Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Feb 25, 2011 11:38 PM

Apr 2010
Aw, I feel really bad for Sayaka. D:
Kyubey eating his own corpse was rather disturbing. o_o; *shudder*
After that scene with Homura and Madoka, I think it's much more likely that Homura is a friend or family member rather than Madoka herself. But this show has pulled so many unexpected twists, I wouldn't be surprised at all if I was wrong. XD
Feb 25, 2011 11:55 PM

Aug 2010
wow this was such a great episode and so much stuff happened!!!!

Finally it is revealed that Kyubei has evil plans (like we couldnt tell before~) and that Homura knows about them and his true form. Plus something about her being from a different timeline (the future???) and that she wants to change Madokas future
i wanted her to explain more or say stuff to Madoka, but then Madoka left her there crying =(

also i didnt quite understand what Kyubei ment at the end... Did he mean Magical Girls are witches????

EMChamp said:
Did anyone get the feeling that Homura might be Sayaka?

I got this feeling throughout the episode. Especially when Homura broke down in front of Madoka, it seemed like such a Sayaka-like thing to do. Also when Homura said that Sayaka was gone, when Sayaka was still clearly alive and she knew it.

While Sayaka is begging Madoka to transform, Homura is clearly against it. Could it be that she feels guilty that she was the one to cause her to transform?

Just throwing this out there, this is mostly based on my own observations, but I'm just curious if anyone interpreted the episode the same way.

hadnt even thought about that but it would make a lot of sence!!!
good observations ^^
Feb 26, 2011 2:18 AM

Sep 2010
CrystalLake said:

also i didnt quite understand what Kyubei ment at the end... Did he mean Magical Girls are witches????

what he says that young women are called 'girls' in this world.
and in common knowledge a witch is a women who does magic/witchcraft (that was believed in the middel-ages i think).

so when he says "isnt it obvious that those who become witches are called magical girls".

cause every girl becomes a women one day, thus every magical girl becomes a magical women. aka a witch.

idunno if its clear its pretty hard to explain in english :P.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2011 2:34 AM

Jun 2008
Omniknight said:

Monad said:

The question is what magic created him and supports him? Are the witches the creators of Kyubey? Did they created him so he can help them create new witches.

QB seems to be the person pulling the strings. I don't see any indication that he is being directed by something greater. Notice how he says that Homura is interferring with "my" plan. I would support the theory that QB sustains himself from the discarded grief seeds. Whether for nutrition or for power, I don't know.
A good question is whether magic created QB or QB is the origin of the magic.

But he is an "incubator". Going by that name shows that he is nothing more than a machine serving a purpose so he can't be the guy that made the plans for whatever is going on. That why he also so unsentimental and just replaces his body if it dies. Because his an incubator machine.
Since he is based on magic i assumed that he was created by magic, thence the theory for the witches.

cleo said:

Monad said:
Or probably her mother? It would make perfect sense for her being her mother. She could have wished to become young again as her magical girl wish. A wish that has something to do with time could also explain her ability to manipulate time and why she is relatively powerful since she has similar genes with Madoka as her mother and all.
Ehm, that's more than 1 wish.
And as someone else said: can Magical girls have children? Or a family life?

You make no sense. What more than one wish are you talking about. Whether a magical girl can have a baby is irrelevant too. Have you even read what i wrote?

cleo said:

Monad said:
That black cat troubles me too. I just can't see how a cat could make a wish though. What is the connection with the cat?
There has been speculation that Sayaka's body got destroyed, and her soul was put in that cat.
You know, lichs and their phylactery. That theory is out of the door now :D

Another theory could be that Homura is the black cat and became human with Madoka's power. Future Madoka made her temporary human looking and send her to the past to stop her own self from becoming a magical girl.

Kid28 said:
Monad said:

Homura is Madoka's dead sister. Ok i thought maybe she could have had one that doesn't remember.
Or probably her mother? It would make perfect sense for her being her mother. She could have wished to become young again as her magical girl wish. A wish that has something to do with time could also explain her ability to manipulate time and why she is relatively powerful since she has similar genes with Madoka as her mother and all.

interesting
especially if you take this picture into consideration

notice the top picture is a extraction of Faust's Hexeneinmaleins which made faust younger

Hmmm...So i may really be on to something? Interesting indeed. Good observation skills.
Feb 26, 2011 3:16 AM

Dec 2009
Feb 26, 2011 4:13 AM

Sep 2010
I want a less than 200kb gif of Kyuube being shot so I can use it as my avatar. XD
Proud mama and papa of Misha Yuuki* (02-01-2014 - 22-01-2014)
Thank you for the wonderful twenty days you gave us. <3
One day we will meet again..
Feb 26, 2011 5:24 AM

Jun 2008
I watched ep. 8 last but slept on it before making any comments....as well as read what you all said.

1) I think we all knew that Kyube/Incubator was up to no good. We just couldn't put our fingers on in what way, that is not until ep. 6, then reinforced in this episode.
2) Incubate means to provide an optimal condition in order for growth and and development. Since I've lived on the farm, we've incubated eggs so they can hatch. QB is providing the right condition for the creation of witches. So he takes gullible, naive and immature kids to make Puellas out them since they will be easy to manipulate. Don't believe me, look at how hard he's trying to get Modako to convert.
In other words, no Puellas, no witches.
3) The fact that Puellas become witches is defiantly a new twist. So all isn't rosy in the world of magic. LOL This isn't your father's "Sailor Moon".

I'm sticking with this series until the end. It's good and different fair. I guess the only good thing of the winter season.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Feb 26, 2011 6:09 AM

Dec 2010
Sakaya can probably be saved. Just think about it: A Witch is a Puella whose soul has become completely corrupted. Their Grief Seeds are used to cleanse a Puella's soul. It's logical that the process could be reversed: using a Soul Gem to cleanse a Grief seed, but with obvious sacrifice of the user.

Or, in a much anticlimactic way, using several Soul Gems, thus distributing the bad stuff in a way they all survive, or perhaps using other Grief Seeds.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Feb 26, 2011 6:40 AM

Sep 2009
Just wondering... if MGs almost always kill more than one witch won't that decrease amount of witches in total, since in the end they only create one out of themselves, if they survive that far that is.
Feb 26, 2011 7:15 AM

Dec 2010
IDex said:
Just wondering... if MGs almost always kill more than one witch won't that decrease amount of witches in total, since in the end they only create one out of themselves, if they survive that far that is.

Witches are probably not all former MG's, there must be an alternative way of creating them. It's been said before that Grief Seeds don't always drop from Witches (not counting familiars).
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

Feb 26, 2011 7:16 AM

Dec 2007
Monad said:
You make no sense. What more than one wish are you talking about. Whether a magical girl can have a baby is irrelevant too. Have you even read what i wrote?

I think most people are under the impression that the wish used to become a Mahou Shoujo was to travel back in time and that it wasn't done by a Mahou Shoujo's power. We all say she has time related powers but does she really have power to travel through time? If she does then why bother staying in this time zone still? It's obvious things ain't going well. Personally I'd stop and try my luck again in another time zone...

Homura's mission is to stop Madoka making a contract with the devil. This we know. The reason why Homura can't be future Madoka is because of two things that don't make sense logically.

1) Something bad happens when she makes the contract. The only thing bad enough to happen that anyone would go back in time to correct is world destruction --> Makoka turns into overpowered witch. So if she's a witch, that can't be Madoka. If Madoka didn't turn into a witch then she should be powerful enough to stop whatever it is anyway. It only makes sense that future Madoka turned into a witch for anyone to go through the trouble of stopping Madoka making a contract.

2) Homura doesn't look super powerful. If she is Madoka who came back in time, why did she take forever and was even worn out retrieving Sayaka's soul gem after present Madoka tossed it off the bridge? This proves her power is limited. Not the image of a insanely powerful mage.

I think most people are trolled by the first episode.
desolatoFeb 26, 2011 2:27 PM
Feb 26, 2011 8:12 AM
Jul 2009
I can't believe that the fate of these magical girls is to become witches...! Kyubei's so f**king evil! And why does he need Madoka? This show just got a whole lot more interesting...
Feb 26, 2011 8:23 AM

Apr 2007
Monad said:
Kid28 said:
Monad said:

interesting
especially if you take this picture into consideration
notice the top picture is a extraction of Faust's Hexeneinmaleins which made faust younger
Hmmm...So i may really be on to something? Interesting indeed. Good observation skills.
I think the theory about Homura being her mother is at least as plausible as anything else being thrown out at the moment. The creators of the show do a fantastic job in presenting potentially suggestive possibilities. In regards to Homura/Madoka's mother, for example, here's one thing I noticed regarding this particular connection theory while watching last few episodes:

Watch that entire conversation with mother again from the viewpoint of someone who already knows how this is all going to turn out. Especially the regretful look she gives after saying "It's not the kind of thing you can fix by talking." It could very well be and probably is nothing, although it's possible that second conversation might be one of the more important moments in this entire series.

If one wanted to make a "happy ending" scenario out of the above, here's one absolutely sappy, silly way:
Feb 26, 2011 9:03 AM

Jul 2010
**________________________________________________________
*/ Hahaha,www
< Actually, I'm keeping an eye on Madoka's mother from way back
*\ Because she is already an adult, and filled with curses***********
Feb 26, 2011 10:22 AM

Oct 2008
RomanaDesu said:
I want a less than 200kb gif of Kyuube being shot so I can use it as my avatar. XD

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100914&page=5
Post by mikoo.
Feb 26, 2011 10:34 AM

Jun 2009
Omniknight said:
Random, but found this on Animesuki forums

THE CAT IN THE OPENING IS HOMURA!

I agree. I think that in the end Homura will make some kind of sacrifice or something like that but somehow (maybe with Madoka's help) she's going to turn into that cat. Also, in the opening Madoka seems to be crying of joy while holding the cat.
desolatoFeb 26, 2011 2:25 PM
Feb 26, 2011 10:47 AM

Oct 2010
Before I forget somethings that got into my mind as a spur if ideals.

-First thing is that my theory of why the Soul Gem gets polluted was right in its own way. Soul Gem gets polluted because when any Maho Shoujo kills a witch, the fact that she was human before means you have done the mortal sin of killing another human no matter what that human is. Furthermore any magic you used is illusionary and made to harm therefore another sin in itself. Pollution after pollution within anyone who has a Soul Gem.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 26, 2011 11:41 AM

May 2008
Omniknight said:
Oh shi-.....

I am a banana.
Feb 26, 2011 11:59 AM

Jun 2007
so yeah
i had feeling that a witch was born from the wishes that the mahou shoujos made but turns out that they themselves become the witches if they dont defeat other witches.
So once you become a mahou shoujo it is just a matter of time before you become that "witch" you hunt.

But yeah those dudes talking about their girlfriends like that, even i would turn into a witch and keel them too.

Anyways even though QB is evil as hell i still like his character if it werent for him this anime wouldnt be as good.

and what is Akemi to Madoka, now we can clearly see that Madoka means alot to Akemi so what is Akemi to Madoka? daughter? lover? well cant wait to find out.
Feb 26, 2011 12:40 PM

Nov 2007
BrickBreak said:
Sakaya can probably be saved. Just think about it: A Witch is a Puella whose soul has become completely corrupted. Their Grief Seeds are used to cleanse a Puella's soul. It's logical that the process could be reversed: using a Soul Gem to cleanse a Grief seed, but with obvious sacrifice of the user.

Or, in a much anticlimactic way, using several Soul Gems, thus distributing the bad stuff in a way they all survive, or perhaps using other Grief Seeds.

I'm curious about that too.
Kyouko has lots of griefseeds she can use to clean her own soulgem in between, so no problem there. (or she ends up creating a lot more witches to make Walpurgis nacht more fun). But her soulgem broke in pieces, so she'll have her soul in a griefseed. Maybe she'll become a good witch?

More food for thought:
Kyouko has griefseeds from witches she killed.
Suppose she over-uses a griefseed -> creates witch.
Is that a new one, or is the one she killed earlier reborn?
Feb 26, 2011 12:44 PM

Feb 2009
PerlaNemesis said:
Omniknight said:
Random, but found this on Animesuki forums

I agree. I think that in the end Homura will make some kind of sacrifice or something like that but somehow (maybe with Madoka's help) she's going to turn into that cat. Also, in the opening Madoka seems to be crying of joy while holding the cat.

...No, my favorite character can't become a kitty!

It must just be her cat or... Or... Something!

T.T
Feb 26, 2011 2:08 PM

Oct 2008
saka said:
Omniknight said:
Oh shi-.....

This revelation... Has your brain exploded yet!!!?
Feb 26, 2011 2:42 PM

Dec 2009

That's awesome XD
yuno6.jpg
Feb 26, 2011 2:53 PM

Nov 2007
Omniknight said:
saka said:
Omniknight said:
Oh shi-.....

This revelation... Has your brain exploded yet!!!?

It certainly puts Homura's "I suppose it's because I'm not human" in a new light lol.
From Wiki: cats are witches' familiars, used to augment a witch's powers and skills.
Interesting...

BrickBreak said:
Witches are probably not all former MG's, there must be an alternative way of creating them. It's been said before that Grief Seeds don't always drop from Witches (not counting familiars).

Probably the people who die because they've been kissed by a witch/familiar turn into witches as well. I think that explains this:
familiar Sebastien - They're an aggregate of all the lives that have been "saved" by the witch of shadow.
cleoFeb 26, 2011 5:16 PM
Feb 26, 2011 3:46 PM

Oct 2010
In-kyubei-tor? My mind has just been blown. And he just ate his own corpse. Gross. Anyone knows where that thing respawns from?

Man, I feel bad for Sayaka. Her wish was initially made for Kamjo, and now that he's been taken away, there's technically 'no reason' for her to fight anymore. Damn that Hitomi. To me, she's the main reason pushing Sayaka to become a witch. Exactly why I hate NTR.
Feb 26, 2011 4:44 PM

Dec 2010
Just something that randomly popped up in my head: who come QB didn't knew Homura's skills and that she was from another timeline?
The logical answer is that he gave her power in the future, but with QB's god-like powers, it's awkward that he wouldn't have at least some awareness of that.
He knew Sayaka's healing skill from the very start, and that only makes sense, because he was the one who gave her powers.

The logical consequence of that is that he did not make Homura, and therefore there are other entities that create Puellas.

Or, if we want to get into something crazier (and this one I would love to see), that she is not a Puella at all. We haven't see her Soul Gem, and her attacks involve real weapons (pistols, grenades, etc).
The time-related abilities could be an innate ability. The hardest thing to explain is her uniform, but then again, that's just what it is, a uniform, a piece of clothing.
But even so, as I said, those could have been obtained from a different source, one completely different from Puellas.

Either of those could be the definition of "irregular".

Feb 26, 2011 5:24 PM

Apr 2009
Oh god, I just started this yesterday and I realized very quickly that this is no Card Captor Sakura or even Nanoha. I only started to find out why people hated the cat mascot thing so much. And now I"m addicted, despite the fact that this is a SHAFT show.

You know, I had a feeling early on that witches were originally human. Or I guess more like human->magical girl->witch. In this show, witches definitely don't look human but outside of it, witches and magical girls don't have any difference except for their intent. So it wasn't a surprise to me that Sayaka being too corrupted could turn into a witch.

Geez, my eyes were just wide open when I saw "Incubator" turn into swiss cheese. And then...the new one eating the corpse? That was an absolutely horrifying moment for me.

Ah yes, the Incubator thing. When I hear the word, I think of the devices used to keep eggs warm so they can hatch successfully. So he's "incubating" Madoka, hoping she hatches into some awesome magical girl, obviously for his benefit? I wonder what the future is like without Homura trying to stop this incubation.
WaffocopterFeb 26, 2011 5:39 PM

Feb 26, 2011 5:30 PM

Dec 2008
This whole episode had me looking like...O_o
I clapped when I though Kyubei was dead!! Was quite upset when he showed up again...and disgusted when he ate his corpse. That motherfucker is purposely creating witches!!

For all we know, Madoka may not even be all that special. That may be some bullshit line that Kyubei is spitting just to recruit her.

So, Sayaka is a witch now? Then what happens to her wish? Will Kyousuke lose the use of his hand again since Sayaka is no longer a Puella Magi? I wouldn't be surprised if that indeed happen since that bastard Kyubei is involved.

Homura becoming tearful was something I didn't expect to see. Wow!!

This show is really amazing. Episode 9 can't get here fast enough!
Feb 26, 2011 5:30 PM
Dec 2007
BrickBreak said:

Or, if we want to get into something crazier (and this one I would love to see), that she is not a Puella at all. We haven't see her Soul Gem, and her attacks involve real weapons (pistols, grenades, etc). .
We haven't seen her Soul Gem in it's revealed form but we have seen the ring, the fingernail symbol and her Soul Gem can be seen in her Mahou Shoujo uniform. So yes, we have seen her Soul Gem, just not in it's regular form.

Also, I'm thinking that she uses regular weapons more as a way to preserve her soul gem intact. Too much use of her powers lead to her gem getting cursed which is why the Mahou Shoujo seek Grief Seeds in order to keep their Soul Gems pure. Since Homura has been shown to rarely target witches, instead meddling in other affairs, she must have a need to keep her magic usage limited.
Leon-GunFeb 26, 2011 5:34 PM

Feb 26, 2011 5:35 PM

Apr 2009
]
Villetta_Nu said:

Homura becoming tearful was something I didn't expect to see. Wow!!

Agreed. It was nice to see a different side of her other than the cold exterior she always has. Madoka must really really mean a lot to her.
WaffocopterFeb 26, 2011 6:28 PM

Feb 26, 2011 5:48 PM

Aug 2009
Pretty crazy I must say.
I wonder how many episode it'll take for Madoka to become a Magical Girl.
Feb 26, 2011 6:10 PM

Aug 2009
I thought Kyubey was a goner for a second there. Then I realized, oh yeah he's fucking invincible. Soooooo close to Madoka becoming a puella magi.
Feb 26, 2011 6:12 PM

Nov 2007
BrickBreak said:
Just something that randomly popped up in my head: who come QB didn't knew Homura's skills and that she was from another timeline?
The logical answer is that he gave her power in the future, but with QB's god-like powers, it's awkward that he wouldn't have at least some awareness of that.

The 1st time we hear his thoughts on Homura is when Kyouko questions him. His 'maybe she did (contract with him), maybe she didn't" shows he's at least suspicious.
It dawns on him next ep, when Sayaka meets Kyouko, and Homura intervenes.

Also dropping off some pics of witch-Sayaka.
Feb 26, 2011 6:21 PM

Aug 2008
So being a witch appears to be a simple case of magical girls reaching maturity.

To think Madoka was actually about to make the wish. Kyubey was obviously baiting her. He pretty much called her a god-in-waiting. I'm guessing that since being a magical girl is a zero-sum game whenever Madoka becomes a magical girl there will be something equally powerful popping up on the reverse end. Hmmm. Incubator. So perhaps this promised, predicted witch that Homura has been predicting is a sign of what Madoka may be bringing into the world

Feb 26, 2011 6:57 PM
Mar 2010
im thinking that Homura may actually be Madoka from the future...just a guess though.
Feb 26, 2011 7:13 PM

Oct 2008
cleo said:
BrickBreak said:

The 1st time we hear his thoughts on Homura is when Kyouko questions him. His 'maybe she did (contract with him), maybe she didn't" shows he's at least suspicious.
It dawns on him next ep, when Sayaka meets Kyouko, and Homura intervenes.

Perhaps QB is not the only one able to provide these contracts! =D
Also, where did you happen to find those awesome speculation images of Witch Sayaka?
Feb 26, 2011 7:55 PM
Feb 2011
BrickBreak said:
He knew Sayaka's healing skill from the very start, and that only makes sense, because he was the one who gave her powers.

The logical consequence of that is that he did not make Homura, and therefore there are other entities that create Puellas.

Or, if we want to get into something crazier (and this one I would love to see), that she is not a Puella at all. We haven't see her Soul Gem, and her attacks involve real weapons (pistols, grenades, etc).
The time-related abilities could be an innate ability. The hardest thing to explain is her uniform, but then again, that's just what it is, a uniform, a piece of clothing.
But even so, as I said, those could have been obtained from a different source, one completely different from Puellas.

Either of those could be the definition of "irregular".

I thought there were multiple contracters too. I think QB wants to make Madoka into his perfect soldier that can beat the other contracters, and give him supreme power over what he wants, which could be the earth.
Feb 26, 2011 8:13 PM

Dec 2010
This episode was truly interesting. As the people said before' Incubator' gives an idea of looking after the 'eggs' which are the normal girls then he turns them into a 'mature' being-mahou shoujo's. Kyubey just simply wants to use Madoka, as he wants to activate her 'god-like' powers. I was truly delighted when Kyubey was shot through like "Swiss cheese" GOD, i was going YEH! FINALLY That MOth#%$F&*k dies!MWHAHAHA but NOOO he comes back as a clone and eats his other self (WTF)??! Meaning that Kyubey is unlimited and he will always stay in the plot..-__-
Omniknight said:

That was i thought too, since he didnt really know anything but Homura, but now it clarifies that she comes from the future.../another timeline. 0_0

I also think that Madoka was someone with much significance to Homura, as Homura was being portrayed as a 'cold,heartless' girl, CRIED, for Madoka tiring so hard and always being do critical to herself. This just emphasizes how important Madoka is to her.MAdoka... extremely close to be transformed into a Mhou Shojou, she wished for Sayaka to return to her sane self, correct?
T^T SAYAKA! Does this mean that 'witches' are Mahou Shojou's that have too much darkness bottled up inside nd turn like that!? Well, she was soo shocked that she was just a empty shell fighting, and that her love has just been stolen away...ARGH! I wish that she didnt just break down like that...
good episode..good episode.
Feb 26, 2011 9:01 PM

Jan 2011
Dere-dere side from Homura! Just wondering about what will Madoka become in the future. Maybe she's boss that Homura mentioned? Damn that magical girl to witch theory.
Feb 26, 2011 9:09 PM

May 2007
I'm feel sick after watching that.

So sad, and so much info dump and the end, aw man...
My anime list
Feb 26, 2011 11:32 PM

Feb 2010
Oh my jesus ! Dx
This show is like, the best Anime I have ever watched (next to like, Gakuen Alice and Kamichama Karin ... But this is far more serious) . It's getting more depressing as the episodes pass ... ):
And when Homura broke down crying in front of Madoka, I was like '.. ! D:
Was Madoka's memory of Homura wiped or something .. ?
and OH MY GOSH . Sayaka-Chan ... ! She's all ... all sad now . It's like ... awhh ...
BUT THE SCENE THAT MADE ME CRACK UP LAUGHING WAS WHEN KYUUBEY WAS TURNED INTO SWISS-CHEESE ! I hate him so much ...
Oh ! Speaking of Kyuubey, I guess his plan it -based on what I've seen in the last like, four minutes of the episode is- does he like, make them witches ... ? Because he was all, In this country, people call women that are growing girls in this country ... So I guess it's right if I call soon to be witches Magical Girls, right .. ?
Dx ! Mann, now I have to wait for the next episodeee !
Feb 27, 2011 12:03 AM

Feb 2011
I really have to admit QB getting turned in Swiss Chess was one of my favorite part >_<
But seeing QB eating himself is really =_=........eeew
Really the plot is getting more and more interesting
Can't wait for the next episode :3
Feb 27, 2011 12:28 AM
Dec 2010
Poor Madoka, I think she needs a hug. lol Kyubey got shot, respawned and ate his corpse, then started rolling around acting all cute like nothing happened, I think he's fucking crazy.
Feb 27, 2011 4:18 AM

Aug 2010
cleo said:

whoa... high octane nightmare fuel.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Feb 27, 2011 4:33 AM

Feb 2011
Wordsmith said:
cleo said:

whoa... high octane nightmare fuel.

......Really creepy
Poor Sayaka
KyuunKunnFeb 27, 2011 5:01 AM
Feb 27, 2011 5:32 AM

Nov 2007
Omniknight said:
Also, where did you happen to find those awesome speculation images of Witch Sayaka?

Yep that's also possible.
Images are from Pixiv (her turning witch has done wonders for the amount of fanart), and the puella wiki.
cleoFeb 27, 2011 5:37 AM
Feb 27, 2011 7:49 AM

Oct 2010
cleo said:
Omniknight said:

Yep that's also possible.
Images are from Pixiv (her turning witch has done wonders for the amount of fanart), and the puella wiki.
Holy crap! Sayaka the way fans have drawn her as a witch is insane. Can't wait to see her as a witch in the next episode.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 27, 2011 9:36 AM

Jun 2009
They didn't really do much work though, it's all visible around 22:16 in this episdoe after all.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 27, 2011 10:16 AM

Nov 2009
This show just keeps getting better and better. When Kyubey die I was like YES!, but he just had to come back.. Anyway at the end of the episode with Miki and Kyouko I decided on a pairing for them KYOKI XD
Feb 27, 2011 10:19 AM

Nov 2007
hellfiredragon said:
Not sure if I saw this correctly, but were Kyouko and Sayaka at the prior mentioned clock tower prior to the end of this episode or was that a station (or both)? Just a theory but I'd rather confirm this fact first.

Slowpoke reaction, because I just realised that Nutbladder is the only group who mentions a clock-tower. In Yesy's verson (and gg's?) she points at the card calling it 'this area'.
It sure looks like Walpurgisnight will be at that station, with that black and white entrance and thatbillboard with runes that speak of a witch.
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 17, 2011

418 by Neemesis_2 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

524 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 3, 2011

381 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jan 27, 2011

384 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Jan 20, 2011

706 by Neemesis_2 »»
Jun 2, 5:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.