Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2015 1:10 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ugh, stop breaking my heart, Geneus. Fuuck.

So Saralegui wants to unite Shou and Dai Shimaron and become the King. Not a bad idea actually, as long as he doesn't ruin things with his manipulations.

Alazon may have been good once, may have been doing what she had to for her country, but now she's just a manipulator, a user who casts off her toys once they're no longer useful for her goal.

Seeing Geneus like that sucks. :( Even if the feelings are coming from somewhere else, they are REAL. I think Shouri agreed. I hated that that had to happen.
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Mar 2012
Saralegui is really ambitious that's what I really like about him.

I don't get why Janeus is attacking the town, shouldn't his strong feelings towards Shinou make him want to protect what he has built or was that Alazon's orders? Really feeling bad for Janeus, what exactly were Shinou and Murata planning. I wonder if things would have been different if they just allowed him to meet Shinou like he wanted to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 32 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 24 Discussion

Chouninatte - Oct 20, 2013

4 by suegoeshal »»
Jun 18, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.