Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2020 1:24 PM
Dec 2019
Chosen360 said:
I understand some people's problem with the manga. Mostly with Fuutarou's choice but as was stated his choice could've been anyone and it wouldn't be a problem since most of the "romance" was from the Quints POV. It's not like most harem/romance where the MC keeps getting paired with every chick in sight and has love triangles/rectangles etc..

If he had chosen anyone other than Yotsuba then it wouldve been fine as well in the sense that Fuutarou had feelings for her and wasnt been teased with any other quint. The downside is that the reveal was too late and wasnt much fluff or focus on the main pairing

Fuutarou chose Yotsuba because he loves her. He's happy she's happy and the sisters have made peace with it. It's an 8/10 for me. It was a 10/10 but the lack of Yots/Fuutarou together brings it down.

Very much agree. The lack of romantic tension between Fuutarou and Yotsuba is what made the final coupling of the two lacking. There was always tension between him and each other Quints except Yotsuba. You're right too even with the future skip you never seem them together aside from that one date. The two never got to develop in our eyes. It's not the end of the world but I think Negi burning out and wanting to wrap it up hurt the finale. Some one earlier had pointed out it probably would have been better if Negi had gone on hiatus from the book and then returned to it. I agree with you it would have been a 10/10 for me but the rushed ending really makes the work on the whole lacking.
Feb 12, 2020 9:20 PM

Oct 2018
Okay, my guess based solely on posture, body language, and facial expressions, I would venture the quints to be, from left to right (1-5): Ichika, Itsuki, Yotsuba, Miku, and Nino.

Justification: #1 has the more mature look, therefore Ichika, the eldest. #2 has her left hand in a fist, typical of Itsuki. #4 has her right arm across her body, suggesting she's the most shy sister, therefore Miku. #5 isn't wearing earrings, and Nino hasn't had her ears pierced, which were know from earlier in the chapter. Ergo, #3 must be Yotsuba.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, too.
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Feb 12, 2020 11:03 PM

Aug 2009
The only one I can tell apart for sure is Miku. Clearly I don't have quite enough love for the rest of them :'D
Feb 13, 2020 10:34 PM

Sep 2017
Wait have they revealed the bell kisser yet? I can't really remember. Would be funny if Negi completely forgot about it tho
Feb 14, 2020 3:37 AM

Aug 2013
Nino looks cute with her new hairstyle.

And the final quintuplet game.

Feb 15, 2020 1:39 AM

Jul 2017
icemocha said:
Wait have they revealed the bell kisser yet? I can't really remember. Would be funny if Negi completely forgot about it tho

Now that u mention it. Is it revealed already?
Feb 15, 2020 7:14 AM

Sep 2017
Leirza said:
icemocha said:

Now that u mention it. Is it revealed already?

I mean its obvious if you think about it (Yotsuba), but I would like it to be officially revealed on the manga. Again, it would be funny if Negi just forgot lol
Apr 18, 2020 7:15 AM

Feb 2018
It seems they have reached their respective dreams.
Jun 7, 2020 6:05 AM
Apr 2016
WOW THE LAST MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!
Aug 21, 2020 7:51 PM

Mar 2017
Good god I never really open this thread when I finished the manga but some people being really salty after Yotsuba won the Fuutarou's bowl huh? I saw some that really likes this manga turn to "one of the worst I've read" just because their favorite girl didn't win. Grow up ffs, I had Miku as my favorite with Nino comes second, didn't even expect Yotsuba to be the winner but I'm pretty chill about it.

I wonder if it was this bad too with Nisekoi, never want to see the thread anymore because some people are toxic af there.
Oct 1, 2020 2:00 PM
Feb 2020
Chosen360 said:
I understand some people's problem with the manga. Mostly with Fuutarou's choice but as was stated his choice could've been anyone and it wouldn't be a problem since most of the "romance" was from the Quints POV. It's not like most harem/romance where the MC keeps getting paired with every chick in sight and has love triangles/rectangles etc..

If he had chosen anyone other than Yotsuba then it wouldve been fine as well in the sense that Fuutarou had feelings for her and wasnt been teased with any other quint. The downside is that the reveal was too late and wasnt much fluff or focus on the main pairing

Fuutarou chose Yotsuba because he loves her. He's happy she's happy and the sisters have made peace with it. It's an 8/10 for me. It was a 10/10 but the lack of Yots/Fuutarou together brings it down.

did u realise that u just literally explaining the main problem itself with ur last sentence?? and destroying all of those ppl who defended yotsuba at the top? INCLUDING YOURSELF? LMAO
Dec 15, 2020 10:52 AM

Mar 2018
I am glad Nino and Miku are still together, they seemed the most distant to each other at the start of the manga, but as the manga has reached a close it looks like they are the closest of the sisters.

I love the time skip and it's nice to see everyone working hard for their dreams.

Also, I feel if Marou and Uesugi Dad were given more of the spotlight during the manga they'd be way better characters because I like them even now without all of that.
Jun 4, 2021 3:34 AM

Apr 2021
Wow 5 years into the future....Nino and Miku sure have changed....Itsuki still looks the same...and the others have minor changes...Ichika's an actress , Nino and Miku run a bakery and Itsuki is a teacher.....Well the girls have sure come a long way.... the next chapter concludes the manga...this was a really interesting story...
Jun 8, 2023 10:18 AM

May 2020
5 years later, they are getting old and still cute as they still in high school. Last chapter this is it. They have their own life and be a success people in the future. With the final game this should be interesting. The last time gamble in forever
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.