Forum Settings
Forums

Best College Degree.......Business Administration!!!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 12, 2010 10:22 AM

Oct 2008
OP is pretty mad :3
Aug 12, 2010 4:03 PM

Apr 2009
I guess Business Administration is the most popular one generally speaking.

I majored in Strategic Management. But trust me, after having seen the curriculum of both majors, they're 90% identical. At least in my country.

Actually I dislike my major A LOT. There are tons of the same people like us out there, while there's a shortage of doctors,teachers and so on.

I wish I went for a teacher...

But then again, whatever economics or management major - it's a very good basis for any further growth.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Aug 12, 2010 4:47 PM

Mar 2010
LeeNoriega said:
...Actually I dislike my major A LOT. There are tons of the same people like us out there, while there's a shortage of doctors,teachers and so on.

Hohoho, that's why I'm gonna be a doctor >D
Aug 12, 2010 4:48 PM

Apr 2009
Strider said:
LeeNoriega said:
...Actually I dislike my major A LOT. There are tons of the same people like us out there, while there's a shortage of doctors,teachers and so on.

Go for it! My mom is and all her friends are. But in Russia doctors are soooo underpaid, that's why I gave up on the idea. I wanted to be a surgeon since I was a kid.

Which one do you want to be?
Aug 12, 2010 5:11 PM

Mar 2010
LeeNoriega said:
Strider said:
LeeNoriega said:

Go for it! My mom is and all her friends are. But in Russia doctors are soooo underpaid, that's why I gave up on the idea. I wanted to be a surgeon since I was a kid.

Which one do you want to be?

Almost all of my family members up to my Great-Grandparents (including them) are/were/have been doctors ;) Mum is an ophthalmologist, my brother just graduated from university and is going to be one too so I'm kinda thinking about taking after them. Tho pathology and being a surgeon sound way too cool too :V *likes cutting things...*

Yep, doctors are way too underpaid in Bulgaria too. That's why I'm planning to move to Norway ^^
Aug 12, 2010 5:25 PM

Apr 2009
A good idea^^ My teacher's daughter is currently getting her Masters degree there. Good luck with it!

shinkeikaku said:
What are those stats supposed to mean? College isn't for everyone. Let alone getting a masters or Ph.D. Go with what you want like everyone's saying. Trying to back it up with numbers is a waste of time. I have a Ph.D. WHOOPIE! Doesn't mean I think it's the BEST answer. I wouldn't recommend that path to many people and usually warn others to really consider what they'll be committing themselves to for 5+ years. No one I knew in my field went into it because some study said to do so.

I agree. Well, I personally prefer studying than working really xD And I'd definitely go for the max number of education years if I was interested in my major. But seriously speaking it's a huge responsibility and it's far from being easy. So yes, it's everyon's personal choice.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.