Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2009 6:27 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gosh! Tamaki didnt have to sound so... mean while he was saying all that stuff about leaving the club. I know he didnt mean it, but still.

Poor Haruhi. She's pretty hurt AND its thundering. I hope Hikaru comes to her rescue! 8D I would be happy.

I love TamaHaruh to DEATH but HikaHaru just yanks my chain a little more. <3
Oct 26, 2009 8:30 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, I'm wondering what the Grandmother plans to have her son do in the future, having Haruhi going overseas and such. There's so much more to this.

Tamaki's so out of place. He made her cry.
Oct 27, 2009 1:07 AM

Oct 2008
I got teary near the end of the chapter.

Poor Haruhi and Tamaki. ;___;
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 27, 2009 2:08 AM

Feb 2008
This whole situation is bothering me to no end; I just want my happy lovey dovey Tamaki x Haruhi ending to come now XD!

Tamaki is just all over the place... I can't even really bad mad at him, he's obviously high strung and stressed out at the moment; I don't think he even knows what he's doing anymore.

I'm just glad Haruhi is a rational girl. For a second I thought she took what Tamaki said to heart, but it's good to see she still understands him completely, even when she doesn't fully understand the situation.

The last two pages broke my heart though ;_;.
Oct 27, 2009 2:17 AM

Aug 2007
For the beginning of the next chapter, I want Tamaki to stand in Haruhis door and comfort her. :< They'll hug and cuddle and everything'll be fine. :<
Oct 27, 2009 11:19 AM

Aug 2007
Wew, his grandmother was actually thinking of Haruhi. She's still a bitch, though. Tamaki was... not really himself or so it seems. He better come up with some nice plan, what kennikitty said sounds nice for example.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Oct 27, 2009 11:44 AM

Dec 2008
Uwaaah! I hate this whole thing!?!

Tamaki being so mean at Haruhi, her obligation to go to US, Host club being suspended, everything!!

And Haruhi's scenes under the blanket were really bad, I wanted to go and hug her tight!
Stupid Tamaki and even-more-stupider Chairman and that wrinkled woman!!
Oct 27, 2009 7:00 PM
Oct 2009
tamaki was sooooooo mean i was so mad at him untill i saw that he was crying...i have to admit i was abit happy that kyouya wasa "punishing"tamaki (in my mind he was) for being mean to haruhi and as a side note............i reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllyyyyyyy hate tamakis grandma and dad...............
Oct 30, 2009 10:14 AM
Sep 2008
Happy to see determined, take-charge Haruhi back this chapter. She's been kinda wishy-washy heroine recently.
Oct 30, 2009 3:36 PM

Jan 2008
Oct 30, 2009 4:45 PM

Nov 2007
O_O lots of stuff happened, but if Tamaki keeps pushing Haruhi away they're going to get hurt more and more >< but with an offer for her to study abroad Tamaki's Grandma is really pushing for Haruhi to be out of the picture O_O
Oct 30, 2009 10:55 PM

Oct 2008
The ending was so sad!! when she was remembering that (famous) thunderstorm scene from WAYYYY long ago, I really really wished that somehow Tamaki himself would appear!
WHy does Ouran have to be a monthly release???

KokoroChan: Nobody will beat our SuperAwesomeAsianNinjaSkillzzz (S.A.A.N.S.)!!!!!! l P h o t o s h o p G a l l e r y l
Oct 31, 2009 3:02 AM

Apr 2009
Enter Hikaru and his headphones once more, please, PLEASE, PLEEEEASE.
I want HikaHaru to happen so much >.<
If I remember correctly, Mori did not say a WORD xD He amuses me.
Hm, I think Kyouya is slowly cementing his position as my favourite character in Ouran.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 31, 2009 3:56 AM

Jul 2009
Cenedess said:
Hm, I think Kyouya is slowly cementing his position as my favourite character in Ouran.

Totally agree XD Thumbs up for Hikaru's headphones!! XD
I didn't notice about Mori, but hey, that's true XDDD
Oct 31, 2009 1:32 PM

Aug 2007
Cenedess said:

Mori was using Haruhi's head as an armrest at one point, which made me lol. It'd be too clique for Hikaru with headphones to enter again. Who wants to see the same scenes done over and over? ok yes I'm a tamaharu fan don't kill me
Oct 31, 2009 2:54 PM

Apr 2009
aranelcharis said:
Cenedess said:

Mori was using Haruhi's head as an armrest at one point, which made me lol. It'd be too clique for Hikaru with headphones to enter again. Who wants to see the same scenes done over and over? ok yes I'm a tamaharu fan don't kill me

Oh yeah, I noticed too. That was cute x3
And wuuut, I do D: If it involves HikaHaru, I do.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 31, 2009 8:14 PM

Aug 2007
Man the last page just made me cry a little. Poor Haruhi... D':

Nov 3, 2009 6:02 PM
Jun 2008
Man, just when you think it's wrapping up... Tamaki turns into a prick.
Who wasn't welling up at the thunderstorm bit, poor Haruhi. I agree with the person who said she's being a bit wet lately. But you know wecan guarantee some finale with her running out in the middle of a storm to save Tamaki!
I feel for you HikaruxHaruhi fans, I'm actually a Kaoru girl myself, I just love how selfless he is! But yeah, Tamaki and Haruhi makes me happy, so I just want it to hurry up and happen.
Still an awesome series, but why do we have to wait until the end of the month for the next one?
Nov 5, 2009 1:36 PM

Apr 2009
aranelcharis said:

Mori was using Haruhi's head as an armrest at one point, which made me lol.

when did that happen? i just skimmed through the chap again and i didnt see it D=
anywayz
omg this chap made me saaaaaaad! DD= i nearly fell out of my chair backwards when Tamaki wuz so cold to Haruhi (altho im relieved he wuz crying about it right after)
and right when i seem to graps everything, sumthing else iz thrown in! why does Tamaki's Grandma want Haruhi out so bad!? it's not fair!
btw, the ocean scene recap nearly made made me cry ;_; thats one of my fav parts of the series!
Nov 5, 2009 1:39 PM

Apr 2009
just when you think Haruhi's going a little soft, she shows you how much balls she has xD she's so awesome!
this chap almost made me cry ;_;
Nov 5, 2009 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
oh no -___- i wonder what's going to happen now...

waaaah this is getting far more interesting, and it really makes me wanna cry!! cuz a) well, this chap was all sorts of upsetting, and b) OURAN IS ALMOST OVER!!!!! T_T
Nov 5, 2009 7:28 PM

Mar 2009
I feel so sorry for Haruhi. I hate Tamaki for what he said to her ( Even though he's still one of my favorite members)!
Nov 8, 2009 10:06 AM

Aug 2007
Haruharu_chan365 said:
aranelcharis said:

Mori was using Haruhi's head as an armrest at one point, which made me lol.

when did that happen? i just skimmed through the chap again and i didnt see it D=
anywayz
omg this chap made me saaaaaaad! DD= i nearly fell out of my chair backwards when Tamaki wuz so cold to Haruhi (altho im relieved he wuz crying about it right after)
and right when i seem to graps everything, sumthing else iz thrown in! why does Tamaki's Grandma want Haruhi out so bad!? it's not fair!
btw, the ocean scene recap nearly made made me cry ;_; thats one of my fav parts of the series!

This page: http://www.onemanga.com/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club/75/31/

Though now that I look at it again, I interpret it as a comforting gesture.
Nov 8, 2009 2:04 PM

Sep 2008
D: I don't get why Tamaki can't participate in the host club or be around Haruhi. Measures such as shutting down the club and sending Haruhi to a different continent seem a little extreme for just getting Tamaki to focus on becoming the president of the Suoh company or something. And yeah, I was suspicious of Tamaki's dad when he appeared. He definitely seemed like he was going to act nice at first and turn cold, and he did. Boooo..

I like both HikaHaru and TamaHaru so I do kind of wish Hikaru would appear to comfort Haruhi. :< This was such a sad chapter. Poor Haruhi, having to deal with the weather on top of everything else.
Nov 27, 2009 2:40 PM

Sep 2009
Poor Tamaki, he's shutting himself off from others to protect Haruhi ._.

I can't believe Grandma thinks that Tamaki relating with low social class would bring him to ruin >.> That's so old-fashioned way of thinking.
Nov 19, 2015 9:48 AM

May 2015
“The reason I won’t talk, it’s because, Haruhi, it doesn’t concern you.”

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. Knife to the HEART.

Kyoya kicking Tamaki though, lol. While I’ll never forgive him for what he did to Haruhi (you don’t tell someone that you could rape them if you wanted to in order to make a point), I now like him as a character once more.

This chapter broke my heart.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Jul 11, 2016 3:38 PM

Feb 2010
So, in ~70 chapters, cross-dressing Haruhi was OK but all of sudden it's serious crime.
Jun 22, 2021 2:06 PM

Jan 2021
This hurts so much!! ;_;
Stupid tamaki!!!!!
Mar 7, 2022 3:00 PM
Jul 2020
Wannabiteme said:
So, in ~70 chapters, cross-dressing Haruhi was OK but all of sudden it's serious crime.

I caught that too. It was absolutely biased and ignorant of the Grandma to say those things about Haruhi but it’s not surprising someone of her age would think that way. On one hand she’s maybe assuming that Tamaki fetishizes a woman dressed as a guy (perhaps homophobic), or, she’s most likely thinking how Haruhi cross dressing “tainted herself” as a woman and the opportunities she could’ve had if she never “cross dressed” in high school. It’s ironic since Haruhi’s father can still make a living of himself while “cross dressing”. Haruhi being lower class is also embarrassing to the Grandma as well.
azenobioMar 8, 2022 7:48 AM
May 29, 2022 7:22 PM

May 2020
Why is no one talking about Haruhi's dad throwing the tea in that b*tch's face!!! Definitely my favorite scene from this chapter!!

More topics from this board

» How is the manga compared to the anime?

AoiroBlueColor - Sep 20, 2023

2 by andreapepsii »»
Sep 21, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 87 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - Jun 22, 2021

1 by celerysucks »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 10 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 4, 2016

3 by cringey-gay-zyte »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 22, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 16 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 13, 2016

3 by azenobio »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.