Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 18, 2022 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
THIS MOVIE IS INSANELY GOOD!!!!
I went to my closet theater in Fukuoka, and it was really expensive for some reason... 1800¥ (15$)when it's usually 1200¥! (10.5$)

Now, that's not a spoiler but the first 25 minutes of the movie is a recap (well a year have passed since the anime ended) but it's really important to see it! Do not Skip it please!!!

The animation of the sea in the beach scene is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen on screen! (Really not important just wanted to point that out!)

THIS MOVIE HAD ME IN TEARS, I HOPE YOU WILL AS WELL!
9/10 from me!

P.S. The title of this movie is wrong from some reason. It should be
"Karakai Jouzu no Honda-san" lol
Feb 19, 2022 12:29 AM

Jul 2021
Usopp8000 said:
I went to my closet theater in Fukuoka, and it was really expensive for some reason... 1800¥ (15$)when it's usually 1200¥! (10.5$)

Now, that's not a spoiler but the first 25 minutes of the movie is a recap (well a year have passed since the anime ended) but it's really important to see it! Do not Skip it please!!!

The animation of the sea in the beach scene is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen on screen! (Really not important just wanted to point that out!)

9/10 from me!

just one question, does the 25 minute recap covers up the final season or all the season of fruba? also you can put spoilers if needed lol.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Feb 19, 2022 9:26 AM
Dec 2021
wow lucky you! I cannot wait to see it.
Feb 19, 2022 10:16 AM

Apr 2009
Usopp8000 said:

9/10 from me!

Was it crowded? I'm in Tokyo and I really dread going to the movie theater here at the moment but I really wanna watch the movie!!! I'm so conflicted.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Feb 19, 2022 1:43 PM

Mar 2014
CQLLIST said:
Usopp8000 said:

9/10 from me!

just one question, does the 25 minute recap covers up the final season or all the season of fruba? also you can put spoilers if needed lol.

the recap covers all the saga between Kyo and Tohru. so yeah it covers all the seasons
Feb 19, 2022 1:47 PM

Mar 2014
LeeNoriega said:
Usopp8000 said:

9/10 from me!

Was it crowded? I'm in Tokyo and I really dread going to the movie theater here at the moment but I really wanna watch the movie!!! I'm so conflicted.

I think what you tried to say is that If it'll be crowded COVID might spread right?
it's Tokyo so it depends of you are living in the big city or just like you know... Hachiouji City. it's up to you🤗
Feb 20, 2022 7:07 PM

May 2016
Did they end up keeping kyoko and katsuyas ages the same as the manga or changing it up. Doesn't bother me personally but I'm curious as their ages in the manga was controversial for some I imagine.
Mar 4, 2022 5:45 AM

Oct 2018
Darudius said:
Did they end up keeping kyoko and katsuyas ages the same as the manga or changing it up. Doesn't bother me personally but I'm curious as their ages in the manga was controversial for some I imagine.
Eh... the manga was published in 1990s, where people weren't sensitive. I don't think their story was controversial.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Mar 6, 2022 6:15 PM

May 2021
I'm very excited but this isn't released here yet
Mar 6, 2022 6:23 PM

Aug 2021
sonu711 said:
I'm very excited but this isn't released here yet

i knowww i want to see ittt
Mar 7, 2022 6:58 AM
Jan 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Darudius said:
Eh... the manga was published in 1990s, where people weren't sensitive. I don't think their story was controversial.
their age diff now will be controversial. Not only that but
AishaBiMar 7, 2022 7:01 AM
Mar 7, 2022 7:41 AM

Oct 2018
AishaBi said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Like I said, the manga was published way back from 1990s and I don't think the deserves to be controversial. It's like you're saying Demon Slayer S2 is controversial, where Usui having 3 wives is a bad thing but it's on historical era. Some people are just sensitive nowadays.

― Natsume Takashi
Mar 7, 2022 8:35 AM
Jan 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
AishaBi said:
Like I said, the manga was published way back from 1990s and I don't think the deserves to be controversial. It's like you're saying Demon Slayer S2 is controversial, where Usui having 3 wives is a bad thing but it's on historical era. Some people are just sensitive nowadays.
you can't compare demon slayer with fruit basket. Demon Slayer was in a different timeline where even prostitution was legal. But fruit basket is lot similar to our world that's why it'll be lot more controversial than demon slayer
Mar 9, 2022 7:06 AM
May 2021
AishaBi said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
you can't compare demon slayer with fruit basket. Demon Slayer was in a different timeline where even prostitution was legal. But fruit basket is lot similar to our world that's why it'll be lot more controversial than demon slayer

But if they truly love each other, if he is not cheating on her, if he is ready to take responsibility, if they can live happily, if he cares about her, if he wants to stay together forever...then what is the problem??

If they are giving priority to themselves and not listening to the SHITS of society then there shouldn't be any problem.

[Applicable for both, Frictional stories and Real life]

@Natsuki_SanJuan what do you think?
itz_me_atsMar 9, 2022 7:31 AM
Mar 9, 2022 3:27 PM

Oct 2018
dl_ats_963 said:
AishaBi said:

But if they truly love each other, if he is not cheating on her, if he is ready to take responsibility, if they can live happily, if he cares about her, if he wants to stay together forever...then what is the problem??

If they are giving priority to themselves and not listening to the SHITS of society then there shouldn't be any problem.

That's right. Because we are just humans, and so are they. Why do you think there are some shoujo romance animes that focused on student-teacher romance? So all of them are controversial stories? I don't think so.

Age doesn't matter if two different sex loves each other, as long as they are not hurting or causing trounle to anyone. If the others can't take it, it means they are just judgemental people.

We should just be open minded on such things and don't just be insensitive ffs. That's why I'm implying that I don't considered their story as a controversial. And btw, the movie was great. 9/10
Natsuki_SanJuanMar 9, 2022 3:40 PM

― Natsume Takashi
Mar 9, 2022 5:39 PM
Jan 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
dl_ats_963 said:

That's right. Because we are just humans, and so are they. Why do you think there are some shoujo romance animes that focused on student-teacher romance? So all of them are controversial stories? I don't think so.

Age doesn't matter if two different sex loves each other, as long as they are not hurting or causing trounle to anyone. If the others can't take it, it means they are just judgemental people.

We should just be open minded on such things and don't just be insensitive ffs. That's why I'm implying that I don't considered their story as a controversial. And btw, the movie was great. 9/10
Is movie a masterpiece like final season or just good?
Mar 9, 2022 9:00 PM

Oct 2018
AishaBi said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Yes, especially the flash back story and the aftermath of the final season. The recap was splendid, especially the character who narrated the whole seasons.

― Natsume Takashi
Mar 10, 2022 1:24 AM
May 2021
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
AishaBi said:
Yes, especially the flash back story and the aftermath of the final season. The recap was splendid, especially the character who narrated the whole seasons.
Then 9/10.......why?
Mar 10, 2022 2:21 AM

Oct 2018
dl_ats_963 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
Then 9/10.......why?
Uhh... 9/10 is already a high score. I might change it if I will rewatch the movie, just like I did to the first 3 seasons.

― Natsume Takashi
Mar 23, 2022 8:35 AM
Apr 2020
And I'm here waiting "patiently" XD
Mar 26, 2022 3:17 AM

Jun 2020
Omg. I did not expect the recap to be such a huge chunk. I think it was almost 40mins or so.

Plenty of tearjerker moments. When Kyouko was freaking out when she found out she was pregnant & realised her harsh words back then hurt her mother, that scene hit hard. The voice acting was so good, as expected of Sawashiro Miyuki & HOSOYA YOSHIMASA♡♡♡♡ He was amazing♡♡ Tohru was so dear to Katsuya, I wish they had more time together. Kyouko & Katsuya had a short, but true love. And the last scene of Kyo & Tohru was so sweet ಥ﹏ಥ

Everyone found peace in one way or another, it’s still bittersweet nonetheless. Thank you Furuba for everything. It healed a part of me, in a way. ♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 27, 2022 12:35 AM
Sep 2020
Anyone knows the song that was played in the middle of the movie? Sang by a female artist. I can’t find any information on this :( Thank you.
Apr 6, 2022 1:00 AM

Jul 2021
So I watched the Raw Ver (don't ask me where to watch it) and couldn't understand what they were saying but I was able to understand most of the recaps (Because I repeat most of the clips that were involved in the recap on Youtube for 2-3 times) and it's mainly and solely focusing on Kyo and Tohru's relationship development throughout the course of the season but the way they arrange those scenes was very interesting because there's a hint of tragedy and happiness in between, and moreover it's an appreciation for me to see how Kyo and Tohru went from having such tough communication but gradually helping one another, showing care, understanding one another, and grow their bonds!

Also just to remind you all about Kyoko and Katsuyas backstories starts in the Fruits Basket manga chapter 90 at the very middle of the pages which didn't get adapted in the actual Fruits Basket but it's now here! This is a great addition despite their age gap but I'm already fond to watching those type of series and it may be controversial to others but please don't even overly get exaggerated just solely because of this one aspect. Kyoko is such an aggressive woman at first sight and damn her parents are also shit, but all parents (except some) in this series are also shit, what a burden. Also I l love that segment when Kyoko was riding her motorcycle with the gang during the night sky. Miyuki (her VA) definitely did a phenomenal job to release Kyoko's tension as an overall character in the past. The major moral which I do think struggles in most of the cast from Fruits Basket is "Self-love" and Kyoko is one of the people who I can feel attach to her struggle but in my end it's interpreted differently and maybe a lot worsen than Kyokos and the emotional narrative is wonderfully executed and meaningful.

Katsuya on the other hand, is a kindhearted teacher and flows the fate with Kyoko. I lowkey find it funny that the VA also voices Reiner and I imagine if Katsuya's voice is inserted to Reiner's, he will sound horny af. Jokes aside, their relationship isn't as dramatic as I thought, they were pretty wholesome. Katsuya's story is a lot more on a respectable note and nothing that attaching by any means, but it's pretty interesting to know a life about a teacher in different perception of opposing becoming a teacher. The beach scene was the beautiful of their relationship development and seeing Kyoko being happy made me smile too long. That kiss was pretty sweet too! It felt smooth as butter. Furthermore, their married life was shown beautifully and there were some real struggle for Kyoko that her past truly influence her adulthood but Katsuya was able to help her out! BABY TOHRU IS SO CUTE!!! I WANT TO SQUISH HER CHEEKS SO BADLY >< I CAN'T RESIST HER CUTENESS HELP. Kyoko and Katsuya married life went short unfortunately.... may you rest in peace Katsuya :"(

Oh my fucking god the author ain't making us stop tearing up when they include some Kyoru extra scene!!! The epilogue moment between Kyo and Tohru made me cry ugly because this is probably the last time we're going to see them together :"( THE END SONG AND CREDIT MADE ME TEARED UP EVEN MORE when they're showing some S1-S3 moments ;_;

I don't know what I'm going to do with Fruits Basket anymore and THIS IS ALREADY 1 YEAR since the Final Season started airing. Sayonara Fruits Basket, you will be forever missed. 9/10 because I don't give side stories a 10/10 but the overall franchise will remain a masterpiece and something dear to me.

fadedflowers said:
Anyone knows the song that was played in the middle of the movie? Sang by a female artist. I can’t find any information on this :( Thank you.

CQLLISTApr 6, 2022 1:31 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 6, 2022 4:23 AM
Sep 2020
CQLLIST said:
So I watched the Raw Ver (don't ask me where to watch it) and couldn't understand what they were saying but I was able to understand most of the recaps (Because I repeat most of the clips that were involved in the recap on Youtube for 2-3 times) and it's mainly and solely focusing on Kyo and Tohru's relationship development throughout the course of the season but the way they arrange those scenes was very interesting because there's a hint of tragedy and happiness in between, and moreover it's an appreciation for me to see how Kyo and Tohru went from having such tough communication but gradually helping one another, showing care, understanding one another, and grow their bonds!

Also just to remind you all about Kyoko and Katsuyas backstories starts in the Fruits Basket manga chapter 90 at the very middle of the pages which didn't get adapted in the actual Fruits Basket but it's now here! This is a great addition despite their age gap but I'm already fond to watching those type of series and it may be controversial to others but please don't even overly get exaggerated just solely because of this one aspect. Kyoko is such an aggressive woman at first sight and damn her parents are also shit, but all parents (except some) in this series are also shit, what a burden. Also I l love that segment when Kyoko was riding her motorcycle with the gang during the night sky. Miyuki (her VA) definitely did a phenomenal job to release Kyoko's tension as an overall character in the past. The major moral which I do think struggles in most of the cast from Fruits Basket is "Self-love" and Kyoko is one of the people who I can feel attach to her struggle but in my end it's interpreted differently and maybe a lot worsen than Kyokos and the emotional narrative is wonderfully executed and meaningful.

Katsuya on the other hand, is a kindhearted teacher and flows the fate with Kyoko. I lowkey find it funny that the VA also voices Reiner and I imagine if Katsuya's voice is inserted to Reiner's, he will sound horny af. Jokes aside, their relationship isn't as dramatic as I thought, they were pretty wholesome. Katsuya's story is a lot more on a respectable note and nothing that attaching by any means, but it's pretty interesting to know a life about a teacher in different perception of opposing becoming a teacher. The beach scene was the beautiful of their relationship development and seeing Kyoko being happy made me smile too long. That kiss was pretty sweet too! It felt smooth as butter. Furthermore, their married life was shown beautifully and there were some real struggle for Kyoko that her past truly influence her adulthood but Katsuya was able to help her out! BABY TOHRU IS SO CUTE!!! I WANT TO SQUISH HER CHEEKS SO BADLY >< I CAN'T RESIST HER CUTENESS HELP. Kyoko and Katsuya married life went short unfortunately.... may you rest in peace Katsuya :"(

Oh my fucking god the author ain't making us stop tearing up when they include some Kyoru extra scene!!! The epilogue moment between Kyo and Tohru made me cry ugly because this is probably the last time we're going to see them together :"( THE END SONG AND CREDIT MADE ME TEARED UP EVEN MORE when they're showing some S1-S3 moments ;_;

I don't know what I'm going to do with Fruits Basket anymore and THIS IS ALREADY 1 YEAR since the Final Season started airing. Sayonara Fruits Basket, you will be forever missed. 9/10 because I don't give side stories a 10/10 but the overall franchise will remain a masterpiece and something dear to me.

fadedflowers said:

Thanks so much for this!
Apr 6, 2022 7:03 AM

Oct 2018
CQLLIST said:

fadedflowers said:

Ahh... The iconic emotional song of the series...

― Natsume Takashi
Apr 6, 2022 8:01 AM

Nov 2021
dl_ats_963 said:
AishaBi said:

I haven't seen the movie yet but after reading
I also want to share what really I think about these kind of relationships so imo its not right thing as she was a minor it doesn't feel right to be in a relationship with an grown up man and yes age difference doesn't matter when both are adults but it matters when one is below 18.
So basically what I wanted to say is that teenagers mind especially below 16 are not matured enough to make big decision like marrying someone or
and you saying 'truly love each other' is common at this age and most of us felt it but we should avoid making any major decisions on just a temporary feeling at this age.

this may not be applicable to fictional characters but I think its right in real world.
Apr 6, 2022 8:19 AM
May 2021
nishant0 said:
dl_ats_963 said:

I also want to share what really I think about these kind of relationships so imo its not right thing as she was a minor it doesn't feel right to be in a relationship with an grown up man and yes age difference doesn't matter when both are adults but it matters when one is below 18.
So basically what I wanted to say is that teenagers mind especially below 16 are not matured enough to make big decision like marrying someone or
and you saying 'truly love each other' is common at this age and most of us felt it but we should avoid making any major decisions on just a temporary feeling at this age.

this may not be applicable to fictional characters but I think its right in real world.
And here you have written something that I can't deny completely...
Apr 7, 2022 6:55 AM

May 2021
ahhh watching without subs wasn't much of a problem. Anyways absolutely great movie. It made me cry again, it was really so good. I liked how many of the scenes were recreated in past. Especially Tooru hitting the table and getting a nosebleed lol. A 10/10 for me. Really loved the movie
sonu711Apr 7, 2022 7:11 AM
Apr 18, 2022 5:10 PM

Jun 2013
English Sub is out
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2022 7:46 AM

Jul 2020
Another fantastic entry in the fruits basket series. The kyouka/Katsuya story was so well told and emotional. They almost managed to make me feel as strongly as in the main series and this was only an hour! The recap portion was nice too - I'll happily take any excuse to re-watch those masterful moments from fruits basket. Now I am going to go and willow in sadness knowing this may be the last fruits basket we get.
Apr 20, 2022 9:45 AM

Dec 2018
nishant0 said:
dl_ats_963 said:

Kyoko's father disowned her and it seems that Katsuya came back for the legal paperwork, so everyone was against the marriage in his family (not Tohru's grandpa), at least for me in real life it happens way too worse than this sometimes.

Anyway, I cried.
Apr 21, 2022 9:02 AM
Jul 2020
LuffyZoro said:
English Sub is out

where can i watch it online
Apr 22, 2022 9:10 AM
Feb 2021
Apr 25, 2022 10:37 AM

May 2021
It was strange that we didn't have a Kyouko backstory, something this movie rectifies. Her story(or biography, really) was amazing to watch, from becoming a delinquent due to neglect(Fruba's parents at it again) to falling in love with Katsuya and becoming a better person. She nearly lost herself again after Katsuya's death but luckily she had Tohru. Also appreciated the little segment at the end showing Tohru and Kyo going about their lives together.

First 30 minutes or so were mostly recap with one additional scene, I believe, of Kyo having a nightmare before asking Tohru if she loved him. Added layers, man.

Amazing movie ; would totally recommend, especially for Kyouko fans.

Apr 25, 2022 2:38 PM
Jun 2019
I noticed something. The front cover with the hondas walking at the beach and the steps on the sand.

If you look closely you'll notice that the steps of the father immediately end, from the mother continue only a few steps further and toorus don't end.

The meaning behind that is clear and it makes me a bit sad again...
Apr 27, 2022 9:07 AM
Apr 2020
I cried so hard (ToT) They adapted it perfectly!!! The feels hit me right to my kokoro!!! I love Kyoru's extra as well <3
Apr 27, 2022 10:22 AM
Feb 2021
I really liked it, it was sad too but either way a 8/10 for me and that’s just from me skipping the recap
Apr 28, 2022 5:50 AM
Jan 2021
This is one of the The best Movie!!
Apr 29, 2022 9:09 AM
Aug 2019
Usopp8000 said:

9/10 from me!

I agree, 9/10 very good, memorable, heart touching to the point of making me cry.
I loved it
Apr 30, 2022 2:09 AM
Jan 2021
CQLLIST said:
Usopp8000 said:

9/10 from me!

its recap for all 3 season but the scenes mostly from 3rd season. because the main climax of the fruits basket's plot is in 3rd season, ig.
Apr 30, 2022 6:06 AM

Feb 2020
That was 33 mins long recap. Decent summery of tohru and kyo love story. Interesting point is that it was a collection showing kyou perspective contrast to which series was from tohru's perspective. Regardless, it was unnecessary. I wish we got the missed chapter's adaptation instead of this. Eg - there was a really good opportunity to introduce Komaki. But unfortunately that hope didn't become reality. I guess, she will forever remain a manga only character.

Rest 45 min was the tragic and bittersweet story of kyoko and katsuya which was the best part and core of the movie. One complain would be that the recap and this prequal story doesn't mash well. It felt quite abrupt transition. In manga, this was told as kyo reminiscing the story told by kyoko. I am not sure why they didnt show this like that, it would have simply worked better that way. There was one thing which I suprisingly picked up while watching this. That was the tohru's grandfather's character development which was foreshadowed through passing dialogues. I didn't notice that while reading manga. It's a minor point, but how I noticed it now made that very impactful me.

Last bit was the original content. Tbh when I heard "new scenes written by the original creator Natsuki Takaya", I was expecting more.
First of all it like 2-3 mins scene at max. Second there was no substance to it. Sure, there was the kiss, ring and afterlife ocean walk scene which I did appreciate, But u dont really need to put creator's name for this, It is something which a studio or director can simply add for fanservice or better flow. It feels like this was a promotion bait tbh.

Overall, great movie. But could have been presented in better fashion.
AdampkApr 30, 2022 7:12 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 9, 2022 4:28 AM

Apr 2020
This could have been a 9 if it wasn't the recap.
Going down to a 8/10 since the rest was really good.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
May 11, 2022 3:27 PM
Sep 2018
My head is going to explode because i cryied too much😭😭
May 11, 2022 4:09 PM

Aug 2020
Even tho the first 20+ minutes was a recap, it was still so enjoyable as I reminisce the moments together with the characters. As the main story/plot started to unravel, I cried again. Everything was too emotional and precious at the same time. What a good movie that expressed a lot of emotions to me is all I could say. 9/10

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
May 11, 2022 10:28 PM

Jun 2021
I only wanted to watch this because of the kyoru scenes but damn, now i am excited for all of it! i literally can't wait!
May 12, 2022 1:12 AM
May 2017
Eh.. the first 30 mins were totally overdramatic and unnecessary since we've seen it already.

The rest is okay-ish. Typical shoujo drama,
May 12, 2022 7:24 AM

Oct 2017
JuanlikesAnime said:
I noticed something. The front cover with the hondas walking at the beach and the steps on the sand.

If you look closely you'll notice that the steps of the father immediately end, from the mother continue only a few steps further and toorus don't end.

The meaning behind that is clear and it makes me a bit sad again...
That really is sad yeah.
May 12, 2022 4:32 PM
Mar 2015
The 25 minute recap was very disappointing
May 13, 2022 1:35 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Is it just me or both Kyo and Yuki's voices sound different - like both seiyuus lowkey forgot what their characters sounded like. I assume not since they don't seem to frequently re-record audio for movie recaps -- but I swear they sounded a bit foreign -- or like an amalgamation of their current voices they're using for other projects.
Either way, it was a fine recap. I would feel like it'd be a bad pacing for someone who wanted to just catch up from the movie alone, but as someone who's already forgotten what's happened in the season or two that past -- this was a fair refresher (especially from Kyo's POV)

But also Sawashiro Miyuki's young voice and Hosoya Katsuya's voice is dangerously good. They fit the characters super well even if I can hear the seiyuu's instead of the characters themsekves
KaguyachinchinMay 13, 2022 2:06 AM
May 13, 2022 6:01 AM

Feb 2014
AishaBi said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

Is that not within bounds since Katsuya waited for her until she was of legal age?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» [MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD] As much as I adore and respect Fruba's author, the way she handled the Kyoko & Katsuya relationship made me very disappointed for a reason that is important to bring up ( 1 2 )

Rojaseb - Jun 29, 2021

82 by PrinceLied »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:32 AM

» Coming to Crunchyroll on October 6th

Homura24 - Sep 30, 2022

4 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jan 3, 2023 1:03 PM

» Box Office

AnIFoRLiFe - Apr 7, 2022

2 by TARIQ344 »»
Dec 17, 2022 11:29 PM

» Ending Theme

naphoon - Oct 7, 2022

7 by XYanderex »»
Oct 8, 2022 12:31 PM

» More recap than actual new content

Grumar - Jun 25, 2022

9 by Grumar »»
Aug 11, 2022 11:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.