Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 12:27 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice relaxation in a while and confession (real feeling of caring for each other).

Leo at the end... he really went on Vincent's side?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 16, 2011 12:55 PM
Aug 2010
I have no idea what's being said...but....I really like the calm feel of this chapter. It's welcome in all the mad chaos that's been going on recently xD (just a question though; was this the first chapter of a new volume? Or was it the last chapter of the previous volume?)

calmarsiJun 16, 2011 3:39 PM
Jun 16, 2011 3:48 PM

Apr 2009
Where did you find it?
Could someone give me the link or something?
Thank you <3
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 16, 2011 10:21 PM

Nov 2007
GracefulDownfall said:
Where did you find it?
Thank you <3

Pandora Hearts Livejournal Community.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 17, 2011 6:40 AM

Apr 2009
tsubasalover said:
GracefulDownfall said:
Where did you find it?
Thank you <3

Pandora Hearts Livejournal Community.

Thought so, but I'm not a member so I can't see it ://
That's why I asked for a link..
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 17, 2011 8:04 AM

Apr 2009
Okay, never mind, I've read looked at it!

That was...short.

Break and Sharon <3
Okay, what the hell? Oo The ending was so weird. I mean, things are going pretty fast.. OO
Not enough Vincent.
I like how this chapter seemed pretty chill though^^
Can't wait till July 18th. God, I'm more excited about that than my birthday (July 14th) *headdesk*
Seriously though, she never gives us a break, doesn't she? Every single chapter ended with a cliff hanger.
deadoptimist said:
Jun 17, 2011 9:53 AM

Mar 2010
calmarsi said:
just a question though; was this the first chapter of a new volume? Or was it the last chapter of the previous volume?

If I'm not mistaken chapter 61 was the last chapter to appear in volume 15, which will be released in July.
So 62 now is going to be the first one for volume 16 (that's why I'd bet Leo to be on the cover of that volume, but we'll see =D)

And I don't think it fits to say that Leo went over to Vincents side, I think it's pretty much Leos decision what he's going to do now. But the contrast between Oz-Alice-Gil and Leo-Echo-Vincent is really nice <3
Jun 19, 2011 6:01 PM

Nov 2007
nice break chapter, but this is Pandora Hearts....this manga never has a chapter end without some sort of WTF moment.

Alice is <3 this chapter...we seriously need her to get back into the spotlight
Jun 19, 2011 6:57 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Poor Break. After everything she said even I felt embarrassed for him lol.
Jun 19, 2011 8:16 PM

May 2010
New chapter! (wriggles in ecstasy)

Interesting to see Break hiding under his blankie. Cute to see him be vulnerable to Sharon.

I'm dying to know what stance Leo is going to take! If he's going to fully accept the role of Glen and fulfill Vincent's wish. (And you call that a haircut, Leo?!? If I'd been Vincent I would have cut off a LOT more than that!)

@AmayaRayka: I noticed that too, the 3:3 opposing teams, with a brother on each side!
Jun 19, 2011 10:59 PM

Sep 2009
Nice to see Break opening up emotionally. Next chapter will be very interesting if Gleo and Joz talk!
Jun 20, 2011 2:03 AM
Nov 2010
Spoiler

Omg...Leo, Vincent and Echo had come to "take" Oz, in front of Gilbert???
I can't wait to read next chapter!!!
Jun 20, 2011 3:25 AM

Feb 2010
I've gotta say.... everyone looks positively bishie-fied XD

Great new chapter :)!
Jun 20, 2011 5:46 AM

Aug 2009
Leo's... sparkling in my eyes.
Glad to have some heartwarming moments in this chapter after all the madness.
Jun 20, 2011 7:18 AM
Apr 2009
I think I'm in love with Leo now.

Do you guys think that from here on out Oz would see Leo as an enemy? Because I don't want that to happen. Looking at his face, I guess he genuinely wants to talk to Oz--probably about him being Glen's vessel. Maybe with the revelation, with knowing that they're parallels of Jack and Glen, they can work towards uncovering the truth of the Tragedy together? I mean, it will not hurt if they try to avoid what happened to Jack and Glen in the first place--that Jack was forced to fight and kill his best friend. So yeah, it's a pretty optimistic theory I have here... You're welcome to bash or say it's stupid or whatever.

And what's with those black feathers?
Jun 20, 2011 7:49 AM

Oct 2008
I loved the Break and Sharon moment, it made me go "aww"! :3

"I'll bite your cheek!" XD
Haha, I shall be using that to cheer someone up one day! I loved Gils reaction, had me in stitches!

The ending was a shocker, didnt expect Leo, Vincent and Echo to attempt to "take" Oz infront of Gil and Alice... I also want to know about the black feather although I think they might be from a Chain, I doubt the three would appear to get Oz without having a chain strong enough to hold off Raven...
Jun 20, 2011 8:33 AM

Sep 2010
It is sweet to see Break's vulnerable side when he puts his head on Sharon's shoulder.

Also I just love how Alice is running around trying to bite Oz and Gil's cheeks. I would have to admit that I love watching Gil's expressions throughout the manga. *fan girl squeals*

The ending is rather mysterious. I can't wait for the next chapter to find out in which direction Mochizuki is going for.
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Jun 20, 2011 9:17 AM

Dec 2009
Alice crying because of her memories, that crying face was so sad to see ;o;
I wonder why she said those tears weren't hers.

& i loved seeing Gil caring so much about Oz, like he always do ♥
Jun 20, 2011 1:37 PM

Aug 2008
I really loved this chapter :) we saw some cute moments between SharonxBreak and OzxAlice. Finally Oz told her about what he saw.
Leo looks very cool, maybe now they will tell us why is Oz important.
I am really looking forward to next chapter>_<
Jun 20, 2011 7:26 PM

Jun 2009
Personally, I think this chapter was a bit of a waste. Recently everything has been so drawn out, I wish it would pick up actually.

The plot got lost in my opinion someone before Yura's mansion. Now, personally I think it just has all of these little chapters that aren't really about anything. If I see Oz, Gilbert or Alice whine or mope around for another chapter I am going to go crazy. I like them, they are good characters but they need to get over themselves.

I mean even Break was whining. I mean, he never does so he gets one pass...

The only character I am currently excited about it Reo, it is too bad that he couldn't have done something in this chapter to move it a long a little.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 21, 2011 12:25 AM

Jul 2009
Oh Sharon. AS IF I COULD NOT LOVE YOU MORE THAN I ALREADY DO.
Ojou-sama + Onee-san attitude = AWESOMENESS
F YEAH

Aww man. I really want to see Gil cry over Elliot ;-; it's not healthy to bottle stuff up like that. and it'd really be one of the most heartbreaking moments of the manga

In response to that contrast between Gil-Alice-Oz & Vincent-Echo-Leo; I approve of these OT3s. Very much.

And now, my unpleasant fangirl mode ON:

Oh my god.
Leo + Bangs = Adorkable
Leo - Bangs = Bishie
HAAUU OMOCHIKAERI

MochiJun is apparently trying to please my every wish or something this month because:
- the thing I most wanted was to see Leo in this chapter to see what his chars design is like panel-to-panel minus the bangs.
- needed more Alice
- Break woke up F YEAH
- Liam, Lily & Lotti with bunny ears OMG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME MJun?!
- OzxGil moments
- AlicexGil moments My friend and mine's fave pairing. We're going to fangirl the hell out of that "bite" scene. Dear MJun ILU
- RufusxCheryl. My OTawwwwP
- BreakxSharon scene. I swear MochiJ-sama is pandering to my shipping tastes.

Also loved the way she drew Alice. Kind of alternating between adorable and bishoujo. A sign of maturity maybe??

Oh Leo you handsome angst muffin. I hope somehow, in the end, he gets to speak to Elliot one more time.
THIS IS PANDORA HEARTS, IT CAN HAPPEN maybe

Annoying fangirl mode OFF

Though really, we can pretty much confirm that Leo is going to fight Oz at some point because in my head:

Leo ----> Glen
Oz ----> Jack
Elliot ----> (sort of) Lacie
Everyone ----> Calls Oz a coward for giving himself up
Oz ----> once remarked on how he could never turn a sword upon a friend like Jack did
History ----> tends to repeat itself
Leo ----> told Oz to kill him if he had too

TT A TT the only pairing MochiJ missed was more EllyxLeo *sob*
tragic OTP </3

tl;dr
Leo looks amazing n has the prettiest eyes
GilxAlice FTW

Yeah.
/long rant is long
Jun 21, 2011 12:39 AM

Dec 2009
I found the end... I don't know what to call it but I didn't like it. Leo's acting like a bad guy all of a sudden? Blah, it was not pandora hearts like and I did not like it at all.

Though, Break was adorable and there was more Rufus~ :3
And Alice and her biting <3
Jun 22, 2011 6:00 PM

Sep 2009
Gleo is acting very strange, I agree, but it makes a bit more sense to me considering Leo knew this could happen. However, I doubt Gleo is here to be aggressive right now. I think he's just here to talk... about the Baskervilles, about Pandora, about Jack, and maybe even about Elliot.

I think Gleo is there to announce his intentions to Joz. Leo is still Oz's friend of sorts and I doubt he's far gone enough to just fight without warning. Maybe he'll tell Oz not to interfere with the Baskerville plans, and I don't think Oz is stupid enough (or emotionally ready) to try fighting Leo/Echo/Vincent there and then. I think he'd listen to what Gleo has to say and then both sides retreat to plan their next move. Or maybe Oz does get kidnapped. That would be exciting, and wouldn't happen without a fight.

Wait and see...

P.S. the amount of romance in this chapter annoyed me. >.<
Jun 22, 2011 6:27 PM

Oct 2007
Neiru2012 said:

I know that feel. I am not really happy how Jun shifted the atmosphere from depressing drama to fluff. It might have worked out better if it was done over time, but the way she did it to me felt like saying "we had too much drama recently, fuck it, happy stuff time". But I guess things will be very interesting in the next chapter which would hopefully make up for it.
Jun 22, 2011 10:57 PM

Jul 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Gleo is acting very strange, I agree, but it makes a bit more sense to me considering Leo knew this could happen. However, I doubt Gleo is here to be aggressive right now. I think he's just here to talk... about the Baskervilles, about Pandora, about Jack, and maybe even about Elliot.

I think Gleo is there to announce his intentions to Joz. Leo is still Oz's friend of sorts and I doubt he's far gone enough to just fight without warning. Maybe he'll tell Oz not to interfere with the Baskerville plans, and I don't think Oz is stupid enough (or emotionally ready) to try fighting Leo/Echo/Vincent there and then. I think he'd listen to what Gleo has to say and then both sides retreat to plan their next move. Or maybe Oz does get kidnapped. That would be exciting, and wouldn't happen without a fight.

Wait and see...

Lol
Joz and Gleo.
First time I've seen these names XD clever

I suppose considering the recent dark mood that happiness has to stay away for a while
But I think that having them angst for 5 chapters would have been a lot worse
/flashbacks to Gurren Lagann
And the whole romance thing is fine with me because I'm just a hardcore shipper lol :D but I can see where it might get annoying, considering the last chapter made three quarters of the fandom cry. I know I did

It must be hard for MJun to draw the line but it kind of reflects what Oz said in ch. 61
How the sky was so blue and beautiful even though something so terrible had happened
Simply put: life goes on, even after something horrible has happened
But of course we need to see some future crying because otherwise these guys are ticking time bombs

I believe in enjoying the little details. I'm happy just knowing next chapter we get more Leo and possible action/drama.

That page has broken my heart again ;-; Leo was just waiting for the inevitable
/sob
Jun 23, 2011 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
After all the drama and angst, I was actually longing for some more lighthearted stuff and I got it. The BreakxSharon scene was adorable and Alice was adorable too, I laughed at the scene where she wanted to bite Gilbert. The thing I didn't like in this chapter is that I'd totally expected a chapter like this. XD I agree that the whining and moping around can be a bit annoying in PH sometimes, but it wasn't too much for me this time. Anyway, the next chapter(s) should be more interesting.
Btw, I think those feathers belonged to the random pigeons who dramatically flew away when Leo appeared. 8D
Jun 23, 2011 4:02 PM

Jun 2011
There's too many bishounen characters now; it's really kinda getting to me...

I'm not sure why everyone thinks this chapter is lighthearted; sure, it's much less angsty than the previous few, but there was this tension in the air from the first page that was much different than before. I would actually say that this chapter was so-called "heavier" than the last three or four. However, the plot really needs to start speeding up a bit.

The vulnerable Break scene was... interesting...? He's my favourite character and all, but that scene in particular felt (adorably) forced.

(Maybe I'm just having a bad day, I don't know)
[An incredibly creative signature]
Jun 23, 2011 5:37 PM

Apr 2009
Felt too short. D:
Hmm wonder if Oz will go w/ Leo at the end freely.
Jun 23, 2011 6:10 PM

Jul 2009
PersonalIdea said:
There's too many bishounen characters now; it's really kinda getting to me...

I'm not sure why everyone thinks this chapter is lighthearted; sure, it's much less angsty than the previous few, but there was this tension in the air from the first page that was much different than before. I would actually say that this chapter was so-called "heavier" than the last three or four. However, the plot really needs to start speeding up a bit.

The vulnerable Break scene was... interesting...? He's my favourite character and all, but that scene in particular felt (adorably) forced.

(Maybe I'm just having a bad day, I don't know)

ROFL
I know right? With the addition of Leo like 96% of the cast are bishounen

it's very true, the chapter was not lighthearted as a chapter itself, but rather by comparison.
Break needed someone to yell at him really XD I love him but every child needs his discipline
Plus: we got to see Miss Oujo-sama Sharon give him a piece of her mind, probably something she's been holding in since that chapter where she slapped Break around with a pillow.

Too short is right D: It felt like a PiratesoftheC movie. Passed by in what felt like 15 minutes and really lasted 3 hours.

Moarree Leo plz.
;-; I just want him to be happy
But here's hoping we get some major action next chapter~!!!
I want to see whether Gil and Alice intervene at some point.

Predictions:
Vincent is still a troll but being truthful about erasing his existence
Oz and Leo swordfight at some point?
They're both pretty bad with weapons if I do remember correctly XD
Jun 23, 2011 9:23 PM
Aug 2009
stickymochi said:
Felt too short. D:

That's because it was short, lol. This chapter was 30 pages when some of the previous WHAM chapters were 50.

And it was definitely a fluff chapter. I don't think there's any argument about that. Mochizuki always does fluff chapters after long arcs. Remember Modulation? Everybody got drunk. Compared to that, this chapter was Eliot's death all over again.
Jun 24, 2011 1:35 PM

Apr 2009
Liinah said:
I wonder why she said those tears weren't hers.

In a way, they really are not. As she said, she is now a chain, she doesn't remember anything. Listening to Oz must have been like listening to a really sad and tragic story about someone else + having a messed up feeling cause it actually happened to her.She is not the same person anymore. She does not remember what her life was like so she can't be too sad over it, she doesn't even know those people (Jack, Glen etc.) I guess that's what she meant. It's sad but it all seems unreal. Besides, it was Oz who told her, she didn't remember it herself. It would have been worse if she did.

Suzune-chan said:
I mean even Break was whining. I mean, he never does so he gets one pass...

Um, exactly. It's character development..
I didn't think it was that drawn out, but now that I think about it, you may be right...oo

Both, this...:
Amarevia said:
After all the drama and angst, I was actually longing for some more lighthearted stuff.

....and this:

PersonalIdea said:
I'm not sure why everyone thinks this chapter is lighthearted; sure, it's much less angsty than the previous few, but there was this tension in the air from the first page that was much different than before.

I've noticed that too. It wasn't too lighthearted. I've had this pretty heavy feeling in my chest through the whole chapter. Idk...

Um, still, a lot has happened in this chapter: Alice finally found out what happened 100 years ago, Break woke up, Leo and Oz met. It was too short though.
deadoptimist said:
Jun 26, 2011 1:58 PM
Oct 2010
PersonalIdea said:

I'm not sure why everyone thinks this chapter is lighthearted; sure, it's much less angsty than the previous few, but there was this tension in the air from the first page that was much different than before. I would actually say that this chapter was so-called "heavier" than the last three or four.

^^Agrees.

My first reaction was "WHOT? Only 30 pages?"
It was short but the end had that BAAM feeling (as usual). Leo looked great :O What did he meant with "I came for you"? Well he said he wanted to talk... I wonder what's in Leo's head...ever since Elliot d-died that's something I can't keep but wondering...

Break...I can't say that I like to see him like that, but still, people/characters aren't made of steel...I don't really like lectures (who does? -.-) but Sharon said it all. (GO Sharon! I like her more and more every time)

I really want to know what direction will this take now that Humpty Dumpty arc is over.

Jun 29, 2011 7:56 AM
Aug 2010
wow, i'm shocked that so many people disliked the chapter :/...everyone is saying it was too light hearted xD seriously...if all chapters were angstified/actiony/mind trolling then the chapters that were meant to be particularly shocking or exciting would have less of an impact. It may have been a slightly less adventurous chapter (and short) but I think it was needed to move on.

People saying Break was acting weird...he's a human and so has a range of emotions. Granted he doesn't let them show too often, but seeing his more vulnerable side just adds another dimension to his character that we haven't seen before. We get used to him always being the one to snap some sense into people, and now it's the other way around xD my respect for Sharon soared in this chapter...I hope she does get more of a spotlight in future in order for her character to grow.

Plus, since i'm not an absolutely hopeless fangirl, I think that Jun never creates a purely 'romantic' scene. I just thought that the scenes that were interpreted as such were kinda more like comfort between the characters. Considering what has just happened, I can't blame them to be honest for being a bit more...angsty and seemingly useless :/

About Leo acting weird... yeah he's had a personality change around, but I think he is in the 'don't look back' mind set. He's made his decision and he's gong through with it.
calmarsiJun 29, 2011 4:37 PM
Jun 29, 2011 5:21 PM

Apr 2010
Well u can't please everybody.
Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
Jun 30, 2011 4:26 PM

Jul 2009

Hmm it's just a matter of tastes I guess~ I really love every chapter no matter what so...

and I applaud that opinion because too much of something can ruin its pleasantness

/high-five
we need more Sharon in this <3

lolol I hope that "absolutely hopeless fangirl" wasn't directed at me xDDD I can't help shipping everyonexeveryone. It's just fun
But now that they've seen a death first hand, the need to stick together rose a bit, considering Oz typically goes on his angst-fest-but-not-really-because-he-hides-it and it has the potential to crack their motivation.
angst is a must. death is not a happy thing. I don't get people's bitching about character development really, I'd been hoping for Break to grow up a bit recently

evil!Leo sounds fun though xD
Jul 1, 2011 11:26 AM
Nov 2010
The scene with Break and Sharon I found really cute and its not really out of character for him. Break is always portrayed exactly as Sharon said (a person who thinks he can do it all) so Break asking for help from someone who is muccccccchhhhhhhh younger them him who Break only intended use would be quite embarrassing I'd say. I liked that Break got taken down a few pegs during the whole Yura Mansion saga and it adds to his character. Besides characters in Break's role (the sort of Urahara, Jiraya, Marian Cross, guide sort of characters, which in a sort of round about way Break is) don't usually get a lot of development so I'm glad he does. I also hope Sharon gets more development she seems to be the least developed out of all the characters in the series.

I think the mix between tragedy and lightheartedness adds greatly to the manga, I find that the characters react to situations and devolp more like real people then regular manga/anime characters do. For example in Gurren Lagoon Simon gets upset when a certain person is lost ( (sorry if anyone hasn't seen it, I don't know how to use spoiler tags) for several episodes but after he recovers he never wavers between who he was and who he is now that he got over his problem which is good but not very realistic. If someone was told in real life they talk to much, that person isn't going to be able to fix that issue on the spot, they will realizes they have the issue and then slowly work on fixing it which is what the characters do in this series. As an example when Oz first meet Elliot, Elliot told him that by hiding everything he makes people around him worry, a few chapters later when Gil found out the seal had moved Oz did what he normally said (shrug it off, say its none of your concern etc.) then he realized that wasn't the right way to react and now in this chapter he actually told Gil but still didn't want to make Gil worry about how he was feeling regarding Elliot which works well with both their characters personalities and the development they have been getting.

As for Leo being Bishonen, keep in mind this manga is made by a woman and in my experience most female artists usually (not always) draw in a very bishonen style, even if they are drawing Shonen manga; I dunno why it just seems to be that way. Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, D-Grayman, and Black Butler for example seem to have way more bi-shonen style characters then shonen series created by male artists such as Bleach, Dragonball Z, Gintama, Trigun and Beelzebub.
Jul 1, 2011 12:27 PM
Aug 2010
@ AnimeFanDork

xD I wasn't referring to you specifically at all ;) don't worry...I just meant I don't like it when people only look at certain scene from one direction, e.g: "OMG THAT IS SO CUTE!! (ladida!)" and don't recognise any other significance that scene may have for the character/s....of course, sometimes a scene is just cute ;)

@Cool_inuyasha_gi

I agree with everything you said ^^.

Break is a proud individual and is used to getting things done by himself, so I can understand why it would be incredibly embarrassing for him to accept help from a person who he thinks of as useless *cough Gil* ;) I agree on Sharon...though recently she's been stepping up a bit and matured a lot. She isn't as meek and mild as she was before and now has a strength about her she was lacking before. I hope she continued to grow and mature as a character ^^

I also agree about how PH characters act more realistically than the typical manga character. It's all very well for us to whinge and moan about a certain characters behaviour to a certain situation, think it's annoying, and think: "get over yourself already!" but if you were really in that situation....it wouldn't be that simple to overcome some of the issues that characters are facing or certain aspects of their personality.
Jul 1, 2011 4:06 PM

Sep 2009
*has no problems with an abundance of pretty males*
Nov 28, 2015 7:58 AM
Jun 2015
So it went back to a bit of comedy and ended like that? It was pretty much like "Enjoy it while it lasts folks."
Sep 3, 2016 1:31 AM

Sep 2014
Love you Sharon <3, that moment with Break was really cute.
Alice wanting to bite Oz again and even Gil this time, so cute <3
Leo looking good damn, I feel like he's gonna start fighting with Oz soon though...
Dec 14, 2016 7:18 AM

Jan 2016
Leo went from 0 to 100 real quick
Dec 25, 2017 9:07 AM

Mar 2015
Leo looks so different.... I wonder if he will become the next big villain.

But that Sharon x Break is kinda cute.

May 1, 2023 7:06 PM
Sep 2019
NOT THE HAIR!!! Ah, this is so sad. It was bad enough hearing Reo wanting to cut it off, but even worse seeing it cut off...

I'm glad that Alice doesn't think that "biting" cheeks is a romantic/sexual thing.

Oz and Gil moment of talking about their feelings was nice. Finally tho. 
May 1, 2023 7:12 PM
Sep 2019
tsubasalover said:
Leo at the end... he really went on Vincent's side?
I guess the reason why Reo joined Vincent is because of his wish of changing the past. I think Reo wants to change the past too so that Elliot will have a better life. 
Perhaps that's what it all comes down to. Glen probably also wanted a wish granted – something about the past being changed, involving Jack.
If that's the case, then the moral of the whole story likely will be something like, "instead of wishing to change the past to give your loved ones a better life without you, do everything to make sure they have a happy future with you".

More topics from this board

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.