Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 15, 2022 2:42 PM

Jan 2020
Kuzu can't retain his title of Loli King if he starts kissing age appropriate characters. Lest we forget he accepted the kiss from Char no problem. The crazy thing is I was beginning to second guess my rating. I generally hold out on assigning things 1/10 for series I truly despise. I was thinking, "Maybe I really don't hate this series that much." Then this scene happened.

I know it won't happen, but a truly fantastic turn of events would be if Ai died as a result of this trauma and then Kuzu sank into the deepest pits of darkness and depression. From there, cultivating his angst and loss he made a comeback, utilizing the "egoist" stratagem he so hates. After successfully retaining his title of Ryou he ushers in an era of chaos and turmoil.

Then, taking up the mantle of a Dark King, the story becomes one of his malevolent streak of terror as he barrels through the masses and claims title after title leaving broken players in his wake and changing the dynamic of shogi forever. Essentially rewriting rules, creating games where people stake more than pride and titles, and wiping out all who would dare to question his terrible wrath.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 13, 2022 2:03 AM

Jul 2019
Damn, getting crushed like that must hurt. Still not great that he lashes out at Ai, but the both of them are still kids! I hope they can patch things up.

I don't think Ginko picked the ideal moment to make a move on Yaichi. Perhaps she should try being nice to him first. Who knows, maybe that would help?

Kousuke is a gacha game otaku? Didn't see that coming!

I'm not a fan of Tsukiyomizaka acting like a dick to a kid like that. Still, she's hot so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt!
Sep 4, 2022 3:37 AM
Jan 2022
It really broke my heart how he went in on ginko she just trying to help because they been through it already and he didn't even apologized to ginko to
Nov 2, 2023 3:08 PM

Dec 2022
Did Yaichi genuinely think Ginko was "teasing" him there, or was that just his way of casually disengaging from the situation? If it isn't the latter, then this guy is as dense as a cement brick.

Poor Ai. Don't think she was prepared to be shut down like that in succession, as her reactions demonstrated.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 16, 2023 6:58 PM

Nov 2023
Well that was ana attempted kiss alright
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

94 by basspig »»
Feb 27, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

112 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

68 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

65 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

62 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.