Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2015 1:43 PM
Dec 2010
I'm so disappointed in this movie. I started watching naruto back in 2002 and now 13 YEARS later THIS is the story you give us??? SCHOOL DAYS had a better romance story than this and that show is just one bad joke LOL!?!?...http://myanimelist.net/anime/2476/School_Days

Since this probable gonna be one of "THE LAST" Naruto movies, that revolves around team 7 I had hoped to see more of the TEAM 7. Instead this movie feels like just ANOTHER FILLER...#ihatefillers
Apr 26, 2015 9:47 PM

Jan 2015
I'm kind of confused about the Tenseigan, I know it's basically the Rinnegan but for the Byakugan, and the Tenseigan has the same push and pull ability as the Rinnegan, but what I don't get is how Hamura has it but not his mother Kaguya. It was stated that Hamura was the first to awaken the Tenseigan does that mean he was more skilled than his mother or could it be that the Tenseigan was passed down from his unknown father? or is this all but plot holes.

And why was Naruto's rasengan orange? at one point it went back to blue but then it went orange again... It's like every Naruto movie they have to change the color of the rasengan.
Apr 27, 2015 3:08 AM

Apr 2012
harrydumnamek said:
I'm so disappointed in this movie. I started watching naruto back in 2002 and now 13 YEARS later THIS is the story you give us??? SCHOOL DAYS had a better romance story than this and that show is just one bad joke LOL!?!?...http://myanimelist.net/anime/2476/School_Days

Since this probable gonna be one of "THE LAST" Naruto movies, that revolves around team 7 I had hoped to see more of the TEAM 7. Instead this movie feels like just ANOTHER FILLER...#ihatefillers

Well if you replace Sakura with Sekai and Hinata with Kotonoha add a little cheating you might get the same result.
Apr 27, 2015 5:59 AM
Apr 2015
I can't believe it how the author make an excuse that naruto just compete with sasuke and not really fall in love with sakura. I still believe naruto's love for sakura is real, so i feel naruto confession to hinata in this movie is just too sudden. Aside from that, i really enjoyed the movie. The graphic, the music, the battle is good. I just hope the author will explain properly how can naruto's love for sakura is fake by any means and also how naruto's love toward hinata grew (i hope it's not grew only in an instant). If they make it clear, i'll have no more burden and i can feel more enjoyment about the romance in this movie. I think i'll be the happiest person in existence to watch this movie if they do that.
Apr 27, 2015 6:04 AM

Apr 2011
I enjoyed it, sure the fighting might have been sub-par level, and sure it might of been predictable, but it still was enjoyable and it gave me what I wanted at the end, was cute as hell. Can't wait for the next movie.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 27, 2015 10:50 AM

Jul 2012
The movie was a bit meh for me. Very very and very predictable. The movie felt rushed and was not convincing at all. It definitely was watchable but sadly I think I had too high expectations for it.

6/10.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Apr 27, 2015 10:54 AM
Dec 2010
Adviel said:
Well if you replace Sakura with Sekai and Hinata with Kotonoha add a little cheating you might get the same result.

That would be interesting lol. Sasuke finds out that he is not the father of sarada and that its naurto chlid. I mean sasuke is only in the village for like 5 seconds at a time, there is no way he could of got sakura pregnant.
Apr 27, 2015 11:35 AM
Dec 2010
AgaveKillian said:
I can't believe it how the author make an excuse that naruto just compete with sasuke and not really fall in love with sakura. I still believe naruto's love for sakura is real, so i feel naruto confession to hinata in this movie is just too sudden. Aside from that, i really enjoyed the movie. The graphic, the music, the battle is good. I just hope the author will explain properly how can naruto's love for sakura is fake by any means and also how naruto's love toward hinata grew (i hope it's not grew only in an instant). If they make it clear, i'll have no more burden and i can feel more enjoyment about the romance in this movie. I think i'll be the happiest person in existence to watch this movie if they do that.

I think its garbage how they explained it as well. What Kishimoto SHOULD have done was explained how after years of being in the "Friends Zone" naruto now views sakura more as a older sister. And how he always thought of sasuke like a brother.
He SHOULD have made it so that sasuke was coming back to village, in the beginning of the movie after his journey across the world for redemption. Kishimoto could have wrote it so that naruto challenges him for sakuras hand in marriage. That would close the sakura loop hole, and we get another epic battle with naruto and sasuke. And that's just the START of the film.
Apr 27, 2015 11:31 PM
Apr 2015
harrydumnamek said:
AgaveKillian said:

I think its garbage how they explained it as well. What Kishimoto SHOULD have done was explained how after years of being in the "Friends Zone" naruto now views sakura more as a older sister. And how he always thought of sasuke like a brother.
He SHOULD have made it so that sasuke was coming back to village, in the beginning of the movie after his journey across the world for redemption. Kishimoto could have wrote it so that naruto challenges him for sakuras hand in marriage. That would close the sakura loop hole, and we get another epic battle with naruto and sasuke. And that's just the START of the film.
Yes, it would be be better if they made it that way. Firstly, naruto battle with sasuke, and then after that battle they could make naruto entrust sakura to sasuke because he realized that sakura would still choose sasuke over him (if not in this movie, they can explain about sakura feeling toward sasuke later in another place). After that he realized hinata's love to him and try to embrace her feeling little by little (he begin to view sakura more as an older sister as he learns to love hinata) until in the final ending they got married. But it's already too late for that. I just hope they knew what they did and will make it clear to us what's already happened here.
And about naruto and sasuke, i think i can feel it how naruto consider sasuke as his own brother.
Apr 27, 2015 11:54 PM

May 2014
10/10

Awsome cant wait for Boruto!
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 28, 2015 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
I didn't really care for the romance that much, I know it was the selling point of the movie and all, but when Hinata told him I love you during the Pain arc, and this fool still didn't realize it, I was done there lol.

Other then that, the movie was ok I guess, Toneri the Mr steal your girl guy. I quite enjoyed the fighting he and Naruto had. Then again movie had so much wtf moments, like how the hell can Kurama (9 tails) split apart from Naruto now? What kinda shit was that.

Overall I'd agree its the best Naruto movie to date, now onto the new generation.
Apr 28, 2015 3:22 PM

Jan 2014
The romance was the main focus, so I didn't enjoy it as much.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Apr 28, 2015 8:23 PM

Sep 2013
xcess090 said:
rowdyboy said:

Sasuke Screen Time: 10 seconds + 1 line

Good then it'll be awesome.

I know right. I don't really want to an that asshole but at least he did something right, finally.

Tobuay said:
The only thing I felt was wrong about the movie was how the explained how Naruto wasn't actually in love with Sakura but rather was just competing with Sasuke. I feel that one argument is not sound. After all he was in love with Sakura before team 7... so that yeah...

Anyways not that bad a movie considering it's predecessors.

I didn't like it either, how he just moved aside Naruto's love for sakura and did what you said ^^^ but then again, i really don't like sakura so I am kind of find with it.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
Apr 29, 2015 5:58 AM

Mar 2014
EuroSamurai said:
NoctisMaiestatem said:
They can breathe on the moon, of course. It's sooooo logic and normal.
I've been waiting more from this film.

Um......but using earth destroying jutsus is okay?Man your suspension of disbelief is fucked up.
More like your comprehension of NV is beyond ignorant.
Apr 29, 2015 7:55 AM
Jun 2011
pure shiit. why dont they put some more erfort into the movies :C 0 points,,
Apr 29, 2015 5:50 PM

Apr 2013
this movie was horrible

First of all you can't breathe on the moon.
but lets suppose that chakara can create oxygen for it user.
there is still the fact that the moon got split in half.
then at the end the moon is back to normal.

before you say oh this is a manga...it doesn't need to be scientifically correct.
how many people made similar comparisons to Rukia going absolute zero.

however lets put all of that aside.
there are other problems with this movie.
obvious one is Sasuke only showing up for a few seconds.
also well over half of the movie is just about the Naruto & Hinata's feeling for each other.

most of that was just awkward as hell.
seams like they just invented some retarded ass story just to justify making a movie about how NaruXHina hooked up.
like seriously you couldn't of just made an OVA?
thanks for wasting almost 2 hours of my life.

also most of the action in the movie was just fodder getting annihilated.
or the kage's destroying meteorites that broke off of the moon.
Ill admit the real action (Naruto vs Toneri) was decent. just not enough of it.
Also Naruto's hair cut is just awful. prefer the old style better.

I could go on, but ill just leave it at that.

ok now for the few things I did like about the movie.
#1 Hinata & Sakura were actually kinda hot in this movie.
Kishi is not very good at making his female characters hot.
literally the hottest char in Naruto is a trap. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

#2 Naruto actually getting attention from the ladies
Never thought that one would happen.

#3 The very part at the end was kinda cute. still kinda awkward but none the less it was cute.

thats it..this movie literally does nothing else for me.
over all I give it a 2/5
Apr 30, 2015 12:49 AM

Jul 2012
ziggy_Z said:
EuroSamurai said:
Um......but using earth destroying jutsus is okay?Man your suspension of disbelief is fucked up.
And by NV you mean?
Apr 30, 2015 1:06 AM

Apr 2013
Yup, I will never change my opinion about the romance in Naruto. The romance was just shoehorned into this. It wasn't even a second thought, or a third though, or 10th one. The only purpose it serves is to create drama when it really wasn't necessary (Sakura fueling Naruto's motivation to bring back Sakura not necessary, he was already motivated), and to lead into the next generation mini series.

Naruto as a character experienced little to no romance throughout the entire series, and the romance between Sasuke and Sakura pretty much went nowhere. It remained stagnant until the very last few chapters. To me this movie served little to no purpose to the main series. It feels like it was made to please shipping fans, in order words, a simple cash grab. Naruto may have been a childhood show of mine, a show that I very much enjoyed, but as of now I barely (and just barely!!) have any respect for Kishimoto as a story-teller.
Apr 30, 2015 9:51 AM

Jun 2012
The movie that anime fans can't see since they are stuck in a endless inception filler. What are the producers thinking?! This is full of spoilers, at least they could wait and finish the anime since well... the manga already ended.
May 1, 2015 10:42 AM

Mar 2014
EuroSamurai said:
ziggy_Z said:
And by NV you mean?
Narutoverse.
May 1, 2015 2:08 PM

Jul 2012
ziggy_Z said:
EuroSamurai said:
And by NV you mean?
Narutoverse.
Ah tought so.
Still i dont think im ignorant in that regard.
I was just pointing out that its wierd to think that breathing on moon in naruto is bad/illogical thing considering how much bs they can do with chakra alone and if someone is ignorant here its NoctisMaiestatem.
May 4, 2015 7:36 PM

Apr 2008
cant even find a torrent for this, where you people watched the movie?
For anime, manga and videogame reviews visit http://www.animecourtyard.com
May 5, 2015 12:25 AM

Mar 2014
Cybermario said:
cant even find a torrent for this, where you people watched the movie?

A recording via a broken camcorder by an epileptic guy in Japan who uploaded it onto YouTube.

May 9, 2015 6:48 AM

Sep 2008
I don't care what everyone says about the movie, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I, on the other hand, loved it! No complaints!
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
May 9, 2015 9:51 AM
Oct 2013
It felt like the movie is directed by Michael Bay. Too many explosions and too much "generic" for a finale but hey this is a shounen so nevermind.

8/10 maybe 7/10, still good to watch, I like the ending song too
May 10, 2015 5:27 PM
Mar 2014
Some questions

How a powerful character like naruto fallen in a weak genjutsu that even sakura can repel it? if naruto can't do this he will not ever beat sasuke in a fight (sakura fallen in sasuke genjustsu after sealing kagoya and she can't repel it ). and naruto is a jinchuuriki what a hell kurama doing watching naruto fallen in a genjutsu .

why naruto not using his power most of time even when hinata kidnapped in front his eyes? even when he used it. it's not all he got he is more powerful than this. his last fight with sasuke approve it. he is not the same character who fight with all he got all the time during the war.

and what about hinata she is supposed to be a shinobi who's fight in the ninja war supporting naruto, why she just give up like this when she kidnapped with no resistance ? i expected a lot form here.

i really don't like it.
Jun 12, 2015 11:06 AM
Apr 2015
Ugh another world is ending plot. Another villain whose like ''she is mine'' and ''human wars will never end, I will destroy it''.

Stop with the ''whole world is ending'' already. Why can't the author just stick and make ''The Last Great Shinobi War'' the highest point of the story? Why does he have to make another ''world is ending'' plot?

and the worst part

If their main intention here was to solidify the idea of Naruto and Hinata's being a couple, a 20 minute OVA would have been suffice, hell it may even be better without all of this ridiculous setting.

I have more rants but I'll just stop.

Seriously, the only reason I stayed was because I wanted to see the little bits of NarutoxHinata that we have been deprived of for years.

4/10. Feels like the plot was made by some 12 year old. As a movie it is not completely terrible but as the ''last'' movie that is suppose to ''close'' Naruto's story, it was a huge disappointed. Nah, it was bad.

That said it was nice to see Naruto get tons of fans.

Jul 2, 2015 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
I liked the movie poor scarf died like 3 times. Naruto and Hinata are good for one another even though I felt it rushed and the lack of interactions they had in the anime, but I will accept it I would have preferred Sasuke with Naruto XD.

On the other hand Sasuke and Sakura make me puke. Worst couple ever.
Shion657Jul 4, 2015 1:39 AM
Jul 3, 2015 5:40 AM
Jun 2015
Naruto continues going downhill

I never thought it was possible after the shitty war arc but now this and Gaiden?
Kishimoto wtf?
Jul 3, 2015 6:10 AM

Dec 2011
I am so late, but this thread is not complete until a Hinata fan comes.

And by that I don't mean NarutoxHina I mean she's by far myfavorite character in the series.

I am so glad she got what she wanted. She deserves it. I found every other female character annoying and far too generic.

The manga end made me tear out of happiness now this too ^_^

If I don't get more of narutoxhina life in next generation I swear a God I'll strangle Kishimoto. Just add some parts of their lives in it.
Jul 22, 2015 6:46 PM

Mar 2012
10/10 for NaruxHina happy ending. Now if only someone translate Hiden series.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 22, 2015 7:59 PM

May 2012
Hinata mah girl, finally got to Naruto after all this time. It's still a bit sad to see Naruto go after all these years, and I really do hope that Boruto movie will conclude everything Naruto.

But... Honestly, what was wrong with this movie.

Naruto knowing the shadow clone jutsu way before even getting the scroll, the dragonball z fight towards the end and a few other junk.

I'll gotta give this a 4 or 5/10, though my personal enjoyment was probably a 6.

I hope Kishimoto does better with whatever else he's planning, which is hopefully something non-Naruto related

Favorite Naruto Shippuden movie has still gotta be Blood Prison.
OlemJul 22, 2015 8:41 PM

Jul 23, 2015 2:29 AM

May 2010
Perfect Jinchurriki Naruto gets trapped in a Genjutsu.

What is with this show and stealing people's eyes? Seriously

HE didn't even use Karama and Sage mode at all until the last minute! He was spamming it in the war. Also were they breathing in space??? WHAT?

I felt like I watched a DBZ movie lol
ConfuciusJul 23, 2015 2:43 AM
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jul 23, 2015 3:15 AM

Jun 2013
I don't get why people complaining about the 'logic' in the movie, since EVERY ANIME HAS IT'S OWN LOGIC, and it doesn't apply to the logic in the real world. Though the space stuff was stupid lol

I didn't enjoy the movie as much as I thought I would... As a Naruto fan, yeah you will enjoy the shit out of it, especially if you're into Naruto x Hinata...

Naruto became a romcom, that's pretty sad to be honest...
Jul 23, 2015 6:44 AM

Dec 2011
As a follower of Naruto ever since it aired. I feel very satisfied with the Naruto and Hinata ending. I just fanboyed for like the start til the end of the movie. My goodness. It's a 10/10 for me.

Now if I could just watch this in a real theater...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2015 6:56 AM
Jun 2008
Finally saw it streaming, i thought it was excellent, 9/10, didnt care for the rushed confession and the only loving sakura to compete with sasuke

But that was my only disappointment with it.
Jul 23, 2015 9:02 AM

Feb 2014
I was expeting the movie to be worse than this, i had lower expectations for this bue it I really liked the movie.

I don't about the confession beeing to fast, or breathing on the moon, or whatever, as a fan of the series i'm really glad to see how they got together!

The fighting scenes could have been better but it was ok i guess....

Also the opening sequence of the shinobi history is amazing! it was the best thing on the entire movie!

Jul 23, 2015 10:16 AM

Sep 2014
And so the Griffith wannable (no idea why I made that comparison lol) gets to live? Like srsly they just let him live? Thats why the Uchiha clan is one and only good part of this show.
And I really liked the first 30 mins of the movie.... oh well..

Original score 7/10
-1 for Hinata being a retarded whore & Chakra cannon.........................................
6/10 from me.
Jul 23, 2015 3:48 PM

May 2012
All the NaruHina fan service in this movie was enough to make it a 10/10 for me! Bias reasoning I know, but hell, I enjoyed every minute of this film. lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jul 23, 2015 4:55 PM

Aug 2012
lol that raikage though...

sasuke did not attend naruto and hinata's wedding ceremony? did not see him in the ed scene

But you'll still take damage!
Jul 23, 2015 5:12 PM

Apr 2013
like damn man her sister just got kidnapped and youre trying to get into her pants fucking savage.

teenagers smh.

also, why is naruto suddenly a weakling again? (only half way done)
Jul 23, 2015 6:23 PM

Sep 2008
I really like naruhina from the very start, but the way they push the two together is rushed. It's like naruto & hinata has to forget some basic stuff (aka: act weak and forget basic skills) to serve as a plot/scenario device.

Also this: Naruto "loving" Hinata just because he learned that Hinata has hots for him for decades. Then upon realizing, immediately confessed that he loves her too, and maybe few months later, got married? Wow that's a very fast development.

I try to understand Naruto's logic; Naruto is an orphan who grew up alone in a household. Since he was little, he was being bullied by kids and adults avoided him. That is a very lonesome childhood. So now, upon discovering that somewhere out there; someone has been caring and been "in love" with him, and even wanted to be by his side forever - and holding on to this feeling for a long time, like a decade... Since no one showed him this kind of feelings and affection before, it must have touched Naruto deeply.

When he saw Hinata's memory (when he remove the orb or something from her), maybe he even felt her feelings. He realized and learned to appreciate Hinata's feelings for him.

BTW, the girls who flock to Naruto are just fans. What they have for him is just an infatuation. It's a normal feeling to those we idolize and look upon.

Overall, I still enjoy the movie.
And Yep, I'm still looking forward for more Naruto continuation, specially about their kids, the new generation.

NudeBear said:
like damn man her sister just got kidnapped and youre trying to get into her pants fucking savage.

lol. Puberty makes teenagers lose a functioning brain cells.
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Jul 23, 2015 7:04 PM
Apr 2015
Naaaaaah , this movie was fun to watch! snm!
Jul 23, 2015 7:52 PM
Jul 2015
What the hell is wrong with you folks? It's like you've never watched a shounen movie finale... yessh. Just open your minds and take it all in like the first time you watched this anime.
After zillion on years surfing this site I just signed up to rate this movie. It was a great fan service; the characters were mature (just like me- along the way) and it was a beautiful finale. It just felt like wonderland and a quick visit to my Naruto family (except Sasuke mostly missing)- loved seeing mostly everyone grown up. 9/10
Jul 23, 2015 10:27 PM

Feb 2008
It wasn't that bad for being rushed conclusion between Naruto x Hinata, they had to do it here.

Boruto the movie is next.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 23, 2015 10:39 PM

Mar 2014
astrozombie84 said:

literally the hottest char in Naruto is a trap. (not that there is anything wrong with that)
Who the fuck is hotter than Ino/Konan/Kushina/Mei?
Jul 23, 2015 11:51 PM

Oct 2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHHH T___________T

Beautiful

"The deeper the feelings you want to convey, the longer it takes to knit"
AnimeFan500Jul 23, 2015 11:55 PM
Jul 24, 2015 1:11 AM

Aug 2013
If there's anything i learned from this movie, is that Kishi can't write a romance story.

I mean, you could say i'm on NaruHina ship since ages ago but damn i really hate how the couple's progression is handled here. So fucking stupid and cheesy.

And let's not talk about Tonewho. It seems Ootsutsukis are just too stupid to become a villain.

4/10
Jul 24, 2015 2:14 AM

Nov 2014
Meh I hated Sasuke for the most part of this story but it seems hes pretty cool too especially in this movie.I wish there was more of him because boruto manga + this movie barely showed sasuke.

Yep i do find this movie similar to all the other movies,kind of like filler which turned me down a lot.oh well at least naruto and hinata are tgt now
Jul 24, 2015 2:25 AM

Mar 2014
LordBanana said:
If there's anything i learned from this movie, is that Kishi can't write a romance story.
IIRC, Kishi didn't write this. He just came up with a concept and drew the characters, everything else was left to the producer -- just like RTN.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm confused

Mushroomen - Jul 28, 2022

20 by rileybrok »»
Jul 27, 2023 11:15 PM

» When to watch the last

removed-user - Feb 3, 2022

23 by Shwetank_anime »»
Oct 9, 2022 10:49 PM

» Good shonen movies to watch even from any series

bgloudcold_24 - Mar 29, 2022

12 by Komlan_6 »»
Mar 30, 2022 2:14 PM

» Do I need to watch this before Boruto?

SoulessAnime - May 1, 2021

14 by Waves-Elian »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:21 AM

» Am I the only person who hated this movie?

NervousWreck - May 3, 2015

36 by Sunproof21 »»
Sep 16, 2021 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.