to me that a person being a Manga artist is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install pencils and all sort of drawing utensils on my body.From now on I want you guys to call me H-sensei and respect my right to lewd lolis and shotas. If you can't accept me you're a mangakaphobe and need to check your weeb privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

I bow to you, ahegao peace sensei
Nov 18, 2021 6:25 AM

Dec 2020
rin is growing up and it is great to watch. from a shy, closed off little girl slowly growing into an outgoing and friendly girl. she is so precious please, i love kids.

hmm daikichi’s uncle removed all of the flowers…sad. masako is still really annoying imo, i don’t care if she is just now seeing how great rin is, you shouldn’t be abandoning your child lol?
May 5, 2022 9:28 AM

Jul 2021
Heh Masako just gave me second-hand embarrassment with the "I'm not a girl, I'm a manga artist." like, uhm ok, unlike words but they do seem to make sense.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 5, 2023 2:09 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Rin's birthday!!!

Daikichi being super considerate of Masako's feelings is just, so nice of him. It really goes above and beyond what he needs to do but does it anyways.

This episode is very quaint but it feels so impactful for it.
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
Mar 2022
Great ep, hope rin could finally meet her mother eye in eye.
Jul 28, 2023 6:07 PM

Nov 2010
I'm surprised Masako actually cares about Souichi enough to visit his grave. I guess she did love him. I still wonder how they ended up deciding to have sex. Souichi is 72, while Masako is in her late teens or early 20s. What a lucky old bastard!

Yukari is such a hot MILF in that Yukata!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Usagi Drop Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Aug 4, 2011

208 by MR-GRAYv2 »»
Jun 7, 7:04 PM

» Knowing the manga ending ruined how I see this anime as a whole.

go1d1eaf - Oct 26, 2021

41 by Phantomnocomics »»
May 12, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

394 by gswelcome »»
Apr 8, 3:44 PM

» imagine

removed-user - Apr 3

10 by gswelcome »»
Apr 8, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

365 by astroreload »»
Jan 21, 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.