Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2015 10:43 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
omg Conrad became a vigilante. I can't. Blargh, he thinks that he'd be more use as a tool than a shoulder to lean on for Yuur?. ;A; Doesn't he know how much his presence means to Yuuri?

Poor Dacascos...

Wolfram admitted to being worried about Conrad. :) Think that's why he's been even more volatile than usual. Thank the gods he was able to make Conrad see sense. Although just telling him that Yuuri was hurt was enough to make him want to go back.

Why would Wolfram ask Geneus if they were certain they had the right sword?? They saw for themselves that it worked and that Alazon recognized it. Was it all just so that Berius would hear and tell Saralegui later?

I think Yuuri will want to let Berius go. And Saralegui has to know they wouldn't harm him, even after what he did.
眠れないのは君のせい
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM

Mar 2012
As much as I love Conrad, the Blue Wind is something I really dislike, the betrayal arc is long over and I don't want to see Conrad separated from Yuuri again even if Conrad's motive is to help Yuuri. Wolfram was talking some sense this episode for a change but he's still useless when it comes to fighting and I seriously want to punch Yuuri right now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 35 Discussion

Chouninatte - Feb 23, 2015

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 34 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Kyou Kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 33 Discussion

WaterLily - Jan 5, 2009

4 by Maou_heika »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 31 Discussion

1 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 23, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Kyou kara Maou! 3rd Series Episode 24 Discussion

Chouninatte - Oct 20, 2013

4 by suegoeshal »»
Jun 18, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.