Forum Settings
Forums

Pedobear is going to have a blast with this one

New
May 9, 2010 7:59 PM

Sep 2007

Discuss.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 2010 8:08 PM

Aug 2008
Discuss? The YouTube comments say it all plain and clearly. This is dead wrong.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

May 9, 2010 8:13 PM
Mar 2009
KyuuAL said:

Yet, some people (especially on this site...) will disagree with you.

This is why this is in GD and not Spam.

Because there is potential for debate and discussion.

However, I agree with you and the youtube comments (holy crap, I'm agreeing with youtube people... what have I become?)

May 9, 2010 8:15 PM

Oct 2009
kawaii
May 9, 2010 8:18 PM

Aug 2008
chinlamp said:
KyuuAL said:

Hi. For anyone who DOESN'T think that this video is wrong...

Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

May 9, 2010 8:18 PM

Jun 2009
I saw something pretty similiar yesterday in Fuse, Japan. They had about 15 little girls dancing to Kesha Tik-Tok. This was at a huge public festival but their outfits were slightly less like that of a hookers.
May 9, 2010 8:29 PM
Feb 2010
Good Lord, that's horrible. I feel like I'm going to be arrested or something for just watching the first 4 seconds of that garbage.

People actually consent to letting their children do this?

And you know what else, I am sick and tired of people just posting an embed code with "discuss" or "talk" or whatever. Is an entire sentence too hard to ask for when you make a thread that's going to start a flamewar?
May 9, 2010 8:35 PM

Feb 2007
Went to Six Flags Magic Mountain a few years ago and they were having some sort of dancing performance/competition thing with little children dressed in similar fashion (maybe less skin). Never watched it though, so I don't know what it was about. Hm, wonder if this is the same kind of event...

Wow, haven't posted in these forums in forever...
May 9, 2010 9:03 PM

Oct 2009
See now this is the kind of shit people need to ban not frickin lolicon!
People need to get their priorities straight!
May 9, 2010 9:11 PM

Dec 2009
they were good dancers and shit (if you consider air humping dancing) but....... just......... its just plain disturbing to watch. i mean how old are these kids? christ
May 9, 2010 9:15 PM

Mar 2010
What kind of parent would approve of their child doing this?
May 9, 2010 9:19 PM

May 2010
omg that's just so wrong and.... gross!
Am I going to hell for watching it? ;-;
May 9, 2010 9:52 PM
Mar 2008
chinlamp said:
KyuuAL said:

You are making me wonder whether I should remain on this site -_-

I wouldn't mind it they were 18+ or at least 16+, but what the heck, they are just elementary kids, for heaven's sake. This is just so wrong--in so many ways.

I wonder what kind of people the parents of those kids are.
May 9, 2010 9:53 PM

Apr 2009
... lemme guess.. you stumbled upon this video.."accidentally"..?

Xiaoling Squirrel; baddest rodent in the forest.

May 9, 2010 9:57 PM
Mar 2008
dawnwan said:

Curiosity kills the cat, I guess? Lol, after all, all of us (you included) stumbled upon this video due to our curiosity of what its content is.
May 9, 2010 9:58 PM

Sep 2007
dawnwan said:

Got it off Digg actually.
May 9, 2010 10:15 PM
Aug 2009
Ah oh. What's this? I just got a stiff.
May 9, 2010 10:25 PM
Oct 2009
<---having a blast
May 9, 2010 10:26 PM

May 2008
....Why are most of the youtube commenters most focused on calling little kids whores than addressing the morality of such behavior, or saying that have talent, or talking about whether it's in bad taste,
I don't like calling women whores as it is. But why on earth are people calling little kids "whores"? What is wrong with people?

Well I don't agree with this, because I don't think those children understand that what they're doing is sending sexual messages off themselves, and in the morality of culture as it is that means a difficult decision about sexuality is being made for them. Whether or not this is promoting paedophilia and needs to be stopped and by what means is an entirely different moral matter. But that such a thing in this culture is a fairly big decision, these children are highly likely ignorant of it, but the decision is being made for them in their ignorance, is rather exploitative.

Clearly they could have an should have chosen a different dance to give them a hobby and way to show off talent and waited for them to understand the cultural meaning behind such a thing before allowing them to do such a thing.

You know what, they can grow up to love sex as much as they want. But they're not whores, and treating them as such is part of the problem.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
May 9, 2010 10:32 PM

Apr 2009
lol.. im not judging you... everybody is twisted to their own degree.

my guess...they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder... parents just see what they want to see, and what they see is their kid. and that's cool.. i don't have the right to tell people how to raise their kid.. if i had a 2 year old girl, who just started to walk, wiggles her butt cause shes imitating the music video, that's cute...

The parents of these children are probably thinking along those lines... they're out there watching their kid perform a routine that they have dedicated hours to practice for the sake of competition.. and if they are performing at this caliber, these children have been training for years... they are just supporting their kid...

But people are twisted... it's likely the coach drew up the plan as they provided the 2 piece outfit... i assume that the costumes play a part in these types of competition, as it does represent a segment of the overall artistic impression left on the judges...the possibility that the coach thought the outfit would give them a slight edge is real... so what's my conclusion..? the judges are the pedophiles, the coaches are pimps and the children? just commodities.

May 9, 2010 10:35 PM

Aug 2008
ukonkivi said:
....Why are most of the youtube commenters most focused on calling little kids whores than addressing the morality of such behavior, or saying that have talent, or talking about whether it's in bad taste,
I don't like calling women whores as it is. But why on earth are people calling little kids "whores"? What is wrong with people?

Might as well start early... apparently, they are...

May 9, 2010 10:56 PM

May 2008
KyuuAL said:
apparently, they are...

No, these are KIDS. Their actions may be seen as sexual, but they probably don't realize that.
Whore is a sexist word in the first place, but applying it likely sexually ignorant little girls is just horrible and ridiculous and sexualizing them just as the video is doing.

Children are NOT whores.

May 9, 2010 11:27 PM

Nov 2008
yaoi_fangirl said:
omg that's just so wrong and.... gross!
Am I going to hell for watching it? ;-;

The question is did you enjoy it? if so, yes.

@on the video:
God that was awful to watch.
thepapercutMay 9, 2010 11:34 PM
Something cool to be placed here in the near future.
May 9, 2010 11:31 PM

Aug 2008
ukonkivi said:
KyuuAL said:
apparently, they are...

No, these are KIDS. Their actions may be seen as sexual, but they probably don't realize that.
Whore is a sexist word in the first place, but applying it likely sexually ignorant little girls is just horrible and ridiculous and sexualizing them just as the video is doing.

Children are NOT whores.

Why did you think that I posted Chris Hansen earlier?

And of course. They're NOT whores. However, they're dressed LIKE whores. From that, people (and the Internet's meanness) will prompt the word at them... to poke fun and potentially press the idea that... the show is wrong.

May 10, 2010 12:02 AM

Jul 2008
/sigh

A topic pulled from /b/ >_>.
May 10, 2010 1:36 AM

Sep 2009
Hell, they dance good. It took them a lot of effort to perfect that dance for competition.

Sad part of the story? Chances are, there are real sick pedophiles in the audience. Youtube included. And the girls don't know they're fueling.

May 10, 2010 1:39 AM

May 2008
KyuuAL said:
will prompt the word at them... to poke fun and potentially press the idea that... the show is wrong.

I think that's a very odd way to say what you don't mean to get a point across.

And I say that as a person who frequently works that zone and is tempted to do so.

May 10, 2010 2:42 AM

May 2008
OMG! :O
Ok, I have to admit that they have some potential in dancing, but viewing things from a moral side this was disgusting and gross. I wouldn't let my children doing something like this -> shows a little bit what kind of parents they have~~
May 10, 2010 4:45 AM

Jun 2008
I keep getting the "Embedded disabled by request, Watch on Youtube" note. Oh well.
May 10, 2010 5:03 AM

Sep 2007
Tachii said:
I keep getting the "Embedded disabled by request, Watch on Youtube" note. Oh well.

You can just click on the video and it'll take you straight to the youtube page itself, y'know. ._.
May 10, 2010 5:08 AM

Jun 2008
Forgot about that. ;_;

Just watched it, read some Youtube comments about morality or whatever. But it looks like to me morality is changing. This probably isn't the only thing that's happening, and people are becoming more tolerable of it.
May 10, 2010 12:46 PM

Jul 2009
Okay as a dancer, those are some of the most talented girls I've ever seen. Do I think their instructors could have chosen a less revealing outfit? Yes, but the fact of the matter is that this is a performance. This is a group of little girls showing the world how hard they've worked on that routine and how they've worked to become as good as they are. There are always going to be sick people, whether they're dancing that particular number or a ballet routine. While this is a routine that I think should have been given to an older group of girls - maybe a group of 15- to 16-year-olds - the fact that these girls can pull off such flawless choreography is astounding. I think that we should be commemorating these girls for their talent, not for the outfits and routine that their instructors gave them. I can understand why the instructors did not want to hold them back and give them more "age-appropriate" choreography, because quite frankly, they wouldn't get very far if that were the case.

And for the love of all that is decent and sophisticated in the 21st century, can we stop throwing the word 'whore' around this thread? Especially in a topic about a group of little girls. If you don't like the way these girls dance, don't let your children dance like this and just move on.
May 10, 2010 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
What the hell happened to this world? This is all wrong, this is Kojika status, this is terrible and tragic beyond reasoning.

May 10, 2010 1:12 PM
Feb 2010
I find it sick to be honest with you, to have young children dressed like that.
May 10, 2010 1:56 PM

Apr 2010
I like the idea that children should have fun and dance with such energy, but that they should dress that way is a little too much for me. Some moves were inappropriate, and the costumes were definitely so. I appreciate their skill, but not their costumes or routine.
May 10, 2010 2:01 PM

Apr 2008
I feel worse watching this than watching Kodomo no Jikan, at least the latter is fictional.
May 10, 2010 2:12 PM

Feb 2010
It must have taken a lot of hard work to perfect that dance, and for that I applaud them.

but damn, was the choice of clothing necessary?
May 10, 2010 2:16 PM

Aug 2009
darkravenntk said:
What kind of parent would approve of their child doing this?

my thoughts exactly. thats just plain wrong.
May 10, 2010 2:19 PM

Mar 2010
Poor kids.. don't know what they are getting into..
"I love humans! I love them! I love them all sooo much!"
May 11, 2010 9:32 AM

May 2008
34 said:
kawaii

uhm...no, not really...
May 11, 2010 9:53 AM

Nov 2009
So yeah, they can dance. Thats all I though while watching this.

And then I read the comments and these posts and every one is calling every one a pedo.

If they enjoy dancing thats great, its good exercise, though I do suppose it was a pretty irresponsible decision to have children dress like that.
May 11, 2010 1:53 PM

Apr 2009
Lol xD I actually kinda enjoyed all the splits done by the middle girl. They have a future in dancing, ahaha.
They seem to be having fun, and that's ok xD But what I wonder is...couldn't their parents/teachers put a little more clothing on them? Do a little more modest routine? I know it's maybe a lot to ask of 10 year-olds, but...could they not hump the air so viciously? o.o
I actually feel bad for all the pedos in the audience that had to hide their stiffies D:
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
May 11, 2010 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
Cenedess said:
Lol xD I actually kinda enjoyed all the splits done by the middle girl. They have a future in dancing, ahaha.
They seem to be having fun, and that's ok xD But what I wonder is...couldn't their parents/teachers put a little more clothing on them? Do a little more modest routine? I know it's maybe a lot to ask of 10 year-olds, but...could they not hump the air so viciously? o.o
I actually feel bad for all the pedos in the audience that had to hide their stiffies D:
May 11, 2010 2:19 PM

Apr 2009

agree?

May 11, 2010 2:46 PM

Nov 2007
one quettion where are there cloths and why would there parents let them do that? if i was there mother i woukd be in tears. atlesst a shert come on...

i kinda blame the media and scioty{sp}

but i do admit they can dance.
May 11, 2010 2:48 PM

Apr 2010
Paradox_Claw said:
one quettion where are there cloths and why would there parents let them do that? if i was there mother i woukd be in tears. atlesst a shert come on...

Society?
May 11, 2010 2:49 PM

Nov 2007
zharnotczar said:
Paradox_Claw said:

Society?

yah sorry my spelling realy stinks... :_:
May 11, 2010 3:55 PM

Jun 2009
Umm.. is all that could escape my mouth.

The theme of the music, with outfits just doesn't fit properly for what it all mean by those girls partaking in it.

Eh, whatever.
May 11, 2010 3:59 PM

Jun 2009
dawnwan said:

agree?

Agreed. Lol. So true.
May 11, 2010 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
I'm not going to watch that, it might taint my young innocent mind.
Trolls. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Because they barge in to every thread YOU can find, that's why.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.