Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jul 31, 2010 12:54 PM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:
No you're not. I also found it kind of strange ;).
What? Don't tell me you haven't ever had a girl who let you kiss back of her knee...?
Kiss, yes. Back of knee, guess -3-
Jul 31, 2010 1:04 PM

Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
OrochiPL said:
belatkuro said:
No you're not. I also found it kind of strange ;).
What? Don't tell me you haven't ever had a girl who let you kiss back of her knee...?
Kiss, yes. Back of knee, guess -3-
See? You're an exception. People mostly got the opposite, at least in Japan, it seems...
OrochiPLJul 31, 2010 1:17 PM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 31, 2010 2:35 PM

Apr 2008

those faces
hnnnnghh
Jul 31, 2010 4:01 PM

Aug 2009
Urgh, tsundere this time.

Do not want.
Jul 31, 2010 4:02 PM

Jan 2010
Phantoka said:
PepperedHam said:
BUTTHURT said:
PepperedHam said:
This episode was better than the entire Haruka arc.

Nope.

Yes. This one is actually building off of something. Rather than a dumb crush, and knee kissing.

Still No. TBH, I liked the knee-kissing part of the first arc. At least its interesting.

get a life, dude. it's time for you to stop watching animu.
Jul 31, 2010 5:17 PM

Sep 2009
Should not have judged Kaoru by her hair....she seems quiet cool.

At least Junichi isn't acting like a dog this time.So in this arc his sister does not have a crush on him?

@ the preview....naked-ifying already? XD
Jul 31, 2010 5:19 PM

Apr 2010
well, Amagami is based in a date game, so maybe Junichi's personality changes acording to the "goal".
Jul 31, 2010 6:04 PM

Aug 2009
I love Kaoru!

she seems so cute! :D

So far, i like her better than Morimishima-Sempai
Jul 31, 2010 6:18 PM

Jun 2010
Doesnt matter, Amagami wont be important till Ayatsuji's arc, all the other girls are just filler till then.
Jul 31, 2010 6:33 PM

Jun 2010
Hmm, I wonder who tanaka meant ?
I'd like to everything.
Jul 31, 2010 7:04 PM

Jun 2009
Nevercold said:
Also, what the hell was that in the end?
Where he just kept staring :S ? I thought some meaning would appear like, anything.. I got a crip in my neck.. anything really :S but turned out he was just starting at her ass?

Yeah, it was kind of annoying for me too. But she sure has a nice ass, so he's got an excuse, lol.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 31, 2010 7:11 PM
Feb 2010
Black_Raven said:
Phantoka said:
PepperedHam said:
BUTTHURT said:
PepperedHam said:
This episode was better than the entire Haruka arc.

Nope.

Yes. This one is actually building off of something. Rather than a dumb crush, and knee kissing.

Still No. TBH, I liked the knee-kissing part of the first arc. At least its interesting.

get a life, dude. it's time for you to stop watching animu.

Right, so i need to get a life because i like a concept thats interesting. Great logic.
Anyways, u have your opinion and i have mine. No need to flame right?
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 31, 2010 10:02 PM

Jan 2010
hooray for zettai ryouiki! this was a great first episode. i like this arc better than haruka's already :D
senjougahara fascination ♥
戦場ヶ原、 蕩れ
Jul 31, 2010 10:34 PM

Sep 2008
ZETTAI RYOUIKI!!!!

Looks like a Grade A or B.
Aug 1, 2010 12:29 AM

Jun 2008
Love the episode. Kaoru's very pretty imo and I like her voice ^w^ Errr Juinichi you seem to amaze me everytime >> Don't know if thats good or bad xD

LOL yes everyone has their own opinion so don't get angry about it but you don't also have to disagree on it so strongly.Just let every opinion slide. I'm just saying. Don't kill me for it xP

I like the build up on both arcs. I'm liking all the girls so far and yeah I'm not gonna take sides for any of the 6 girls xD I'm here just to enjoy the show so yeah xD

Aug 1, 2010 2:15 AM

May 2008
Great episode, Kaoru was really cute in that uniform~ I also find this arc more interesting than the Haruka one~
Aug 1, 2010 5:56 AM

Jan 2009
Oh right, her name's Kaoru, not Kaori. Oh well, /care.
..."Let's go!" ..."Thank you." >.> I sure hope she won't be spouting occational Engrish as often as Haruka did.

Tl;dr ~つん
So this'll be the derp arc, it seems.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 1, 2010 6:23 AM

Apr 2009
As soon as i heard English again i went >.>

Anyway, i think I like this arc better even though its only been 1 ep. I like the whole parallel, thing with Haruka in the infirmary, differing responses by nii nii =P, and pretty much the lesser emo-ness.

Tl;dr

Anime = Good
Aug 1, 2010 9:25 AM

Feb 2010
Savage1 said:
As soon as i heard English again i went >.>

Anyway, i think I like this arc better even though its only been 1 ep. I like the whole parallel, thing with Haruka in the infirmary, differing responses by nii nii =P, and pretty much the lesser emo-ness.

Tl;dr

Anime = Good
yeah2x...just the same time as the first arc...(suddenly remembered ep2)
Oosran said:
..."Let's go!" ..."Thank you." >.> I sure hope she won't be spouting occational Engrish as often as Haruka did.

Tl;dr ~つん
try saying fluent japanese

lol....you were from DERP???
FIX YOUR K-ON KARAOKE DAMNIT!!!
CashdaxAug 1, 2010 9:29 AM
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 1, 2010 11:17 AM

Jan 2010
Really good episode. Kind of like it more, because Kaoru isn't playing hard to get like Haruka.
Aug 1, 2010 11:25 AM

Oct 2009
SkyFade said:
Doesnt matter, Amagami wont be important till Ayatsuji's arc, all the other girls are just filler till then.
Its really disagree your opiniao.I think ayatsuji not have anything so special so as to history will not have value without her, I think it as same important as Ai, Riohoko, Kaoru, Sae and Haruka. I was reading her precious diary and i think a "masked girl" she likes to hide his true personality, and not found it so lovely and hope she has good reason to act like.I think that Ai has more importance but ayatsuji, she was very lucky to be his last arc to bow Ayatsuji Oh, I think she has the same importance ayatsuji or anyone of six girls.OBS: I do not even looked or played the game if his opinion is based on jogo.Thanks.

My vote was 5 / 5 I loved the introduction of Kaoru and her cute tomboy, she reminds me of helga heyarnold XD

OBS:sorry if my English is not much I do not speak it very well
Aug 1, 2010 11:40 AM

Feb 2009
Kurusagi said:
SkyFade said:
Its really disagree your opiniao.I think ayatsuji not have anything so special so as to history will not have value without her, I think it as same important as Ai, Riohoko, Kaoru, Sae and Haruka. I was reading her precious diary and i think a "masked girl" she likes to hide his true personality, and not found it so lovely and hope she has good reason to act like.I think that Ai has more importance but ayatsuji, she was very lucky to be his last arc to bow Ayatsuji Oh, I think she has the same importance ayatsuji or anyone of six girls.OBS: I do not even looked or played the game if his opinion is based on jogo.Thanks.

My vote was 5 / 5 I loved the introduction of Kaoru and her cute tomboy, she reminds me of helga heyarnold XD

You really should tag this since it's kind of a spoiler, even though I'm not sure that this will be how her arc will go. As for Tsukasa, we like something from her that you don't. Let's leave it at that ;)
Aug 1, 2010 11:56 AM

Aug 2009
Cashdaxxx said:
Oosran said:

Tl;dr ~つん

We didn't even have karaoke in our K-ON!! episode, 'cause it was a 1 time sub. We're not subbing any K-ON!! any more.
Aug 1, 2010 12:09 PM

Oct 2009
@belatKuro-Malz I think you that reason should have quoted some spoiler, but got carried away and end up living, I guess its because of Ai, really love AI . However in spite of my opinion I do not hate Ayatsuji I think an interesting "masked girl" and very smart girl.

Aug 1, 2010 12:36 PM

Jul 2009
Definitely the most enjoyable episode so far. Maybe it's just because I didn't really like Haruka or I just like Kaoru (which, now that I think about it, isn't it usually a boy's name?), but I'm much more excited for her arc. Her personality is so likeable, and the fact that they were only friends until now that he suggested it ... looking forward to the rest of her arc!
Oh yea, and I thought her ED was pretty good too :O
Aug 1, 2010 2:22 PM

Jan 2009
SamTheNayru said:
Cashdaxxx said:
Oosran said:

Tl;dr ~つん

We didn't even have karaoke in our K-ON!! episode, 'cause it was a 1 time sub. We're not subbing any K-ON!! any more.
Wat?
And besides, Sam is responsible for everything that is karaoke : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 1, 2010 2:57 PM

Aug 2009
I've apparently been paying no attention, because I just learned there will be no little sister arc, which makes me extremely sad considering she's the cutest of all the girls introduced.
Aug 1, 2010 4:30 PM

Jan 2010
Beks said:
I've apparently been paying no attention, because I just learned there will be no little sister arc, which makes me extremely sad considering she's the cutest of all the girls introduced.

Lol, I think it's just the voice that makes her that much more cute.
Aug 1, 2010 4:56 PM

Feb 2009
*Sigh* I miss Haruka. Something about her personality made her so darn amusing. Kaoru is so... Boring to me.

Well, I just have to sit tight and wait for her arc to pass, hers was the one I was dreading the most.
Aug 1, 2010 5:19 PM

Mar 2009
Oh damn, time travel?
Aug 1, 2010 5:32 PM

Dec 2007
Kaoru > Haruka
Aug 1, 2010 6:48 PM

Jul 2009
It isn't everyday to see Biribiri more tsundere and wearing maid clothes. x3

I knew I'd love this arc since I saw Kaoru. ^_^

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Aug 2, 2010 12:35 AM

Jul 2008
so now it's the childhood friend arc, huh?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 2, 2010 9:02 AM

Jun 2008
so now it's the childhood friend arc, huh?

Correction: Kaoru is the "Bad Friend" arc

Rihoko is the "Childhood Friend" Arc. :D

since Kaoru only knew Junichi from Junior Highschool.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 2, 2010 12:04 PM

Nov 2009
so far liking kaoru better than haruka cuz he ain't actin emo in this one. that and the development seems a bit more natural.
Aug 2, 2010 8:10 PM

Jul 2008
I'm liking Kaoru more than Haruka because... lol idk, she just has a better personality than Haruka. XD
And I've never liked Haruka to begin with so..
Aug 2, 2010 10:22 PM
Apr 2009
omg this is bullshit!!!! i watched this anime on a ebsite and they completely fucked me over!!! like they screwed up the episodes. like episode 5 atually posted the last episode so its fucking ruined for me i accadentally(spelled wrong) watched the last episode -.- everythings out of order. damn you webistE!!!! it was a good anime to :((((
Aug 2, 2010 10:35 PM

Feb 2009
deathscore said:
omg this is bullshit!!!! i watched this anime on a ebsite and they completely fucked me over!!! like they screwed up the episodes. like episode 5 atually posted the last episode so its fucking ruined for me i accadentally(spelled wrong) watched the last episode -.- everythings out of order. damn you webistE!!!! it was a good anime to :((((

Umm... What?

First off, you can't have seen the final episode because it is still airing...?

Anyways, each girl gets 4 episodes, and after 4 episodes it resets to show a different love story. So in the universe, the Haruka arc never happened. Here, he is focused on Kaoru and doesn't think of Haruka that way.

So... You didn't ruin it for yourself. :/
Aug 3, 2010 12:20 AM

Jun 2008
deathscore said:

This is proof that I'm still ROFLing and Facepalming at the same time.

(faceflooring to be exact, since I'm rolling on Floor Laughing)

Aug 3, 2010 8:00 AM

Feb 2010
Oosran said:
SamTheNayru said:
Cashdaxxx said:
Oosran said:

Tl;dr ~つん

Wat?
And besides, Sam is responsible for everything that is karaoke : >
I expected this post to be more bloodier(lol)...but oh well

And yeah..it seems its only a 1 time sub (since cg delayed theirs)
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 3, 2010 8:08 PM

Sep 2009
i like her better but who knows if they'll have some weird fedish scene later on
Aug 4, 2010 4:26 AM

Jun 2008
Charliehsv said:
I think that I might like Kaoru more than Haruka already :3

Definitely liking her more. This girl seems a better match for him and she is a pure-hearted down to earth responsible person.

fertygo said:
Less retarded, more win...
Hell yeah this shit pretty enjoyable without that mentally retarded haruka..

And aside first 5 minute, the flow of relationship between Kaoru and Junichi is somewhat natural...

But maybe that only for this eps..

But without that crazy chick in 1st arc = win for me.

Agree. The flow seems natural to me too. And the girl seems not be so much of an airhead. I guess having to work and being poor had positive effect on her personality rather than being a rich spoiled brat.

The only thing that seemed a bit unnatural was Junichi's thoughts about what she wanted to tell him(over assuming much?) and most of all the fact that he actually told her he made such thoughts. Normally a person would be embarrassed to say that he had completely wrong assumptions about something. And that goes especially more about a young boy and love thoughts.

Phantokan said:
kaimax said:
I already said that each girl will have 1 ecchi episode

Well, if this is true, I guess Kaoru's fetish scene will be involving panties or thighs.....
Anyways, for now I still consider Haruka's fetish ep to be the best i mean srsly behind the knee? How often do u see that? Not to mention the cafeteria scene.

You don't see it much if ever for a very good reason. Because it's freaking retarded.
MonadAug 4, 2010 4:32 AM
Aug 4, 2010 5:50 AM

Jun 2009
Nice episode, thumps up :D
I find Kaoru much more interesting than Haruka. Grr.. Junichi is such a perv. Im not to happy about the 'panty' thingy in next episode.

Aug 4, 2010 7:11 AM

Jun 2008
@Monad

well, since Junichi still sees Kaoru as a "friend" not as a "potential girlfriend" at this episode, He can normally bluntly say "That". well at least FOR NOW.

and in this modern liberal age of freedom of expression everything can be normal... lol XD

Aug 4, 2010 10:22 AM

Mar 2010
yun90 said:
I find Kaoru much more interesting than Haruka. Grr.. Junichi is such a perv. Im not to happy about the 'panty' thingy in next episode.

hey that's what normal boy doing
Aug 4, 2010 10:48 AM
Feb 2009
I'm going to have to wait to see which arc I like better... thigh high maid costumes are pretty awesome, but there was some leg kissing in the other arc. Kinda curious as to what it's going to be in this one. This may have been more natural, but Haruka was just a more fun character to watch, even if she was stringing the guy on.
Aug 4, 2010 1:17 PM

Aug 2009
for some reason i don't think they match so much with Kaoru.... although i like Kaoru more than Haruka i think.. well dunno maybe it's just me.
tbh i'm not into that series so i don't really care much! lmao
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Aug 4, 2010 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
lathif said:
yun90 said:

hey that's what normal boy doing

[2]

I think is better than a shy character that is normal in harem animes.
Aug 4, 2010 7:54 PM

Jun 2009
1st morning ruckus.. Punchy lol
Infirmary scene. Junichi: You punched me, but you also showed me your.. (haha)
Junichi's way of imagining the what if confession of Kaoru.

But everytime Kaoru thinks about it.. so look so pretty cute
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 4, 2010 9:10 PM

Mar 2009
Good start to this arc, I knew I would love the Kaoru arc, I loved her right from the beginning!

Who can't like the lovable tsundere?
And that voice?

I like how they did it, with her not wanting to admit it.

But, the whole restaurant scene was good, but it made Junichi look like a total perv!

Anxious to see where this route's going!

Urahara Out!!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

355 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 26, 8:27 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

303 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 26, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Jul 8, 2010

226 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 25, 7:00 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Jul 1, 2010

280 by Kodreyu »»
Sep 15, 5:27 PM

Poll: » Rank your best girl and arc in this season

Anurag469 - May 9, 2023

12 by Zetsumu »»
Sep 13, 8:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.