Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 2, 2009 12:25 PM

Apr 2008
Finally!! Now this is getting really interesting! Can't wait to read the next chapter^^
Jul 2, 2009 12:47 PM

Oct 2008
I'm bit dissapointed of that Kyoraku and Ukitake being knocked-out, want to see their Bankais
otherwise chapter was awesome
Jul 2, 2009 1:26 PM

May 2009
Vizards! ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU SHOWED UP! FINALLY :D

Jul 2, 2009 1:33 PM

Nov 2008
Gryml said:
Awesome chapter, im surprise at how few people who mentions the giant hollow thing that came with wunderweiss... well sure wunderweiss seems strong being able to punch through ukitake, however that big ass hollow blew out yamatos fire with imprisoned aizen, gin and tousen like it was candles on a birthday cake.

expecting some good fights between vizards and hollow things, hopes/think the follow fights will accur:
tousen vs kenichi (due to tousen, kenichi was turned hollow)
shinji vs aizen (because they are former vice captain and captain)
hiyori vs gin (because someone has to fight him i dont know who else:P)
wunderweiss vs mashiro (they're somewhat alike i think)
lisa vs stark (because lisa might want to protect kyoraku)
hachigen vs old guy hollow (think his style will go well against the aging guy)
love vs halibell (not sure why to this one)
yamato vs chuppy giant hollow (stongest vs strongest...)

think i got all of them

Nah, I'd say the three former vice-captains can go fight the espada, Kensei, Rose and Shinji can fight the ones that replaced them (Tousen, Gin and Aizen), Hacchi can go heal people and Love... I guess he's left with Wonderweiss. And Yamamoto fights the big thing. That'd be more appropriate imo. But then again, I'll be happier if Kubo surprises me.
Jul 2, 2009 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
Why does the fucking espadas have to be alive !?!!
It will only mean useless fighting in the near future and useless fighting is useless.
So the vaizard will kick ass Hallibell, Stark and Baragann and it will take 50 more chapters before the scenery will advance ?
What the fuck !!?!
Jul 2, 2009 2:40 PM

Apr 2008
woooot : D cant wait for next chappy. we are finally picking up the pace ^^;
Jul 2, 2009 4:26 PM

Nov 2007
I hate you Wonderweiss q_q
Unless you end up reviving Grimmjow...even though I think he's still alive.. somewhat..
But that's unlikely, unless Kubo will start killing the plot again.

Hooray for Ex Captains and Vizards re-appearance, hopefully there'll be some action next chapter and not a load of smarmy comments ¬_¬

And even though Shinji's in the back, he still looks freakishly tall on that last page.
Jul 2, 2009 4:52 PM
Mar 2009
I must agree with everyone that it is... ABOUT FUCKING TIME!
Time for some exciting fights to go around!
Jul 2, 2009 5:04 PM

Apr 2009
(>.<) /
VIZARDS!!!

All squeeing aside... tisk tisk Stark, such a cheap shot
Jul 2, 2009 8:40 PM

Apr 2009
awesome awesome awesome chapter

feel bad for ukitake but its about time soul society wasnt on top. I wonder if wonderweiss is the only vasto lorde.
Jul 2, 2009 8:43 PM

May 2009
Yay Vizards! Can't wait to see them fight in the anime.
Jul 2, 2009 9:21 PM

Mar 2009
Finally! The Visoreds are here. Time to see Aizen get his ass handed to him.
Too bad about Ukitake and that other guy though.
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Jul 2, 2009 10:15 PM

May 2009
About time... I think the last time i was actually excited to read bleach was back when the Vizards left to go to the fight. That feels like ages ago...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 2, 2009 10:20 PM

Dec 2008
I'm joining everyone and yelling out, "FINALLY!" Because, yeah, the Vaizard took way too long.

Anyway, I actually did not enjoy this chapter as much as everyone else. As others have said, it was majorly predictable. Everything that happened in this chapters I had already predicted save for the appearance of Wonderweiss with that...er...thing, as well as Ukitake getting a hole punched into him (although I'm sure he'll survive - didn't Rangiku get, like, half her midsection blown away yet she still lives somehow?)

Still, I'm very eager to see the next chapter because, what happens from here on out, I can't find myself making any predictions so I really want to see where Kubo goes with this. Bring on next week!
AeternaJul 2, 2009 10:32 PM
Jul 2, 2009 10:31 PM

Aug 2008
Fai said:
hellsoldierx15 said:
Bleach doesn't have enough dead people

Thats funny, actually, considering 75% of cast ARE "dead people"

LOL EPIC LINE
Jul 3, 2009 12:09 AM

Oct 2007
Chimasternmay said:
Fai said:
hellsoldierx15 said:

LOL EPIC LINE

I lolled hard ^_^

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jul 3, 2009 12:12 AM

Nov 2007
Aizen still makes me wet my pants <3
NOW THE REASON I AM STILL READING THIS POPS UP. yay. Vizards.
sad
Jul 3, 2009 12:21 AM

Jan 2008
Finally, Bleach is starting to become interesting again and to think I was losing hope.
Jul 3, 2009 12:40 AM

Sep 2007
Predictable? Isn't one of the key gripes about Bleach that none of the shinigami ever die? Or that it's always the villains that end up biting it? Soooo...multiple Espada are resurrected (which hasn't been done before), AND the Dynamic Duo are demolished...and that's predictable? Jesus. Enough.
Jul 3, 2009 12:58 AM

Jan 2008
UKITAKE!! :( Why couldn't that happen to Hitsugaya? :|

Blah. I'm probably one person that didn't care about the Vizards showing up. The chapter was pretty awesome before they came.>_>

108 people loved this chapter? LoL! The complaining will return soon.

I don't really see how it was predictable. I don't think anyone saw this coming before they(the main three) used their Bankai's.
GunbladewarriorJul 3, 2009 1:01 AM
Jul 3, 2009 1:07 AM

May 2009
F@#^T#$!

The place I normally go to get this didn't have it yet; I was wondering how all of you were commenting so damn fast.

Predictable or not I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I did not see it coming - The Vizards.

Totally blew me away.

It was very nice to see the two supposedly strongest Captains get their @sses handed to them in a few seconds and it is not looking good for ice boy either. Maybe now that the Vizards showed up we get to see some real fighting.

I am actually looking forward to the coming chapters (not like it's anime counterpart which is all fillers now)
Jul 3, 2009 1:09 AM

Feb 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
UKITAKE!! :( Why couldn't that happen to Hitsugaya? :|

I agree. It's probably because Hitsugaya is always high in character popularity polls. Ukitake is superior though D: Anyways. I liked the chapter. No real complaints other than that I would have liked more Ukitake/Shunsui/Stark action in the next few chapters. Vizards are fine too I suppose.
Jul 3, 2009 1:30 AM

Dec 2008
Fai said:
hellsoldierx15 said:

lol I knew someone was going to say this.
Jul 3, 2009 8:26 AM

Mar 2008
finally things progress..
and YAY for the VIZARDS!
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Jul 3, 2009 1:15 PM

Jan 2008
hellsoldierx15 said:
Yes, yes. Good chapter. I hate to say this in front of Vizard fans, but I hope one of them dies. Bleach doesn't have enough dead people. Especially good guys. I'm not hating on them, but Kubo should start mixing things up right about now. Now, if I had to pick, it should be either Hiyori or Shinji. Why? 'Cause either or both of them will fight Aizen, they'll start to have an edge on him somehow, and then comes the Aizen hax.

Damn, this was a bad time for Kyoraku to get his ass handed to him...Lisa just showed up!!! It will be interesting to see how all these Vizards react to the captains and vice versa.
Fai said:
hellsoldierx15 said:

My only problem with the lack of character deaths is how what it takes to kill a shinigami is inconsistant. Kaien got one blade shoved through him, and died. Other vice-captains have gotten torn up much worse, and survived. Other than that, I don't see what the big deal is about none of the captains or vice-captains dying yet.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
Jul 3, 2009 1:20 PM
Nov 2007
It was so long not to see Vizards, so I wasn't expecting to see them but yay, they are here finally, but it is still annoying that espadas are alive and poor Ukitake, he is already sick... I hope there will be a fight between Urahara Kisuke and Aizen, not Shinji and Aizen...

wasn't Wonderweiss created from the hogyoku, I don't remember exactly but my mind tells me so, if it is that way, then it explains why wonderweiss is the last one coming to Fake Karakura town...
Jul 3, 2009 6:21 PM

Apr 2009
It it bad that I'm not even worried about Shunsui and Jyuushiro? I know Kubo doesn't have the balls to kill off the 'good guys'.

But yay for Vizards! Predictable, yes, but I am looking forward to their fights. And I will be interested to learn more about Wonderweiss. Obviously there is more to him than what we've seen in the past...
Jul 3, 2009 7:06 PM

Jun 2007
madsweeney said:
Predictable? Isn't one of the key gripes about Bleach that none of the shinigami ever die? Or that it's always the villains that end up biting it? Soooo...multiple Espada are resurrected (which hasn't been done before), AND the Dynamic Duo are demolished...and that's predictable? Jesus. Enough.

Yes that IS predictable. If you payed any attention to the recent chapter discussions, you see that a LOT of people predicted the Espada weren't dead. The majority also predicted that the captains would get their asses handed to them and it would be up to the Vizards to make their appearance.
Jul 3, 2009 7:11 PM

Jan 2008
mulderman said:
madsweeney said:

Yes that IS predictable. If you payed any attention to the recent chapter discussions, you see that a LOT of people predicted the Espada weren't dead. The majority also predicted that the captains would get their asses handed to them and it would be up to the Vizards to make their appearance.

Agreed, though I do think that certain fans will never be content, and will complain regardless of what happens. But, for some reason, they'll continue to read every single chapter and come here to complain about it.

Edit: Although, this may be preferable to the fanatic One Piece fans I keep seeing over on those forums. Hardly anything happens in a chapter, and everyone goes nuts.
ichikibaJul 3, 2009 7:30 PM
D&D Club

Jul 3, 2009 7:23 PM

Dec 2008
ichikiba said:
Agreed, though I do think that certain fans will never be content, and will complain regardless of what happens. But, for some reason, they'll continue to read every single chapter and come here to complain about it.

I keep reading in the hopes that Bleach will surprise me like it did in Soul Society, to be honest ^^;;

As much as I disliked this chapter for its predictability, I have higher hopes for it now that the Vaizard have come along and Aizen/Gin/Tousen have re-entered the game, because it means Kubo now has the opportunity to shake things up a bit. I just hope he doesn't fall back into the back-to-back battle formula we've been seeing for the last, well, several months =/ I have to admit that I'm wanting a little plot development now.
Jul 3, 2009 7:32 PM

Jun 2007
The reason I decided to keep reading is because I find it rather interesting. The Situation Kubo placed himself in that is. For months now people have been begging for the Vizards to show up, and last chapter BAM! There they are. So now that we have that going for us, how is Kubo gonna deal with that? Is Bleach on the point of a comeback, or will it be more of the same, but with different characters. I wanna see how this plays out :)
Jul 3, 2009 8:53 PM

Dec 2008
About damn time, things were getting a bit disturbing with all the Captains dropping like flies. Cant wait to see the Vaizards kick some butt.
Jul 3, 2009 11:03 PM

Sep 2008
I Jizzed my pants at the sight of the Vizards! Woot! Been waiting for them to make their grand appearance.
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Jul 4, 2009 12:17 AM

Apr 2009
Why do people like the vizards so much? I mean the little tooth girl is funny but its like mehhhh..
Jul 4, 2009 3:27 AM

Nov 2008
Because they're interesting. We don't know that much about them, we hardly know anything about their powers, we don't know what their relationships to the other characters will be, etc. And some people must like them for their power.
Jul 4, 2009 3:58 AM

Oct 2007
And because they look freaking awesome. It's like finally some fighters in normal (or not... ^_^) clothes with really interesting powers and personalities.

Ever since they made their appearance and especially since the Pendulum of Time arc they have easily been my favorite faction in Bleach.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jul 4, 2009 5:40 AM

Sep 2008
alex264 said:
Why do people like the vizards so much? I mean the little tooth girl is funny but its like mehhhh..

The 2 previous posts basically explain it.
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Jul 4, 2009 1:13 PM

Apr 2009
K. Now I'm sort of psyched to see them to. I want to see Haji fight with some super kido.
Jul 4, 2009 6:56 PM
May 2008
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was expecting the vaizards to come first tho and not the trio to come for at least a while, so that's a plus (or is it...? we'll see)
but YES! VAIZARDS!
Jul 4, 2009 7:02 PM

Dec 2008
alex264 said:

Everybody loves revenge.
Jul 5, 2009 1:16 AM
Mar 2009
finally the vizards are there took a long time but i can belive how strong wonderweiss was but i belive Ukitake and Shunsui arent dead they will probably be healed by Hachigen finally its got interesting wonder what wonderweiss release be like?
Jul 5, 2009 3:37 AM
Jul 2008
I sympathize with all of you, who have been waiting for this moment. I honestly do, but may I be the first to say there is an even larger gem ahead and that's most definitely going to be better and more deserving.............the "Royal Squad/Guard" aka "Zero Guard." They protect the king, it was mentioned in the pendulum arc.
"To see with eyes unclouded by hate"

-Prince Ashitaka, "Princess Mononoke"
Jul 5, 2009 2:23 PM

Aug 2007
Oh my god. A Bleach chapter that I'm actually looking forward to? What has the world come to.
Jul 5, 2009 9:04 PM

Jan 2008
hellsoldierx15 said:
alex264 said:

Everybody loves revenge.

Someone clearly is not familiar with the Naruto fanbase.
D&D Club

Jul 7, 2009 12:55 PM

May 2008
Quickfox said:
This was so predictable...
Espada surviving, then vizard showing up >_>

Yeah it was predictable as usual, but goddam its about time the vaizards showed up. Now we're gonna see some pwnage YES
Jul 8, 2009 11:08 AM

Jan 2008
so awesome. i figured that the Vizards would show up in the real world and help the shinigami, but it's still cool to see. now i really can't wait on the next chapter.

Jul 8, 2009 5:34 PM

Feb 2009
FINALLY.

Some Shinji!

Jul 8, 2009 9:37 PM

Feb 2008
Kubo is so good writing relationship stories. My heart is just filled with different emotions in this chapter, from being desperate because of the ambush from Wonderweiss to the duo captains and to their teacher being desperate also; and to excitement when the Vizard appears.

I don't think they have other goals, but I am sure that they will help SS even though they're the one who exiled them. Cause whatever they will do, they're still Shinigamis inside, just had been added a hollow power.
Jul 18, 2009 9:33 PM

Jul 2008
so the espada are fine, ukitake gets injured, and aizen gets free and the vaizard finally show up yes!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jan 24, 2010 5:35 AM

Jul 2009
vindemon64 said:
Quickfox said:
This was so predictable...

Predictable, yes. But c'mon. This is the exact event that EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN BASHING ON THIS MANGA for the past year or so, including me, have been waiting for. Actual plot movement. And I daresay, its about fucking time.

yeah i've been waiting for this. the vizards are badasses and i'm ready for the plot to continue.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.