Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 22, 2018 11:27 PM
Nov 2014
The writers are cheating.

In Season 1, the point of view (POV) was mostly if not entirely Lord Ains INCLUDING his inner thoughts. So we basically heard the thoughts of this nerdy young guy who found himself somehow transported to an alien world where NPC's have become real (or at least completely realistic) and he is hugely overpowered in his evil undead avatar with his demonic servants. His thoughts includes a lot of understandable misgivings, worries and even fears if his servants discovered he was not as godlike as they thought, and if he did not carry on as they expected of him. With this point of view, the writers basically could not help but have him step in to help save innocent villagers and protect human life, even though his servants thought it rather odd.

Since season 1, the writers have made Lord Ains act progressively more villainous and evil, caring nothing about the happiness or lives of the humans (ex-NPC's?) in his world, to the point he has no qualms about letting his servants engage in the cruelest forms of torture of relatively innocent people, and he has no qualms about slaughtering tens of thousands of these people. He also had no qualms about a plan (not carried out) to exterminate the lizard peoples (including children) and turning them into zombies to serve him.

Now, whenever Lord Ains perpetrates any of these evil deeds, the writers neglect to let us hear his inner thoughts. We don't hear how the nerdy human video game player is mentally reconciling what he is choosing to do as Lord Ains in these moments. I believe this is because the writers simply cannot think of any plausible inner monologue that would allow for Lord Ains actions. So, since they cannot think it up, they just shop showing us the inner monologue, hoping we just take it on faith that whatever is going on in his head, it somehow all makes sense to him.

They do "throw a bone" to the audience with some vague suggestions that his avatar's sensibilities might be somehow affecting his outlook on life (i.e., as an undead character, he simply does not value life and this avatar characteristic is coming to dominate the outlook of the player). However, this inner tension between the nerdy human's values and Lord Ains values is, in fact, THE EXACT STRUGGLE THAT MAKES THIS AN INTERESTING STORY. I mean, seeing Lord Ains decimate enemy after enemy because he is so overpowered is clearly NOT an interesting struggle.

As an aside, this is exactly why One Punch Man is not a story about a hero who manages to overcome villain after villain. Rather it is the story about a hero with unfathomable power, and how this causes people to relate to him, and him to relate to them.

Anyway, from the Lizard People arc to the end of Season 3, the writers seem to have completely punted on this, and are writing the stories as if the "conflict" of the story is Lord Ains defeating certain enemies or armies or kingdoms that are clearly not even close to a match for him. This is NOT a satisfactory conflict for any viewer, so the show has really gotten boring and pointless.

A couple decades ago, there was a TV show called Lost that became the biggest hit of its time. Survivors of an airplane crash washed up on a tropical island where weird and surreal stuff keeps happening, and there seem to be vast conspiracies and strange technologies, and odd coincidences, and the audience kept watching, astounded at how complex the mysteries became, since it boggled the mind what could possibly explain what was really going on? Some kind of government experiments? Some kind of secret organization like the Illuminati? Aliens? Well, it turns out, the writers had no explanation. None. They just wrote weird stuff to keep happening, with no real rhyme or reason, and with idea how to ever reconcile all of it with an actual explanation for all the crazy stuff that had happened. And so when they got to the last season finale, all they could do was write that, in fact, all those survivors had died in the plane crash and had gone to a sort of shared limbo waiting to move on to a final resting place, and in that shared limbo basically any weird stuff could happen without any real reason for it. It was a HUGE cop out, and the viewers all felt betrayed that the writers acted like there was some way to reconcile and explain all the mysteries when, in fact, there was not.

Overlord has been doing something similar since the first season, to the extent they have no clue how to reconcile the inner monologue of that nerdy human player with the increasingly evil actions of Lord Ains. So they punt it, and just stop sharing his inner monologue with us.

This allows them to actually avoid multiple tricky issues. First, what would the human player be thinking about tricking a bunch of humans into raiding his own fortress, then capturing them and sending them to the cruelest of tortures? Or what would that player be thinking about killing one of the few NPC's he actually respected? What is his attitude towards the people on this world? Because while we know his own servants were NPCs who now seem entirely "real" in their emotions, the fact is that he finds himself on a DIFFERENT world than his video game world, such that he does not know the nations, he does not know if all magic will work, etc. So why would he view the people on this world as NPCs? I could see that if he was still in his game world, dealing with villagers who had been NPC's in that very village when the game was still a game, but the reality is more like he and his own household got transported to a real world which, perhaps, somehow inspired the video game he had played? Even the stars are different! The point is, what Lord Ains thinks about this stuff is by far the MOST interesting thing in this story, and to keep that from us, and instead let us see battles so lopsided there is never any question of the outcome, is just pathetic.

Along the same lines, Season 1 initially started out sharing the outlook of the player that the female NPCs were really hot, he (being a gaming nerd) was presumably not to successful with the ladies, and now these super hot former-NPC's were throwing themselves at him... So what does he do with THAT? What decision does he make that leads him to reject them and maintain abstinence in the face of these hot servants hitting on him? Does Lord Ains not have the necessary equipment? Does he not have any sex drive so that the player's initial ogling of female NPC's was just sort of a temporary memory of his prior human drives that has since faded? Does he fear hooking up with one will cause friction with others? Does he have performance anxiety? Again, this plot line was set up by the initial episodes, but then they have completely punted on it, settling instead for just some really shallow running joke about the various female servants declaring how in love with, and jealous over, him they are. A REALISTIC inner monologue about his evolving attitudes in this regard would be fascinating, but we are again deprived of it because the weak writers are not good enough to figure out how to write that. It is not impossible, it is just more difficult than formulaic battles between overpowered hero and any given enemy.

Anyway, the bottom line is that to show us Lord Ains doing really bad stuff in season 3 without sharing his inner monologue so we can understand how the human player is reconciling this stuff with his own values, or how his values are shifting and what he thinks about that, is cheating. I mean, if you look at the last couple episodes of Season 3, Lord Ains is presented with ZERO inner monologue, and for all the world we might not even be watching a "trapped in VR game" anime at all, but just watching some ho-hum fantasy anime where Lord Ains is the two dimensional dark lord enemy that all those stories have. If it is going to be a "trapped in VR" show, we need that inner monologue.

Grrr... I'm pissed because they elements are all there for some really interesting shows and writing, and the potential is just being SOOOO wasted.
Oct 22, 2018 11:37 PM

Jan 2013
Summarize that in 25 words and people might actually read it.
Oct 22, 2018 11:49 PM

Nov 2011
CondemneDio said:

Ains has no monologue, he bad.

Oct 23, 2018 12:33 AM

May 2013
The problem with Overlord's sequel seasons is that it did nothing to get you immersed in the lives of the main characters. Given how the series does more of 'tell' instead of 'show', the world-building and introduction of yet-another-set-of-fodder characters can only go on for so long. I liked the overall presentation in Season 1 more than the sequel seasons.

3 seasons in and I see no justification as to why Albedo is tagged as the main character other than her increasingly behaving like a waif shit-fu. Momonga doesn't act like the main character in the latter seasons, doesn't matter if he is genuinely evil or not. He doesn't even appear to be evil in season 3 as everyone makes it out to be. There's only so much of SASUGA AINZ SAMA one can find tolerable.

Momonga's evil shenanigans felt more forced instead of anything, given how he has little clue on running things and almost entirely relies on Demiurge (who we see very little of) to do the heavy-lifting. I understand his reasons and methodical way of conquering the world, but the intent behind it is hasn't been addressed well. I feel its more to do with how the show hasn't made me care enough about his clan nor Nazarick tomb nor his surprisingly undying (pun-intended) devotion towards his old Guild.

Lastly, unless I have been blind in disappointment, not one conclusive follow-up to the mysteries of whodunnit of Season 1 and that shady dialogue between two random characters in the beginning of season 2 has been addressed. Something which I was quite looking forward to in season 3.

Perhaps this could be a problem with the adaptation and/or that it is skipping out on content from the LN that gets you more acquainted with the characters and their line of thinking better. Reading the LN might give me a more favorable impression of the series overall. The anime hasn't.

tl;dr : read the above. xD
Truly a Divine Comedy
Oct 23, 2018 3:04 AM

Apr 2014
Its the fault of the anime skipping nearly all exposition and inner thoughts of the characters, and key moments.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Oct 23, 2018 8:29 PM
Nov 2014
Lord Ains used to have inner monologue all the time. The first episodes were mostly him thinking about his situation being trapped in this game, the NPC's acting realistically, and stuff. He was a "real" character. Now he is a cardboard villain.

I think in the last 26 episodes, the only inner monologue we have been privy to has been when Demiurge says something like, "Ah, I see the complex plot you are weaving, Lord Ains," and he thinks, "What is he talking about? Oh shit, how do I respond to this?" and then he says out loud something like, "Very good, Demiurge, I give you permission to tell everyone else the plan..." and then he acts like that was his own plan all along. Which, come to think of it, is a plot device they have now recycled multiple times, which is just another example of lazy writing.

What we never saw is the transition from the main character who in the first few episodes told his underlings to be considerate of human life and who went out of his way to save villagers and soldiers from an attacking force, choosing to side with the good side rather than the evil side, to the main character whose inhuman NPC butler has more empathy and consideration for innocent people being harmed, to the main character who approves a plan that genocide against humanoid lizard people living relatively good lives (i.e., not like evil trolls from LOTR or anything), to the guy who approves sending relatively innocent, if roguish, adventurers to be tortured and murders tens of thousands of soldiers who are objectively on the "good" side, and personally murders a soldier he respects and previously went out of his way to save.

In fact, I cannot tell if this transition has even taken place, or if the writers are just being internally inconsistent and later they'll write stories where they have the main character act like he is STILL the same "normal" guy who prefers to be the hero rather than the villain, and it won't make any sense, and it'll be totally inconsistent, but they are just too dumb and lazy to care, so they will do it anyway.
psykblueOct 23, 2018 8:37 PM
Oct 23, 2018 9:06 PM

Jun 2017
This really helped pinpoint why my score for this show has been steadily dropping each season. There's a lot of lazy writing going on and I've noticed some inconsistencies. Remember near the beginning, when Momonga couldn't access the Yggdrasil command menus? They dropped that even before the first season ended, with Albedo looking over some lists. Even more recently, Ains was watching something play out with in-game menus, not the scrying spell he had to use before. It bugged me.
Oct 25, 2018 1:39 AM

Jun 2011
Really pinpointed my issue with the second season. I haven't started watching season 3 yet, and I started watching season 2 quite a while after season 1, so I couldn't really put it into words what have changed between season 1 that I rather liked despite its flaw compared to season 2, you really hit the nail on the head with this analysis.

psykblue said:
Along the same lines, Season 1 initially started out sharing the outlook of the player that the female NPCs were really hot, he (being a gaming nerd) was presumably not to successful with the ladies, and now these super hot former-NPC's were throwing themselves at him... So what does he do with THAT? What decision does he make that leads him to reject them and maintain abstinence in the face of these hot servants hitting on him? Does Lord Ains not have the necessary equipment? Does he not have any sex drive so that the player's initial ogling of female NPC's was just sort of a temporary memory of his prior human drives that has since faded? Does he fear hooking up with one will cause friction with others? Does he have performance anxiety? Again, this plot line was set up by the initial episodes, but then they have completely punted on it, settling instead for just some really shallow running joke about the various female servants declaring how in love with, and jealous over, him they are. A REALISTIC inner monologue about his evolving attitudes in this regard would be fascinating, but we are again deprived of it because the weak writers are not good enough to figure out how to write that. It is not impossible, it is just more difficult than formulaic battles between overpowered hero and any given enemy.
This too, and what annoys me the most about this is that it follows exactly the stereotypical scenarios you would see in a harem series, where the protagonist is too pu$$y to actually do something to the girls who keep throwing themselves to him, despite actually having sexual urges. It also annoys me because it's like the author is telling us he's afraid to actually make the girls lose their "virginity" because they are "waifu-materials" and that the loser fans get to keep the girls "pure" for themselves. It's basically breaking the 4th wall in a story, characters don't act logically for real world reasons. Glad there are actually more (manga) series now with protagonist that actually proceed with such act when girls throw themselves at him.

CondemneDio said:
might as well not respond if you're going to type a half-assed sentence long reply to someone who actually put effort into writing this up. Just saiyan
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 25, 2018 8:32 PM

Oct 2016
tothebirds said:
This really helped pinpoint why my score for this show has been steadily dropping each season. There's a lot of lazy writing going on and I've noticed some inconsistencies. Remember near the beginning, when Momonga couldn't access the Yggdrasil command menus? They dropped that even before the first season ended, with Albedo looking over some lists. Even more recently, Ains was watching something play out with in-game menus, not the scrying spell he had to use before. It bugged me.
That's the console for managing nazarick, not the yggdrasil command menu.
Oct 25, 2018 8:34 PM

Oct 2016
ToG25thBaam said:
Really pinpointed my issue with the second season. I haven't started watching season 3 yet, and I started watching season 2 quite a while after season 1, so I couldn't really put it into words what have changed between season 1 that I rather liked despite its flaw compared to season 2, you really hit the nail on the head with this analysis.

psykblue said:
This too, and what annoys me the most about this is that it follows exactly the stereotypical scenarios you would see in a harem series, where the protagonist is too pu$$y to actually do something to the girls who keep throwing themselves to him, despite actually having sexual urges. It also annoys me because it's like the author is telling us he's afraid to actually make the girls lose their "virginity" because they are "waifu-materials" and that the loser fans get to keep the girls "pure" for themselves. It's basically breaking the 4th wall in a story, characters don't act logically for real world reasons. Glad there are actually more (manga) series now with protagonist that actually proceed with such act when girls throw themselves at him.

CondemneDio said:
might as well not respond if you're going to type a half-assed sentence long reply to someone who actually put effort into writing this up. Just saiyan
Momonga has no sex drive, why would he fuck the girls? Read the LN if you want insight into his inner thoughts, the anime butchered all of it.
Oct 25, 2018 8:54 PM

Jun 2017
Tobestik said:
tothebirds said:
That's the console for managing nazarick, not the yggdrasil command menu.

Oh, huh. They never said the Nazarick menus couldn't work, so that's not as big of a stretch as I thought it was. My mistake.

Tobestik said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Momonga has no sex drive, why would he fuck the girls? Read the LN if you want insight into his inner thoughts, the anime butchered all of it.

Momonga mentioned in the anime that something was suppressing his emotions, humanity, and sex drive too. I think he was testing if he could equip a sword without his armor, at the time.
Oct 29, 2018 5:00 PM

May 2016
Cheating, only if you get caught!
Nov 17, 2018 6:21 PM
May 2010
Tobestik touched what I was going to say.

Momonga, as an Undead, has an emotional suppression trait. In the anime, whenever you see the green/blue light/glow wash over his body or hear the almost portal-esque sound effect, that is the suppression working.
Further, in regards to not boning Albedo (see what I did?) , He refuses to because her obsessive affection for him is a product of him changing her traits in game before getting sucked into the new world.

Inner thoughts- If you've watched season 2 then you realize that the majority of it was presented from an outside view...from the eyes of the affected. A lot of season 3 is done similarly. As such, it wouldn't make sense to give the viewers the inner thoughts of Ains since the POV wouldn't get that. WE get the inner thoughts when the story is Ains\Momonga's POV.
Is there less of that recently? Yes. Is some of it lazy writing? I wouldn't necessarily call it that. There is a lot of material to cover in the span of 13 episodes--Something has to get cut/downsized--why not let it be something that the viewer knows is happening and, as a proxy, can insert for themselves...such as what the character might be thinking?

May 20, 2020 8:36 PM

May 2020
Make it 5 sentences because Saitama don't like long explanation
Jul 10, 2020 3:21 PM

Sep 2015
ssbanks2000 said:

Momonga, as an Undead, has an emotional suppression trait. In the anime, whenever you see the green/blue light/glow wash over his body or hear the almost portal-esque sound effect, that is the suppression working.
Further, in regards to not boning Albedo (see what I did?) , He refuses to because her obsessive affection for him is a product of him changing her traits in game before getting sucked into the new world.

Inner thoughts- If you've watched season 2 then you realize that the majority of it was presented from an outside view...from the eyes of the affected. A lot of season 3 is done similarly. As such, it wouldn't make sense to give the viewers the inner thoughts of Ains since the POV wouldn't get that. WE get the inner thoughts when the story is AinsMomonga's POV.
Is there less of that recently? Yes. Is some of it lazy writing? I wouldn't necessarily call it that. There is a lot of material to cover in the span of 13 episodes--Something has to get cut/downsized--why not let it be something that the viewer knows is happening and, as a proxy, can insert for themselves...such as what the character might be thinking?

I'm personally aware of his emotional suppression but I still have problems with his increasingly evil actions because it is simply inconsistent with his previous though process. He frequently used his guildmates as a guidance for his actions.

That was what motivated him to save the village and to be friendly with humans. Yet all of a sudden he don't care and we don't get to see why he decided so.
Having your emotion suppressed doesn't mean that he have no memory.

He still understand the concept of kindness and the idea that life is valuable. He is once a human. That knowledge does not fade, yet we don't get to see that conflict with his now-emotionally suppressed pragmatic skeleton body.

Before we saw this conflict and his human memories won out. We don't necessarily need that part of him to win, but we should see that struggle before he makes his conclusion. A gradual shift where he becomes more and more evil by both circumstance and fading memories of 'right' and 'wrong.'

For those that say "but the LN explained it" isn't really an argument because it is the anime that have degraded in quality, and is different from the LN.

I do appreciate the attention given to side characters on Season 1 and 2, but when these side characters are just recurring and of minimal importance, I don't see the purpose in giving them that attention instead of our main character.
I liked the attention given to the lizardmen, made me cheer for them even though I know they'll lose. But after having so much of their comrades fallen they HAPPILY serve Ainz and not out of fear and survival. Additionally, all the development given to them is useless because they are now unimportant. IF it is to make us feel bad for the lizardmen, then it failed because they get resurrected anyways.
zcv45Jul 10, 2020 3:31 PM
Jul 13, 2020 12:00 PM

May 2011
Irregardless, I find the anime very fun to watch as a non-manga reader of Overlord. I do agree that the direction of the anime is unsatisfactory and it does seem to be much maligned to what I've ascertained about the direction of the manga.

It is then a shame that the production constraints are limited to such relatively little screen time for whatever reason. However, the enjoyment of the anime still remains and for that reason it receives a respectable rating from myself.
Aug 25, 2020 8:53 PM

Apr 2014
zcv45 said:
ssbanks2000 said:

Inner thoughts- If you've watched season 2 then you realize that the majority of it was presented from an outside view...from the eyes of the affected. A lot of season 3 is done similarly. As such, it wouldn't make sense to give the viewers the inner thoughts of Ains since the POV wouldn't get that. WE get the inner thoughts when the story is AinsMomonga's POV.

I'm personally aware of his emotional suppression but I still have problems with his increasingly evil actions because it is simply inconsistent with his previous though process. He frequently used his guildmates as a guidance for his actions.

That was what motivated him to save the village and to be friendly with humans. Yet all of a sudden he don't care and we don't get to see why he decided so.

He still understand the concept of kindness and the idea that life is valuable. He is once a human. That knowledge does not fade, yet we don't get to see that conflict with his now-emotionally suppressed pragmatic skeleton body.

Before we saw this conflict and his human memories won out. We don't necessarily need that part of him to win, but we should see that struggle before he makes his conclusion. A gradual shift where he becomes more and more evil by both circumstance and fading memories of 'right' and 'wrong.'

For those that say "but the LN explained it" isn't really an argument because it is the anime that have degraded in quality, and is different from the LN.

I do appreciate the attention given to side characters on Season 1 and 2, but when these side characters are just recurring and of minimal importance, I don't see the purpose in giving them that attention instead of our main character.
I liked the attention given to the lizardmen, made me cheer for them even though I know they'll lose. But after having so much of their comrades fallen they HAPPILY serve Ainz and not out of fear and survival. Additionally, all the development given to them is useless because they are now unimportant. IF it is to make us feel bad for the lizardmen, then it failed because they get resurrected anyways.

Ainz’s character has always been “fuck anyone who won’t be useful to Nazarick.” That’s been his character from day 1.

Every time he gets pissed, it’s because someone is trampling on the memory of his friends, or trying to destroy the NPC’s.

I really question people who claim that “Ainz was a good person.” He never was. He murdered and tortured people to death in literally the first arc. He chose to not bring back ANY of the dead villagers (in fact, the LN literally has a scene where he thinks “I could bring this guy back, but there’s nothing in it for me, so I won’t” as that dead guy’s daughters weep over how sad it is that he died.)

The author has always said that this was a story about someone who transcended morality and became a being who’s surpassed morals. It’s always been about that.

tothebirds said:

I’m pretty sure the score dropped because of the increasing dependence on CGI.

And because of the cut worldbuilding.

Aug 25, 2020 8:54 PM

Apr 2014
zcv45 said:
ssbanks2000 said:

Ainz’s character has always been “fuck anyone who won’t be useful to Nazarick.” That’s been his character from day 1.

Every time he gets pissed, it’s because someone is trampling on the memory of his friends, or trying to destroy the NPC’s.

I really question people who claim that “Ainz was a good person.” He never was. He murdered and tortured people to death in literally the first arc. He chose to not bring back ANY of the dead villagers (in fact, the LN literally has a scene where he thinks “I could bring this guy back, but there’s nothing in it for me, so I won’t” as that dead guy’s daughters weep over how sad it is that he died.)

The author has always said that this was a story about someone who transcended morality and became a being who’s surpassed morals. It’s always been about that.

tothebirds said:

I’m pretty sure the score dropped because of the increasing dependence on CGI.

And because of the cut worldbuilding.

Aug 25, 2020 9:20 PM

Apr 2014
KreatorX said:
The problem with Overlord's sequel seasons is that it did nothing to get you immersed in the lives of the main characters. Given how the series does more of 'tell' instead of 'show', the world-building and introduction of yet-another-set-of-fodder characters can only go on for so long. I liked the overall presentation in Season 1 more than the sequel seasons.

3 seasons in and I see no justification as to why Albedo is tagged as the main character other than her increasingly behaving like a waif shit-fu. Momonga doesn't act like the main character in the latter seasons, doesn't matter if he is genuinely evil or not. He doesn't even appear to be evil in season 3 as everyone makes it out to be. There's only so much of SASUGA AINZ SAMA one can find tolerable.

Momonga's evil shenanigans felt more forced instead of anything, given how he has little clue on running things and almost entirely relies on Demiurge (who we see very little of) to do the heavy-lifting. I understand his reasons and methodical way of conquering the world, but the intent behind it is hasn't been addressed well. I feel its more to do with how the show hasn't made me care enough about his clan nor Nazarick tomb nor his surprisingly undying (pun-intended) devotion towards his old Guild.

Lastly, unless I have been blind in disappointment, not one conclusive follow-up to the mysteries of whodunnit of Season 1 and that shady dialogue between two random characters in the beginning of season 2 has been addressed. Something which I was quite looking forward to in season 3.

Perhaps this could be a problem with the adaptation and/or that it is skipping out on content from the LN that gets you more acquainted with the characters and their line of thinking better. Reading the LN might give me a more favorable impression of the series overall. The anime hasn't.

tl;dr : read the above. xD

I would like to point out that a lot of those mysteries still haven’t been solved.

Sure, the two mysterious characters are going to meet Ainz in the next volume, but Albedo’s search squad’s true purpose hasn’t been fully explained, probably because Ainz would kill her if he knew what it really was, and the only hint we know about the world item is that “Yggdrasil players just spawn in every 100 years.”

The Dragon got explained in the latest volume, though, and I expect Ainz to be super pissed when he finds out the truth.

Sep 23, 2020 2:05 AM
Feb 2020
That's a lot of text

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 2 Discussion

ichii_1 - Aug 8, 2018

42 by VickRune »»
Mar 3, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2018

267 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2018

220 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 9:16 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2018

177 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Overlord III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

166 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 12, 8:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.