Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2011 2:17 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That tall youkai got defeated so easily and got sent to the fire. He said such a dirty place it became and is burning it up.

So the huge eye youkai is a legend enemy to Nura family, who got defeated by Rikuo's father.

Rikuo confronted him and his sword got shattered. Human kitsune youkai got hurt instead when he attacked powerless Rikuo. Then Nurarihyon gang is here.

According to Nue, she got her memory changed into Rikuo's father's first wife's daughter, but she's the wife herself by himself (?). The flower language of Fubuki made her remember the goal and killed him.

Everyone caught up for final battle against Nue.

(Sounds like Tosakamaru's line is just screaming)
sakaDec 17, 2011 7:05 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 11, 2011 6:47 AM

Jul 2008
So the huge eye youkai is a legend enemy to Nura family, who got defeated by Rikuo's father.

In Manga, Minagoroshi was just a part of that Sanmoto Gorouzaemon. Not sure what they told in the Anime version but since it seems to be going for an Anime Original ending they quite possibly changed the lore.
Dec 11, 2011 8:12 AM

Jul 2007
In the episode, Minagoroshi says not to call him Sanmoto because he is only the eye of Sanmoto.

Everyone talks about rock these days, the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards
Dec 11, 2011 12:27 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
o.o This anime so epic!! I WANNA THIRD SEASON!!! -.- So in next ep nura shows parade of 100 demons equipment power.
Dec 11, 2011 3:38 PM

Jul 2011
Awesome episode, I'm not confused anymore.... (last episode was killing me)
I'm already looking forward to the next episode.
I wonder if hes going to equip multiple fears, or maybe he will equip the fear of the first heir.... :D

Ugh, can't wait for the next episode, this season is just awesome!
Dec 11, 2011 3:46 PM

Oct 2010
Im confused i dont remember a lot of this in the manga. I dont remember Rihan ever killing that fox over and over it goes to show you for them to beat him they had 2 use an underhanded method. Nihan is a beast. Also, i love how Nurarihyon and Rihan confess their feelings to a girl and not shy about it. Rikuo i guess is in a love dilemma he got basically 3 chicks then again they are 2 young. LOL

I wish Rihan was still alive. Since both Nue and Samanoto feared him. I know he a beast but i dont know how powerful he really was.
bonifideDec 11, 2011 3:54 PM
Dec 11, 2011 3:50 PM

Jul 2008
Im confused i dont remember a lot of this in the manga. I dont remember Rihan ever killing that fox over and over it goes to show you for them to beat him they had 2 use an underhanded method.

Never said he killed her, just that he took care that Kitsune doesn't reincarnate (which is why she reincarnated 8 times in 600 years and than once again only after 400 years of no reincarnations)
Dec 11, 2011 3:52 PM

Oct 2010
blackblue40 said:
Awesome episode, I'm not confused anymore.... (last episode was killing me)
I'm already looking forward to the next episode.
I wonder if hes going to equip multiple fears, or maybe he will equip the fear of the first heir.... :D

Ugh, can't wait for the next episode, this season is just awesome!

Yeah one of the best animes this year. I hope they continue this route like 24-26 episodes a year that way we never get spoilers. This anime stayed really faithful to the manga i barely see any changes but more explanations.
Dec 11, 2011 3:55 PM

Oct 2010
Nayrael said:
Im confused i dont remember a lot of this in the manga. I dont remember Rihan ever killing that fox over and over it goes to show you for them to beat him they had 2 use an underhanded method.

Never said he killed her, just that he took care that Kitsune doesn't reincarnate (which is why she reincarnated 8 times in 600 years and than once again only after 400 years of no reincarnations)

Ok thanks i was just confused either way Rihan is a force not to be reckoned with.
Dec 11, 2011 7:30 PM
Apr 2011
this next episode is gonna freaking nuts!! i bet he some how equips all the hundred demons fear and smacks that bitch in the face!!
Dec 11, 2011 7:40 PM
Oct 2010
Bad End?

I suppose I'm wrong, but it definitely looked like Nue destroyed Kyoto.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 11, 2011 9:15 PM

Dec 2010
Overpowered like crazy but awesome episode all the same; This episode unlike the last made me feel less sorry for Gitsune and more sorry for her vessel; because even though Gitsune was killed by her own son like that in my opinion it doesn't compare to what her vessel (forget her name) went through. Well it will be interesting to see if the leave a cliffhanger unresolved scenario for a possible season 3 or if they somehow beat him using all of their fears; like multiple equip or something; in my opinion it would be better to have the former scenario occur; like perhaps a temporary victory but he still is out there so it implies another season; i haven't read the manga but I'm assuming that this season hasn't caught up right? so there should be more material to use for a potential third season.
Dec 13, 2011 6:43 AM
Jan 2010
Jagi's face was shown ~~~!!!

IIRC, it was the first time it was shown from both manga and anime
Dec 13, 2011 9:03 AM

May 2008
hope a season 3 gets announced after this finishes >.<
Dec 13, 2011 12:14 PM

Jan 2008
If we do get season 3, it's just gonna consist of a bunch of minor episodes. IIRC, the next 'arc' doesn't start for some time and I don't even think the Manga is near done with the Arc. Don't want another season as bad as season 1 now do we?

Anyways, I just watched the episode for Yamabuki.
Dec 13, 2011 12:47 PM

Jul 2008
[quite]If we do get season 3, it's just gonna consist of a bunch of minor episodes

That will be finished in four episodes, 5 if they go with slow pacing. Not that much of a bunch, really.
Dec 13, 2011 1:30 PM

Jun 2008
Wait? They will actually have a show down with Nue right now? I thought Nue will be the kind of evil dude that will stick for a while and Rikuo will have to reach new heights to face him.
Are they putting an original ending for the anime like they did with Claymore?

Seriously i think it will be stupid if Rikuo could actually beat him now. I realize his a lot stronger than how he was in the first season but he couldn't beat Gitsune and now his gonna beat this Nue guy that is suppose to be even stronger?
MonadDec 13, 2011 1:34 PM
Dec 13, 2011 6:12 PM

Oct 2010
zilentworld said:
Jagi's face was shown ~~~!!!

IIRC, it was the first time it was shown from both manga and anime

Yeah it was the first time i saw her face too.

If they do have a season three which i hope. I hope they just do it next year i dont want fillers. The current arc is not over yet but its probably close to the end.

I will be mad as hell if Rikuo beat Nue now if he does say goodbye to Nurarihyon No Mago having a season 3.
Dec 14, 2011 7:49 AM

Jul 2007
buuuuuh, i smell a big bad cliffhanger
Dec 16, 2011 10:26 AM
Feb 2010
sakaDec 17, 2011 7:06 PM
Dec 16, 2011 8:22 PM

May 2008
Epic episode is epic!
Dec 17, 2011 6:48 PM
Apr 2011
bonifide said:
Im confused i dont remember a lot of this in the manga. I dont remember Rihan ever killing that fox over and over it goes to show you for them to beat him they had 2 use an underhanded method. Nihan is a beast. Also, i love how Nurarihyon and Rihan confess their feelings to a girl and not shy about it. Rikuo i guess is in a love dilemma he got basically 3 chicks then again they are 2 young. LOL

I wish Rihan was still alive. Since both Nue and Samanoto feared him. I know he a beast but i dont know how powerful he really was.

yeah it does happen ofc you dont see him killing the kitsune over n over though
Dec 17, 2011 6:51 PM
Apr 2011
Monad said:
Wait? They will actually have a show down with Nue right now? I thought Nue will be the kind of evil dude that will stick for a while and Rikuo will have to reach new heights to face him.
Are they putting an original ending for the anime like they did with Claymore?

Seriously i think it will be stupid if Rikuo could actually beat him now. I realize his a lot stronger than how he was in the first season but he couldn't beat Gitsune and now his gonna beat this Nue guy that is suppose to be even stronger?

i cant see him beating Nue im guesing he will wound him and force him back to hell (since in the manga hes arm doesnt hold out so he goes back himself) tbh im guesing there doing this because it adds some more spice to the story especially since its the end of the season they will want people wanting that 3rd season even more
Dec 20, 2011 5:14 PM

Feb 2010
Interesting. Finally the backstory is revealed. and That is one crazy plan lol.
Nenekimaru being broken doesnt seem good as well.
Wonder how OP Rikuo will get just to beat this guy.
Jan 1, 2012 7:19 AM

Sep 2008
Seriously, that is all that one eyed guy had?
Why are they already killing off Mamiko Noto?
She should be part of Rikuo's gang even though his party is pretty lame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2012 3:56 AM

Aug 2010
Oh man... What a sad sad past flashback of Rihan being killed by the woman he loves no less :'( :'(

Oh man all of this happening and only 1 episode left?!! I just hope it won't be a disappointing end since it's been awesome so far!
Feb 22, 2013 4:08 PM

Dec 2008
Ok. The Nura clan couldn't even defeat Hagoromo Gitsune who had gotten stronger with each reincarnation. Just how in the hell do they expect to defeat Seimei who's been simmering in hell for 1000 years?

And I'm dying to know what Jami looks like underneath those talismans. Something tells me he's a hottie!

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 8, 2015 12:59 AM

Aug 2013
Original ending huh..? The staring contest was a bit long for me.
Jul 25, 2023 7:36 AM

Nov 2010
That was a very cool flashback and twist. Everything makes sense now!

I wish I am as powerful as Seimei. I would love to exterminate as many humans as possible and reduce their population to about a billion to stabilize the balance in biodiversity. F*cking human overpopulation is destroying this world, and they make life on Earth worse for everybody. Just thinking about it pisses me off!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 16, 2011

13 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 9, 4:25 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 3 Discussion

Nayrael - Jul 17, 2011

46 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 7, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 18, 2011

102 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:14 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 4, 2011

29 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:46 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 27, 2011

17 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 25, 2023 5:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.