Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2013 3:37 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Dacascos. XD

Love how they're all just hanging out together in the office.

Lmao, Gunter passing out! "What lovely..."

This is the second time Conrad has been there when Yuuri hears the maids gossiping. XD;; Guess he hasn't talked to them about it.

Okay, Wolfram taking Greta's hand made my teary-eyed.

Where did Greta get that bowl from in the first place? 0_0

"Those who share the same bed sometimes share the same dream."

So Maurets will be back in about ten years to get Greta... By then their country will already have picked themselves back up though, and Mourets might not be alive. Maybe he just meant she could come there when of age and decide what to do herself.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 23, 2019 5:25 PM

Mar 2016
I thought they showed Greta's mum in an episode from season 1, and she was quite alive and a different person.

Aug 20, 2019 4:07 PM

Apr 2017
I watched it a second time and it also made me cry again it is different than the other KKM comedy episodes this one is real tragedy
Jun 9, 2020 7:16 AM

Mar 2012
Meh, fillers are always boring, I wish the old man would have taken Greta with him, would have been good riddance! Greta getting the power from sleeping with Yuuri sound incredibly dumb.
Jun 17, 2023 2:30 PM
Oct 2022
This episode was just nothing but pure sweet for me,,

Mother's day in the demon kingdom! You can say that Yuri have started bringing some of the human traditions into the Great Demon Kingdom once again, it is so awesome!

Poor Greta it was a really hard choice for a little girl to pick between the people that care about her and her homeland!

I thought we saw Greta's mother in the other episodes, but this plot makes more sense now that she was the daughter of a queen! And her mother was a beautiful woman too. The scene they both started singing the lullaby was just enough to make a grown up man cry!

I loved how Greta drew Celi and Annisina for mother's day, it means that she sees them as mother figures it is so sweet!

And also the bed scene with Yuri and Wolfram almost made me tear up,, i love how they have story nights together, and also Wolfram holding Greta's hand and doing his best to keep her there. Wolfram really had a development from the start of the series from hating humans to accepting one as a daughter... (also his nightgowns are my absolute fav he looks stunning in them as usual slayy!!)

Lol Dacascos is one of the most funny characters. Poor guy always have to deal with every problem.

Glad Greta was able to see her mother's face once again. So happy that she will stay with her father's and people who care about her till she is ready to become a queen. And i am sure that she will treasure Celi's gift always!

This was a nice episode, KKM always makes itself watch even with filler episodes. This episode also showed us that the Demon Kingdom is a big family and not only a kingdom <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.