Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2014 2:52 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The raw of chapter 108 is up on Sen Manga. It's a poor quality scan, but readable for the most part.

So the author got around all of the problems that we were expecting by a simple move - she drew Nanami with her t-shirt on again...

So Nanami was sorry for giving away a kiss while repowering Kirihito/Akura-ou, but she didn't have to explain anything worse.

And we get to see Tomoe cry tears of joy...
Feb 18, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2013
You are lucky you can read it :( Waiting for translations sucks...
Mar 2, 2014 7:18 PM

Nov 2011
Those tears...

Took a mini feels trip.
Mar 2, 2014 7:33 PM

Oct 2013
Cute! ^_^ Now go kick his ass for kissing your girlfriend!
Mar 3, 2014 1:30 PM

Dec 2008
Tomoe totally ignoring Kirihito was priceless! LMAO!!

It's time for a beat down! Look out, Kirihito!!
Mar 3, 2014 2:12 PM

May 2010
omg. was nanami raped? o_o
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Mar 3, 2014 3:48 PM

Aug 2013
Kiss? Nanami, you're sorry that you KISSED HIM?! For crying out loud you got raped. But I actually kinda ship Akura-ou X Nanami<3 LOLOL
Mar 4, 2014 8:22 AM

Aug 2010
RIP Kirihito...Tomoe is gonna kick ur ass XD

I wonder how he'd react if he knew he was Akura-ou XD
Mar 5, 2014 6:56 AM

Oct 2013
Hehehe...I can't wait to see how Tomoe will kick Kirihito's ass :) He's sooooo dead :)
I wonder what will happen when Tomoe finally finds out that he's Akura-ou.
Mar 10, 2014 5:15 PM
Oct 2013
I loved this chapter!!! everything is good again!!!!
cant wait for tomoe to find out that this guy is his long lost bff
really as much as i try i cant bring myself to hate Akura!! his my fav character!! well he and tomoe
May 29, 2015 3:42 PM

May 2010
I just want to take the time to point out how wonderful this chapter is. So many times in shoujo manga you see a girl somehow ending up kissing someone other than the main love interest, and 9/10 it's to create a misunderstanding between the main couple. The girl usually keeps it to herself out of fear and the love interest usually finds out through less than desirable means. If she does tell the guy, then in most cases he doesn't take it very well. It usually goes terribly.

Instead, Nanami made sure to be the one to tell Tomoe, being open and honest with him. What's more, Tomoe was kindly understanding and accepting of her honesty. This is such a rare feat in manga!! I adore this couple entirely.
Jul 29, 2015 9:21 PM
Jun 2015
I think I may have enjoyed this chapter far more than I should have XD

Between Tomoe's regret and jealousy, I feel happy for Nanami knowing that Tomoe doesn't feel for Nanami like other male MCs feel: either obligated because he is in debt or forced into the love because the female MC is the only female around, therefore making the female MC a form of entertainment unintentionally. Even Tomoe can most likely help Nanami and return her to normal, Tomoe sincerely regrets leaving Nanami alone and looses his composure.

...and here I am rereading this chapter to comfort myself as I wait for the English version of chapter 130 :'( XD
Oct 6, 2015 7:23 AM
Oct 2015
i love to see tomoe expression when he found nanami. it's so.. ugh, i cant describe it with words. it's feel like he's feeling hurt. i can tell how much he loves nanami
Mar 26, 2016 1:57 AM
Mar 2016
majiloveanime said:
Kiss? Nanami, you're sorry that you KISSED HIM?! For crying out loud you got raped. But I actually kinda ship Akura-ou X Nanami<3 LOLOL

I ship Akura ou and Nanami too but that's only a choice if something unfortunate happens to Tomoe
Sep 18, 2019 2:09 PM
Aug 2018
It's sad to see that Nanami character is written to act as a damsel in distress 90% of the time.

Why doesn't she have some cool kami-superpowers by now? Why does she always act so foolish and risks her life for nothing?

Is it to much to ask for a strong female lead in a shoujo manga?
Apr 1, 2020 2:44 AM
Apr 2020
majiloveanime said:
majiloveanime said:

no she was not ..did u read the same manga as the others...how did u come to that conclusion?
Dec 28, 2020 1:16 PM

Aug 2020
Well Tomoe found Nanami. I do think he should've been a bit harsher on her but she is in rather harsh condition so I understand why he didn't go off. I guess I'm just bothered by Nanami getting angry at Tomoe for even looking in a girls direction when she went and kissed Kirihito. I know it was to help him but Tomoe was often helping girls (without having to kiss them) and Nanami would get unnecessarily angry... I hope Nanami is less harsh on him now. Anyways this chapter was okay. It did feel quite short though.

Jun 25, 2022 5:33 AM
Jul 2020
JojoooJojoooo said:
majiloveanime said:
majiloveanime said:

no she was not ..did u read the same manga as the others...how did u come to that conclusion?

Also came here to say this. She was not raped at all. The scene alone was incredibly tame to how it could’ve been. Let’s not forget that Tomoe literally tried to rape Nanami 500 years ago (and that was physically shown with force). The artwork in chapter 107 was supposed to scare the reader and spice things up. But rape? No.
Sep 4, 2022 4:49 AM

Aug 2022
Akura Oh's best trait is definitely not intelligence XD That last scene with Tomoe been all sweet with Nanami after she told him that Kirihito kissed her, only to turn into scary-fox-from-hell mode afterwards when she wasn't around, really cracked me up XD Beware a tsundere wild fox in love! Hahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 113 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

9 by DebiPS »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:34 PM

» Last Chapter

BlueSquaddy - Oct 16, 2022

1 by BlueSquaddy »»
Oct 16, 2022 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 12 Discussion

FireHeart - Jan 16, 2016

3 by omgduckymomo »»
Sep 14, 2022 5:28 PM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 149 Discussion

Senpaiisanidjit - May 20, 2016

34 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:34 AM

Poll: » Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 148 Discussion

_Shara_ - Sep 8, 2022

0 by _Shara_ »»
Sep 8, 2022 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.