Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2014 9:44 AM

Jan 2014
It's 2014 and I haven't found anything regarding season 2 of Kokoro Connect.
I want to ask you guys, did you find anything new regarding season 2?

Jan 27, 2014 9:58 AM

Dec 2011
There wasn't one announced and there likely never will be one.

The light novel series is finished, so there's little reason to release an anime for a boost to the novels, and it wasn't successful enough to justify a second season by itself.

At least Michi Random has an ending that almost feels like it could be a real ending, which is more than could be said for many other anime adaptations of light novel series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 27, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
So the ending isn't complete then? I Still haven't finished the last episode to this show, well...Not counting those extra ones.

Jan 27, 2014 10:21 AM

Apr 2010
Thread moved

Thread moved to Kokoro connect board.

On a side note.
The special is basically an expansion of Kokoro connect and covers the events after the original anime you can find it here http://myanimelist.net/anime/16001/Kokoro_Connect:_Michi_Random.
Jan 27, 2014 11:02 AM

Jan 2014
Yeah I know about he Light Novels, but I don't understand Japanese language and the Novel is only translated to Volume 4.5.
Too bad there won't be a second season, because of that stupid prank they ruined any chance of having a second season....
Why do bad things happen to every good anime? :/
KazutsuJan 27, 2014 11:11 AM

Jan 29, 2014 1:40 AM
Dec 2013
Kazutsu said:
Yeah I know about he Light Novels, but I don't understand Japanese language and the Novel is only translated to Volume 4.5.
Too bad there won't be a second season, because of that stupid prank they ruined any chance of having a second season....
What prank?
Jan 29, 2014 2:04 AM

Mar 2008
^It''s the next thread down.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=484563&show=0

TLDR: prank gone wrong, internet vigilantism, assholes on twitter, seiyuu is suffering.
Dec 10, 2015 9:13 PM
Nov 2015
its already been 2015 and yet I havent seen any reports about the season 2 if there are by chance (if by chance there are)please tell us ...Please I really liked this anime
Jan 1, 2017 10:51 AM
Apr 2016
Hello everybody!

I found a website where we can sign a petition for a new season:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/855/597/867/kokoro-connect-season-2/

We must never lose hope to see a new season ;)
Mar 31, 2017 6:17 AM
Mar 2017
Guys this anime is great and if you really think that this anime deserves a season 2 please go to thepetitionsite.com (Direct Link is the post above this)
Aug 11, 2017 4:11 AM

Oct 2015
danidegraus said:
Hello everybody!

I found a website where we can sign a petition for a new season:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/855/597/867/kokoro-connect-season-2/

We must never lose hope to see a new season ;)
sorry to say petition's won't do anything (lol)
Jan 23, 2018 7:24 AM

Sep 2012
Mildora said:
So the ending isn't complete then? I Still haven't finished the last episode to this show, well...Not counting those extra ones.

13EP+4OVA'S was complete season cause they planned 17EP but time was up so they had to release incomplete story, anime with a cliffhanger cause what Iori said at the end was a cliffhanger cause that raised again the question Will Tai & Iori be together or not it was like her finger is on reset button when it comes her relationship, they finished & released the 4final EP later as OVA'S

my point OVA'S arn't extra ones they are part of main series that was lefts out due time ending so u should always count them, its same as anime has 24EP & u count only12EP

the anime is complete over there wont be any S2, unless they start with new chars like New season1, i think this is what is called spin-off

ThePseudoElite said:
Kazutsu said:
What prank?

i think he means that they ended anime, made proper ending so that made it impossible to do S2

ofc i wouln't call it prank, cause pranks suppose to be funny, maybe trolling

@Kazutsu

Am i right about what u meant?

hokkyboy08 said:
its already been 2015 and yet I havent seen any reports about the season 2 if there are by chance (if by chance there are)please tell us ...Please I really liked this anime

the anime is complete over there wont be any S2, unless they start with new chars like New season1, i think this is what is called spin-off, but their story is done over they ended anime, made proper ending so that made it impossible to do S2

some ppl seem to have delusion of this 4OVA'S being just ALT route not real ending & that makes them hope for S2, but only possibility is a Spin-off Kokoro with new chars & that's maybe cause not sure can u do something new with this without repeating same stuff allover again & recap with new chars wouldn't be fun or would it be, that's way i say maybe

AnimeHogger said:
Guys this anime is great and if you really think that this anime deserves a season 2 please go to thepetitionsite.com (Direct Link is the post above this)

it deserves it, but its impossible, i explained above
Sugram22Jan 23, 2018 10:48 AM
Jan 23, 2018 3:35 PM

Jan 2014
Nope, it was what the voice actors called a "prank" you can read it up on google
Anyway Baka Tsuki are translating the Novel and are on vol 6 at the moment
So probably in a year or 2 it will be fully translated so if you're still interested you can finish the story after they finish translating

May 24, 2018 2:49 AM
May 2018
Today is May 24, 2018 and I just finished watching Kokoro Connect session 1 and 2 for the first time. It is so awesome . It’s a story that have me wanting to see more. I will be adding it as a favorite of mine. I was wondering if there is going to be another season.
Jul 8, 2019 10:48 PM
Jun 2019
Cho tớ hỏi bộ phim kokoro connect có ra ss2 ko bạn. Nếu sớm tôi mong nó ra ss2 sớm và tôi cũng mong 1 điều là Sagara đc hạnh phúc bên Taichi khi họ nhận ra 2 người họ thật sự yêu nhau. Tôi thật sự cảm thấy đau khổ khi nhìn thấy Sagara luôn đau khổ nên tôi mong ss2 Sagara đc hạnh phúc bên Taichi khi tôi coi đoạn cuối của Speacial ''Hãy tìm em đi''. Tôi mong tác giả có thể ra ss2 với cái kết như vậy ạ .
Sep 2, 2019 12:44 AM
Mar 2016
Akait said:
Cho tớ hỏi bộ phim kokoro connect có ra ss2 ko bạn. Nếu sớm tôi mong nó ra ss2 sớm và tôi cũng mong 1 điều là Sagara đc hạnh phúc bên Taichi khi họ nhận ra 2 người họ thật sự yêu nhau. Tôi thật sự cảm thấy đau khổ khi nhìn thấy Sagara luôn đau khổ nên tôi mong ss2 Sagara đc hạnh phúc bên Taichi khi tôi coi đoạn cuối của Speacial ''Hãy tìm em đi''. Tôi mong tác giả có thể ra ss2 với cái kết như vậy ạ .

Rất tiếc nhưng Kokoro Connect ss2 sẽ không bao giờ được công bố và ra mắt, nếu bạn đã đọc mấy post trong thread này thì bạn đã biết là nhờ mấy nhân viên VA bày trò làm nhục người khác nên việc buôn bán của bộ này bên Nhật nát bét hết rồi, rất tệ nên studio mất tiền và vì vậy sẽ không có ss2, nếu muốn biết thêm thì đọc mấy post trong thread này, có người post link vào thread khác nhiều thông tin hơn.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
Apr 25, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.