Forum Settings
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2022 11:47 PM

Oct 2015
BROOOOOO
i was like
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and then he did the thing and iwas like YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Oct 4, 2022 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
The true enemy is?
Oct 4, 2022 2:18 PM

Nov 2016
The real enemy

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 4, 2022 3:25 PM

Jan 2009
so Ziggy got eaten by a Chronopage once already

damn who is the true enemy tell us Hermit

and Elsie is angry as fuck who killed her crew
Oct 4, 2022 4:34 PM
Jul 2019
Honestly I think it might be Saintfire Nox, now that might sound ridiculous but hear me out.

Point 1: Everything regarding Ziggy's backstory has to do with time. He is from the future, has knowledge of alternate timelines, and was attacked by a chronophage, which resulted in his memory loss. Saintfire Nox controls time and potentially chronophages if Rebecca's ability to attract them is any indication.

Point 2: It is never explicitly shown HOW Ziggy was able to kidnap Saintfire Nox, only that it was "difficult" to do so, and that Saintfire's followers were killed. If she is someone based in religion, it would not be to farfetched for her to offer them as sacrifices for whatever the heck is going on.

Point 3: Connor is Saintfire Nox's husband. It would explain why He was the captain of the Edens One in Universe 2, yet also survived when the Edens One was destroyed in Universe 1 if Saintfire was involved.

Point 4: Saintfire Nox just so happens to be one of the few mothers still alive in Ziggy's facility out of all the mothers there. This could just be because of how strong she is, her time powers, or because she's pulling the strings.

Point 5: Rebecca herself. Rebecca was potentially abandoned by both Saintfire and Connor. Connor could have potentially been with the freedom force at the time, but Saintfire could have been involved in whatever was going on with Ziggy. Plus, It is never explained why Rebecca decided to search for content specifically on Granbell, so it could have been Saintfire giving her an anonymous lead so she would meet Shiki, taking him away and allowing her to possess Ziggy, which happened soon after they left the planet by Elsie's testimony of his ether.

All of this feels weirdly connected somehow, that or it's just Acnoella and she's been controlling cronophages or something but that would feel kinda anticlimactic honestly.
Oct 4, 2022 7:25 PM

Oct 2015
FMmatron said:
The real enemy

tfw i called this shit
new mashima didnt had the balls to make fully evil shiki
sadge
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Oct 16, 2022 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
Okay, I was not expecting her to be the mastermind.

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Nov 26, 2022 10:05 PM

Jan 2017
Saintfire Nox being the mastermind would be a wicked twist, could be Beccy's actions are controlled unconscious by her ability somehow

It could also be Cure regenerating inside her... somehow...

OR IT'S MOSCOY ALL ALONG IT'S DEFINITELY HIM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 285 Discussion

deg - Apr 23

2 by jas-samaaa »»
Apr 25, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 284 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 16

2 by jas-samaaa »»
Apr 17, 1:35 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 176 Discussion

FragmantLemon - Jan 25, 2022

10 by Tempest_16 »»
Apr 16, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 283 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

3 by rohan121 »»
Apr 9, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero Chapter 167 Discussion

Gonikku - Nov 8, 2021

11 by Tempest_16 »»
Apr 9, 2:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.