Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2013 2:17 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I knew it, I was suspicious why can she be so weak when last time she was arrogant and always full of herself, even though she really needed Himiko's help as a bait for Lemures to come out of the shadows. I pitied Lemures for a bit when he only tried to free Larva in the first place.

Got a glimpse of how she and Larva met, and the reason why he doesn't speak and wears a mask.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 24, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2012
Another interesting story concept in this episode, a lot different than the first two but I like it! Let's see what the last one has to offer us!
Nov 26, 2015 11:00 AM

Jan 2012
She care about lava,what a weak vampire.

Apr 30, 2018 11:45 PM

Jul 2017
This episode really came together at the end. I do feel that the dub actors were much weaker in this (talking about the armor guy and Lemures). I liked the two sides at the end of truth vs. fantasy between Himiko and Miyu.
Aug 6, 2019 7:59 PM

Oct 2016
The voice acting (JP) is really good in this show.
Seeing all this backstory was really cool.
This show absolutely nails atmospheres.
I hope the 90s version is able to keep up with everything that has been good with this version so far.

satyrelfheim said:
This episode really came together at the end. I do feel that the dub actors were much weaker in this (talking about the armor guy and Lemures). I liked the two sides at the end of truth vs. fantasy between Himiko and Miyu.

Yeah, this dub is a particularly bad one. I couldn't bear it. I switched to subbed after 5 minutes of the first episode, to be honest, haha.

Jan 18, 2020 9:02 AM

Jun 2010
The tragic story of the possessed armor was OK but again relied on Miyu explaining things. Himiko and didn't get much time to itself apart from the Lemures plot. Himiko is losing her antagonistic attitude towards Miyu but it's not justified that well. Her realizing Miyu has human feelings works OK, but why was she coming to Miyu's aid in the beginning of the episode? Less thought has been put into what's supposed to be one half of a two-lead cast.
Jan 13, 2021 11:44 PM

Nov 2013
I think Larva has a bad case of stockholm syndrome. I feel bad for Lemures and the dead man possessing the armor. Lemures was only wanting to free his friend from Miyu, and all Larva has to say in protest is that "her sorrow" is what compels him to stay with her... like really... And the way the dead man basically tried to keep his sanity by denying the reality of his wife sacrificing herself to resurrect him, only to find that he was human in the end... tragic indeed.

Jul 31, 2021 2:21 AM

Feb 2014
So we got some backstory about Miyu and Larva. Only one episode left, I wonder how it's gonna be wrapped up
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2023 10:17 PM
May 2017
It was sad to see Larva friend die to save him.
Mar 27, 8:26 PM

Dec 2022
the atmospherically bleak aesthetic softly hit a high peak for this whole episode. damn what a mood. pure melancholy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuhime Miyu Episode 4 Discussion

tofei - Sep 19, 2013

15 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuhime Miyu Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Sep 19, 2013

14 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 26, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuhime Miyu Episode 1 Discussion

tofei - Sep 19, 2013

13 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 11:06 PM

» Manga

jyagan0 - Sep 17, 2016

1 by Pastilla »»
Sep 18, 2016 4:45 AM

» Does anyone know where I can watch this anime?

Haneq - Jun 3, 2015

2 by Haneq »»
Jun 3, 2015 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.