Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2022 6:31 PM

Nov 2019
Things are starting to pick up again after a pretty uneventful fleeing episode.

While Xiao Yan fights against the Yunleng sect disciples and 3 elders, the Emperor Jia Xing Tian and the other senior members of Jiama empire choose their stance on the situation Yunleng sect VS Xiao Yan where most of the seniors choose to not be quiet while they fight and aid Yunleng Sect because they're afraid they'll be targeted. This triggers Hai bodong to leave

Yun Yun's at the head of this sting operation and affirms the Metropolitan reinforcements to charge Xiao Yan. Not sure why the heaven swallowing python couldn't control the flying beasts prob because they are tamed or controlled

Ending was nice, we get to see some more flame lotus blossoms although the 3 elder's pursuit felt dragged out to get that cliffhanger.
ST63LTHJan 8, 2022 6:41 PM
Jan 8, 2022 9:34 PM
Nov 2019
WHY does this just keep getting better? And believe me when we wait tirelessly for the next season, and when it finally drops it's gonna blow our minds yet again!
Jan 8, 2022 9:58 PM
Jan 2022
They usually take a break of about 8-9 months, don't know if we have to wait for such long this time also. Ahh... It's just feels being pissed off of waiting such long... Do any of you guys know that are the season 1 reboot and season 5 going to be released by the first half or the second half of the year??? Please do let me know..
Jan 8, 2022 10:02 PM

May 2010
Every episode my heart dies with Yun Yun's broken heart.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 8, 2022 10:13 PM

Feb 2021
Confucius said:
lol bro you are living in your own fantasy šŸ˜ˆ
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2022 12:32 PM
Aug 2021
Confucius said:

She continues to do the man dirty. Her activating that mark basically spelled a death sentence out for our MC. That whole sect deserves what's coming
Jan 9, 2022 8:59 PM

May 2010
mary-macbeth said:
Confucius said:

She continues to do the man dirty. Her activating that mark basically spelled a death sentence out for our MC. That whole sect deserves what's coming

What she is gonna do? Betray her entire Sect? She's the Sect leader.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 10, 2022 4:19 PM
Aug 2018
mary-macbeth said:
Confucius said:

He should brutally rape her in future then shove her into a prison of filthy criminals after cutting her limbs . There she will be gang banged till her death . She deserve nothing less than this .she is a prime example of position hungry back stabbing bitches
Jan 13, 2022 6:46 PM

Feb 2021
Capriciousghost said:
mary-macbeth said:

He should brutally rape her in future then shove her into a prison of filthy criminals after cutting her limbs . There she will be gang banged till her death . She deserve nothing less than this .she is a prime example of position hungry back stabbing bitches
bro what what are not you going to far bro well it is impossible for her to betray sect just assume that she betray sect and help him to get revenge then after did she had any guarantee that he Marry's her or give her a good life
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2022 1:30 PM
Dec 2013
Confucius said:

I know, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. so much to sacrifice no matter her choice. Sad her actions either undermine the clan or betray Xiao Yan. I feel like things will not end well for her at all.

Capriciousghost said:
mary-macbeth said:

You poor lost soul. She's a member of the clan. Based on her name she was either born into the clan or was an orphan adopted by the clan. Position hungry? no, Yun shan is like her father figure he raised and groomed her to take over the clan after him (prob not he looks like he wants immortality. Position hungry, yes). Her world revolved around the clan, you expect her to betray the clan, her family, for a kid she's met 4 times, and knows little about. why? because he saved her life a few times? because they shared a few kisses? If she left the clan for him not only would they hunt her down, but anyone in the clan that was close to her, like Yan Ran would get the backlash, they might cripple and torture her for life because of Yun Yun's betrayal. Maybe try to see the big picture after you calm down?
Apr 22, 2022 12:34 AM
Oct 2019
Confucius said:

she can eat shit and die
Apr 22, 2022 12:37 AM
Oct 2019
mary-macbeth said:
Confucius said:

total extermination. every. single. sect. member. nothing less is acceptable. MC is wrong for saving any of that human filth (we saw it come back and bite him already)

preferably yunyun will be the last one to die. she gets to watch EVERYBODY get slaughtered by our MC, and then watch her teacher go down, too. and then she can cry and say "sorry" and beg for mercy as her head gets sloughed off

true justice
Apr 22, 2022 12:39 AM
Oct 2019
it didn't make sense that the 3 elders couldn't catch him once his wings went back to normal. they caught up to him in NO TIME when he was using purple wings earlier. then when he went back to purple wings they couldn't make up any ground at all? sigh, no

and that tw*t yunyun needs to die an agonizing death. DEATH TO THE YUNLAN SECT

super secret mystery technique rock. ok then. let's go
Jun 7, 2022 12:42 AM

Jun 2011
Yunlan sect has to be the lamest, most shameless sect I've seen in one of the better wuxia stories ever written. They went all out in a manhunt because.. yeah because of what? An "accusation", as well as a bruised ego. That's it. What do they even teach over there? How to be a douche? Xiao Yan saved a disciple from getting impaled by a sharp edge of a tree branch and he repaid Xiao Yan by launching a signal flare, sheesh truly someone that their parents are proud of. I can't wait for their downfall.

Capriciousghost said:
You need God.

HagePotPotato said:
it didn't make sense that the 3 elders couldn't catch him once his wings went back to normal. they caught up to him in NO TIME when he was using purple wings earlier. then when he went back to purple wings they couldn't make up any ground at all? sigh, no
Terrains make a difference, sir. It's like racing, if you race on a track with lots of corners, it's not the car with the most horsepower that wins the race. Wasn't that why Xiao Yan flew into the forest instead? They still ended up catching him, it's just a little trick that Xiao Yan used to delay the process.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 11, 2022 11:32 PM
Oct 2019
ToG25thBaam said:
HagePotPotato said:
Terrains make a difference, sir. It's like racing, if you race on a track with lots of corners, it's not the car with the most horsepower that wins the race. Wasn't that why Xiao Yan flew into the forest instead? They still ended up catching him, it's just a little trick that Xiao Yan used to delay the process.

you cannot possibly think that makes sense. if someone is faster than you, they are faster than you on all terrains. if the terrain slows down the chasers, it also slows down the one trying to run away
Jun 12, 2022 3:48 PM

Jun 2011
HagePotPotato said:
ToG25thBaam said:

you cannot possibly think that makes sense. if someone is faster than you, they are faster than you on all terrains. if the terrain slows down the chasers, it also slows down the one trying to run away
It makes it harder to catch up, it doesn't make the one with higher speed cap slower. As we've seen, the pursuer caught up eventually, just took a while.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 25, 2022 3:02 AM
Aug 2018
Capriciousghost said:
You need God.[/quote]I need you
Jan 29, 12:45 AM

Nov 2009
Welp, Yunyun betrays MC AGAIN...

Even if MC is too nice and still being kind to her,

I am shipping either Xun'er or Medusa as Best Girl.

amlgJan 29, 1:09 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 11 Discussion

Confucius - Jan 1, 2022

6 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 10 Discussion

Confucius - Dec 25, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 29, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 7 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 4, 2021

6 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 6 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 27, 2021

8 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Doupo Cangqiong: San Nian Zhi Yue Episode 5 Discussion

Confucius - Nov 20, 2021

9 by amlg »»
Jan 28, 10:29 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.