Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2013 12:41 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Definitely the best episode so far, and quite a brutal one at that, a whole planet almost getting annihilated, humans fighting other humans, and that scene with the little girl.
Feb 10, 2014 2:39 AM

Dec 2008
Well, that was a clusterfuck! The Buff Clan and the Aijin both attacking the Solo Ship. Once again, it's the fault of Sheryl for opening her big mouth about her research. Why is this bitch still alive?

I'm glad she had a chance to see what it felt like being treated like an "alien." Perhaps she'll be kinder to Karala. They ALL owe A LOT to Karala!

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 20, 2015 2:49 PM

Jun 2012
Hahahaha omg x'D it can make a black hole. Thats just great. Now they basically have to run for the rest of their lives or destroy the damn machine before anyone else finds out about it. Oh and damn Gije actually blew off a leg. I think thats the first time the Ideons been that badly damaged.
May 10, 2015 8:46 PM

Feb 2011
Gije is one hypocritical fuck. How the hell are you going to call them savage barbarians when all they're doing is defending the planet you just blew half to hell?! This guy only acts like an "honorable samurai" when it's convenient for him.

And how in the world did Deck get a spacesuit for his pet squirrel? Or whatever the heck it is.
VaanskylordMay 10, 2015 8:50 PM
いっぺん死んでみる?
Jan 4, 2016 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
It's funny how Ide is so overpowered and can almost control itself.

This episode was full of violence, including little kids being killed. It's funny how those things aren't shown nowadays.

So in order to save Lou they allowed a planet to almost devastated. They should know this could happen since that other planet was destroyed. If I was the captain, the only thing I'd try to do is send a message asking them to send some vaccines through space and then go away. They can't risk a whole planet just because of one life (is sad but it's the truth).
Oct 13, 2016 10:59 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The missils launched on Aijin Planet, shows the evil of Buff Clan :(
Jul 16, 2017 10:45 PM

Dec 2015
Nice to see Sheryl in the alien role.

1) They can't station near a human living location because the others will be suppressed by the Buff Clan,
2) They can't abandon the relics because it's their sole vehicle and it would give the Clan the power of opening black holes.
3) Idem if they lose/die.

Self-sacrifice with the Ideon? (unless the robot refuses XD)

4/5 Was this poster in a nuked colony house Kycilia Zabi or Char?
Aug 22, 2020 8:23 PM

Jun 2015
epic epic epic epic

💖 𝐼'𝓂 𝒽𝒶𝓎𝒹𝑒𝓃❣ 💖

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 💝 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 💝 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝒯𝓊𝒷𝑒 💝 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
💝 𝑀𝓎𝐹𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 💝
May 5, 2021 9:43 AM
Mar 2021
Wow, this show is getting really intense. It also seems to be showing the ugly parts of human nature. I'm enjoying this more than I thought I would.
Jun 6, 2023 3:29 AM

Jul 2011
The Buff Clan is pretty hypocritical , calling people savage after sneak bombing the planet first.

Also it's pretty tragic when you remember how the entire conflict started over miscommunications and overreaction and now it's even happening between humans.
Aug 19, 2023 6:40 PM

Sep 2020
As if Lou's crying wasn't bad enough, now he actually got people killed.

Weird how not only does he get an illness thought to be long eradicated, but there's no quick cure machine or something. Tech is all over the place in this future.

Always hyped to see new Ideon abilities!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 13 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Feb 8, 2014

11 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Apr 1, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 28 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

7 by Alita »»
Feb 29, 11:28 AM

offmodel - Apr 21, 2015

1 by KanekiKen523 »»
Oct 15, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 33 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 6, 2014

3 by Lesturr »»
Sep 7, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 26 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

8 by Lesturr »»
Sep 1, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.