Forum Settings
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2019 4:05 PM
Mar 2017
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I am so happy that the drone was from Touko and Hika, I came to think the worst could happen to them.
It was refreshing to see the college girls safe, i miss them so much.
Touko thought a good use for the drone they found.
The girls decide to go in the help of school life club.
Touko and Hika distract the soldiers who are looking for Yuuki and her friends and also help them find a safe place.
Yuuri looks so exhausted, it's hard for me to see her in that state. the girls tell Touko and Hika about Shiiko's death and what they discovered, then Yuuri tells them to flee to college and evacuate the rest of the girls.
That image with Kurumi moving her arm gave me a lot of hope.
the anxiety of waiting for the next chapter will be horrible, I hope with all my heart that Touko and Hika get to the university healthy and manage to evacuate the rest of their friends and I hope that nothing bad happens to the girls of the school life club, that includes especially to Kurumi.
Feb 10, 2019 12:33 AM

Apr 2017
Well, it was obvious that the drone was sent by the St. Isidore University people, so no surprises there.
This was an okay chapter. It complemented the previous one nicely, although the plot didn't move forward that much.
Man... every single time the focus is placed on Kurumi I keep thinking "this is it, the time has come ;_; ...", but nope, she's still a human.

Agh, I wish this was a weekly manga series. Having to wait around a month for each new chapter is just a nightmare. Not only because the waiting kills me, but because when the new chapter comes, I forget details of the previous chapter and I have to re-read it.
Feb 10, 2019 1:20 AM

Dec 2014
seems like themanga is ending...and I thought they are cornered or something
Feb 10, 2019 3:27 AM

Sep 2017
It's definitely been too long since we've seen the University girls, unfortunately aside from a conversation via drone it wasn't really much of a reunion. We've gone from almost entirely hopeless a few chapters ago to a few positive indicators, the situation is still pretty bleak though.

I hope Rii manages to get out of her pit of despondency at some point, rather than just slowly fading away, recently we've only really had Yuki and Miki as active characters in the story
Feb 10, 2019 7:11 AM

Jul 2016
I really don't want them to kill off Kurumi but also make her the one that saves the world. Please, I don't want Kurumi to die.
Feb 10, 2019 12:53 PM
Apr 2018
So, now the situation is a bit better, but still , kurumi is on the verge of death...
I’m really exited what this will turn out to be ...
the “best” options would be
-she dies ... but at least the death will provide some character growth and /or information on how to fight the virus
- there really is some hope in form of another group , eventually leading to getting some medicine and kurumi surviving

Also what I’ve though of: wasn’t there a scene where they told that birds are uneffected? Maybe this could help to find a cure
Feb 14, 2019 4:48 AM

Nov 2013
Even if Kurumi dies in the end, i'm sure she'll be the one who provides "vaccine" and saves everyone (while the rest of the squad are certainly ones who made it happen). It'll be very sad, but a fitting end i'd say. Depends on how well they execute it though. (Or they might go with the best kind of good ending and let Kurumi live, while she also becomes the savior).

Overall, this chapter gave us hope for the best.
Feb 14, 2019 9:10 AM

Apr 2016
Seems like there are only around 5 chapters left given how things are wrapping up
Nov 20, 2019 2:15 PM

Jun 2015
I don't like how everybody says "see you later". Are the death flags even countable anymore?
Feb 3, 2021 1:18 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Yes, the drone was from Touko and Hika after all. Glad to see they planned this out and came when they were most in need. Hopes are getting up once again.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 74 Discussion

Wongus - Jun 29, 2019

14 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 29, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

16 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 28, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 62 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

18 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 27, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 36 Discussion

Drake1000 - Jul 13, 2015

13 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

20 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 24, 3:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.