Forum Settings
Forums

Say something bad about an anime you like, and something good for one you don't.

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 21, 2011 7:33 PM

Oct 2008
I like Darker Than BLACK, but the anime's ending is too ambiguous to satisfy me.

I despise Kurozuka, but i really like the concept and the animation.

Mar 21, 2011 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
(Hate) Death Note: Ryuk is an awesome character.
(Love) Code Geass R2: I'm no fan of Spike Spencer and hated him as Rolo.
Mar 21, 2011 8:23 PM

Sep 2009
Bad things about things I like:
Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: As much as I was enthralled by the plot and the fact that it resolved many loose ends in the series proper, it lacks many memorable moments by itself. I can barely remember what happened now, almost a year after I've first seen it.
Clannad ~AS~:

Good things about things I didn't like:
MM!: I laughed in the first few episodes before it got amazingly stale.
Naruto: It had a very nice soundtrack, I must admit.
ef series: Again, the soundtrack was fantastic. While I didn't think the animation style fit a series of this nature, it was nonetheless gorgeous.
Mar 21, 2011 8:44 PM

Jul 2008
Bad things about things I like:
Angel Beats: Not much else happening for other characters, because it's too short

Good things about things I didn't like:
Code Geass: C.C. and Anya. lol
Mar 21, 2011 9:08 PM

Aug 2010
Like:
Baccano: Does a poor job of translating the third novel, The Drugs and The Dominoes, and a lot of the plot is lost.

Dislike:
Toradora: had a great middle with interesting character interaction, it was mostly the ending that ruined it for me.
Mar 21, 2011 10:31 PM

Mar 2008
Like:
Angel Beat: Ending felt rushed. :S

Dislike:
Mars of Destruction: Made me laugh for the full 20-25 minutes I spent watching it. :3

Mar 21, 2011 11:48 PM

Apr 2010
Anime that I like:

Angel Beats! - No character development/background on the supporting characters. Rushed.

Code Geass - The majority of the characters are just awful.

Hatsukoi Limited- Teen Angst

Tales of the Abyss - Luke is a super huge faggot for the first half.

Nyan Koi!- Awful ending. Typical harem

Air- Confusing near the end. Kind of makes no sense. Art has eyes the size of small planets.

Hayate no Gotoku!!- Only half the episodes have plot when the entire first season and most of this one are filler.

Inukami!- Ecchi

Toradora!- Last few episodes were retarded. Teen Angst overload

Toaru Majutsu no Index- Focused alot on fanservicei and less on plot as it progressed.

Anime that I dislike:

Naruto- Some of the fight scenes were decent

One Piece- Its art is certainly original

Bleach- First few arcs were decent. Nice fight scenes overall

KissxSis- Good art. Fantastic for taking care of morning wood.

FLCL- Original in all ways
Mar 22, 2011 12:01 AM

Aug 2009
In Princess Tutu, fighting bad guys with the power of dance got old really quick.

Clannad has the delicious Mei Sunohara.
Mar 22, 2011 12:03 AM

Apr 2010
Anime I like: Bleach has plot holes and overly-flashy attacks....and they fall backwards in the air 0_0

Anime I don't like: School days has a really interesting last few episodes with a bit of gore, which is always good :)

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Mar 22, 2011 6:58 AM

Sep 2010
Anime I like

Code Geass R1 and R2: Shirley Fenette being in it and Lelouch being a douchebag at times

Ayashi no Ceres: heard that there was alot of material left out from the manga.

Zeta Gundam: was boring at points.

07 Ghost: also was boring on some episodes

Gundam 00: the first 9 episodes were boring as hell well excluding the small Saji/Louise moments those were awesome.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: As for me I loved the first 20 episodes. The thing I hated were the 6 minute recaps at the beginning of every episode then after the recap would be like 9~12 minutes of new material then afterwards the ending they would have specials. I love the specials btw they should have just ditched the recaps and made the specials longer especially the Haru interview ones cause chibi Haru is love.

Anime I dislike:

Naruto: Zabusa and Haku

Save Me Lolipop: Cute guys

Abunai Sisters: the stalker guy at the end of the episode.

Eiken: It gave me alot of wtfs and lols during that hour.

One (OVA): nice music

X Movie: It gave me an alternate ending that made no sense I couldn't take it seriously. I loved the ending theme "Forever Love"

Clannad (Movie): It made me cry at that one part with Nagisa I don't want to spoil anything for people who are currently watching it so I won't go any further than that.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 22, 2011 8:32 AM

Jun 2009
I like:

Code Geass - There are tons of plotholes and some of the "twists" really are outrageous. The whole thing about Ragnarök was ridiculous and simply ripped off Evangelion.

I dislike:

K-ON - The girls are REALLY great material for hentai doujins.
Mar 22, 2011 9:11 AM

Jan 2008
Lets see...

Like:
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Episode 4 art quality. Also,
- Texhnolyze - Often makes little sense, extreme abstraction in the first few episodes.
- Yojou-han Shinwa Taikei - Watashitalkswaytoofastsometimes.

Dislike:
- 07-Ghost - Good OP. That is all.
- Chaos;Head - It made me want to read the Visual Novel and nice character designs.
- Lucky Star - Er... I like Akira and Shiraishi? That's all I've got...
Mar 22, 2011 1:22 PM

Jan 2010
Like:
Welcome to the NHK - Loopy scenes but no weed in sight

Dislike:
Witchblade - Women have a great pair of eyes.
Mar 22, 2011 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
like-
bakemonogatari-no plot to speak of.

dislike-
true tears-Noe was awesome
Mar 22, 2011 3:36 PM

Oct 2009
Anime I like:

Speed Grapher : Feels too "monster of the week" sometimes. QUALITY animation
Toradora! : Kitamura is pointless. He's the only name I can't remember from that show.
Lucky Star: The early episodes are bad
Evangelion: Terrible ending
Angel Beats!: Too many plot twists right after each other, many characters had no development
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge: Disappointment comparing it to the 1st season
Strike Witches - Crams all plot into the last 2 episodes. I kind of like it this way, though.

Anime I don't like:

Ladies vs Butlers - Nice character designs and animation
To LOVE Ru - The Op is really good, best part of every episode
Spice and Wolf - Horo and Lawrence are good characters
Higurashi - Very good music (this is mostly for the visual novels though), and gore
Dance in the Vampire Bund - The manga is very good (does that even count?)
Mayoi Neko Overrun! - It had it's moments that were funny
Piss x Sis - Miharu is a cute character. Too bad she's trapped in such a show, where all she does is piss herself.
Mar 22, 2011 4:38 PM

Dec 2010
Animes I like rated a 10
>Spice and Wolf-there was scene with a horse running like crazy, which was very poor animation.
>Cowboy Bebop-Episodic and I didn't like all episodes.
>Neon Geonesis Evangelion-ran out of budget. Never really understood why Shinji was so wimpy either...
>Ninja Scroll- the sexual content is a bit...unexpected.
>Denpateki na Kanojo-too short, also didn't like how the main guy's eyes were drawn.
>Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai-omg, the main guy must hook up with a girl lol.
>Higurashi no Naku Koro ni- some arcs were kind of "meh." Did not enjoy the comedy episodes.
>Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid-some of my favorite characters died. I don't like mecha's much either.
>Welcome to the NHK!- The stuff Misaka says to the main guy sometimes is kind of bad, such as when he was rescued from his attempt at suicide.
>Ga-Rei: Zero-I want an animated sequel...Also my favorite character died.
>Haruhi Suzumiya- I want to see a worthy enemy vs Haruhi. I want to see more of her angry/mad face lol.

Some popular animes that I hate, or just don't like as much
>Mushishi- Great if I want to fall asleep
>Clannad- Clearly made me realize what I hate about "school" animes.
>Kannon- Has better comedy vs Clannad
>Grave of the Fireflies- At least some people like it...
>Mai-HiME- some characters I liked wasn't gone forever like I thought.
>Higashi no Eden-starts off really good, and looks promising.
>Toradora!- One of the best school anime's I've seen.
>Bakemonogatari- self aware tsundere
>School Days- Has a ending that attempts to satisfy me.
>Strawberry Panic- it's yuri....
>shounens such as naruto- So...at least it's creating anime fans..
Mar 22, 2011 5:27 PM

Oct 2009
Berserk! - bad ending, a lot of things were not resolved, needs a second season.

Dislike
Naruto - The first few episodes were not so bad.
Mar 22, 2011 5:40 PM

May 2009
I like: Clannad
It can be so boring at times.

I dislike: FLCL
It's interesting and different.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/angelfire892&sclick=1">
Being sane is over rated :)
Mar 22, 2011 6:57 PM

Jan 2011
One that I like
Haruhi is constantly trolling the viewers and at times feels like a bad joke.

One that I dislike
Naruto has a lot of episodes, I guess that's something.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Mar 22, 2011 8:22 PM

Mar 2011
Like:
Yumekui Merry - Just feels generic

Dislike:
Level E - I get hooked every time (despite that hateful hateful feeling of being trolled as well)
~ Fallen Angel ~

Mar 22, 2011 10:18 PM

Mar 2009

Dislikes
Mar 22, 2011 11:25 PM

Nov 2009
Death Note: Misa annoys me

KHR: The Future arc takes FOREVER

Dislikes

Seikon no Qwaser: The Blood-sword thing was pretty cool

Negima!? At Least it looked better than the Xebec-anime
Mar 23, 2011 1:37 AM

Jan 2011
Tharand said:
I like:

Code Geass - There are tons of plotholes and some of the "twists" really are outrageous. The whole thing about Ragnarök was ridiculous and simply ripped off Evangelion.

I dislike:

K-ON - The girls are REALLY great material for hentai doujins.

A veiled insult can hardly be called saying something positive about an anime you dislike.
That's like saying it takes balls for George W. Bush to run for president when he can hardly string together a coherent sentence.
Mar 23, 2011 2:00 AM

Jun 2009
Vinter said:

A veiled insult can hardly be called saying something positive about an anime you dislike.
That's like saying it takes balls for George W. Bush to run for president when he can hardly string together a coherent sentence.

That's no insult. It was just my wicked way of saying that the girls actually are cute and nice to look at. Isn't that the "moe" everyone loves the show for?

But then again I guess I offended you by listing one of your favs as a show I (strongly) dislike. "Sorry" about that.
Vinter said:

One that I dislike
Naruto has a lot of episodes, I guess that's something.

That isn't something positive either, so yeah...
Mar 23, 2011 2:20 AM

Oct 2010
My top favorite animes:

My "5 or less" animes:

jal90Mar 23, 2011 2:25 AM
Mar 23, 2011 5:02 AM

Jan 2011
LIKE:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuu'utsu - okay. Haruhi's definitely overdoing everything when they were filming the movie and got Mikuru drunk. Her personality is really cool but can be annoying at certain times when her actions are already inappropriate for the situation.

DISLIKE:

Naruto - well, even though the anime never got satisfied with 300+ episodes, it always got me hooked to it whenever I start watching an episode of it. I guess I do like this anime after all, as I was a former fan and maybe I'm just way too overwhelmed to think that I have to watch 200+ more episodes to catch up with it.

Yakitate Japan - it's very corny for me. But it's such a funny anime.

Yu-gi-oh! - i still have my monster cards with me.
Mar 23, 2011 8:28 AM

May 2010
Things I DIDN'T LIKE about the anime I do love

1.Kanon 2006-KyoAni didn't really stay true to Nayuki's arc, had too much of Yuuichi angsting over Ayu during Nayuki's arc, Yuuichi's focus should've been mainly on Nayuki. The original VN had things get more romantic between Yuuichi and Nayuki in her arc and show he does care for her and KyoAni failed to deliver.

2.Bubblegum Crisis OVA-Love the series very much, but the dub I hate and the English versions of the songs were awful to listen to.

3.SDF Macross-Certain episodes had bad animation direction where the characters looked awful, especially the episode where Max and Milia get together as a couple, I can't stand it when a series has those handful of episodes have horrible animation direction, whereas other episodes look good.

4.Dangaioh OVA-I like the series as a fan of Toshihiro Hirano's work, but the story feels too short at 3 episodes and could've been longer to make certain things feel more complete and conclusive.

5.Samurai 7-I liked the series for the storyline, but the mecha theme wasn't to my liking. It could've stayed a little closer to the atmosphere of Kurosawa's epic movie.

Things I LIKED About The Anime I Hated

1.The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-Yuki Nagato, I actually like her, she doesn't annoy me as the other characters do and I would support her with Kyon.

2.Gundam SEED Destiny-Yzak Joule, he turned out to be likeable from the character he was in the first series, he certainly had a positive amount of character development as he became a commander of his own vessel and has matured a great deal. It's sad he was relegated as a minor character in GSD.

3.Inuyasha-The great Sesshomaru-sama, aside from him being a hot bishie, I liked his character a whole lot and looked forward to when he would pwn Inuyasha in battle. Sesshomaru seemed to be only one who developed as a character, especially having the adorable Rin by his side.
Mar 23, 2011 12:53 PM

Jan 2011

It wasn't about it being one of my favourite shows. I would probably have preferred if it wasn't so popular.
I just felt it was a crude thing to say.
And a lot of episodes is positive, my main problem with most anime shows is that they're only one or two seasons and then they end them forever, with little to no resolution.
Mar 23, 2011 4:02 PM

Mar 2011
I love Kaiji, but it has problems with the pacing.
I know it's supposed to be suspense, but some scenes are way too drawn out.

I disliked Chaos;Head, but the first 5~ episodes were terrific and kept me interested.
Mar 23, 2011 8:48 PM

Apr 2009
Death Note - Lost a bit of its touch halfway through, Mello and Near annoyed me to no end.
Clannad ~After Story~ - Ending sucked... (hopefully it isn't a spoiler... or a too big one) felt too fairytaleish, when throughout the anime, they were trying to be realistic.
Code Geass - An ending that once again sucked. It still leaves questions in your head.
Lucky Star - Early episodes sucked. First episode was about food, the much later episodes reference anime. That's not how to start an anime that references other anime, KyoAni.

Dislikes:
High School of the Dead - Ignoring the ecchi and wet jokes, I liked the gore and due to the fact this is the first zombie survival anime that I've heard of despite the idea being overused in the United States.
11eyes - Yukiko's battles made this much more entertaining.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Mar 24, 2011 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
Anime I like:
Ouran High School Host Club - Haruhi and Tamaki were annoying unaware of each other.
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha - Yin and Hei didn't get together!
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - Serious issues with the episode order and Mikuru was annoying.
Nodame Cantabile - The art style was not the best
Saki - The shoujo-ai was unnecessary and the imagination fantasy bits were stupid
Bakemonogatari - I waited almost a year for the last episodes, ending wasnt that great.

Animes i hate:
Karin - The sister was cute!
11eyes - The animation was good i suppose.
FLCL - The first scene was interesting.
School Days - The school uniforms were cute. The guy got what he deserved. Good moral to the story
Mar 24, 2011 2:26 AM
Sep 2010
Animes I like:

Claymore - The way it ended / no second season (and raki x1000)

Elfen Lied - the end, deep down kinda wanted it to end with a happy conclusion.

Angel Beats - Wanted to know why TK only spoke in song lyrics...

Dance in the Vampire Bund - I felt it could of had alot more fight / action scenes scattered in it.

Animes I dislike:

Naruto - All the different ninja powers are pretty cool and interesting.

Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka - enjoyed the character designs, and the starting premise of how the main characters first met.

Vandread - found the concept of men vs women to be pretty funny / provide for an interesting story.
Mar 24, 2011 7:29 AM

Jan 2011
Anime I like:
Bleach: Has lots of plot holes and too long fillers.
Hellsing: Although the art is cool, some things are really inconsistent such as hair length and character heights.
Death Note: Started off great and ended in a haste (I still can't get that time skip)

Anime I'm not really into:
Naruto: Has some interesting characters (Like Kakashi ), and funny moments.
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Mar 24, 2011 7:54 AM

Jul 2009
Like:
- The entire Dragonball serise, from Dragonball to Dragonball Z; yet can't stand GT and the though of the anime company endorsing cash out of the Dragonball/z manga is sickening when you take into account GT
- Naruto; yet funny enough, I don't like any of the main character (wacky, I know)
- Level E; however, the colour rangers have recieved way too much attention
- Elfen Lied; why didn't Lucy ever kill Yuka?
- Durarara; not enough Celty info

Disslike:
- Deathnote; well thought out
- Hayate no Gotoku!; good first episode
- Shugo Chara; I actually liked the female lead
- Love Hina; The initial plot is cute and did gain my attention
- Toradora; Representation for nice guys (I love missunderstood characters) and us short girl

Nov 20, 2015 5:13 AM
Apr 2015
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: The first 13 episodes are really rushed, and some of the part 3 episodes (29-32) drag a little bit. Probably would have been beneficial to stretch the first part out and shorten the third part a little bit
Fate/Zero: The first three episodes were a complete exposition-fest, which is understandable, given the massive cast and complex rules, but it could have been a little more exciting

Dislikes:
Akame ga Kill: Some of the fighting was kind of fun to watch
Mars of Destruction: It has "so bad it's good" value
Nov 20, 2015 6:53 AM

Oct 2010
Anime I like
Ghost in the Shell SAC: The Major walks around in underwear and none seem to care
Shinsekai Yori: the character's eyes are way too big
FMAB: I don't like the MCs voices

Anime I don't like
Kiddy Girl And: Fanservice
Real Drive: Eternal summer and the ocean is two feet away
Fate/Stay Night: I like Rider
Nagato Yuki: SOS Brigade doing stuff again, long hair Suzumiya
Nov 20, 2015 6:59 AM
Jul 2015
Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Failed to properly conclude the series, had a sequel which should have been enough to give it a proper conclusion but the sequel needed it's own sequel to finish. It doesn't want to have any sort of conclusive ending, I guess.

No Game No Life - It had some really interesting art and a nice OP and ED, and some of the games were fun to watch.
Nov 20, 2015 7:07 AM

May 2014
Anime I liked: (favorites)
One Piece- terrible pacing issues, too many characters makes story convoluted at times

Trigun- Really annoy code by the main character~not killing anyone saves the lives of the few and hurts the many, as they will continue to spread death, hate and fear just because the Vash can't kill

Kaiji- Obviously milking money by making long drawn out scenes of Kaiji having mental breakdowns then recovering them(even worse in season 2)

Anime I disliked: (dropped)
Bleach- the plot was actually pretty good, at the point I dropped.

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime- really cute main character, and well put together episodes
Nov 20, 2015 7:15 AM

Aug 2015
Anime I liked:
Aria:
the way they handled Aika's promotion was a bit too sudden
Shirobako:
Minimal screentime for the 4 main girls since Aoi hogs all the screentime heck even the supporting casts like the director have more screentime than each of the 4 main girls.
Gurren Lagann:
The "low-budget" animation on episode 4

Anime I disliked:
Glasslip:
The Art and Animation are superb
Comet Lucifer:
Superb art and the way they handled the CG on mechas is well done, the music and the OST are a +
Psycho-Pass 2: Art and Animation plus Egoist in ED
Nov 20, 2015 7:51 AM

Sep 2011
I'll hop into this thread as well!

Like:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - The Synchro arc's pacing feels sometimes way too slow, not to mention when you watch it while it's airing (like I'm doing). Also the animation levels drop sometimes to a worser level and there can be QUALITY all over the place.
Saki - Some of the characters that feel the most interesting don't get any character development at all or are sidelined until the very end. Oh and Kyoutarou's character in a lesbian mahjong series feels very random and off, I mean, he was just introduced as Saki's childhood friend with no relevance and then became a taco butler, and then he just became part of the air. Like, he never appears in the later chapters except for a couple panels.
Noucome & Mondaijitachi - Way too short and S2 never.
Joshiraku - The culture barrier hit so hard in some of the episodes and it was hard to understand half of the references.
Cross Ange (yes, legit like) - The ending felt a little rushed and some of the plot twists were retarded. Not to mention the start of Libertus Arc was kinda boring.

Dislike:
Aldnoah Zero (both seasons) - At least OnoKen (Slaine's VA) was really good and delivered his part with emotion, other voice actors felt kinda flat for me. (or I'm just a hopeless & big OnoKen fangirl <3) Not to mention the OST and animation were stupendous.
The Kagepro anime that should have never happened - Something good about this baad project? Umm... some of the voice acting and the human covers of the songs were the best thing. And the opening for episode 9 is so bad that it's hilarious due to the rotoscoping.

Add: Also the last episodes of Kagepro when the REAL antagonist appears (aka in like two or three episodes before the end) were a fun due to Miyanon's voice acting as well.
RukaliiniNov 20, 2015 8:02 AM
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Nov 20, 2015 6:20 PM

Jul 2009
(Love) - Nagi no Asukara: Manaka was kind of an annoying character.
(Hate) - Zankyou no Terror: The 2 main characters were pretty cool, I guess.

Oops they're both character related things. Whatevs.
Nov 20, 2015 6:38 PM

Jul 2013
I like naruto, hate the fillers.
Hate code geass, but LeLouch is a damn good character.
Nov 20, 2015 6:46 PM
Mar 2014
I like: Naruto
Dislike: Fillers now

I dislike: Angel Beasts:
I like the animation
Nov 20, 2015 7:16 PM

Nov 2015
Shingeki no Kyojin : awful update
One Piece : best example of garry stu character
INTP (Ne)

A hound, begging for scraps at the emperor's table

Nov 21, 2015 1:38 AM

Jun 2015
Anime I like
Darker than Black KnK - It leaves a lot to your own imagination and doesn't provide answers.
Steins;Gate - Whether you enjoy the first half like me or not, entirely depends on if you enjoy watching the cast mess around in the lab.
FMA:B - The ending fight with Ed and Father felt a bit cheesy and unrealistic.
Noragami - Season 1 had a filler ending.

Anime I dislike
Soul Eater - I loved the scythe fighting scenes, because it's my favorite weapon ever and I hardly ever see it used.
Mirai Nikki - Despite pissing me off all the time it managed to be entertaining. I still don't understand how it did it.
Fate series - The fight scenes are gorgeous as hell to look at.
DanMachi - Well... uhhh... I got nothing. This anime has nothing redeeming in it.
Nov 21, 2015 5:41 PM

Mar 2014
Anime i like:
Fairy tail: Okay so the fanservice and power of friendship can get repetitive and old pretty quickly.
Bleach: fillers, fillers and more fillers
Death note: As much as it annoys me when people say this, the second half wasn't as great as the first. Mello and near, especially near, were so bland to me especially when comparing to L.
Attack on titan: Eren jeager

Anime i dislike:
Clannad: sunohara was hilarious
SAO: had a really good concept, so so much potential.
Nov 22, 2015 12:07 AM

Jun 2012
Someone actually dug this old thread up. Impressive.

Like:
- NEON GENESIS EVANGELION
The last two TV episodes were disappointing, and there's little to no way that we can enjoy Episode 16 in its HD glory (if you know what happened with its source material). Also, the character designs look inconsistent due to changing directors.

- Aikatsu!
Season 02 was a MESS, especially the first half. Thanks, Seira Yamato.

- Gundam series in general
I don't see why several Gundam anime contained some scenes depicting nudity (especially the UC saga). They're too distracting and, in most cases, they showed up from out of nowhere. And, oh, Gundam Wing relied too much on recycled stock footage even at the first 15 episodes.

Dislike:
- Super Robot Wars OG: The Inspectors
At least it has most of the original musics.

- Nisekoi
Kanon (Naobou) is the one voicing Chitoge.

- Angel Beats!
The characters are actually interesting (except Kanade, obviously).
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu."

However, in Gundam, all life begins with Nu and ends with Hi-Nu. While in KanColle, all life begins with Nu and ends with Kinu.
Nov 22, 2015 12:38 AM

Nov 2015
Like: Neon Genesis Evangelion, the animation quality went down near the end of the series and the original ending is bad also.

Dislike: School Days, the ending.
Nov 22, 2015 1:03 AM
Apr 2012
Utena - Horrible repetitive fights and music, shitty symbolism.

One Piece - Nico Robin, that's it.
Nov 22, 2015 1:10 AM

Jul 2013
Animes I like:

-HunterxHunter: The Narrator in the Chimera Ant arc
-Jojo: Joseph defeating all the Pillar Men himself.

Animes I dislike:

-Guilty Crown: God-like OST and art
-Mahouka: Very good for memes, nice eyecandy
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is romance/slice of life the greatest anime genre?

Semester1 - 7 hours ago

24 by Zayvex »»
13 minutes ago

» What's a scene from an anime that you wish you could re-experience for the first time?

bucciest - May 24

24 by Morphun »»
14 minutes ago

» What anime would you consider a Soft-Seinen?

Yuusey - 9 hours ago

25 by nighm »»
21 minutes ago

» Name 1 or 2 characters you've seen that have the best thighs/ass

IpreferEcchi - May 24

17 by IpreferEcchi »»
32 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 4 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

172 by baby »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.