Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2021 11:12 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLD THE PHONE! TWO EPISODES OUT.

I knew i could count on Hai Lo! I wonder if Nalan lied out of obligation for XIao Yan showing her face.

I can't wait for Yun Yun to come to see this mess. It also looks like Medusa is coming out. There's gonna be a bit of tension between her and Hai lo.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 31, 2021 12:12 PM
Jan 2010
Here I thought this was supposed to be a single movie-long episode...Its a bit disappointing to know I will have to wait several weeks for this arc to be fully released but I guess its great that 2 came out at once
Oct 31, 2021 8:01 PM

Aug 2010
Another awesome ep. They are finally free from the 3-year agreement and can move on with their own lives, except Xiao Yan can't go home just yet.
I didn't remember the name Mo Cheng at all and had to look up who he was. It has been way too long.
Jan 30, 2022 7:28 PM
Mar 2019
Glad They Did Not Drag The Fight On Too Long
Well Deserved Victory.
Apr 20, 2022 10:34 PM
Oct 2019
dude what is this shit?!

in season 3 (i think?) when the mo cheng incident happened, yanran was there and saw the human experiements he was conducting. she thanked the 2 mystery dou huangs and expelled mo cheng from the yunlan sect

THEY COMPLETELY REWROTE THAT ENTIRE SCENE. AND IT'S HUGELY IMPORTANT

this is kinda shit right now. i'm incredibly disappointed. this better be worth it

9/10 first episode. but 5/10 this episode for pissing me off. overall 7/10 for the season so far

oh, and obviously it was great to see him "be the bigger man" and not kill yanran, and gently lower her to the ground and forgive her and all that. the translation isn't perfect, so idk exactly, but is she going to be his slave or not? the way he was trying to leave, it seemed like he wanted her to stay with the sect and not be his slave
Jun 6, 2022 5:23 PM

Jun 2011
HAI PO DONG!! I KNEW IT YOU'RE A REAL ONE!

Loved the resolution between Yan Ran and Xiao Yan.. I still wish they hook up sometime down the line. I love the OST used during the end of the fight!!

HagePotPotato said:
dude what is this shit?!

in season 3 (i think?) when the mo cheng incident happened, yanran was there and saw the human experiements he was conducting. she thanked the 2 mystery dou huangs and expelled mo cheng from the yunlan sect

I don't think they rewrote that? It's typical for big sect to hide the dirt of one of their affiliate. Unless they specifically showed that. Since it was a while ago, even if Xiao Yan stayed and accuse Mo Cheng of conducting experiment on beast/human I don't think there would be any proof left.. not sure tho.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 6, 2022 8:37 PM
Oct 2019
ToG25thBaam said:
HAI PO DONG!! I KNEW IT YOU'RE A REAL ONE!

Loved the resolution between Yan Ran and Xiao Yan.. I still wish they hook up sometime down the line. I love the OST used during the end of the fight!!

HagePotPotato said:
dude what is this shit?!

I don't think they rewrote that? It's typical for big sect to hide the dirt of one of their affiliate. Unless they specifically showed that. Since it was a while ago, even if Xiao Yan stayed and accuse Mo Cheng of conducting experiment on beast/human I don't think there would be any proof left.. not sure tho.

there was proof. she was there. she saw it. and she banished the mo family from the yunlan sect. she even later told an elder about it

completely rewritten
Jun 7, 2022 1:06 AM

Jun 2011
HagePotPotato said:
there was proof. she was there. she saw it. and she banished the mo family from the yunlan sect. she even later told an elder about it

completely rewritten
That's not what I mean. Unless I forgot that scene where the elder banished the Mo family.

Nalan Yan Ran clearly overestimated how noble the Yunlan sect is, as we've clearly seen from this season.
Jun 11, 2022 11:27 PM
Oct 2019
ToG25thBaam said:
HagePotPotato said:

completely rewritten
That's not what I mean. Unless I forgot that scene where the elder banished the Mo family.

Nalan Yan Ran clearly overestimated how noble the Yunlan sect is, as we've clearly seen from this season.

she is the one who banished him. the entire plot doesn't make sense
HagePotPotatoJun 11, 2022 11:32 PM
Jun 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Jun 2011
HagePotPotato said:
she is the one who banished him. the entire plot doesn't make sense
Nalan Yan Ran said she's gonna banish him but we now know her role in the sect, she's just a disciple, she doesn't really have that official role yet, that has that level of commanding power. The one that has the final say is her master and probably the elders in the sect. She did say that she's gonna inform her sect about it and cut ties with the Mo family, but it probably didn't end up happening, and the Yunlan sect just wanted to make it hard on Xiao Yan.

Yunlan sect is just being dumb, I don't think it has to do with any retconning.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 12 Discussion

ST63LTH - Jan 8, 2022

17 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 11 Discussion

Confucius - Jan 1, 2022

6 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 10 Discussion

Confucius - Dec 25, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 7 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 4, 2021

6 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 6 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 27, 2021

8 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.